The depths of Lucy's Ass (AV) [Updated Apr 5, 2024]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The depths of Lucy's Ass (AV) [Updated Apr 5, 2024]

Postby PinkOval » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:09 pm

Story 1: Squeeze Into Her (AV) [AI Generated]
This story was AI generated. I generated it dozens of times, then edited together a cohesive version using all the best parts of each generation, so I hope you’ll agree that this is better than the average AI written story.

This is my first time “writing” AV, so I would appreciate feedback or comments about the quality of the story. Is it any good? Or does the fact that it was written with AI still kill it for you?
Content Warning:
Spoiler: show
Please note this story contains incest between a brother / sister.

Jake trudged home after a long day of classes, his shoulders slumped and eyes glazed with exhaustion. He'd had a rough day at college – endless lectures and countless pages of reading material to sift through. His mind was preoccupied with thoughts of his sister, Lucy, who he shared an apartment with in college. She was the light of his life; the one person keeping him sane through this ordeal.
As Jake staggered through the front door, all he wanted was to just crawl into bed and forget about the world for a while, but his gaze drifted towards his sister's bedroom. Her door was ajar and the soft glow from her lamp was visible within. He pushed open the door to find her lying on her bed, facing away from him. Her skin glowed with a light sheen of moisture from a recent shower, and her long red hair cascaded over her shoulders and onto the mattress. She was completely naked; her slender legs were spread wide, offering Jake an enticing view of her shapely ass.
Lucy seemed lost in her own world, oblivious to his presence as she flipped through the pages of a salacious novel. The dim light cast a sensual glow over her body, accentuating every curve and contour.
Jake couldn't help but stare at the enticing vision before him. He felt his heart race with a mix of excitement and guilt as he admired Lucy's plump ass, the cheeks rosy and inviting. He climbed onto the bed and leaned over to get a closer look. His fingers traced along her curves, feeling the warmth of her skin.
Lucy looked up from her book, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "Hey, Jake," she purred, her voice dripping with seduction. "Long day?"
Jake hesitated before answering. He could feel his cheeks flush with a mix of embarrassment and arousal. "Yeah," he muttered. "Class was... intense."
Lucy nodded sympathetically before returning to her book. Jake continued to stroke her ass cheek, his fingers digging into the soft flesh. He couldn't help but speak his mind. "Your ass is so fucking amazing," he whispered, his voice thick with desire.
Lucy chuckled and closed her book, turning to face him. "You always did have a thing for my ass." She reached out and took hold of her own ass cheeks, spreading them wide. "What do you think, Jake?" she asked, her voice a mix of challenge and invitation. "Want a closer look?"
Jake couldn't speak, but he didn't need to. He knelt between Lucy's spread legs. As he leaned in, his eyes were drawn to the tight, pink hole of her ass. It seemed to beckon him, promising untold pleasures if only he would surrender to temptation.
His fingers trembling with anticipation, Jake reached out and touched Lucy's ass, tracing a gentle circle around her puckered entrance. The sensation of his finger against her sensitive skin made her gasp, and she pushed back towards him, urging him on.
Tentatively, Jake slipped his finger into Lucy's ass. As if responding to his touch, her hole stretched wider, pulling him deeper into her warmth. Jake watched in amazement as his entire hand was sucked inside her. Lucy let out a loud moan, her muscles clenching tightly around his fist, urging him onward. Slowly, her ass began to swallow his whole arm. The sensation of being engulfed by her warm, tight flesh was intoxicating. Jake shoved his other arm inside Lucy's ass, feeling it stretch even further to accommodate the sudden intrusion, seemingly eager to accept every part of him.
As Jake pushed deeper, Lucy moaned quietly. She began to moan and writhe beneath him, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps. "Oh, Jake," she whispered. "It feels so good."
He could feel Lucy's ass clenching around him, her muscles rippling with pleasure, and Jake knew that there was no turning back now.
Lucy felt Jake's head pressing against her entrance, stretching her beyond anything she had ever experienced. Her body trembled with pleasure and anticipation, the sensations overwhelming her as he continued to push forward.
Jake pushed his head between Lucy's cheeks, feeling the tight ring of muscle stretch to accommodate him. He gasped as he was swallowed by the darkness, his eyes wide with excitement. The sensation was intense, a mix of pressure and pleasure that sent shivers down his spine.
As Jake continued to explore the depths of his sister's body, he felt a growing sense of euphoria. The knowledge that they were crossing a line – that they were doing something so utterly forbidden – only served to heighten their arousal, pushing them both closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy. He could feel her warmth surrounding him, squeezing and caressing him as if she were made just for him.
"Oh god," Lucy gasped, her voice thick with desire. "You feel so good inside me."
Jake grunted in agreement, pushing harder until the rest of his torso was swallowed by Lucy's insatiable ass. He could feel her tightening around him, her muscles clenching and unclenching as she reveled in their twisted act.
"You know,” Lucy whispered, “I could keep you like this forever." Her voice was low and sultry, filled with a mix of desire and malice that sent shivers down his spine.
Jake couldn't believe how far he had gone, but the sensation of being buried within his sister's body – of knowing that there was no escape from this erotic prison – only drove him further. He could feel his legs slipping into her ass, inch by inch, until he was almost completely submerged within her warm, welcoming depths.
Lucy could feel the warmth spreading throughout her insides, filling her with a sense of satisfaction and completion that was almost overwhelming. Her body tingled with pleasure as she adjusted to Jake's presence, his body almost entirely buried in her ass. As Jake’s toes slipped inside, her rosy ring sealed shut with no evidence that it had swallowed her brother whole. He had disappeared into her ass without a trace.
Lucy reveled in the feeling of Jake's body being sealed within hers. The knowledge that she had complete control over him filled her with an insatiable lust. Lucy reached between her legs and began to stroke her swollen clit.
Jake marveled at the fact that his sister had swallowed him whole – every last bit of him – and seemed to show no signs of letting him go anytime soon. He could feel the warmth of her insides surrounding him, squeezing and massaging every inch of his body, stoking his arousal.
Finally, Lucy reached her climax, her body trembling as she experienced an earth-shattering orgasm. Her ass clenched around Jake's body and he couldn't help but moan in pleasure as he felt the tight walls of her anal cavity grip him like a vice. Jake's cock twitched and spasmed, his hot seed splashing against the walls of his sister’s bowels.
As her orgasm subsided, Lucy lay panting on the bed, breathless with satisfaction. The feeling of Jake buried deep within her ass was such a delightful sensation, she never wanted it to end. "You're mine now," she declared, patting her ass for emphasis, "And you don't get to leave."
Last edited by PinkOval on Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
PinkOval
New to the forum

Re: First AV Story (Siblings in College)

Postby SunsetSteady » Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:37 am

This was probably AI-generated, unfortunately. If I'm wrong feel free to message me or flag this reply as false, but after testing with GPTZero (as well as testing some of my own writing to see if the program was accurate) it doesn't look good. Sad to see stuff like this cropping up here.
I write those dang ol stories! Check it out at my userpage!
SunsetSteady
Been posting for a bit

Postby PinkOval » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:26 pm

Yes. I generated this story dozens of times, then edited together a cohesive version using all the best parts of each generation. Is it really that bad?
PinkOval
New to the forum

Postby SunsetSteady » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:54 pm

I'd rather take a radical stance on this issue than make exceptions for AI-generated content with "extra effort" put in. I don't respect AI generation of creative content of any kind, and I don't think it belongs on any platform alongside handmade and thoughtful pieces. No offense to you specifically, but I will say it's deceitful to post your story without mentioning that it was AI-generated, even if it was only "partially" AI-generated. For the record, I probably wouldn't have mentioned anything if you had clarified that at the beginning of the post, because leaving out that information is pretty incriminating in this context.
Also, the only reason I suspected this of being AI-generated in the first place was because I noticed your profile picture looked AI-generated as well, which made me suspicious. Sorry about that.
SunsetSteady
Been posting for a bit

Postby Restrogenic » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:15 am

While I don't exactly have the same amount of zealousness as Sunset, I will agree that you should be sure to clearly label something as being AI generated. While it is technically *your* story, it's only in the same sense as a singer who says a song that they sang and released is theirs despite it having been written by someone else. Sort of a "Yes but also no" kind of deal. I don't think there's anything wrong with AI stuff, just keep it labeled so it doesn't detract from the effort of actual writers who put a lot of time into their work. :D
Restrogenic
New to the forum

Re: Squeeze Into Her (AV) [AI Generated]

Postby PinkOval » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:17 am

Thank you both for your honest responses. I’ve changed the post title to clearly reflect that this was AI generated. And I am sorry for not labeling this correctly to begin with.
This genuinely is the first AV story I’ve “written” (composed, edited, however you want to clarify that statement) and I was hoping to get feedback on the composition itself.
And, if anyone is interested, I’d even be happy to share the process of how I generated this, which model I used, how I edited it together, etc
PinkOval
New to the forum

