TinyHunter's AI Comics/Edits (f/f, macro/micro)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: TinyHunter's AI Comics/Edits (f/f, macro/micro)

Postby nephilim » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:07 pm

Interesting. Thank you for the response; I appreciate it. I never vibed with Stable DIffusion.
nephilim
???

Postby Snapper314 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:03 pm

TinyHunter...

Your work is AMAZING! I have NEVER seen AI Vore artwork that actually impressed me. But yours really does!

THANK YOU for creating and sharing these with us!
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby TinyHunter » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:48 pm

I'm starting to think I'm addicted to this stupid AI stuff ^^;

Here's another tribute comic by me. While Vore University was is one of the most influential on me, this time I went with Exotic Flavors by LazySWV, which is probably my FAVORITE vore fic on the web of all time. Like with Vore University, it's hard for me to pin down what exactly makes this story stand out...it just does. It's short, sweet, and just hits all the right notes. I really wanted to try and do it justice with this comic, but seriously if you haven't read it, do yourself a favor and do it, it's probably the most underrated story on Eka's.

With this one it felt fitting to go with a slightly more realistic model for the AI, and I'm reasonably happy with the results. This was probably the most complicated one I've done yet? I'm actually a little salty I can't upload this to my gallery haha, (I think I worked harder on this than I do on a lot of my stories...) But it is what it is.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think, do you like the more realistic style? Did I do a decent job visualizing what you imagined when you read the story?
Attachments
exotic1.png
1/7
exotic2.png
2/7
exotic3.png
3/7
exotic4.png
4/7
exotic5.png
5/7
exotic6.png
6/7
exotic7.png
7/7
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby muslone » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:06 pm

You have done a wonderful job bringing these storied to life with these AI comics. I have enjoyed each one you have created and hope you continue to create and post them here. Looking forward to reading your stories as they are still one of the best out there.
Last edited by muslone on Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
muslone
New to the forum

Postby LazySWV » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:18 pm

This is the greatest AI comic ever created, and I say that with a mountain of bias :D
LazySWV
Somewhat familiar

Postby GGO » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:53 pm

I hadn't read that story before, thanks for bringing it to life here! It was a fun read too. It's funny because the author's other story "The Chocolate Bath Interrupted" is one of my favorites. Beside your stories of course :D Maybe you could take on that one next?
GGO
New to the forum

Postby TinyHunter » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:25 am

So this isn't really as ambitious as my last couple comics, but I pretty much just made this by accident.

I've been writing the next chapter of Worth A Shot, which focuses on Amy. To get myself in an Amy mood, I had Stable Diffusion start churning out Amy concept pics while I wrote, and eventually I realized I had a lot of the pieces to make a short comic adaptation of my story And Amy Makes Three.

It's really just a short snippet of the story, but I figured I'd post it anyway. I might add more pages to this later as I continue to write the story, but idk.

It's definitely been fun making these, and I feel like I'm getting better at it.
Attachments
amycomic1.png
1/4
amycomic2.png
2/4
amycomic3.png
3/4
amycomic4.png
4/4
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:26 pm

These are really nicely put together. I especially like the Vore university one.
Keep it up! :-D
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheWiking2000 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:46 pm

These are awesome and it's quite nice to see your characters in the flesh like this!
TheWiking2000
New to the forum

Postby Snapper314 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:56 pm

Simply AMAZING pieces of artwork here!

Once again, THANK YOU for creating and sharing these with all of us!
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby TinyHunter » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:26 am

A couple of short stand alone bits to show I'm still alive. You might notice that I usually don't post much in the winter, for some reason I'm only really compelled to create this kind of content when the weather is warm. I don't know if that's normal, or if other people get a kind of season horniness...but I'm probably oversharing with that ^^;

Anyway, let me know what you guys think, hopefully I feel the urge to create more stuff soon (and hopefully it stops being so freaking cold!)
Attachments
dangling 2 text.png
Party Trick
vasscomic.png
Shrinkies are good for more than just eating...
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinyHunter » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:51 pm

In the post-Shrinking-Virus world, one of the most difficult trials a relationship can have to overcome is when one partner contracts the virus but the other is seemingly immune. Sexual compatibility is extremely important in any relationship, and it can be difficult to fulfill your needs when your partner is suddenly less than three inches tall. In the majority of such cases, individuals in such relationships end up breaking it off with their "shrinky" partners. This can even put strain on their future partners, as they know their significant others might still be with their exes if only they hadn't been shrunk.

Still...that's no excuse to feed your ex to your new partner, no matter how jealous she is... ^^;
Attachments
vbreakup.png
Brutal Breakup
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinyHunter » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:10 pm

Fuck it, one more for good measure. I don't know why I made this since I already did a comic for it, but with the new stuff I'd learned I felt like doing another take at chapter 1 of Worth a Shot once again. This started as just a focus on the bit where Becca chases Hope around on her bed, since it's always been my favorite sequence from that story. Fun fact: it was actually the seed that spawned the whole story. I just had this image in my head of a girl chasing a shrinky around atop her bed like a playful cat, and I became so fixated on it that I wrote a whole story around...and then I guess I got carried away and wrote like 10 sequels, haha. ^^;

Anyway, the original version of this comic had no dialogue since I was trying to capture action more with these, but then I went ahead and added the dialogue anyway. Not sure which version I like better, but I can't help myself as a writer to include dialogue.

Anyway, let me know what you think, which version do you like better? The more cartoony original comic, or this more realistic version?
Attachments
becca hd 1.png
1/5
becca hd 2.png
2/5
becca hd 3.png
3/5
becca hd 4.png
4/5
becca hd 5.png
5/5
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby meskalamdug » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:15 pm

Excellent. Best AI work iv'seen , keep on it ! You know how to mix ai with comics. Great !
i nom u
meskalamdug
New to the forum

Postby Razorwind1 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:21 pm

great stuff man keep at it. I love reading the stories but I love viewing them in picture even more lol
Razorwind1
New to the forum

Postby GGO » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:22 pm

Love it! It's noticeable how the their clothes change in different frames. Does the AI remember previous outputs, or do you have to be very descriptive for each attempt?
GGO
New to the forum

Postby TinyHunter » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:31 pm

GGO wrote:Love it! It's noticeable how the their clothes change in different frames. Does the AI remember previous outputs, or do you have to be very descriptive for each attempt?

Yeah, this is one of the hardest things to avoid. I basically have to try to be specific with the description and hope I get something close to consistent. Like for this sequence I would makes sure to include "gray shirt" as one of my descriptors, and also include a negative prompt to avoid clothing logos to try to get keep the consistency, but as you can see sometimes the logos sneak through anyway. Usually I generate until I get something passable where you hopefully won't notice if browsing quickly, but sometimes I get a pose/image that's been so elusive that I just have to settle because it's close enough.
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinyHunter » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:58 am

So the sequel to my story, Emma's First Party will be posted very soon, I basically just need to proofread it and make some tweaks, but I decided to take a break from it today. And when it comes out I actually have an accompanying AI comic that's already finished that I'll post here at the same time.

But in preparation of all that I whipped up a few more images for Emma's First Party, applying some of the stuff I've learned since making that first AI comic for the story (first post in this thread.)

As always, let me know what you think, and there should be more from me very soon!
Attachments
alison mouth text.png
Alison shows off
alison burp text.png
Burp!
alison and kim.png
Just two party girls, shooting the shit
alison and kim tub.png
Perfect end to a night...
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 am

I must say, AI art normally doesn't do much for me, but these are pretty impressive indeed. In fact it's the first and so far only AI art that actually tickles my nerves the right way. But that may also be because I just like your writing so much. Very glad to hear there will be a sequel to "Emma's First Party" too, it's one of my favourites or yours and I am so looking forward to reading more about Alison's exploits! :D
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Postby TinyHunter » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:20 pm

Okay, this got done faster than I thought, lol.

Here's a new comic to accompany my latest story, Kim's First Shrinky, which itself is a sequel to Emma's First Party.

This like the short Amy comic was something I sort of made by accident. I was just trying to make a fun thumbnail and a few reference images for the story, and before I knew it I got carried away and made a full comic. Weirdly, I think it actually helped me push through some writer's block and finish the story. Helps to switch up mediums every once in a while, I guess.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think! And who do you like better as a pred, Alison or Kim? :P
Attachments
kim comic 1.png
1/3
kim comic 2.png
2/3
kim comic 3.png
3/3
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore