Story: Luna Collection Prologue by Shattersilver

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Story: Luna Collection Prologue by Shattersilver

Postby sevensix » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:23 pm

This is an unfinished story I commissioned from Shattersilver. Unfortunately, they've lost interest in continuing it. I previously posted it to Google Docs, and shared the link in a few places; but I'm posting it here in the hope of helping potentially interested readers find it.

The story is a prequel to Shatter's one-page comic, MLP: Luna's Collection. It's 4550 words long, and contains sexual, scat (disposal) and (digestive) gore content. In-line comments in the Google Docs version (also attached) are mine; "reposted" from my notes to and exchanges with Shatter.
Spoiler: show
It was Rarity who first brought it up.

She and her friends were all sitting together at a long table that Twilight had managed to squeeze into her tree home. It had taken months just to schedule the party; there had seemed to be no end of delays and scheduling conflicts. When the day had come, Pinkie Pie had baked so many goods that they had had to physically stop her before she hurt herself from it all. Finally, though, they had gathered together, Spike had left for the night, and soon they had welcomed the arrival of their guest of honor: none other than Equestria’s own Princess Luna.

Luna had been quiet in the beginning. It had been a long time since she’d been to a social gathering, and at first, she was content to sit and listen to the other ponies’ conversations. As the hours passed, though, the other ponies had gradually persuaded her to open up, and soon she had stolen the show; sharing stories, secrets and scandalous gossip. Simpler beverages gave way to some of the Apple family’s infamous hard cider, and soon everypony was enjoying a pleasant buzz. Luna had been looking forward to this. She needed this.

And then, during a lull in the conversation, Rarity changed the course of the night irreversibly.

“So, darling, I’ve been meaning to ask you about this for ages…”

Seeing her trail off, Luna smiled, setting down her mug of cider. “Oh, it’s okay, Rarity. Go on. What is it you’ve been meaning to ask me?”

The room was silent, all eyes watching the two. They all knew what it was that Rarity was going to ask about.

It was something that had been whispered among them for some time now. It had started with certain shocking implications passed on by Twilight from her study of the complete history of Equestria. But more recently, Twilight had started returning from trips to Canterlot bearing some very interesting rumors indeed.

“Well, it’s just that… well…” Rarity was still hesitant, pushing her hoofs together nervously. The others waited.

Finally, Applejack had had enough. “Oh, just—out with it!” Not waiting for Rarity to respond, she turned to Luna. “She wants to know if you really ate ponies.” She gave a pout. As it happened, Rarity was perfectly aware of the historical facts on this point; but this was as good a way to broach the subject as any.

“I… what?” Luna blushed, completely taken aback. This was the last thing she had expected to talk about at this party.

“Where’d you even fit them all?” added Rainbow Dash dubiously. “Where’d all the pony bits go?” The cider having left her even less restrained than usual, she poked a hoof curiously at Luna’s stomach; much to the surprise and discomfort of the princess, who giggled nervously.

“I wonder if they felt all warm and cuddly inside that stomach of yours…” Fluttershy added in her soft, bashful voice.

“Girls, girls!” Twilight interjected. “She doesn’t have to talk about it if she doesn’t want to.”

Luna took a moment to collect herself, before finally taking a deep, long breath.

“No, no, it’s quite all right, Twilight. I… well, I wasn’t quite ready to speak about this, but this is as good a time as any.” Luna smiled and sat back, letting her cider-filled belly relax her. “Yes, yes, it’s true. Back before my days as Nightmare Moon, I did have quite the… collection of ponies I’d eaten. It was well known in those days.”

The other ponies watched her in fascination; sitting upright in their seats, eager for more.

“So… you collected them? Where’d you put them after you… you know…?” Rainbow Dash blushed a little at bringing up the obvious result of consuming another.

Luna laughed gently. Now it was her turn to be the unashamed and relaxed one of the group. “It’s all right; you can say it. Shit. When I shit them out. I had urns created for the subjects I ate.” Unnoticed by her, Twilight shot a vindicated smile at Rarity. “I kept them in a large chamber in the old castle. Sadly… the room was destroyed when Celestia and I fought.” Her face fell slightly as she recalled the loss. She had amassed quite the collection in those days. Hundreds; thousands, possibly….

“From what Twilight tells us, you’re… building a new collection,” Rarity prompted, giggling slightly.

Luna giggled as well; blushing and bringing a hoof to her face. “Well, I guess that’s not a well-kept secret,” she admitted.

“It’s hard to keep it secret when you down a pony right on your throne,” Twilight added with her own laugh.

“Do you bake them?” Pinkie jumped in. “Tell us your secrets! Do you turn them into super-fun scrumptious chocolate cakes? Are there straaaaaawberries?” Now standing on the table, Pinkie pressed her nose right up to Luna’s as she continued pestering her with a list of various baked goods. Twilight gave a huff, levitating Pinkie out of the princess’s face.

Luna laughed again. “Oh, no, no. I would never bake my subjects. I eat them whole. They just slide down my gullet, still alive. I love feeling my still-living subjects squirm in my belly…” Luna blushed again, realizing that she might be delving slightly too deep into her personal interests. The others were hooked, though; hanging on every word.

Applejack tilted her head in curiosity. “They were… okay with you doing that?” Her face spoke to a deeper fascination and curiosity than that of the others in the room.

“Oh?” Luna asked, briefly confused. “Why, yes. It was all voluntary. They would give themselves; all their love, friendship… everything. It would have been quite rude to refuse. It used to be considered quite an honor to join my collection! Now… I mostly only mention it to ponies who bring it up out of curiosity. Not many know I still… do that.”

Applejack bit her lip. Her presently thoroughly inebriated friends giggled at this.

“What? What’re you gals laughing at?” AJ asked defensively.

“You, you goof!” Rainbow laughed, playfully wing-smacking her friend’s flank. “You look like you’re daydreaming about being swallowed by the princess!”

AJ gulped and shook her head. “Not true! Why in Equestria would I want that?” She backed away, making the other girls laugh again.

“You have to admit, the thought is very… interesting,” Fluttershy said softly. “Comforting, even. Her stomach hugging and holding you like a great big bear. Oh, I can imagine it’s very warm in there…” She began to blush herself.

“Oh, yes, it is,” Luna agreed. “Though you wouldn’t feel it for long. My stomach acids would break you down into a mushy meat stew within minutes. You’d be digested alive. But it would feel amazing for every moment of it.” Luna sighed distractedly, rubbing her stomach with one hoof. At the thought of prey, she suddenly didn’t feel quite so full.

“It would be great to see an example of that first-hand,” Twilight said excitedly. “I’ve read about how we alicorns can digest our food in short time spans, but I’ve never been able to do anything close to that. I don’t even think Princess Celestia could.”

“Oh, no,” Luna agreed. “And in any case, my sister isn’t one to pursue such things. Though I think she finds them very amusing.”

“Well, here you go, egghead,” Rainbow grinned excitedly. “One princess with hyper digestion, ready to go. Let’s see that sucker in action!” She unceremoniously grabbed AJ and started lifting her up.

Applejack shook herself free, but she was blushing as she landed. “Wh-what? Why would I…”

“Let’s face it, AJ,” Rainbow insisted. “You’ve been staring at that stomach this whole time. You want to be princess poop!”

“I do not!” she snapped back.

“Come on, AJ,” Fluttershy said gently. “Don’t you think something like that would be fun? I’m sure the hyper digestion would feel amazing. And it would give Twilight so many notes she could use.”

“It would,” Twilight agreed. “It really would. Please, AJ? I’ve never been able to see something like this, ever!”

AJ gulped, looking around the room as all eyes rested upon her. Finally, she turned to Twilight.

“Who’d take care of Sweet Apple Acres? What about Apple Bloom? Winona? Who’d take care of them? I can’t just up and get digested like… like this…”

“Big Mac’s more than enough to care for both the farm and your sister!” Twilight laughed. “You don’t give him enough credit! And with her having her cutie mark now, she'll be taking up some of the work herself.”

“I’d be happy to send them any gold or assistance they need,” Luna added. “I always take care of the families whose ponies I take. And I certainly wouldn’t leave your family to have to stop producing this excellent cider.”

“I… well, I… um…” AJ looked around nervously. Luna could see all resistance melting within AJ. At this point, it was just her characteristic stubbornness that was keeping her from accepting it. Luna just smiled and stood up, walking over to her. Her full height towered overpoweringly, and the smaller mare’s heart began to race. She should have been repulsed at the idea, but all her mind could think about was that gullet of hers… imagining the feeling of sliding down it….

“I, uh… I don’t know…”

“Well, darling,” Rarity spoke up, “if you must know, I did go through the effort of crafting a fine urn for you. At Twilight’s suggestion, of course.”

Twilight raised an eyebrow. “You made those after all?”

“But of course! Can you imagine making an excellent suggestion like that and me not following through with it?”

