The Vore Games: A Naruto Fanfic

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Should I slowly turn Naruto into a Futa based on how nutritious his meals are?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:55 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes
You do you dude
No votes

Total votes : 3

The Vore Games: A Naruto Fanfic

Postby chiiurra » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:57 am

https://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/sto ... =600107033

Hello, everyone I am a first time poster to his forum. It is my pleasure to introduce you to The Vore Games: Jinchuuriki edition! This fanfiction is about a god forcing the Jinchuuriki to play a game in which they are forced to pred ninjas in order to gain strength before battling against each other to try and eat each other. Let the Games Begin!

A god descends upon the Elemental Nations summoning the Kage, Jinchuuriki and a couple others to a pocket realm. This god forces the Jinchuuriki to play a game. The twisted game forces the Jinchuuriki to embrace their primal instincts, in a eat or be eaten scenario, turning them into Predators.
Last edited by chiiurra on Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chiiurra
New to the forum

Re: The Vore Games: Jinchuuriki Edition

Postby chiiurra » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:50 am

Chapter 2 is out, please read and review! Unfortunately, there is no vore in the chapter and a lot of what is said in this one is a rehash of the previous one. There will be vore in chapter 3 or 4.

Edit: I've already scripted the fight, fights and critical moments are going to be rolled with dice to add a bit of randomness to the story before being scripted with me then writing them out.
chiiurra
New to the forum

Re: The Vore Games: Jinchuuriki Edition

Postby chiiurra » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:16 am

Chapter 3 is out! Please read and review, and there IS actual vore in this chapter. Next chapter will start dungeon exploration, welcome to the VORE DUNGEON!!!!!

Please let me know how I may be able to improve my vore scenes!
chiiurra
New to the forum

Re: The Vore Games: A Naruto Fanfic

Postby chiiurra » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:56 pm

I created a poll for the story it shall run for a week before I continue writing
chiiurra
New to the forum

Re: The Vore Games: A Naruto Fanfic

Postby chiiurra » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:31 pm

I have 4 manga and 3 anime to speedrun in order to properly portray several of the floor bosses in the first Labyrinth. But it is a forgone conclusion that Naruto is going to become a Futa based on how nutritious his prey is, the way I'm determining it is based on SP acquired from his prey.

Either I read/watch them or I just look on their wiki pages, probably gonna read their wiki pages
chiiurra
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!