Postby Restrogenic » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:34 am

In terms of quality it was fairly nice! I would personally recommend you go through the finished product after the major parts of your initial editing and splicing and butcher out a half dozen phrases and words - pick whatever, doesn't really matter - and just rewrite them differently to keep the flow fresh and vibrant so that it doesn't get bogged down when the AI uses the same style of phrasing over and over again. In the beginning, the fact that they're both college students is mentioned like four or five times alone. I would find a way to rewrite that so it only shows up a maximum of two times. That sort of stuff, otherwise it's pretty decent!
Restrogenic
New to the forum

Postby PinkOval » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:20 pm

Thank you; that's a great point. I do see that "college" shows up twice back to back, and there's another sentence in the middle where the word "moan" shows up back to back. I wonder if I can find something that will search through what I write and highlight repeated words so I can fix it manually.
PinkOval
New to the forum

Postby SunsetSteady » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:29 pm

Just a quick note, I will say that I didn't mean to come off as vindictive, and for what it's worth, I think the pacing and diction of the story are pleasing. It's quite easy to read and the premise is fun! Hope you continue to make more stories in the future, and maybe using AI will give you valuable information and help inspire you, if that makes sense.
SunsetSteady
Been posting for a bit

Postby PinkOval » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:05 pm

It's my bad for not properly labelling this correctly in the first place; I certainly didn't intend to be deceptive.
I really appreciate you giving it a look!
PinkOval
New to the forum

Postby ParallelBlack » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:47 am

I apologise if this comes across as rude or off-topic, but I do mean well.

I would suggest just writing something yourself from scratch. There is zero creative value in piecing together pre-written results into something cohesive. While you may have felt some creative fulfilment while putting this together, as a writer I can guarantee you that you would feel ten-times that if this was entirely your own writing. The process and the thought put into each line is what makes writing fun. Reading back through your work and recalling those feelings is something this generated stuff can’t replace.
ParallelBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby PinkOval » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:05 pm

So I'm sure everyone feels differently about this, but it's kinda the opposite for me. I find writing a chore. Looking back at old works is just a disappointment. There's a reason I've never posted anything until now.
Using a tool like this has helped me get over that hurdle.
I just want to make stuff, share it, and as long as people enjoy the end result, that's what makes me happy.
PinkOval
New to the forum

Postby BlackWidow552 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:12 pm

PinkOval wrote:So I'm sure everyone feels differently about this, but it's kinda the opposite for me. I find writing a chore. Looking back at old works is just a disappointment. There's a reason I've never posted anything until now.
Using a tool like this has helped me get over that hurdle.
I just want to make stuff, share it, and as long as people enjoy the end result, that's what makes me happy.

LOL writing is a chore. But at the same time it can be very fulfilling knowing you created something original and hopefully unique. I personally don't like AI doing all the work, I think it should be a human writer doing the main job. That said, I have no problem with using an AI to perhaps enhance what you have already written. I don't do this myself but have considered it on occasion. By having it check your grammar and spelling or even sentence structure is about the same as using a human editor to edit your work for you so I am OK with that. But the story should be 85% yours alone at least that is my opinion.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Re: The depth's of Lucy's Ass (AV)

Postby PinkOval » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:37 pm

I really appreciate the encouragement I got from folks about writing something myself. MOST of the text in this next story is 100% original; no AI involved. But I still used AI to help write some lines in this story. Let me use the first line of the story as an example and you can let me know if this is or is not an appropriate use of AI.
Spoiler: show

Prompt: Jake fantasizes about his love for Lucy while walking down the beach
AI: As Jake walked along the beach, his mind was filled with fantasies about Lucy.
What I wrote: As Jake walked along the beach, he daydreamed about his love for Lucy, the most beautiful girl on his college campus.

If you still feel like I should tag this as "AI Generated" because AI was used at all, let me know and I'll adjust my tagging. But overall, I just hope you enjoy the story and the usage of AI doesn't ruin anyone's enjoyment of it.

Story 2: Crawl Into Her (AV, F/M, F/F)
As Jake walked along the beach, he daydreamed about his love for Lucy, the most beautiful girl on his college campus. She had an ass that a man could get lost in - literally, if the rumors were to be believed. But she was also the class idol; as smart as she was pretty, and utterly unattainable for an average guy like Jake.
His journey along the beach finally brought him to the shore in front of Lucy’s cottage, where she and her best friend Kate would often sunbathe. It was the closest Jake could get to Lucy; stealing glances at her while he strode past.
Sure enough, Lucy and Kate were in their usual spot, chatting idly about class gossip. Lucy's delectable curves were accentuated by her skimpy black bikini. She had long, dark hair that reached the small of her back. Her skin glistened with the faint sheen of tanning oil.
As Jake passed by the sunbathing duo, Lucy caught him looking in their direction. Her gaze captivated him and brought him to a halt. But just as soon as she had looked up, Lucy looked back toward Kate to resume her conversation. She simply had no interest in him. Yet Jake lingered, staring at Lucy in awe. He couldn’t help himself, even if he was being ignored, he was completely under Lucy’s spell.
Eventually, the conversation died down and Lucy shifted onto her front, resting her head across her folded arms.
Kate would glance up at him occasionally, but his gaze remained fixated on Lucy. Kate thought Jake was actually kind of cute, and wished he would look at her with the same desire in his eyes. She felt sorry for anyone who had a crush on Lucy; almost no-one was on her level. After a while, Kate realized he wasn’t taking the hint, so she figured she should give him the time of day.
“Listen Jake,” she said, finally addressing him, “Lucy’s way out of your league.”
Jake’s eyes went wide as he snapped back to his senses. His heart began to pound in his chest. He didn’t want to believe what Kate was saying, even though he knew it was true.
Kate sighed. “You’re so far beneath her, you could disappear up her ass and she wouldn't give it a second thought.”
Jake sank to his hands and knees. His body felt like jelly. Lucy was so close to him, yet so immeasurably far. Kate’s words echoed in his mind. His eyes fixated on Lucy’s plump, inviting ass. He imagined himself sinking in between those cheeks, disappearing into her. The thought bore into him until no other course of action made sense. He crawled forward with a single-minded focus until he was within arms reach of Lucy’s prone form.
Lucy didn’t shy away as Jake drew near, yet as his trembling hands made contact with her smooth, soft skin, a faint smile played across her lips.
Kate realized the effect her words had upon Jake and watched with anticipation to see if he would actually go through with it. She began to feel aroused at the very possibility.
Jake hooked a thumb under Lucy’s bikini, pulling it aside. He spread her ass cheeks wide, revealing her tight, pink hole. His eyes fixed on the tempting sight of her exposed rear as he brought his face closer to her ass. Even under the heat of the summer sun, he could feel the warmth radiating from within her divine body.
With all the strength he could muster, Jake pressed his forehead against Lucy’s ass and pushed. The tiny ring of muscle yielded to him and began to stretch, allowing Jake to push his whole head inside Lucy’s ass.
Kate swallowed hard, trying to contain her excitement. She needed to see just how far this would go. “Hey Lucy,” she ventured, “think I should lend Jake a hand?”
“If Jake’s going to have the audacity to shove himself up my ass, he can struggle to feed himself in.” Lucy said nonchalantly, “Just sit back and enjoy the show,” she said, giving Kate a mischievous wink.
An intense blush had formed on Kate’s face. Her hand drifted down to her crotch and she began to gently tease herself through the thin fabric of her bikini. She watched as Jake squeezed his shoulders inside of Lucy’s ass with ease. “Mmm, it’s like he belongs inside you!” she said, her arousal building.
Indeed, Jake found it surprisingly easy to squeeze deeper into Lucy’s ass. Her muscles simply relaxed and stretched, swallowing him with ease. It felt natural, like it was meant to happen.
Kate watched with fascination as Jake sank into Lucy’s ass past his midriff. “What do you think will happen to him?” she asked, “if he makes it all the way inside?”
“Take a guess,” Lucy replied dismissively, “here’s a hint: you won’t be seeing any more of Jake after today.”
Jake pressed himself deeper with single-minded determination until his hips squeezed between Lucy’s cheeks. Now, only his legs remained, and they were being pulled in quickly.
“Oh, you’ve got him now!” said Kate enthusiastically. She pulled aside her bikini and plunged a pair of fingers into her pussy while she toyed with her throbbing clit. She picked up the pace, watching as Jake’s legs slipped inside, then his feet, until finally, Lucy’s ass sealed shut, leaving no evidence of its new occupant.
“Holy shit… he’s gone!” Kate exclaimed, “he’s completely disappeared inside your ass!”
Kate held her gaze on the tiny pink pucker that had just casually swallowed a full-grown man. Kate doubled over with pleasure, letting out a huge moan as she climaxed.
Lucy smiled as she watched Kate panting with satisfaction, her body convulsing in ecstasy. She pulled her bikini back on and flipped over to tan her front.
Eventually, Kate pulled herself together. “Thanks for letting me watch,” she said gratefully, “your ass is incredible, Lucy!”
Lucy shrugged. “It’s not me you should be thanking,” she said, “if you want to join Jake inside my ass, you can thank him yourself.” She looked at Kate intently.
Kate’s heart skipped a beat at Lucy’s words. She broke eye contact with Lucy as her pussy became slick with desire. She nearly came a second time at the thought of sinking into Lucy’s perfect ass. “Wow Luce…,” she said, “Thanks but… um… I’ll need some time to consider it.”
“I see.” Lucy said plainly. She stood up and pulled down her bikini, tossing it aside.
Kate looked up at Lucy as she stood over her. “What… what are you doing?” Kate asked with mounting excitement and a hint of fear.
Lucy smiled, “Making this easy for you.”
Kate’s eyes went wide as she watched Lucy bend over and stretch her ass wide enough to swallow her whole head. “Woah…” was all Kate managed before Lucy's ass engulfed her, the tight ring of her anus cinching around Kate’s neck. Kate moaned softly as the warmth of her friend’s body enveloped her.
Lucy paused for a moment, sitting on Kate’s shoulders. “Kate,” she purred, “stop me now, or this will become a one way trip.”
Kate struggled instinctively for a moment, but the sensations of Lucy’s inner muscles clenching around her head felt delightful. She wanted to experience that feeling over her whole body; she wanted to be completely dominated by Lucy. Kate reached a trembling hand down and yanked her soaked bikini bottom off, pressing her fingers back inside her pussy.
Lucy took the hint and began to descend down over Kate’s chest, enveloping her modest breasts with ease.
Kate could feel the muscles inside Lucy’s ass contracting around her, gripping her tightly while drawing her in deeper. Kate moaned with pleasure as she felt her hips swallowed up. Her fingers worked frantically, pumping in and out of her slit. Lucy made quick work of her body, and in no time, her ass had sucked in the rest of Kate’s legs until only her feet remained.
“Last chance,” Lucy said playfully, “ah… who am I kidding? You’re mine now.”
As Kate’s feet were sucked inside and she felt Lucy’s ass cinch shut, she knew that she was completely trapped inside. This was it; there was nowhere to go except deeper. Kate’s arousal reached a fever pitch. She pictured herself becoming a part of Lucy’s perfect ass, though doubtless, Kate’s contribution would be little more than a footnote. Her fingers pressed deeper into her pussy and she firmly teased her clit. She could feel Lucy’s body shift as she pulled her bikini back on. She wondered if it would be discarded to claim a third victim today, or whether it would remain in place, sealing her inside. Kate was just a tiny, insignificant secret hidden in the ass of a goddess. Holding that thought in her mind, she climaxed. Her body trembled with pleasure as she was squeezed deeper into Lucy’s body.
Maybe, Kate thought, she could catch up to Jake. They could spend their final moments together, if Lucy hadn’t already digested him.
PinkOval
New to the forum

Re: The depths of Lucy's Ass (AV) [Updated Apr 5, 2024]

Postby DraconianTalon » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:17 pm

Out of curiosity, What AI generator system are you using. I have been playing around with sudowrite But it can get spendy If I regenerate too many times and it can be tricky to get it to do NSFW stuff.
DraconianTalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby PinkOval » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:49 am

I run GPT4All locally and mostly use the model "vicuna-33b.Q5_K_M.gguf"
It's really slow, but after a fair bit of testing, it seems to give the best results out of the handful I've tested.
"wizardlm-13b-v1.2.Q4_0.gguf" is good for following instructions, but isn't very creative. It's a bit difficult to get it to write anything NSFW.
LLama never worked for me, they trained it too well to not write anything NSFW.
Mistral is more creative, but is bad at prompt adherence.
I also tried Hermes, Solar, and Zephyr and even Xwin-MLewd but nothing worked as well as Vicuna.
PinkOval
New to the forum

Postby DraconianTalon » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:23 pm

Thanks. I will check them out.
And yea. sudowrite has a couple versions of minstral but it can't do more than 2 prompts without going crazy.
DraconianTalon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!