Idea: spaceship vore

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Idea: spaceship vore

Postby Noxyoursox » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:27 am

This is just an idea that has been bouncing around in my head for a while, I guess it counts as a sort of vehicle vore? Basically, a spaceship gets swallowed by something gigantic and can't get out. The spaceship is able to protect its occupants from the ravages of digestion...for a while. But eventually, there's a leak, and the acids start coming in. People on the spaceship frantically try to either fly it out of the belly or just get to higher ground above the rising acids, but ultimately get digested while still inside the spaceship.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Re: Idea: spaceship vore

Postby sizehunter » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:02 am

Noxyoursox wrote:This is just an idea that has been bouncing around in my head for a while, I guess it counts as a sort of vehicle vore? Basically, a spaceship gets swallowed by something gigantic and can't get out. The spaceship is able to protect its occupants from the ravages of digestion...for a while. But eventually, there's a leak, and the acids start coming in. People on the spaceship frantically try to either fly it out of the belly or just get to higher ground above the rising acids, but ultimately get digested while still inside the spaceship.

To compound... Why not have environmental suits meant to be in hazardous areas. No doubt that some planets have corrosive atmospheres. Some people may survive inside the entity, though what happens next... Who knows?
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Noxyoursox » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:56 am

sizehunter wrote:
Noxyoursox wrote:This is just an idea that has been bouncing around in my head for a while, I guess it counts as a sort of vehicle vore? Basically, a spaceship gets swallowed by something gigantic and can't get out. The spaceship is able to protect its occupants from the ravages of digestion...for a while. But eventually, there's a leak, and the acids start coming in. People on the spaceship frantically try to either fly it out of the belly or just get to higher ground above the rising acids, but ultimately get digested while still inside the spaceship.

To compound... Why not have environmental suits meant to be in hazardous areas. No doubt that some planets have corrosive atmospheres. Some people may survive inside the entity, though what happens next... Who knows?

Ooooh, that's a good idea...maybe a limited number of suits (they're not expecting the entire crew to go planetside in a dangerous area, after all), so there's some drama over who gets one.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:24 am

Noxyoursox wrote:
sizehunter wrote:

Ooooh, that's a good idea...maybe a limited number of suits (they're not expecting the entire crew to go planetside in a dangerous area, after all), so there's some drama over who gets one.

One more twist... What's a spaceship without teleporter? Who's to say that a few try to leave that way, only to get trapped in another less dangerous, but just as inescapable organ?
sizehunter
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration