Limited number of orgasms until explosive cum transformation

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Limited number of orgasms until explosive cum transformation

Postby IncubusJester » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:03 am

I’ve had this idea wormed into my head for a while and there’s one element I’m trying to pin down:

Dystopian spaceship setting where the entire crew is made of different castes of cloned and modified slaves that are imprinted with vague memories and a set of skills for the role they are meant to fill. All twinks in different variations of latex barely-uniforms. Each one also has a counter installed into their epidermis (mostly likely on their hand, maybe on their backs for the absolute most low-ranking) that displays how many anally-induced orgasms they can have. They cannot achieve an orgasm any other way; all other methods just get them aroused and frustrated. With each orgasm the number ticks down and their arousal and climaxes become more intense. When the number reaches 0, they instantly and violently transform and burst into mentally-imprinted/soul-bound cum that the ship’s systems eventually clean up and store to be used to generate more clones and possible sustenance for that crew.

The big question I’m trying to figure out is what would be a good number for allowed orgasms for the bulk of the low-ranking crew? I was going for 30-50 initially but I’m wondering if different ranges appeal for different reasons for other folks. I’m thinking a large enough number that most of the crew is willing to indulge and not be bothered too much but also have that ticking number sneak up on some that have their anxiety dueling with their lust, especially if two of them get really attached to each other. And I’d also want to keep it open to have some crew members just lose themselves and burn through a bunch in one streak before realizing what a bind they’ve put themselves in. And that’s before getting into higher ranks bullying lower ranks(with lower numbers).
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Re: Limited number of orgasms until explosive cum transforma

Postby LucifersChef » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:05 pm

It is a very fun idea. Can't say I have an answer on numbers, but anything can really work for story purposes.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby BlueRaymond » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:18 pm

I feel for the absolute lowest 20 sounds fine to me.
Then higher ranks get more and more obviously with some having 4 digits maybe?
Maybe you can add another layer to it where some of ship's crew can award some orgasms in exchange for the lower members being their personal servant.

Though side note: I kinda like this premise a lot, you mind if I use it for a story?
BlueRaymond
New to the forum

Postby IncubusJester » Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:21 am

Thanks, both of you! I had considered something like that to make the power dynamics even more unfair. Lots of escalating privileges the higher the ranks go.

BlueRaymond wrote:Though side note: I kinda like this premise a lot, you mind if I use it for a story?

Please feel free! My version would have some very specific aesthetic kinks that wouldn’t be everyone’s cup of tea, so the more the merrier. :)
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Return to Other / Combination