Blender Animations

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Blender Animations

Postby Tallexi » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:08 pm

I'll try to post my Blender animations here. They're all human, female prey shorts. These are the ones I've done this year with the newest and highest-quality ones first:

These two go together

Before I'd switched models and hair rendering techniques

An experiment in trying to use Stable Diffusion to make CG look anime. I wasn't too keen on the results or the process so I haven't done it again.
Last edited by Eka on Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixing youtube links
Tallexi
New to the forum

Re: Blender Animations

Postby Bolg » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:19 am

Loved the first two. They were really focused more on the prey and you could feel her fear as she is swallowed alive and then digested. Great videos! Thanks for sharing
Bolg
Been posting for a bit

Postby BadDragon666 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:01 am

This is fucking great. Did you make these models or buy them yourself?
BadDragon666
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tallexi » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:07 pm

BadDragon666 wrote:This is fucking great. Did you make these models or buy them yourself?

It's a mix. For the newest ones, I bought a stylized character basemesh since I liked it better than the models I'd done for the older videos. The mouth model is from Sketchfab. The stomach model I did, I managed to get a decent cloth sim working on it so it will deform around whatever's inside.

I can show a little taste of a character model I'm working on for a future video:
Spoiler: show
Tallexi
New to the forum

Postby BadDragon666 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:22 pm

Tallexi wrote:
BadDragon666 wrote:This is fucking great. Did you make these models or buy them yourself?

It's a mix. For the newest ones, I bought a stylized character basemesh since I liked it better than the models I'd done for the older videos. The mouth model is from Sketchfab. The stomach model I did, I managed to get a decent cloth sim working on it so it will deform around whatever's inside.

I can show a little taste of a character model I'm working on for a future video:
Spoiler: show
Tallexi, ooooh! Excited to see it
BadDragon666
Been posting for a bit

Postby gentleSnacks » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:35 pm

the stable diffusion one looks great until the closeup on the face... might be a matter of adjusting the effect based on how close the veiw is
gentleSnacks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tallexi » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:29 pm

Maybe, but I think I'll stick with regular blender animation.
Tallexi
New to the forum

Tallexi's stories

Postby Tallexi » Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:39 pm

I decided to give writing a go. I have no idea if I'll do any more after this, it all depends on whether anyone likes it or not. This first one is M/F, with non-fatal digestion.

The town of Millview Junction was not an exciting place to live. Especially not for 26-year-old Mason Cooper. The overly conservative town had always been too stifling for his tastes. He would have left already, if it hadn’t been for the proximity of his family, and even more importantly, Riley Blake. Since they’d started dating, she’d made life in this town seem slightly less monotonous for Mason. He’d even worked up the courage to confess his deepest secret desire, which thankfully it turned out she was all on board for.
This was what led the young couple to a metal door on the side of a dingy brick building one Friday night where a new business had just opened. Mason pressed the buzzer, his hands shaking slightly. Riley couldn’t help but notice.
“Nervous, babe?” she asked, putting an arm around his shoulder.
“No, well… I guess. A little nervous, yeah,” he said. “We don’t have to go through with this if you don’t want to.”
“No way! You said this had always been your dream, and besides,” she squeezed herself tight against his back and whispered into his ear, “I think it sounds hot as hell.”
The metal door clicked open and Riley pushed Mason forward. Despite his nervousness, he grinned with excitement.
The pair stepped into what had been an old nail salon. The street-facing windows and entrance had been covered up, a requirement forced on the business by the “decent folks” of Millview Junction who would have preferred that such an establishment not exist in their town at all. The room itself was sparse, with only a reception desk and a couch for furniture, indicating that the business wasn’t fully set up just yet. Pinned on the wall facing the door was a poster proclaiming in bold letters, “MicroForge Inc.”
Mason and Riley looked over their not particularly impressive surroundings, then went to the reception desk, manned by a young Asian woman wearing a beanie and a name tag that identified her as Chloe.
“Hey, what do you know? Looks like some people in this town actually know how to really have fun on a Friday night. What can we do for you two?” She asked.
“Hi there. Are we the first customers you’ve had here?” Mason asked.
“Not the first. We’ve had one or two customers before,” she said knowingly.
Mason couldn’t help but wonder who else in town had done this before him. Riley interrupted his thoughts. “Could we see the pod, please?”
“Sure,” said Chloe as she stood up and led them to a door at the back of the room.
They stepped into a more high-tech looking space. Halfway between a doctor’s office and a gamer’s dream house. The centerpiece of the room was a large metal pod. Seven feet long and with numerous blinking lights adorning its sides, it looked like something out of science-fiction.
“There it is,” she gestured, “One of the fabled MicroForge pods.”
Riley walked all around it, running her fingers over it. “Almost doesn’t seem real.”
Mason’s breath quickened. He’d absorbed all the information he could about this remarkable invention, read every article, watched every video. So he knew he was about to get the standard corporate briefing.
The receptionist took out her phone and brought out a checklist of points. “So you probably know all of this already, but I’m required to tell all new customers anyway. Once one of you enters the pod and it’s sealed, the scanning process will begin. This allows us the pod to forge an identical clone of you, only the clone will be about three inches tall.”
Mason took it all in. When the MicroForge pods had been publicly unveiled and commercialized the previous year, they’d of course been highly controversial. Human duplication, and for the sole purpose of living out what was previously an impossible fetish, was considered unethical by many, and some states had tried to ban it outright. But for Mason, this was the way to live out his deepest desires.
Chloe carried on, “The micro clone will have all your memories and personality, and as long as you remain in the pod until the end, you’ll remember everything the clone experiences.”
“Will it hurt?” Riley asked.
“No, the micros don’t have pain receptors, so they won’t feel a thing,” Chloe said. “One more thing on the list, the clones can only exist for 24 hours, after that they naturally dissolve. So no keeping them as pets.”
Riley laughed, “Why, have some people tried that?”
“You’d be surprised. Now, if you’re ready to begin, just press your thumbs onto the readers there to agree to our terms.”
Mason and Riley both did so, eagerly awaiting what was to come.
“Sweet,” said Chloe. “So, which one of you is tonight’s dinner?”
“I guess that would be me,” Riley said.
She was actually about to do this. When Mason told her that a MicroForge shop had opened in town, and that he’d always dreamed of what it would be like to swallow a tiny person whole, he’d expected her to be grossed out by it. Instead, Riley had told him it sounded fun. But more than that, it was the ultimate way for the couple to stick it to polite society. And now it had led to this moment, where she was about to experience what it would be like for her boyfriend to eat her.
“You, huh?” Chloe said. “Interesting.”
“Is that a problem?”
“No, it’s just less common. Usually it’s the girls doing the eating. But don’t let that stop you.”
“Hey, guys have those urges too,” Mason objected.
Chloe laughed, “Well, I won’t come between you and your urges any longer. Let’s get this show on the road.”
She opened the pod, and Riley climbed in.
“Remember, you’ll need to be in the pod at the time of digestion, otherwise you won’t receive the memories of your micro clone’s experiences,” Chloe explained.
Riley took a deep breath, “Okay, I’m ready.”
The lid began to close, and she smiled at her boyfriend before being cut off from view.
Lights began blinking faster on the surface of the pod, and a series of mechanical hums emanated from within. After a few minutes, everything went silent. And then a ding, almost like that of a microwave, sounded from a panel on the side.
“I’ll give you two some privacy for this part,” Chloe said. “But meet me in front to settle the bill when you’re done.”
She left and closed the door. Mason pressed a button on the side of the pod, and the panel opened like a drawer. Lying inside, was the most amazing thing he’d ever seen. Riley lay there, stark naked and tiny, like a little doll. Her small eyes blinked open and she looked up at him, smiling.
“Hey, big fella,” she said, standing up to her full three inches in height.
“Hey, cutie,” he said, reaching his hand down.
She climbed aboard and he lifted her up, eyeing her all over.
He’d seen her naked many times before, of course. The first time had been when they’d gone skinny dipping together in the lake. He remembered how he’d been captivated by the sight of the sun glistening on her bare wet breasts. That was the day he fell completely in love with her. And now he had her in the palm of his hand. And all so he could swallow her whole.
“You just gonna stare, or what?” Riley asked.
Mason realized he’d just been gazing at her silently, lost in thought.
“Sorry, you’re just so gorgeous.”
“Even though my boobs are now the size of peas?”
He laughed, “Well, technically, the real you is still in that pod, and each of her boobs is bigger than your whole body.”
She playfully slapped his thumb, then looked up towards his mouth.
“So, you ready for dinner?”
His heart skipped a beat. This was the moment his dreams came true. He raised her to his lips.
“Love you, babe,” he said, and stretched out his tongue.
“Love…” she trailed off in awe.
Before her lay a mesmerizing sight. The tongue undulated slightly, looking like a writhing wet red carpet. And it led into the vast, yawning chasm that was his mouth. Goopy strands of saliva stretched from the roof to the tongue, gleaming teeth hovered overhead like guillotine blades, and right at the back was the dark opening that led to his throat. A path she would soon take.
Mason tipped his hand, and tiny Riley tumbled onto his tongue, which began drawing her in. Her breath quickened as she entered the hot chamber. Saliva began dripping onto her, running down her bare skin. Beneath her hands and knees, she could feel the slightly rough texture of all the taste buds.
I wonder what I taste like, she thought to herself.
Mason closed his lips, sealing her in darkness. He began sloshing her around carefully, savoring the taste.
I’m tasting my girlfriend, he thought. And she’s delicious!
He sloshed her around more, but was careful not to swallow just yet. This was expensive and he wanted the experience to last as long as possible.
Riley’s world was a jumble of motion. The huge tongue rolled her around from one cheek to the other. Saliva soaked her hair completely, and it was difficult for her to catch her breath. Mason was always careful to keep her away from his teeth. Even though she couldn’t feel pain, he still didn’t want her to be hurt.
His lips suddenly parted, letting in light again. The tongue lurched forward, carrying her halfway back into the open air. Then, he clamped his lips shut again, leaving her upper body hanging out of his mouth.
Mason sucked gently at his treat. Riley hung there, trying to catch her breath, finding the whole thing almost overwhelming. She got one last look at the outside world, and his face looming above her.
Then he sucked harder, slurping her wet body back in. Her breasts slipped past his lips, and then her head went in with a soft pop. Finally, he tilted his head back.
Riley squealed as her world rotated. She slid down feet first towards the entrance to his throat. The moment of truth had come, she was about to be eaten. Mason’s tongue shifted, and she was nudged into his throat. Riley gasped, but was slapped in the face by his dangling uvula.
“Gross…” she managed to whisper.
But there was no time to think, as the throat muscles tightened around her legs and began pushing them down. Riley threw her arms in the air, and with a whoop of excitement, she let herself be swept down.
With a very wet and squelchy gulp, Mason swallowed. He felt the lump wriggle and slither down his throat.
That’s not just a lump of food, though, he thought to himself. That’s my girlfriend.
Riley’s descent wasn’t entirely comfortable. The muscles gripped and pulsed tightly, and streams of spit poured onto her, making it hard to breathe.
