Preffered Swallowing process

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Preffered Swallowing process

Postby tonym » Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:43 am

After reading a lot of different stories over the years I have suddenly run into a question that I haven't considered before and want some input on: What is your preffered way of swallowing someone? or to simplify is a bit more: there is more then one way to describe it And I want to know what kind of method people like. Here are a few examples: A very common version I see a lot of when it comes to Same-size verions is basically what I know as the "Slow climbing Tecnique" also known as "the Snake method", Aka. Swallowing someone piece by piece either the Top or bottom of someone's body. Another once is Know that is more common with "The Small Prey, Large pred" Varriation is what I know as the "In-down-done Method" that is a lot quicker (at least in theory) since it basically is just Shove everything into your mouth and then send it all down all in one Gulp. I know that there are other methods that I'm not thinking of as well, these are just what I know as the most common (at least, from what I know) So I want some insight on this, what is the method YOU prefer when it comes to filling a need for Prey and why? (Size prefferance is optional). Please share your thoughts and opionions I am Eagerly waiting.
humans will never understand true justice, they are hopeless to learn that they are the problem on this planet, and we will never get rid of them. so the planet is doomed anyway. - hanyou ohime-sama.
tonym
Participator

Re: Preffered Swallowing process

Postby baranxlr » Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:25 pm

I prefer the prey going down bit by bit, like how a pelican swallows fish. Once the last of the prey is fully inside the pred's mouth, gravity takes over and they slide all the way down.
baranxlr
New to the forum

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:50 pm

I like it when a normal sized woman has a shrunken man dangling from a piece of string, and she lowers him down into her mouth and swallows him.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:22 pm

Definitely prefer the "Slow climbing technique", as you call it. I almost exclusively enjoy same-size vore and so seeing the pred gradually devour the prey piece-by-piece, to me at least, really drives home that the prey is losing their agency as a person and are becoming nothing more than food for the pred. It's almost like a transition. And I definitely prefer headfirst since I think it also emphasizes the prey's "food" status, since we don't even see their face or reaction as they are being swallowed. Doesn't matter what they think, they're just food.

As far as the positioning of the prey, swallowing normally from head-to-toe is always great (love to see some flailing feet), but perhaps my favorite position is when the prey's legs are curled up, inevitably resulting in a shot where the pred has the prey's rear end and feet sticking out of their mouth.

Also, this is kind of tangential, but I also really like when the pred has a long tongue and wraps it around the prey, resulting in an "Oh crap!" look from the prey. It's as if the pred has already claimed them and designated them as food even before they've started swallowing them.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:19 pm

In normal/size difference, I like the pred swallowing his prey bit by bit, occasionally nipping at her, purring in excitement as he savors her flavor. In Macro/micro, the pred has a woman in his grasp and he tosses her into his maw before licking her over to savor her flavor, swallowing her and purring while feeling her descend his gullet.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Quarters » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:53 pm

I first got into vore with a bunch of different subgenres, and I initially settled in with Giantess ala Karbo's work and same-size but with creatures with the anatomy to do so, like GalasxMishita from Darkstarchan. Karbo's work was primarily in-down-done or in-taste-down-done, while Darkstarchan if I recall was typically slower and more sensual.

As time went on, I came to prefer less sapient preds like snakes/plants/Hunter Gammas, which usually were shown taking their prey in slowly, bits at a time.

It's only been in the last decade or so that I've come to enjoy same-size without anatomy more and come to realize that Karbo's super giantesses weren't for me anymore. Aesir, Cuddlekins, Justalittlevore, Lampton being major contributors to the former alongside games like St. Miluina's Vore Academy and Another Inner World. In the latter case, I now prefer much smaller giantesses where a single human-sized prey is still enough to leave her gut noticeably bulge. In both these cases, the prey is typically consumed inches at a time, though occasionally there are faster preds.

Looking back on things, I can see that I much prefer slower ingestion, such that I can see/feel all the hope in the prey bleed out only to be replaced with despair. A very real (or imagined) chance of escape slipping from their grasp and the reality of their situation dawning on them. All their hopes, dreams, and hard work instead fueling the life of the one that ate them. I guess quicker swallowing feels more like a cock tease rather than a strip tease...

Huh, this trip down memory lane and coming to my realization about giantesses kinda makes me feel really bad about having left my contribution to Felarya on a cliffhangar for over 12 years now...
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:12 am

Oooh, new useful terminology! Thanks for this!

I got to say, I almost completely prefer the 'slow climbing' method. I want to savor my prey, and I suppose I ID with predators who do too. I enjoy descriptions of each (or at least a few) part of them and the sensations as they go inside. And it's a strong enough preference that, aside from comically themed "grab and gulp" scenes or scenes where the pred has a size advantage and is intentionally in a hurry, I sometimes find the opposite to be outright annoying.

Extra annoying if I'm co-writing or roleplaying, and my partner jumps to rushing through the act, especially if we communicated and agreed to enjoying it and writing out detail. It feels like the sexual stereotype of "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am," quick gratification to me, like someone is rushing to the mental image of an "ending" or of the predator stuffed full, and doesn't care to make it an enjoyable experience getting there. I do respect that different people enjoy this differently, and it's okay if someone prefers the quick gulp method for themselves of course. Makes me wonder if my preference and asking for it has annoyed them.

Maybe this thread will help us communicate our preferences better in the future! :gulp:
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:05 pm

"Slow climbing Tecnique". Vore is very much a fetish to me, and as such, oral sex on the way down is a treat.
The prey stopped halfway down with my pred's tongue inside them, uncontrollably orgasming in spite of knowing tneir fate when they can't cum any more.
Mmmm.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Gambas32 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:23 am

ooh...depends if there's a size difference or not.....i love ken doll size.....where a hungry teenage girl is drooling all over him, and cutely jamming him into her mouth and down her throat.....but he's fighting back.....pissing her off.....eventually she threatens to chew off his arms and legs....and/or ties him up.....dooming him to be digested alive inside her belly....

It can also be cute when he's a bit smaller, maybe 3 inches tall or so (as opposed to 5-6 inch as above) where it's easier for her....and she can just suck on him for a few minutes....keeping him fully contained in her mouth.....maybe every so often he sticks out a spitty hand or leg....slipping out between her lips...she chews on him gently to shut him up....not enough to break skin or kill him....just enough to cause heavy bruising and maybe break a rib or two...then when she gets bored.... "GULP....*burp*....." especially love the idea that this cute girl is grossed out by the idea of blood and guts.....hence her determination to get him down whole....and unfortunately alive.....so....because this teenage girl is squeamish....he's destined to be digested alive in her stomach...
Gambas32
New to the forum

Postby Sitharc » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:20 pm

Depends on the case, but most of the time I prefer the pred having to take their time swallowing down their living prey, likely struggling at moments doing so due to various factors.

Even with shrunken prey, less made small enough or other factors that allow it to be near effortless, I still like some level of effort and time taken to swallow prey down or at least tease them about in the maw before sending them down to their gastric demise.

However/whenever possible, I also prefer to see the prey fighting back the best they can or at the very least squirming and verbally protesting their situation and imminent doomed fate to being someone's food and eventually... someone's newest bits of bodyfat alongside turning into a pile of shit ridden with their bones, hair, clothing remnants, etc.

That's with normal soft vore, as otherwise with chewing involved, then prefer the prey to be small enough that their entire body can be chewed up together or it only take a few bites worth to take in and chew up the victim and swallowing like normal.
Sitharc
---

Postby Cuddlekins » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:40 am

I definitely see the appeal both ways. I mostly write sizey stuff, so it's usually the quick gulp, but I really really like to highlight the contrast between what the pred experiences (a slight exertion, subtle muscular contractions in the throat, etc.) and what the prey experiences (lots of noise,everything moving at once, getting squeezed and sucked and pushed, etc.) I guess the small bit of effort required to plunge the prey into utter chaos is a fun way to exploit the power difference between the two! Sometimes I even like the prey to take two gulps to get down, which can be fun for certain scenarios o:

I do like the slow, creeping swallow though. Vain struggles, feeling more and more trapped as flesh engulfs them, hopelessness rising as they vanish from the world...
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Return to Softvore