Uroboros video, and possible gallery?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Uroboros video, and possible gallery?

Postby Uroboros » Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:34 pm

Hello I'm new to this site so I'm yet figuring it out but some friends recommended it to me to upload my art so I will try to start.

Starting with this one, is a little animation I made for a friend and is attached, I believe? at least is what I tried, so here I will also add some links

If you like my art here is my Patreon, also feel free to contact me for a commission if you feel like.
https://www.patreon.com/UroborosArtPatreon

Also if you don't want to download anything you should be able to see the little animation here on tweeter.
https://twitter.com/Uroboro95848497/sta ... 1537934452

Also feel free to point me about how actually post my content on galleries and so on, honestly I'm having a bit of a hard time to figure this place XD
My best wishes to everyone!
Uroboros
New to the forum

Re: Uroboros video, and possible gallery?

Postby Quarters » Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:27 pm

In order to get a galley to post to, you need to PM Eka
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby Uroboros » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:54 pm

Ohhh I see thank you! that makes sense, though not sure how to PM Eka hmm, but I will try to figure out thanks for the help!
Uroboros
New to the forum

Postby Uroboros » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:07 pm

Geez I need a tutorial for this page >.< sorry to bother, but yeah if someone can tell me how PM Eka would be great, since I don't see a button to contact admins, except for feedback >.>
Uroboros
New to the forum

Postby Quarters » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:14 pm

Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby Valkyriae » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:08 pm

Uroboros wrote:Hello I'm new to this site so I'm yet figuring it out but some friends recommended it to me to upload my art so I will try to start.

Starting with this one, is a little animation I made for a friend and is attached, I believe? at least is what I tried, so here I will also add some links

If you like my art here is my Patreon, also feel free to contact me for a commission if you feel like.
https://www.patreon.com/UroborosArtPatreon

Also if you don't want to download anything you should be able to see the little animation here on tweeter.
https://twitter.com/Uroboro95848497/sta ... 1537934452

Also feel free to point me about how actually post my content on galleries and so on, honestly I'm having a bit of a hard time to figure this place XD
My best wishes to everyone!

Welcome fellow voreaphile! I've been lurking since around 2007 (when the site first launched). I love a site strictly devoted for our fetish lol. Happy nomming!
Valkyriae
Been posting for a bit

Postby Uroboros » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:41 am

Ohhh thank you a lot is really a lot of help hopefully soon I will be posting around too then~

Welcome fellow voreaphile! I've been lurking since around 2007 (when the site first launched). I love a site strictly devoted for our fetish lol. Happy nomming!

And thank you too! truth be told I'm more of a size/giantess artist, but like vore quite some too, and plenty of my work includes vore too, so happy to be here~
Uroboros
New to the forum

Return to Softvore