living inside a predator for a long period of time

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

living inside a predator for a long period of time

Postby mv998 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:47 pm

(this is my first time on the forums please excuse any mistakes)

i can't be the only one who likes the idea of someone living for an extended period of time inside of a pred? like, after being swallowed they dont get digested and their G.I. tract just becomes their house.

i've looked up stuff like "living inside" and "living inside pred" but that doesnt show anything, is there a different name for this or just isnt a thing?
mv998
New to the forum

Re: living inside a predator for a long period of time

Postby Mucsf95 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:47 pm

I think permanent entrapment or endosoma with entrapment might give you results for what your looking for.
Mucsf95
New to the forum

Re: living inside a predator for a long period of time

Postby Corporaterust552 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:51 pm

I have an idea for that sort of thing if it's relevant. Kaa coils, hypnotizes, strips and vores Inuyasha (or Koga, depending on the story) and they belly dance nude inside his belly while still under hypnosis as a way of Kaa maintaining control. They even sing and chant Kaa's praises while still captive in his belly. Days, weeks, months... time becomes irrelevant as the hypnotic rhythm is endless.

If you want text stories like that if that suffices, check out Toolbaz. It's an AI writer that can make any kind of AI Generated story (even NSFW ones) and it's pretty neat.
https://toolbaz.com/writer/ai-writer#google_vignette

I even have some AI generated stories if you're interested.
Just let me know if you want me to send you any.
Corporaterust552
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration