TinyHunter's AI Comics/Edits (f/f, macro/micro)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: TinyHunter's AI Comics/Edits (f/f, macro/micro)

Postby akinata » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:25 pm

amazing stuff.
tho i noticed the AI don't like drawing open throats with uvula. :c
akinata
New to the forum

Postby TinyHunter » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:04 pm

akinata wrote:amazing stuff.
tho i noticed the AI don't like drawing open throats with uvula. :c

Yeah, that seems to be one of the limitations. Just getting half-decent maw shots is hard enough and requires a special "awaiting tongue" model to be applied.

There are still many, many more limitations (at least at my level of competency,) like characters facing away from the "camera" (even just getting them to look away from center screen is difficult.)
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snapper314 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:41 am

Absolutely Outstanding!

The AI Artwork is great, but the story and accompanying text are what put these over the top!!!
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby TinyHunter » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:53 am

Despite what the horror stories in the news would have you believe, not all young people view shrinkies as disposable snacks to be swallowed. Though there are natural challenges, many shrinkies enjoy friendships and even relationships with their regular-sized peers, just like anyone else.

However, the dynamics of human to shrinky friendships are often complex. There is a natural and massive power imbalance in such relationships, and many shrinkies often find themselves on the receiving end of all manner of abuse, playfully intended or otherwise.

Still...it's better than being eaten alive, right?
Attachments
sitcomic1.png
1/3
sitcomic2.png
2/3
sitcomic3.png
3/3
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Meekerbooswag » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:25 am

Gosh I can imagine this story getting good with them escalating until suddenly she’s food. Also, how do you get the AI to not spit out horrors beyond human comprehension? Mine always turn out as sleep paralysis demons
Meekerbooswag
New to the forum

Postby TinyHunter » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:27 pm

Meekerbooswag wrote:Gosh I can imagine this story getting good with them escalating until suddenly she’s food. Also, how do you get the AI to not spit out horrors beyond human comprehension? Mine always turn out as sleep paralysis demons

Combination of different models and extensions, plus settings tweaks. Most helpful ones are a detailer that fixes the fucked up faces, and another extension that tries to fix the nightmare hands (though this one is less consistent.)
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinyHunter » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:35 pm

Fun fact: Based on anonymous survey, over 70% of individuals who admit to indulging in the predator fad say they grew out of the phase after their mid twenties. However when polling the same group, only 10% of those surveyed said they regretted what they'd done when they were younger.

A little (early) Valentine's Day comic I made a while ago for funsies. After making it, I decided to also do a story version, which is kind of backwards from the usual process but hey, if it works it works.

Hope you all like it, and let me know what you think!
Attachments
vvday1.png
1/6
vvday2.png
2/6
vvday3.png
3/6
vvday4.png
4/6
vvday5.png
5/6
vvday6.png
6/6
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby GGO » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:52 pm

Great job as always! I love it when you pair these with a story!
GGO
New to the forum

Postby doomed » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:19 am

These are really good
doomed
Participator

Postby TinyHunter » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:16 pm

This was one I started a while back but lost steam on, so there are some subtle areas where I think I've improved in my latest posts that are probably missing from this one. There was also supposed to be one more page to this, but again, I kind of burned out on it and moved on. Maybe I'll come back to it and add the epilogue page later.

Nothing too groundbreaking here, but it's probably my favorite kind of scenario. Recently I've come to realize I'm a little obsessed with "first times." Serial preds are fun too, but to me there's nothing better than the cocktail of excitement, curiosity, and nerves that comes when a young woman first gets her hands on a shrinky. I'd probably just write that same story over and over again, if I didn't think it would be too repetitive.

Anyway, let me know what you think, and is it worth adding the final page?
Attachments
redhead1.png
1/5
readhead 2.png
2/5
redhead3.png
3/5
redhead4.png
4/5
redhead5.png
5/5
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby GGO » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:03 pm

Another great series! I also love that first time scenario. It's like a tainting of innocence and betrayal, especially if they know each other beforehand!
GGO
New to the forum

Postby akinata » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:08 pm

it would be great to have that final page.
(unless it's scat.)
akinata
New to the forum

Postby Meekerbooswag » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:59 am

Nah ignore this dude, I’m still waiting on one of these for “Shitty Situation”
Meekerbooswag
New to the forum

Postby Razorwind1 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:21 am

Meekerbooswag wrote:Nah ignore this dude, I’m still waiting on one of these for “Shitty Situation”

Seconded
Razorwind1
New to the forum

Postby TinyHunter » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:46 pm

Meekerbooswag wrote:Nah ignore this dude, I’m still waiting on one of these for “Shitty Situation”

That would definitely be a challenging one ^^; ...

It would require a lot of generation and editing to get the right angles and backgrounds to even begin to frame that story. I feel like the AI struggles to generate toilets that don't look fucking weird as it is, so trying to get it to depict the inside of a toilet bowl sounds like a bit of nightmare...maybe someday if I'm feeling ambitious I'll give it a try.
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinyHunter » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:39 pm

Here's a little closeup of the image used for my latest story, Island Food.

Normally I don't post these because they just need to look good as thumbnails, but I like the way this one turned out full sized.
Attachments
vbeach concept words.png
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby GGO » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:18 am

I actually would love to see the collection of thumbnails if you have them!
GGO
New to the forum

Postby TinyHunter » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:23 pm

GGO wrote:I actually would love to see the collection of thumbnails if you have them!

lol, maybe eventually I'll have to post them so you can see why I usually don't...a lot of them have very obvious flaws once you zoom in, they're selected purely because I think they look good from far away
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Softvore