pokemon vore story in the making (need ideas)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

pokemon vore story in the making (need ideas)

Postby KingdomOfGray » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:56 pm

(my first topic on the forums. I hope I do this right.)

For a while now ive been planning on making a vore series involving pokemon, but I have no idea where to start. I guess what im basicly doing here is asking if anyone has any ideas I coud use for the story. If you do, it would be awsomeness if you could tell me what it is. if not.....well thats fine too.
KingdomOfGray
???

Re: pokemon vore story in the making (need ideas)

Postby Razure » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:22 pm

Some ideas that come to mind:

-There's always the 'Pokemon gets revenge on an abusive trainer' scenario.
-Some Pokemon accidently swallows a small creature whole, discovers they like it, and hunt down more prey. (Optionally, the prey gets larger as they eat more)
-'vore out of love' this would be a non-fatal, romance thing.
-I personally don't like human-eating-Pokemon, but you could have a connoisseur trying to eat one of every Pokemon.

Umm… yeah, just some ideas there, take it or leave it.
I have a few Pokemon stories, you might be able to draw some ideas from those if you want.

Fyi, Blaziken pred is basically non-existent. I'd love it if you did that at least once.
Razure
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheCreeper » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Here's an idea, perhaps a gas or strange chemical released from plants or something that is spreading through out the world and no one seems worried because it doesn't seem to bother or affect people at all.

But it affects the Pokemon and causes them to go against their trainers and eat them, kids hunting for wild pokemon in the forest become snacks. Like turning the whole rules of pokemon catching inside out!

I LOVE trainers becoming meals for their Pokemon, I think its such an amusing and interesting subject especially if you use the anime characters. I'd definitely read that. You could even expand it by having it happen to people all around the world, showing how its affecting different people in different places or something.

That's my idea. And if you want to hear more, let me know but until then, I hope this helps.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Speed284504 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:20 am

All I know is that Jessy needs to be eaten more often...
Just a thought.
Speed284504
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ky-Guy » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:03 am

Well, people apparently are doing the "Mewtwo vs. Lucario" thing too much, so maybe you could do a parody of one of those stories with a surprise ending, such as a Pikachu eating them both.
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/024/e/1/anti_justin_bieber_church_sign_by_erinlovesxigbar-d37y1bv.jpg[/img]
Original found [url=http://erinlovesxigbar.deviantart.com/art/Anti-Justin-Bieber-Church-Sign-194743867]here[/url] and by [url=http://erinlovesxigbar.deviantart.com/]Xinre[/url].

~Captain Vorgan~

Vore Responsibly. Captain's Orders.
Ky-Guy
---

Postby Sparky_the_chu » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:35 am

I quote ky-guy, there aren't enough stories with chus as preds X3 I miss agora's stories
Sparky_the_chu
Artist

Postby Terastas » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:27 am

I'm probably in the minority, but I wouldn't write a story just for the sake of writing a vore scene. If it looks like the characters, the plot, and everything else only suffices to justify a vore scene, chances are everyone is going to be too bored with it to actually read up until the vore.

So my advice instead would be to try writing a story for the sake of plot or character, and just add vore here and there whenever applicable.

What I'd therefore do is, instead of having the story be about vore, include a couple of characters that have some vorish quirks. Regardless of whether you're writing about a trainer in the canon universe or a pokemon anthro in an alternative universe, some things you might consider are:
- Including a big-mouthed pokemon like Swalot, Pelipper or Feraligator
- Using said pokemon's big mouth creatively and/or competitively (like the Pelipper in Episode 286)
- Including a pokemon with a "glomping" problem (similar to James's Carnivine or Ash's Turtwig)
- Give said pokemon a counterpart. This can be either a kid or a small pokemon that looks up to the big-mouthed pokemon and doesn't think much of being nommed, or who absolutely resents getting glomped so frequently (and possibly has some form of retort) (the pelipper belonging to one of my RP characters, for example, has a baby vulpix that he acts as a surrogate parent to and carries around in his beak a lot).

My biggest advise, however, would be to try and create a character or characters that you wouldn't mind writing about again in another story. Characters that are a delight to write about are also often a delight to read about. :D
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby KingdomOfGray » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:33 pm

these are some prety good ideas, thanks guys. as of right now here is what im thinking for the plot:

the story (which will probably turn into a series now) will start in Jhoto (my favorit regon) in Blackthorn city, and eventually end in the very pits of hell. the main charactor, named Keven, and his trusted pokemon, a gallade (ya I know, a sinno pkmn in jhoto) and his croconaw (who seems to enjoy biting his enemies and not letting go, even after keven tells him to stop), are about to go on a journy to go to hoenn to compeat in the pokemon league there. the night befor thay depart, however, a strange energy seems to spread across the world. when thay awake, thay find out from a news report that all pokemon, excluding those that are ouned by trainers, have become vicious and evil, as well as uncathcable. Most wild pokemon will kill people on sight without mercy, but some, mostly big ones, have been reported to eat people. Everyone seems to think that team rocket is behind it, and have blocked off the city from the places where wild pokemon roam regardless of the news, keven decides to try and leave for hoenn anyway only to find that the only road out of the city is blocked by a huge rockslide. the next night, Keven has a dream, and in that dream he meets a figure that resembles a pokemon he has never seen befor. it spoke in human tounge, and said that only he could stop this 'onslaut of evil' by destroying these things called Obsidian Pillirs. when he wakes up again, he lears that a giant black spike erupted out of the ground in town square, and knowone knew what it was. when he went up to it, he destroyed it, causeing some nearby wild pokemon to be realised from there strange hypnotism. as he goes back to his home, he learns from the news that team rocket is not behind these strange occurences, but is was infact a strange and secret cult called T.A.L.O.S (The Acurrsed League Of Shadows). after some more, currently undecided events, he decides to journy around the globe and destroy all of the Obsidian Pillers and take down T.A.L.O.S and there leader, Varcus.

thats what i got so far. suggestions are still wecome
KingdomOfGray
???

Postby balanced-guy » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Should do a story involving a trainer with a lucario or Evee and vore should be common like pokemon eating rival trainers and they reform later.

Also crossovers are always nice Lucario and Renamon in a story havent found any yet maybe your the person to do it.
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingdomOfGray » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:44 pm

balanced-guy wrote:Should do a story involving a trainer with a lucario or Evee and vore should be common like pokemon eating rival trainers and they reform later.

Also crossovers are always nice Lucario and Renamon in a story havent found any yet maybe your the person to do it.

I like this idea, I think i will make a short story out of this. Maby, a special turnament where the winning pokemon gets to eat the loser pokemon. I will defenatly include Lucario, eevee is doubtfull though. as for crossovers, I really dont know who Renamon is, as ive never seen digimon, but I may beable to incorperate a person to act as a trainer (Ironicly enough, about a week ago I had a dream that, as silly as this may be, Albert Wesker was a pokemon trainer( probably due to the fact that i had just gotten Resident Evil 5, but who knows).

ya, I think I can cook something up with this kind of setup.
KingdomOfGray
???

Postby Agora » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:20 am

Man, I don't think I'll ever get over Pokimans vore. Just so damn appealing when done right.

I'm liking most of the ideas brought up here so far, just as long as there isn't too much same-size vore or humans eating pokemon (personal preference!) just make sure you have a friend to help proof-reading, KingdomOfGray :P
Agora
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mewtwo » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Ky-Guy wrote:Well, people apparently are doing the "Mewtwo vs. Lucario" thing too much, so maybe you could do a parody of one of those stories with a surprise ending, such as a Pikachu eating them both.

>>
Ky-Guy wrote:doing the "Mewtwo vs. Lucario" thing too much

I didn't know that was possible!
Mewtwo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terastas » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:20 pm

K.O.G., I don't want to sound discouraging or antagonistic, but I gotta' be honest: That sounds pretty awful. . . Like in a "ripped off from DIgimon" kinda' way.

So apart from reminding me of the Dark Towers in Digimon (Season 2), it also sounds like a plot device that serves no purpose except to justify the frequent use of vore. You don't need to justify the vore (especially not here at a vore forum); just let the story flow like a story should and spice it up with some vore when applicable.

And FYI, a story doesn't have to involve saving the world to be interesting. Personally I'd rather read about some poor shmuck of a trainer getting victimized by his own pokemon than some Ash-On-Steroids version victimizing a bunch of goth depressants (seriously, "T.A.L.O.S." sounds more like the name of a Slipknot cover band).

What I'm trying to say is not to overthink it. There are plenty of superhero-alter-ego pokemon fanfics out there, vorish or otherwise. Sometimes less is more.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Iwannabevored » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:50 am

I suck at fantics so I ditched these story ideas all together, so you can have them

1- Team rocket steals alot of pokeballs in order to hid them, Jessie puts them in miniform in her breasts (Meowth makes a slit in the side of her breast with a claw and they did it in the hot air balloon)

2 - A Gulpin Eats Ash and it turns out that gulpin's stomachs shrinks things, thats why it can hold so much! He escapes but hes still small and its either A, taken care of by May or Down or B, accidently eaten by one of them

3 - When Max gets Jirachi, he wishes to be nice and warm because they're in a cold place, and Jirachi puts him in his sister's womb. Jirachi then falls asleep for the 24 necessary hours and Max is stuck there for a day
Iwannabevored
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingdomOfGray » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:23 pm

to terastas:
your right. im just so used to writting like that that sometimes i find it hard to turn away from it. and as for the dark towers tidbit, ive never accualy seen digimon, so i dident know, but now that you do say something about it, it does sound rather cliche. and dont worry about sounding discouraging, all sorts of feedback, good and bad, is very helpfull, and I thank you.

to Iwannabevored:
thanks for the ideas!
KingdomOfGray
???

Postby Ky-Guy » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Mewtwo wrote:
Ky-Guy wrote:Well, people apparently are doing the "Mewtwo vs. Lucario" thing too much, so maybe you could do a parody of one of those stories with a surprise ending, such as a Pikachu eating them both.

>>
Ky-Guy wrote:doing the "Mewtwo vs. Lucario" thing too much

I didn't know that was possible!

Hey, don't get me wrong. I love Mewtwo. I think he is one of the cutest Pokemon (for some strange reason), plus he is so badass.

However, I just thought a change of pace would be healthy.
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/024/e/1/anti_justin_bieber_church_sign_by_erinlovesxigbar-d37y1bv.jpg[/img]
Original found [url=http://erinlovesxigbar.deviantart.com/art/Anti-Justin-Bieber-Church-Sign-194743867]here[/url] and by [url=http://erinlovesxigbar.deviantart.com/]Xinre[/url].

~Captain Vorgan~

Vore Responsibly. Captain's Orders.
Ky-Guy
---

Postby gigadragoon » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:37 pm

I have only one word for you: Gar-de-voir. That way, even the non-furry community will enjoy it.
If my avatar offends you.......there's probably a good reason for that.
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terastas » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 pm

To gigadragoon + Iwannabevored:
No offense, but if you were interested in human vore, would you go looking for it in a Pokemon fanfic?

I'm sorry, but it is one of my major pet-peeves how some people will take anything and everything and insist that it's the human characters that need to be predatory (hate to single anyone out, but the recent thread about Resident Evil 5 absolutely pissed me off). Is inspiration among human female fans really so lacking that they need to look for it everywhere, or are they really so horny that they need to make vore out of everything? Does every single human being, real or fictional, need to be envisioned as being vore or UB capable if it has boobs attached?

Generally, when I click on something, art or fiction, that is referred to as a pokemon fanservice, I'm going to expect it to be about Pokemon. Labeling something a pokemon fanfic and then having it be about Jessie's newfound talent for unbirthing seems like bait-and-switch to me.

My (extended) advice to K.O.G.: Don't write just purely based on what you think others will enjoy. What I said of characters is true of everything else in writing; that which you personally enjoy writing will be a joy for others to read. If you write something you don't enjoy, it will show when the finish product is less than enthusiastic in tone.

And especially do not write based on what people outside the target audience will want to see. If it says "pokemon fanfic" in the description, like I said before, people are going to assume it's about pokemon. That means the "non-furries" Gigadragoon is referring to (the ones that seem to anal-vore a cactus in RL every time something besides a human or close-to-human character appears) probably won't even bother reading it to begin with.

If you try to please everyone, you'll wind up pleasing none. Nobody's paying you to do this, so when you write, don't write for anyone but yourself. That means you can completely disregard all the advice I've given you in this thread; if dark towers and saving the world is what you absolutely want to write about, go for it. Just don't write that because you think we'll want to read it (cuz' I won't) -- write it only if you enjoy the writing process.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Iwannabevored » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:56 am

KingdomOfGray wrote:to terastas:
your right. im just so used to writting like that that sometimes i find it hard to turn away from it. and as for the dark towers tidbit, ive never accualy seen digimon, so i dident know, but now that you do say something about it, it does sound rather cliche. and dont worry about sounding discouraging, all sorts of feedback, good and bad, is very helpfull, and I thank you.

to Iwannabevored:
thanks for the ideas!

Don't mention it =)
Just drop me a line if you use any of them!
idk about recognition, I just wanna see them be made! haha =P
Iwannabevored
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gigadragoon » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:44 pm

Terastas wrote:To gigadragoon + Iwannabevored:
No offense, but if you were interested in human vore, would you go looking for it in a Pokemon fanfic?

I'm sorry, but it is one of my major pet-peeves how some people will take anything and everything and insist that it's the human characters that need to be predatory (hate to single anyone out, but the recent thread about Resident Evil 5 absolutely pissed me off). Is inspiration among human female fans really so lacking that they need to look for it everywhere, or are they really so horny that they need to make vore out of everything? Does every single human being, real or fictional, need to be envisioned as being vore or UB capable if it has boobs attached?

Generally, when I click on something, art or fiction, that is referred to as a pokemon fanservice, I'm going to expect it to be about Pokemon. Labeling something a pokemon fanfic and then having it be about Jessie's newfound talent for unbirthing seems like bait-and-switch to me.

My (extended) advice to K.O.G.: Don't write just purely based on what you think others will enjoy. What I said of characters is true of everything else in writing; that which you personally enjoy writing will be a joy for others to read. If you write something you don't enjoy, it will show when the finish product is less than enthusiastic in tone.

And especially do not write based on what people outside the target audience will want to see. If it says "pokemon fanfic" in the description, like I said before, people are going to assume it's about pokemon. That means the "non-furries" Gigadragoon is referring to (the ones that seem to anal-vore a cactus in RL every time something besides a human or close-to-human character appears) probably won't even bother reading it to begin with.

If you try to please everyone, you'll wind up pleasing none. Nobody's paying you to do this, so when you write, don't write for anyone but yourself. That means you can completely disregard all the advice I've given you in this thread; if dark towers and saving the world is what you absolutely want to write about, go for it. Just don't write that because you think we'll want to read it (cuz' I won't) -- write it only if you enjoy the writing process.

Woahaho! Sorry to bring up an old thread, but Terastas, you just kicked my @** over the internet! And you're right, I do apologize. It's just that both communities hate it. So me and my selfish self does indeed try to dig it up wherever possible. But it is a pokemon, so I thought "hell, might as well try". But with all due respect, it really isn't a person. Then again, aliens aren't people.....yeah, I'm sorry dude. :(

You've inspired me. "If you want somethin', do it yerself!" Thank you, my friend :-D
If my avatar offends you.......there's probably a good reason for that.
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Softvore