Rarity walked into a side room of the library, disappearing for a few moments before returning with a cart packed with six uniquely colored urns. Each urn was painted and crafted with fine detail. Each was color coordinated to each pony, with their own cutie marks expertly painted on the side.

“It was, uh… in the event that this ever came up in conversation,” she explained.

“Leave it to old Rarity to be prepared!” cheered Pinkie.

“So,” Rarity went on, “do me a favor and let Luna use your wonderfully crafted urn.” She levitated it from the cart, hovering it before Applejack to show off the hours of delicate work that had gone into it. For someone with no experience in pottery, Rarity had truly done a wonderful job.

After a long moment, Applejack spoke.

“I…. I guess…”

“Yaaaaaaaay!” The girls cheered in unison. Twilight raced to grab her research journal.

Luna smiled. “You’ll love this, AJ. I promise.”

Applejack looked at the floor; visibly hesitant, even after her acceptance of the request. Luna gave her a warm, inviting smile; trying to put her mind at ease. Eventually, Applejack swallowed and began to walk towards the alicorn; who had already stepped away from the table to a more open part of the room.

“So, uh… how does this work? Do I… need to lay on my back, or…?” Applejack fidgeted and darted her eyes from side to side, unable to focus onto the mare standing before her. Luna, now standing only a foot, away reached out with her hoof; resting it on AJ’s shoulder. She continued to smile down to AJ, and the two finally locked eyes.

“It’s all right, AJ. First, let’s get rid of this. You won’t need it where you’re going.” Luna lifted AJ’s hat from her head with a casual flash of her horn; sending it to rest on a nearby unoccupied chair. “Just… relax. I’ll take care of everything for you. You just get to enjoy the ride…”

A soft glint rode across the surface of Luna’s eyes, and her muzzle opened, revealing her gaping mouth to Applejack. The farm pony gazed, her mouth open and agape as she could muster no words. The pitch black of Luna’s esophagus was now dominating her vision, giving her a window to another world. Luna’s jaw began to split open in preparation of the meal. The other girls watched without saying a word; each just as frozen as AJ was.

Before Applejack fully realized it, her entire head was inside the warm confines of Luna’s mouth. Luna blushed softly as she found herself squeezing yet another pony into her throat. While it was true that she had been reminded of the joys of eating ponies, she wasn’t doing it on the grand scale that she had prior to her days as Nightmare Moon. She had only just started doing it again… and yet now, she had a very dear friend sliding down her throat.

It made her very excited.

AJ let out a soft moan as Luna’s insides clutched her skin, gripping and massaging her as she slowly slid downward. Warm lips enveloped her chest, as Luna lifted her legs, pinning them by her body as she sank the pony into her. Little by little, Luna claimed her.

The others watched in amazement, as their long-time friend was turned into a mere lump traveling down Luna’s throat. Luna tilted her head back, letting gravity help her to handle the rest of the mare. AJ’s flanks, legs, and eventually her tail all sank into the alicorn's muzzle, disappearing from view. Finally, a bulge grew in her belly, and all were quick to rush over, pushing and prodding against it.

“Oh wow, look at her!”

“I can feel her squirming!”

“What do you think it feels like in there?”

Questions and exclamations flooded the room as the girls all took turns feeling their former friend, now just meal within Luna.

Meanwhile, Twilight stood back, her quill furiously whipping back and forth on her parchment. “Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I had always heard about what it was like to watch this but, I never got a chance to see it in person!” She was ecstatic; unable to contain herself.

Luna gave a final swallow, allowing the rest of AJ’s tail to flow down her throat and pass down below, deeper into Luna. She gave a long, content sigh, and smiled.

“Oh, my. I never would have thought that eating Applejack would be this… satisfying.”

“How did she feel, sliding down your throat?” Rainbow Dash asked. She sounded as excited as a filly at a concert.

“Oh, it was wonderful!” Luna was still smiling. “I don’t think I could describe anything that comes close to a full mare going into my stomach. She was… quite the meal. Wouldn’t you say, AJ?”

Inside Luna’s belly, Applejack was at a loss for words. When she was originally deposited into the alicorn’s stomach, AJ had been taken by surprise by how spacious the chamber was, filled with warm thick air. Now, though, Luna’s warm walls held and massaged her closely; like a warm and welcoming hammock. Stomach acids had already began to emerge; slowly trickling down her. What air there somehow was humid, and made her pant with the heat. Her skin had begun to tingle, and it already felt as though some of it was coming off. She was being digested, and it felt…

Well, it certainly felt interesting.

