Giving your mawshots life (optical illusion)

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:09 pm

you can blink, but it is important that you focus on the middle of the screen all the time, and you should watch it from so close that it covers your entire visual field.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby French_snack » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:01 am

Whoa. The tongue moves. This is one of the few times an optical illusion has actually worked on me. 8O
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:19 am

nice!!! I got to show my pothead friend this...it will mess him up so bad! actually it started to work for anything, my wall was moving as well...weird...
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Yes, it should work for everything. Well probably not on objects which are actually moving, I can imagine the real motion cancels out the illusion one.

The wall was the first thing I tried out when watching that film. Then it hit me - damn, there are so many much more interesting things to watch than just a wall.. ;)
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Dolorcin wrote:That was a nifty effect, is it supposed to last only 6 second or so so? I couldn't get it to work much longer than that it seems.

Yes, it only lasts for some seconds.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re: Giving your mawshots life (optical illusion)

Postby Sniper0101 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Damn my ADHD! I can't concentrate on it long enough to get the effect. What does it do, so that I may know the reward and possibly try harder?
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Sniper0101
Been posting for a bit

Postby BlackRose » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:15 pm

O.O I was like...holy shit... my walls are moving now o.o

Interesting, even though I want it to last longer!! :P
BlackRose
---

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Sniper0101 wrote:Damn my ADHD! I can't concentrate on it long enough to get the effect. What does it do, so that I may know the reward and possibly try harder?

you'll see motion, even though there is no motion actually there.

this works for everything, but is particularly nice when watching maw shots, since it gives the maws "life"..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:58 pm

BlackRose wrote:O.O I was like...holy shit... my walls are moving now o.o

Interesting, even though I want it to last longer!! :P

yes, it wears off already after a few seconds. the brain readjusts pretty quickly back to "normal setting" where motion is perceived only when actually there.

would be nice if it lasted longer, but it would also be very bad.. if the brain was not able to readjust quickly, it would cause us a lot of trouble. like, when driving, then when you stop it would look like if you car got pulled backwards.. ;)
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Kinne » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:01 pm

bad links
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Kinne wrote:bad links

yes, you're right. reason - they were links to some of the images uploaded on this site, and all such links broke when the site moved January the 9th this year (as you can see the original post is pretty old).

so just select any maw shot of your choice, canine, feline, human, orca, whatever, there are lots in the maw shot section.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Hypnotist » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:36 pm

I use these sorts off illusions all the time but I never thought of this, genius, it works really awesomely...
Hypnotist
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:40 am

I know this is a really old thread, so I hope me reviving it today isn't seen with bad eyes. I just started a thread asking about vore illusions, and was linked here by the op. I tried out the trick in the first post, and it certainly had a nice result! Since the idea is intriguing, I tried looking for an even better optical illusion... and found something even more efficient.

WARNING: This has an even stronger effect than the original illusion. It's likely to make your eyes hurt and cause headaches! It has even for me, so I recommend doing this moderately. If you have epilepsy, I recommend not trying it at all. You've been warned.

Either way, here's the animated gif to get your eyes and brain started. If you want a mawshot as well as a stomach POV that go well with it, look at this and this. Open up those links in a new tab, then after looking at the illusion for at least 15 seconds switch to them quickly. You will not be disappointed :)

Spoiler: show
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:24 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:WARNING: This has an even stronger effect than the original illusion. It's likely to make your eyes hurt and cause headaches! It has even for me, so I recommend doing this moderately. If you have epilepsy, I recommend not trying it at all. You've been warned.

Dangerous stuff... handle with care... ;)

MirceaKitsune wrote:Either way, here's the animated gif to get your eyes and brain started. If you want a mawshot as well as a stomach POV that go well with it, look at this and this. Open up those links in a new tab, then after looking at the illusion for at least 15 seconds switch to them quickly. You will not be disappointed :)

Oh yes, that one is even better. And a gif is more convenient than a video too. :D

So how about this fox, orca, or croc..?
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Previous

Return to Mawshot