Birdbrained's Renders UPDATED 4/8 (Bird Pred/Female Prey)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Birdbrained's Renders UPDATED 11/19 (Bird Pred/Female Pr

Postby birdbrained » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:53 pm

Bolg wrote:It's funny how she shrinks down her gun, but no clothes. Perhaps clothes are restricted?
Yeah, my idea was that shrinking inorganic matter is difficult and/or expensive, so you only do the stuff you really need.

New comic!
Attachments
heronwrestle.png
A former varsity wrestler, this shrunken woman was able to wriggle onto her captor's beak and attempt to hold it shut. An admirable display of pluck and tenacity in the face of danger. Sadly, in the end it did her little good.
birdbrained
New to the forum

Re: Birdbrained's Renders UPDATED 11/29 (Bird Pred/Female Pr

Postby Bolg » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:20 pm

Funny and sexy comic, this last one. It makes me wonder whether she intentionally shrank herself and entered specifically to get into this situation and test herself, thinking that she was so good as to be able to best the beast. Instead, he tossed this former wrestler in the air with ease and pinned her (arms to her sides) and gulped her quicker than a three count. I especially love that second frame where she flails about helplessly in the air, all the while staring down at that wide open mouth underneath her.

Great stuff as always, thanks!
Bolg
Been posting for a bit

Re: Birdbrained's Renders UPDATED 11/29 (Bird Pred/Female Pr

Postby birdbrained » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:58 pm

New one:
Attachments
birdtwins.png
These twins loved to share everything together. They went to the same college, had the same hair, wore the same clothes. Naturally they decided to shrink themselves together as well. In the end, they even shared the same fate.
birdbrained
New to the forum

Re: Birdbrained's Renders UPDATED 12/13 (Bird Pred/Female Pr

Postby Fallenfox » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:28 pm

Another great render! You've been doing some good work, and I like that all your girls are nice and thick... more for the pred to enjoy that way!
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Birdbrained's Renders UPDATED 12/13 (Bird Pred/Female Pr

Postby birdbrained » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:27 am

Thank you! Yes, I like it for the prey to have some meat on their bones for the pred to enjoy.

New one for New Year's:
Attachments
heronchampagne.png
Almost anyone who chooses to shrink themselves may become easy prey for herons and other predators, but perhaps no one more so than the woman pictured here, who chose to celebrate the new year by shrinking down and getting completely smashed. For her sake, hopefully she did not sober up before the end.
birdbrained
New to the forum

Re: Birdbrained's Renders UPDATED 12/28 (Bird Pred/Female Pr

Postby Bolg » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:38 pm

So...I guess this last pic would qualify as a meal of 'pickled girl'?
I like how she's so stinking drunk that not only does she simply sit there as he approaches to claim her, but she puts up no fight when he seizes her in his beak and is more concerned about getting that last pull of her drink. She looks so serene and peaceful and accepting of her place in the food chain in that next-to-last image before the bird finally consigns her to his gut.

The birds in this place are really getting spoiled!
Bolg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skeiron » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:56 pm

Birds are definitely underused preds. I love this thread, thanks for sharing. Are you thinking of doing a pelican pred at some point?
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby birdbrained » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:17 am

I definitely might do pelicans at some point. Certainly interested in branching out to some different kinds of birds.

New one:
Attachments
juvie2.jpg
Herons will hold food in their gullet to feed to their young later, which means this shrunken woman had to experience being swallowed twice.
birdbrained
New to the forum

Re: Birdbrained's Renders UPDATED 1/18 (Bird Pred/Female Pre

Postby Bolg » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:35 am

Nice! I like that first frame where the baby is reaching up into mama heron's mouth to get at this woman, recognizing her at once as food and eager to gulp her down to fill that empty belly with this filling meal!
Bolg
Been posting for a bit

Re: Birdbrained's Renders UPDATED 1/18 (Bird Pred/Female Pre

Postby birdbrained » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:26 am

Another new one. Thanks again for all the nice comments!
Attachments
seagull1.png
A rather bold seagull steals this shrunken woman right out of the beak of a heron. Perhaps the woman should feel flattered to be considered such a delectable morsel, worthy of being fought over.
birdbrained
New to the forum

Re: Birdbrained's Renders UPDATED 1/29 (Bird Pred/Female Pre

Postby Bolg » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:57 pm

I wasn't paying attention and I missed this one! Thanks for sharing this, as I do love pics where the prey is being fought over by multiple preds. I can't help but feel like it must have been something like that part at the end of "Life of Brian" where the suicide squad comes over to Brian and he thinks he's saved. She was probably like, 'oh, this friendly seagull is here to rescue me', when in fact he was only saving her for his lunch. I heartily agree with the content of this, because those damned seagulls are greedy and will steal every bit of food that they can. And it looks like this one was handsomely rewarded for his opportunistic scavenging!

Thanks again!
Bolg
Been posting for a bit

Re: Birdbrained's Renders UPDATED 1/29 (Bird Pred/Female Pre

Postby birdbrained » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:38 am

Heads up, no blood and guts but some hard vore on this one:
Attachments
tear01.png
Giant petrels are extremely aggressive and opportunistic predators; a petrel will think nothing of swooping in and stealing a piece of another petrel's meal, as this shrunken woman painfully learned.
birdbrained
New to the forum

Re: Birdbrained's Renders UPDATED 3/4 (Bird Pred/Female Prey

Postby birdbrained » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:39 am

Decided to expand one of my earlier single images into a full comic:
Attachments
raven01.png
We are releasing more extra footage of a previously documented incident to show you how quickly you can end up in danger if you choose to shrink. One moment this shrunken woman was playing on her phone without a care in the world, the next she was caught by a hungry predator.
raven02.png
And the moment after that she was sliding into her captor's stomach. Don't let your next Halloween outing turn into a nightmare; if you shrink, always travel with a full-sized companion, and stay alert.
birdbrained
New to the forum

Re: Birdbrained's Renders UPDATED 3/11 (Bird Pred/Female Pre

Postby birdbrained » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:34 am

New one:
Attachments
heronstruggle.png
A plump morsel like this shrunken woman is worthy of being fought over by any hungry bird. She has unwittingly made herself a pawn in the endless struggle for survival, and whichever of these birds wins will devour its prize with relish.
birdbrained
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!