Modern Day Vore GURPS

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

Modern Day Vore GURPS

Postby nyttyn » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:01 pm

What the hell is GURPs?
Shamelessly stolen (with love) from our other GURPS DM:
GURPS is the /General/Universal/Role/Playing/System. Unlike game systems such as Dungeons and Dragons, there are no classes to choose from, and there are no levels. Instead, every character is built on points, of which the GM decides how many they get to start and at the end of every session. This means that if I want, I can play a Gluttonous Slime Bard, or a Nymphomaniac Angel Mage who sings to cast spells. Or anything else I can think of. If you can quantify its abilities in a concrete fashion (This spell hits as hard a .50 caliber rifle round but does burning instead of impaling damage in a cone, for example), you can stat it out using the system more likely than not.

Plot
For as long as anyone has remembered, magi have always been second-class citizens. Moreso then even the fey, they have always been looked down upon and mocked, spellcaters traditionally keeping to themsleves and small cliques. However, for once, in the United States, a change is brewing - inspired by the Civil Rights movement, a small yet growing number of magic users, and indeed even non-magic users, are starting to fight for equal rights for those with magical aptitude. The streets of Washington are starting to be filled with unease as the latest and greatest movement begins, a march on Washington intended to raise awareness. Rumors of bloodshed and violence fill the air, the entire city getting close to boiling point as world leaders scramble to handle the tension. But what do you care? You've got a party to attend. Invited by the richest woman in Washington, no doubt! Ms Lara Patrica, who graciously invited you all to dinner for...some reason. You aren't quite sure what. But you'll find out when you get there.

Q & A:

Oh god how do I GURPs
Easy there, young padawan. Just send me a message and I'll walk you through it.

How many points/disadvantages are there?
As your characters will be normal off the street chumps, you will be allowed 125 points, with -50 points allowed in disadvantages.

What races are allowed?
Just throw it at me if isn't standard fantasy, and odds are I'll accept it.

How will you handle death?
This version of earth has managed to get the resurrection spell down to a science, reducing it to just another kind of health care, with specialized obelisks serving as resurrection points for those unfortunate enough to die early. There are however rumors of predators who can devour your very soul...but those are just rumors, right?

How will you handle vore?
It's a Very Hard skill that is DX-6 based, which results in vore if successful. It can be parried or dodged, but not blocked. In addition, a predator may only take up to one human-sized meal in them at a time, unless they take the Expansive Stomach perk, which increases that to two at rank one, four at rank two, six at rank three...so on and so forth. It costs six points per rank.

So uh yeah, for now there's going to be a session tomorrow, 3/10/13, to work out the kinks and shit. It'll kind of be a laziefaire all day type of thing, with the main heavy discussion/potential start of the session beginning at 3:30 PM EST. Sorry for the short notice but pretty much anyone interested in it by now is pretty much interested.
nyttyn
Participator

Re: Modern Day Vore GURPS

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Oh, darn.... I'd have liked to at least go and see what's what and how gurps would work online... do you have any future plans in regards of games, and how do you play? Is it a chat, or via skype or...?
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Reizu » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Color me interested. Only problem is that while I've heard of GURPS from my Gamer's Guild, I have no flipping idea what it is so helping me get my legs would be very much appreciated. So perhaps I'll send a message later.
Reizu
---

Postby nyttyn » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:15 am

Attn all players: Currently having a session in the games room if you missed me saying so.
nyttyn
Participator

Return to Our chat room