lethal company vore mod?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

lethal company vore mod?

Postby AllitheMeal » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:42 pm

ok so hear me out here

alot of work would be needed to change models and animations to fit. but i feel a vore game where preds pick you off one by one, and the sound of digestion echoing though the facility would be amazing

again it would take alot of work, some monsters would need a complete overhaul to fit into the vore theme

but to give a few ideas

snare fleas now consuming your head, and if you cant get it off, it completely consumes you, bonus points if they then become an item you can carry back to the ship,

the bracken alone should convince some of yall on it, a pred sneaking up behind your group and gulping you down one by one
AllitheMeal
New to the forum

Re: lethal company vore mod?

Postby AnotherKinkyWriter » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:51 pm

And with proximity voice chat already being a thing, you could muffle a gobbled up player's voice until they're fully digested. Although if you can hear them... you're already too close to the pred, and you'll be joining your coworker real soon
A writer with severe DDLC brainrot
AnotherKinkyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby LethiaAzalea » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:10 pm

I'd just find a mod that let's me play as a braken and go to town on you all. Maybe a busty one~

Don't get me started on the new mimic mask XD
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby poof » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:49 pm

LethiaAzalea, my sign will take you down!
poof
New to the forum

Postby Mixa12662 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:14 am

AllitheMeal, is there any progress in this fashion already? If it is possible to show screenshots of this mod?
Mixa12662
New to the forum

Postby Cerilium » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:03 pm

There is one being worked on called "Hunted Company" that adds a monster that eats you if caught. As well as can eat multiple people, increases his belly size, slows his movement speed. Makes prey muffled while inside and digesting etc.
Cerilium
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration