Why do we like mawshots/mouth zoom ins?

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Why do we like mawshots/mouth zoom ins?

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:37 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Why do we like mawshots/mouth zoom ins?

Postby punk8895 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:45 pm

its a weird reason for me but it has to do with the mouth fetish i have where i like to look inside them whenever there is a chance to see inside the mouth as the camera goes ins a character that is cool to me then ill like it but some them are cool anyway the more intentional it seems the better or something like that
punk8895
Been posting for a bit

Postby LinkXD79 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Not really sure. I've just always liked it, even since I was a kid. I think it's because of a mouth fetish I have as well. I have never been able to explain it. It could be because I like all sorts of zoom ins. I've always thought of it as an interesting transition. I get turned on when it's a female though. Any type of zoom involving a female I like the most.

I think because zooms in general, let alone mouth zooms, are so rare. It's like when you expect it to happen, you internally cheer for it.
LinkXD79
Been posting for a bit

Postby RuffledFerret » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Because it's the best way to get into a hungry belly. :3

Seriously though, maw shots for the longest time did nothing for me. I could definitely see the appeal - imagining yourself from a first person perspective being devoured is quite an experience that we will, unfortunately, never be able to play out (safely, anyway) - but the only pictures of open mouths that interested me were usually drawn by vore artists, who specifically sought to elaborate the particular details (flesh ripples, saliva strings/pools, etc.) that stimulate us sexually. I guess these particular details just help emphasize that "this is what the inside of a hungry pred looks like."
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FanFemale » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:59 am

I do not know how to explain it but I love it, especially when it's a woman. I knew it when I was little. I also like the eyes zooms (you know?). :D :)
FanFemale
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mikhail4588 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Hard to explain :/, and i dont know why thought xD, i like more maws of anthro/real animals, specially the tongues, but... if there is a reason, i dont know which is xD
Mikhail4588
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:28 pm

Aside from mouth fetish, I don't really know what to tell you. Too bad Freud is dead, I'm sure he knew something about it.
Kitsouille
???

Postby XDDX » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:07 am

I can't speak for anybody else but I find mouths and everything about them pretty sexy :D
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:21 am

Mouth is the gate of the inner world:) Hey! We are voraphiles:) How can we dislike a part of digestive system, eh? Unfortunately we can't look deeper without any special device. But we can look into the mouth and imagine the rest:)

In mouthes I love mostly saliva strands and uvula:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby hmhmh6532 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:56 am

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Have you seen vore in video games before? I know a few games that show some.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SREDISKRAD » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:01 am

Dunno, why do people like foreplay before sex? Why do we like stories to have an intro to set things up for the middle and end?

It's because it gets us ready.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby Emi » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:02 am

KingKabal777 wrote:Have you seen vore in video games before? I know a few games that show some.

Looks like it's a wrong topic, but anyway, sure every gamer can recall several games with vore episodes:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby CoolKaios » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:15 am

I think for me it's all about intamacy. Being so close to a person through vore is pershaps the most intamate experience i can think of, besides absorbtion :-D

You know the saying "the eyes are the window to the soul"? Well i think this is true for the mouth, it is the gateway to intamacy. In sex, kissing etc...
So when i see a gaping maw i am partly scared like one would be looking over a clif. But theres a tiny part of me that thinks "wow look how warm and inviting that is".

Then theres the ascetic appeal, and imagination. A maw shot is very much a prey senario, so for those who enjoy (or appreciate) being the prey, this can get them excited. Then or imiganation takes over as we imagine how it would "feel" to be inside someone.

Anyways i hope this helped
CoolKaios
New to the forum

Return to Mawshot