Meanwhile, her friends were still rubbing her body through Luna’s stomach. She could even hear their muffled voices, just on the other side. The whole scenario was just so… invigorating. She couldn’t help but reach down with a hoof, slowly rubbing herself as she felt a rush of sensations all over her body. She was so lost that she couldn’t even respond to the question Luna asked.

“Mmm, I think she’s enjoying herself in there.” Luna said, smiling slightly wider.

“So what comes next?” Rarity asked, poking at Luna’s stomach curiously. “Are you going to digest her?

“Oh, certainly! As I said, with an alicorn’s stomach I can digest her quite rapidly. It’s something I… learned about, and perfected over the years.”

“I’ve heard about this but I can’t wait to see this! I remember reading its called… hyper digestion! It’s thought only Alicorns could do such feats with their powerful magic.” Twilight said, concentrating furiously on her parchment as she excitedly scribbled down notes.

Luna gave an amused huff, and used her magic to pull Twilight closer; leaving her notes behind. “Well, allow me to give you a front-row seat to it. I think you will enjoy it too….”

As Twilight took in Luna’s belly, she fell silent, and joined the other girls in simply watching with rapt attention.

Back inside Luna’s stomach, the moaning Applejack had no idea of what was happening outside. Her senses were dominated by what was happening to her, and her mind was a cloud of lust and wonder. Her hoof continually dug into her cunny lips, rubbing them as hard as she could. She was just so… turned on by this! She couldn’t understand why, but the feeling of the warm acids collecting around her; her body sinking into the flesh around her… was a feeling unrivaled.

Luna breathed in deep, closing her eyes as she began to focus. Her horn began to emit a soft glow, directing her powerful magic all through her body. Fluids from around her body were focused to her stomach, and with her powerful magic is was excited, and converted to powerful acids. The girls watched in awe as her belly distended outward, nearly forming a complete sphere.

Inside, AJ was overwhelmed as acids filled the stomach, completely submerging her. What she'd felt just a moment ago was nothing compared to this. Her continued moans came out only as bubbles.

Luna gave one last smile before it began. A fwoosh sound came from her belly, as her stomach acids went into overdrive. Like a bubbling hot stew fueled by a boiling furnace, they could hear the stomach muscles flexing and the fluids inside becoming hyper-pressurized. The others standing around could feel the heat emanating from Luna’s belly.

Inside, AJ could only let out pleasured screams. She quickly lost all feeling in her limbs, and her consciousness soon faded away.

The others heard the muffled screams fade. They couldn’t have lasted more than ten seconds, and now there were only the normal sounds of Luna’s stomach.

“Oh, wow,” Fluttershy exclaimed, a bright red blush on her face after hearing the muffled scream. “Do you think she’s still alive in there?”

“Oh, likely not. Their bodies are broken down in a minute. I’d be surprised if there were anything solid left in there right now.” Luna patted her stomach with a proud smile as it began to shrink down again. AJ was indeed now just a few fleshy lumps and stubborn bones that hadn't yet been worn down. Soon, they’d be broken down too; leaving at most a few chips here and there in an otherwise uniform slurry.

Within a minute, Luna's stomach had completely calmed down. Her belly hadn't quite shrunk to its original size, though, having gained a noticeable amount of chub. Her flanks appeared to have also grown while the girls had been distracted; the mare's whole figure showing off the remnants of their friend.

“Oh, my,” Rarity said. “I would have never imagined that watching something like that would be so… enthralling.” She raised a forehoof to her cheek in awe.

“It was super!” Pinkie agreed.

“Amazing,” Twilight thirded. “To think that you could rip apart Applejack, maybe the toughest pony of all of us… in thirty seconds to a minute? Those stomach acids must really be powerful.”

“It’s a perk of being an alicorn, my dear,” Luna responded. Our bodies can produce great magical power. You just have to learn how to use it.”

“You’ll have to teach me one day,” Twilight said with a laugh, still scribbling down notes.

“Well, I think AJ is done in here… she needs to meet her final resting place.” Luna grunted as her insides churned. The rapid processing of food still took some energy out of the princess… plus she wanted to put on a show for her friends.

“Here, let me help you with that.” Rarity quickly levitated Applejack’s urn from the collection, setting it down behind Luna. Luna nodded to her in thanks as she lifted her rear up. AJ was fighting to get out; Luna couldn’t hold her in.

“Here she comes!” Pinkie cried out in anticipation.

