Vore Audio Drama

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Vore Audio Drama

Postby OppaiSama » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:03 am

psicotik wrote:
OppaiSama wrote:Patreon and the like might be possible at some point. It depends on where AI content goes, copyright wise. Though hypothetically, I could commission some vocal samples from voice actresses under full disclosure that it's going to be used as an AI model.

Dude, just open a Ko-fi alredy!! :lol:

https://ko-fi.com

No need for tiers and pressure to deliver. If someone wants to drop a few bucks, they will out of their own will, nothing more.

Shit. Might just do that. My bigger concern is the legality of it. I'll have to read up on it. Once Royal Snack is finalized I'll do a little research.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby AlluringPredation » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:23 am

AI voice is not the same as other popular forms currently where it's an combination of millions of texts and images mashed together, that creates untested legalities.

A voice is part of a person's 'likeness' and is fully covered in the US under the Rights of Publicity. Should be noted that even unpaid projects using someone's voice can proceed with a lawsuit if they feel you have put them in a false light (made them look bad), not that it is likely to happen, but something to be aware of. Getting full permission to use someone's voice is one of the few ways to avoid problems.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby OppaiSama » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:16 pm

AlluringPredation wrote:AI voice is not the same as other popular forms currently where it's an combination of millions of texts and images mashed together, that creates untested legalities.

A voice is part of a person's 'likeness' and is fully covered in the US under the Rights of Publicity. Should be noted that even unpaid projects using someone's voice can proceed with a lawsuit if they feel you have put them in a false light (made them look bad), not that it is likely to happen, but something to be aware of. Getting full permission to use someone's voice is one of the few ways to avoid problems.

Thanks for the info!

Sounds reasonable (and scary!). Several things to considers. First of all, I'm no U.S. citizen. Not sure how that changes my prospects. Secondly, I'm using samples from paid (and well-known) actors whose voice is already used in video games to depict characters of several stripes - good, evil, grey. In this context, is it fair to say their voice in no way reflects on them as a person, and that therefore the "false light" possibility is extremely unfeasible?

My ideal worst case scenario is that anybody who takes legal issue with my work will demand I take it down. What I'd rather avoid is a legal shitstorm, which I can only ever see happening if I make noticeable gains on the platform I choose to upload the work to.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby AlluringPredation » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:46 pm

I also highly doubt you'll be subjected to any level of legal shitstorm, regardless of making money or not, the way you're utilizing it makes it pretty obvious it isn't really them. Using RVC voice changer would be a different story.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby OppaiSama » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:19 pm

Gotcha. Thanks a bunch for the useful info!
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby Monopolus » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:43 pm

Super eager to hear about any progress being made. :)
Monopolus
???

Postby lore74 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:30 am

Royal snack is amazing! Keep cooking!
lore74
New to the forum

Postby OppaiSama » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:32 pm

Didn't have as much time lately to conclude Dragonss' Lair. Luckily, the finishing touches are underway.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cynder13 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:10 am

So I do think you getting a pardon would be a good idea as well

So ive listened to the sisters one and I absoutely love it will there be more with the two giant sisters I love their relationship as well?
Cynder13
New to the forum

Postby OppaiSama » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:49 am

Cynder13 wrote:So I do think you getting a pardon would be a good idea as well

So ive listened to the sisters one and I absoutely love it will there be more with the two giant sisters I love their relationship as well?

Thanks for the encouragement!

Giant sisters or siblings in general (mother and daughter, for instance) hold particular charm for me, so the idea is more than likely to reappear, even if the characters themselves do not.

For the record, my backlog includes such entries as:

-A Cerberus girl whose three heads bicker about who gets to eat the tinies.
-An overbearing giantess mother forces her daughter to stop mingling with human by feeding her a close friend.
-A school bully being punished by the older sister of her victim. Gee, I wonder how?

Prior to starting Dragoness Lair I had almost began working on the Cerberus one. After Dragoness Lair I'm leaning in the direction of the mother-daughter scenario. We'll see which one I pick. It all depends on my mood.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scorpi » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:50 pm

Great audios you made! Keep up the awsome work!
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby OppaiSama » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:16 pm

Uploaded final version of Royal Snack, adding up to 24 minutes of audio (from the previous 17). That's it, it's done! Fuck me.

For the next project I think I'll go with something shorter.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby Diminutivedave3 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:17 am

Hello,

Just wanted to say, Caged Fairy, absolutely brilliant.

Dave.
Diminutivedave3
New to the forum

Postby Monopolus » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:19 pm

Aw hell yeah, new content.
Monopolus
???

Postby TinyHunter » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:59 pm

These are pretty good! Crazy that it's AI, I'd never know listening to some of it.
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby OppaiSama » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:00 am

Diminutivedave3 wrote:Hello,

Just wanted to say, Caged Fairy, absolutely brilliant.

Dave.

Salutations and much thanks, Dave.

Oppai.

TinyHunter wrote:These are pretty good! Crazy that it's AI, I'd never know listening to some of it.

Welcome to the future, baby!

The earlier ones definitely come off as mechanic (Fishy Girl being the most egregious example). I picked a few tricks along the way to pinpoint what kind of delivery I want. For instance, I found that using certain keywords has a high likelihood of influencing the inflection, tone and volume. So if you start a sentence with "Darling" the rest of that line will be soft and sentimental. Likewise, starting with "Fuck!" will add aggressiveness to the line.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby OppaiSama » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:46 pm

I created a YouTube channel for my completed works. Likes and subscriptions are appreciated.

Find it here: https://www.youtube.com/@Oppai_UwU
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby Monopolus » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:05 pm

OppaiSama wrote:I created a YouTube channel for my completed works. Likes and subscriptions are appreciated.

Find it here: https://www.youtube.com/@Oppai_UwU

Instant sub, I hope you continue Teacher's Pet soon!
Monopolus
???

Postby OppaiSama » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:45 pm

Monopolus wrote:Instant sub, I hope you continue Teacher's Pet soon!

Much obliged. I'm currently thinking how to end Teacher's Pet. Might not necessarily be the next thing.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby OppaiSama » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:21 pm

Update.

-Work on Teacher's Pet has resumed.
-Currently editing the final vore scene.
-The plan for now is to finish the audio on a short sequence of Jenny inside Laura's stomach as the latter goes home, stuffs herself some more, then falls asleep on the couch.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!