A Vore Epic (or: a long story about hungry lizard-people)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

A Vore Epic (or: a long story about hungry lizard-people)

Postby StoryOwl » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:41 am

In a Bronze Age city where lizard-people and humans live side-by-side, a young woman must find a way to survive as society crumbles around her

https://story-owl.blogspot.com/2024/02/ ... ter-1.html

I’ll be publishing a chapter every day or two. There won’t be vore in every chapter, but there are vorish themes throughout. The predators are lizard-people, male and female. The prey are human women, although in this world men can and do get eaten too. The vore is soft, sometimes consensual and safe, sometimes non-consensual and fatal. Please tell me what you think!

If you’re looking for slightly more ‘traditional’ vore stories, I used to post some on DeviantArt, where I go by Froy233. Looking back at them makes me cringe a bit, but some people seem to like them!

https://www.deviantart.com/froy233/journal/Hi-748011365
StoryOwl
New to the forum

Re: A Vore Epic (or: a long story about hungry lizard-people

Postby mentalnosy » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:12 pm

The concept of lizard-people and humans living side-by-side in a Bronze Age setting is captivating. Your storytelling style has piqued my interest, and I'll be sure to check out the upcoming chapters. Kudos on creating a unique and immersive world!
mentalnosy
New to the forum

Postby StoryOwl » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:37 pm

mentalnosy wrote:The concept of lizard-people and humans living side-by-side in a Bronze Age setting is captivating. Your storytelling style has piqued my interest, and I'll be sure to check out the upcoming chapters. Kudos on creating a unique and immersive world!

Thank you! :)
StoryOwl
New to the forum

Postby avocadoe » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:26 pm

StoryOwl wrote:In a Bronze Age city where lizard-people and humans live side-by-side, a young woman must find a way to survive as society crumbles around her

https://story-owl.blogspot.com/2024/02/ ... ter-1.html

I’ll be publishing a chapter every day or two. There won’t be vore in every chapter, but there are vorish themes throughout. The predators are lizard-people, male and female. The prey are human women, although in this world men can and do get eaten too. The vore is soft, sometimes consensual and safe, sometimes non-consensual and fatal. Please tell me what you think!

If you’re looking for slightly more ‘traditional’ vore stories, I used to post some on DeviantArt, where I go by Froy233. Looking back at them makes me cringe a bit, but some people seem to like them!

https://www.deviantart.com/froy233/journal/Hi-748011365cluster rush

Really looking forward to your finished work. I'm really impressed with the story you built :-D
Last edited by avocadoe on Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
avocadoe
New to the forum

Postby StoryOwl » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:33 pm

avocadoe wrote:Really looking forward to your finished work. I'm really impressed with the story you built :-D

You're too kind :)
StoryOwl
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!