Story: Sushi

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Story: Sushi

Postby yoursnext » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:38 pm

Hi there. This is a little giantess and vore story I wrote. What do you think? (Purely fantasy, Giantess, shrunken, willing hard vore (not gore))

My friend Mayumi and I were at a corner table at the cafe on the second floor of the bookstore.
"So, you busy later," I asked.
"Why you can't get enough of me?" she teased.
"Do you have that backwards?" I put my finger to her lips.
"That's right," she said and bit me.
"Ouch."
She laughed at me, "Actually I'm getting together at Kiyo's house. We're going to make some sushi."
I looked at her expectantly.
"Do you want to come?" she asked after a pause.
"Sure."
"OK. I have to use the bathroom. Watch my stuff," Mayumi said and dropped her backpack in front of me.

I put down my magazine and bent forward to move her bag so I could read. Then there was a green flash. I felt weird and I wasn't sitting, but falling. As I fell I saw a hole with flaps around it. The backpack? What the heck? Sure enough, it looked like the inside of a very large backpack. Fortunately, Mayumi's hat was soft enough to break my fall. I tried to take stock of my situation. I looked around and then at myself. I was about two to three inches tall if I had to guess. How the heck did I get to this size?

A few minutes passed and Mayumi came back because I heard her calling for me.
"... Where are you? I can't believe you just left me - and my stuff." She looked down and saw her bag. She leaned over it - I guess to make sure everything was still in there.

"Hey, Mayumi!!! I'm down here." I tried to get her attention. I was not sure if she heard me, but she reached into the bag and picked up the hat. As she did I started to fall and she definitely saw me then - and heard me screaming.
"Heeeelp."

She put her other hand out and caught me before I could fall. She opened her mouth in the shape of an O and nearly dropped me. She put down her hat and brought me closer.

"How did this happen? Why are you so small?" she asks quietly while looking around to make sure no one can see.

"I don't know. There was a flash of green and then I fell into your backpack."

"You're very cute that size," she says, touching my head softly.
"And you're still very pretty," I reply shyly.
She's really happy about that and kisses me, which at my current size covers my whole face and upper body with soft pillowy lips.

"Wow," I say.
"Wow," she says and then self-consciously looks around.
I looked around too. everything was huge, but one thing was certain, we were the only ones left in the cafe.

"Where did everybody go?" we say in unison.
"We better get out of here," I say, " I have a bad feeling."
"Yeah," she said, "Can I put you in my pocket?"
"Yes, please, and she does. I peek out of the pocket and she pushes me down.

I figure that's a good idea. The people with the green zap zap guns or whatever might be around.
"Hey, maybe we should find the people that did this, " she said, "so we can get you back to normal."

"I don't think that's a good idea. They might shrink you too and then who knows what would happen."

As she was walking I was in bouncing on something soft below. I tried not to think about that or anything else.

We did not have to worry about the green zap zap gun people. Mayumi explained that when she got to the first floor of the store she saw some a bunch of people in shiny metallic jackets with spiky hair walk into a portal of some kind that disappeared with a green flash before Mayumi could get anywhere near it.

We got out of the cafe ok, and Mayumi let me peek out to see.
"You better stay in there for a bit. We'll figure this out later."
"So, where we gonna go?"
Mayumi bit her lip and I heard a loud gurgle.
"I really want the sushi," she said smiling at me.
"OK. Sure. One piece ought to take care of me for a day or so."
She laughed and put me back in her pocket.

When we get to her friends, they're in the kitchen getting things ready. They are all giant compared to me.

"Hi Kiyo! I'm sorry, I forgot to bring anything, but I brought a friend."

Kiyo is a slightly older but really attractive woman with short grey hair. When she sees me, her mouth drops open and she quickly covers it with her hand. Another woman comes to the door and sees me and shouts, "Wow so cute" and comes over and asks if she can hold me. Before either Mayumi or I can respond, she picks me up and looks at me. She brings me up to her eye level and sniffs me. "You smell good. You look like you would taste good too." She sticks out her tongue and starts to bring me up to her mouth when Mayumi asks her what she is doing.

"I was just..."
"Yoko, you were obviously going to lick him," Mayumi said.
"Do you want me to lick you little one?" Yoko asked as her warm breath covered me.

Before I had a chance to respond, Mayumi took me from her.
"I'm hungry. Let's get started." Mayumi said and started to walk with me.

Kiyo stopped her and said, "You know the rule. Shoes off," and put out her hand.
Mayumi raised an eyebrow and I politely took off my shoes and handed them to our host, who put them on top of - to me - a giant shoebox.

We walked into a kitchen and Yoko started talking again. She liked to talk.

"We're almost done. Just make a few more."

There were five women in total including Mayumi, Kiyo, Yoko, Rumi, and Asuka. Rumi was a petite and quiet girl who looked at me shyly. Asuka was full of smiles once she got over being completely suprised by me.

"Want to help," Kiyo asked me.
"Sure."
"Okay, I'll put the rice in here, and you put the slices of cucumber in there."
I picked up the slices which were like two by fours and put them on the rice. As I walked onto the roll, bits of rice stuck to my feet. Kiyo and others laughed.

I stepped off and Asuka said, "Let me get that off your feet," and she reached in with a couple of giant fingernails that pulled off the rice. She popped the rice into her mouth and giggled.

"You don't know where his feet have been," Rumi said wrinkling her nose.

Kiyo took a paper towel, dipped it in water and handed it to Rumi, who smiled and put it down so I could wipe off.

When the sushi was done and cut up, they brought it to a dining room table set for five. Mayumi put out her hand and I went for a ride.

The other women ate their sushi and gave me little looks. Each one asked if they could pick me up and I got passed around. Kiyo said I must be hungry and asked if I liked Sushi, which I did. She picked a few pieces of rice and a little fish for me and I ate them. Mayumi picked at her food - although she was hungry. She was concerned about me I could tell.

It was kind of unreal. They had some canned beer. Kiyo and Rumi poured theirs into glasses. Asuka just chugged hers down. So did Mayumi. Yoko sipped hers and saw I did not have any. She poured a bit of hers into a small glass.
“Want some?” She asked
“Yeah, thanks.” I said.
Without another word she picked me up and brought me to the edge of the glass. She tipped it towards me and I drank. The bubbles were huge. I leaned in to get more and slipped.

The women stopped what they were doing for a second and looked laughing.

Next thing I knew I was paddling through the beer. I drank some maybe like having a few cans I quick succession.

Mayumi pulled me out.
“I think you had enough.”

I definitely had. I was drunk.

So were the women around the table. So maybe that’s why they didn’t do anything but laugh when Mayumi picked me up and kissed me.

“You’re all wet. We need to get you out of these clothes so you don’t get cold.”
“That’s ok,” I don’t have anything to change into.”

“Alright. But I’ll put you in my pocket if that’s ok.”

“OK”

After a while I felt dry and climbed out and slid down Mayumi’s shirt to her lap. she picked me up so I could sit on the table in front and a little to the side of Mayumi,

The sushi was all gone and Mayumi's face was a bit red.

"I should have had more sushi," she whispered to me.

Yoko heard her and she did not whisper at all when she shouted, "Somebody's hungry. Too much beer, not enough of the rest. What do we have?"

Kiyo said, "We may have something in the kitchen. There's still some sushi rice."

Yoko turned to me and smiled mischievously, "We have something better than that. We have him!"

The women were laughing but Yoko picked me up and said, "I could have a little bit more." Yoko picked me up and pretended to bite me.

"Stop that Yoko," Mayumi grabbed me, "He's mine."

Yoko made a fake frown and said, "Oh come on, we can share him."

Mayumi got up and took me to the kitchen. "You smell like beer." The women had crowed around to watch. "Let's get those clothes off."

I was still a bit drunk and took off my clothes with her help.

"Hey little man, be mine. Your older sister will be gentle," Yoko said and licked her lips.

"Let me have a taste," Asuka said but Mayumi did not let go until Kiyo said, he must be dirty, let's wash him.

She picked me up and snuck a kiss before she ran some water over me and washed me gently. She dabbed me on a towel. There was still seaweed on the counter from when they made sushi, and a bit of leftover sushi rice in the cooker.

Kiyo said, "So, little one, should we make nigiri with you?" She took some rice out and shaped it roughly into the shape of a piece of sushi, and put me on top.

Rumi took a piece of seaweed and wrapped me to the rice. "That's better."

Asuka took out some soy sauce, wasabi and ginger and put it down.

Yoko said, "Cut him up so we can share him!"

Mayumi said, "No he's mine," and she picked me up and asked, "Is it okay?"

I was still very drunk and her warm breath was sweet and her mouth was beautiful. Before I really thought about it I nodded. She picked me up with her thumb and two fingers while the other women watched.

She dipped my toes into a bit of soy sauce and brought me up to her mouth feet first. I was looking up and could feel her breath wash over me. I saw her huge puffy lips open wide. and then as I got close she turned me over and she put me into her mouth slowly. I passed by her red soft lips, white teeth onto her beautiful wet pink tongue. She closed her mouth and it was all dark wet and warm. Then I felt her tongue push me up and down tasting me. All of a sudden, she brought to one side and I felt intense pain for just a moment as her teeth crushed me. As she chewed me up I only felt warm and wet then I felt myself being swallowed and it was all dark. The next thing I knew I saw her lick her lips and say "Thank you very much for the meal," I floating upwards as I heard her say "He was so good." and then there was a flash of green light....
yoursnext
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!