As she sunk deeper, she could hear his heartbeat booming. Sliding lower and lower, the sound of his heart soon seemed to be coming from above her, indicating she was well within his torso now.
Finally, she was squeezed through the opening at the bottom, and she landed with an undignified splat in her destination.
“I made it,” Riley whispered to herself, catching her breath. “I’m in his stomach!”
On the outside, Mason sighed with relief as he felt the miniature girl enter his belly at last. His dreams had finally come true, he’d eaten his girlfriend. And now he could feel her moving around inside him.
Riley tried to settle in for what was still to come. The inside of the stomach wasn’t as spacious as she’d expected. She had pictured it being like those cartoons where characters get swallowed by a whale and they end up in a huge cavern. Instead, it was a confined but stretchy space with soft, rippling walls surrounding her on all sides. She was sitting in a shallow pool of liquid, which she assumed was stomach acid. Above her, she could still faintly hear his heartbeat. She leaned back, letting the stomach walls caress her naked skin.
This is the best thing that’s ever happened to me, she thought.
Mason finally got up and exited back into the reception area. Chloe grinned as she saw him alone.
“So, how was it?” she asked.
“It was… intense,” he said.
Chloe nodded. “Yeah, it sure is something.”
Mason cocked his head. “So you’ve done it too?”
“Maybe.”
“Which were you? The eater, or the… eatee?”
“That’s for me to know and you not to find out,” she said, smiling cheekily. “Now, about your bill.”
This was the worst part of the whole experience. Having a living tiny clone of a human being rapidly created wasn’t cheap. Mason swiped his credit card and winced. He was going to have to cut back on a lot of expenses to make up the difference.
“Thanks,” said Chloe. “Do you want to wait here or come back later? The pod will let your girlfriend out once the one in your tum is digested.”
“How long will that take?”
“About two hours.”
He thought it over. “I’ll go for a walk, then. See you later.”
“Later,” she said, waving as Mason walked out the door.
He stepped into the cool night air feeling more alive than ever before. He strolled along the mostly empty streets, whistling to himself. As he passed the various townsfolk, he almost felt the urge to blurt out what he’d done. Especially when he saw Mrs. Dawson, his old Sunday school teacher. He smiled and nodded as he passed her, but in his head he was imagining what her reaction would be if he said, “Hey, I just gobbled up my girlfriend!”
Riley was being jostled softly with each step. Thankfully, the stretchiness of the stomach cushioned most of it. The result being a gentle rocking motion that she actually found soothing. Soon, she drifted off to sleep in the embrace of her lover’s belly. Beneath her, the acids began to slowly bubble.
After 90 minutes of walking, Mason’s feet were killing him. And now he had to walk all the way back to the MicroForge shop on the other side of town. Suddenly, a truck pulled up beside him.
“Hey, Mas. Need a ride?”
Mason looked over at the driver, but he already knew who it was. It was Riley’s younger brother, Philip. Mason didn’t really want to face any potential awkward situations, but he wanted to walk back even less.
“Hey, Phil. Yeah, I could do with a ride back to Main street,” he said, getting in the truck, his stomach gurgling slightly.
The ride back to the middle of town passed uneventfully. Mason managed to mostly steer clear of any uncomfortable subjects, although there was a close one at the end.
“By the way, where’s Riley?” Philip asked. “I thought she’d be with you.”
At that exact moment, Mason involuntarily let out a small burp.
“Oh, she’s off doing her own thing somewhere,” Mason said.
He couldn’t exactly just tell the whole story, “Oh, I’m in the final stages of digesting your sister.” Philip was too much of a normie to approve of their ideas of fun.
“Well, when you see her, tell her we should all get together sometime,” Philip said just as the truck came to a stop on Main street.
“Will do. Thanks for the ride, bro,” Mason said as he climbed out.
“Any time. See ya!”
Philip drove off. Once he was out of sight, Mason headed back to the MicroForge shop.
Inside, Chloe stood to greet him.
“Great timing, I think she’s just about ready to come back out,” she said.
Mason followed her into the back room where on the pod, all the lights suddenly switched off.
Chloe opened the lid up, and inside lay Riley. The original, full-sized one. She was sound asleep and unharmed. Mason placed a hand on her shoulder and gently shook her.
“Hey, wakey wakey.”
Her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled at him. Then, her eyes widened as all the memories of her clone’s experiences came flooding back.
“Oh my god,” she gasped. “I had the greatest night of my life!”

The End
Tallexi
New to the forum

Postby Tallexi » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:11 pm

Trying to refine my internal renderings:
Tallexi
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!