Brown and black logs of waste came out of Luna’s rear, but each was caught, plopping neatly down into the open and waiting urn. This was what was left of their friend Applejack, the proud earth pony and symbol of honesty. Bits of bone were left, but nothing very large. Nothing large survived in Luna’s stomach.

“That was amazing!” Rainbow Dash finally exclaimed, breaking the awed silence. “Think you could do me next? I bet you I could last at least a minute!” She flexed her wings, assuming a racing stance.

Luna stepped away from AJ’s now full urn, letting Rarity collect it and seal its lid. “Rainbow, I’d be surprised if there were anything left after thirty seconds. This is powerful magic, after all.”

“Oh, yeah? I’m a powerful pony! I bet you my entire Daring Do collection that I can last a full minute!”

“Rainbow,” she laughed, “how’s that even going to work for you? Even if you did last a minute, you wouldn’t exactly get to enjoy your books where you’re going.”

Rainbow paused, realizing Luna’s point. She brought a curious wing to her head, scratching it for a moment in thought. “Uhhhh, well, I mean, if I win, then… then Twilight gets them! You won’t get any of my books! And they’re all signed first editions!

“Deal. If you last, Twilight keeps them. If you don’t, I get to keep them. I think I’ve got a lot of reading in my future.”

“Deal! Don’t count on it. I think Twilight’s got some reading to do!”

“Uh… Rainbow?” Twilight tried to interject, but RD cut her off with a huff. Twilight was about to say something but she gave up. She didn’t really need to remind RD that she’d already read all of the books. It was always fun to watch RD and AJ’s rivalry, and Twilight would hate to ruin the moment.

“Then it’s settled!” Rainbow declared. “Gobble me up, Princess!”

“With pleasure, my dear.” Luna wasted no time, immediately leaning down to scoop up Rainbow’s head into her mouth.

Rainbow felt herself blush what must have been a deep crimson. The warmth and moisture of Luna’s tongue dancing on her muzzle and face made the usually brash, take-charge pony feel vulnerable and small. That feeling only intensified as she was picked up into the air and swallowed, her chest, stomach and flanks all sliding down Luna’s warm throat. She felt soft whines escape her as Luna’s body massaged and rubbed her own. It was a sensation that was far more intimate and overwhelming then she could have imagined. As a pony who excelled in dangerous situations and in challenges of speed… this was a field that she was unequipped for.

Still, Rainbow wasn’t about to back down from a challenge. As she was deposited into Luna’s stomach, and coated by the same acids that had killed her friend, she gave a defiant huff. “Hah! Is this all? I’d like to see the looks on your… your faces when I prove Luna wrong!” Around her, the stomach was almost polished clean, with no sign or trace of AJ remaining. Luna’s acids were thorough, leaving no trace of her behind.

“Can you hear me inside there, Rainbow?” Luna asked, one hoof rubbing RD’s outline on her belly.

Rainbow could hear what sounded like a muffled question from Luna, but couldn't quite make it out. “You going to cook me?” she yelled back. “I’m ready to show my stuff!”

“All right. Here we go, Dash!” Luna’s horn once again glowed softly, and her stomach began to extend outward as fluids rushed into it. “And… start!” At once, the same loud fwoosh sound filed the room; and beneath it, the ponies could make out the faint sound of Rainbow moaning out in a blissful mixture of pain and pleasure.

Rainbow’s entire body was rocked with sensations her mind could barely process. She stood firm and tried her hardest to remain conscious. She wanted to prove herself, even if she wouldn't be there to see the result.

Outside, the ponies counted softly, watching how long she was lasting. They could see what looked like Rainbow kicking out from deep within Luna, doubtless trying to show that she was still alive. At first, they counted a kick every few seconds; but soon they came further and further apart.

Rainbow was fading in and out of consciousness. Her mind felt separated from her physical form, as if floating away. She couldn’t even feel most of her body anymore, let alone conjure the energy for another kick.

After forty-three seconds, everything in Luna’s stomach was still. Not long afterwards, the acids eating through Rainbow’s spine severed all chances of another kick, as well as ending her life. What was left of her quickly sank to the bottom of Luna’s stomach, and continued to be churned into a fine paste.

“Is that it?” Fluttershy asked. “Is she gone?”

“I think so,” Pinkie Pie answered. “I think it’s safe to say she didn’t last the minute.”

“Well, I guess you’re the proud winner of a Daring Do collection, Luna.” Twilight said, smiling in congratulation.

Luna chuckled. “I’ve heard of that series being popular. I guess now’s my chance to brush up on it.”

“I guess this means I get to watch over Tank,” Fluttershy commented. I’m sure he’ll make plenty of new friends.”

“I guess I’ll have to talk to the mayor about Rainbow’s property,” Twilight said with an annoyed huff. Rainbow didn’t exactly seem the type to have written a will. “But that can wait until morning.” She tore a sheet of notes from her pad and prepared to start a new one.

Luna took the opportunity to begin shitting Rainbow out while the others discussed how her things should be divvied up. They agreed that most of them would go back to her family.

Rainbow slid out as easily as she’d come in, though there were noticeably larger chunks of bone in her remains than in Applejack’s. She’d put up a valiant fight, Luna thought to herself; lasting longer than most. But even as strong a will as hers was no match for the furnace.

Twilight noticed the new piles of waste behind Luna, giving a smile as she strolled over from the other’s conversation. It wasn’t long before she was joined by the others.

“Oh, my,” Luna announced when she noticed the audience. “That makes two of your friends added to my form, Twilight. You’ll need to be careful, or I’ll scoop you all up!”

“That would mean those lovely urns I made would get put to use,” Rarity said brightly, setting Rainbow’s next to Applejack’s. “I didn’t expect they ever would, but it looks like I may have given up too soon!”

“Those two were always rivals, trying to beat each other,” Pinkie reminisced. “But now, you can barely tell them apart!” She giggled slightly.
Attachments
Luna Collection Prologue (abandoned WIP).docx
(310.08 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Re: Story: Luna Collection Prologue by Shattersilver

Postby BrightGarden » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:35 pm

Other notes: The vore is fatal, willing, and very casual (which is exactly what I like in vore btw). It features all of the mane six plus Princess Luna. Applejack and Rainbow Dash are the ones who are eaten, which is done by Luna. This might be my favorite MLP vore story that I have ever read. I love how completely casual and enthusiastic everyone is about what happened
BrightGarden
New to the forum

Re: Story: Luna Collection Prologue by Shattersilver

Postby sevensix » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:58 am

Glad you like it, even if I can't claim any credit for it.

Meanwhile, for completeness, some chat excerpts on how the rest of the story might have gone.
Spoiler: show
Shattersilver wrote:AJ took up the most, because I wanted the first digestion to be the most detailed
the others wont be nearly as detailed

Shattersilver wrote:there's a bit of a lull after RD digests
two pones could be having a conversation while Luna eats another
without the others even noticing
sort of casual

Shattersilver wrote:maybe half of them get eaten, shit out and the others, having enjoyed a good show retire to more mundane after party activities
maybe Luna takes a break, speaks with the few remaining ones
maybe one of them asks to get digested, like fluttershy being super curious
then the last two maybe watch lazily from their corner of the room, enjoying the show

Shattersilver wrote:the last two enjoy conversations, drinks or other late activities
maybe they go to a side room, get intimate with luna then digested
with maybe twilight, the last one having a nice moment with luna as she thanks luna for being such a great and fun guest, this would be anight they'd all never forget
and that they'd all make excellent additions to her collection

As I commented at the time, it doesn't make sense to me for Twilight to be the one saying that last part. But it's not a critical point.
Shattersilver wrote:Luna, sensing the "we'd make" asks twi if she wanted to be added to the collection
to which twi would nod, saying she'd love to join all her friends

sevensix wrote:You could even have the end of the scene be Luna's agreeing to eat Twilight, and cut from there straight to Luna returning home; possibly even with Twilight still inside her (hence the gurgling in the comic), and an empty urn waiting for her.

Shattersilver wrote:could work
maybe Luna doesnt hyper digest her
instead just regular digestion
because they're close friends Luna wants Twilight to enjoy her time inside

sevensix wrote:Would Luna pay visits to everyone to make sure they're getting on okay, or just send letters?
I like the idea of the princesses sending letters of congratulation/thanks to the next of kin of ponies they eat. (Possibly accompanied by some generous amount of gold.)

Shattersilver wrote:the latter sounds better

sevensix wrote:Personalized or form letters?

Shattersilver wrote:I like the oddity of form letters

Background details:
sevensix wrote:does Celestia eat ponies?

Shattersilver wrote:celestia probably does it
every so often
but luna is more particular about it
and does it more often

sevensix wrote:"Particular" how?

Shattersilver wrote:she likes it more

On whether Cadance and Twilight eat ponies:
Shattersilver wrote:as younger alicorns I dont think they would
this would be sojmething unique to the sisters
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore