My first story) Digesting a popstar!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My first story) Digesting a popstar!

Postby theshadowstar58 » Sat May 27, 2023 2:01 am

Hi guys, this is my first written story. So any criticism is appreciated. Let me know what you think.

Roxxies last performance!

This is a world where humans coexist alongside various furry/anthro species, and vore itself exists as a normal part of some species' diet even if it's something people don't usually talk about openly.
Roxxie is a fourteen year old human girl, a popstar of her generation with a busty pale body that fans adore, she was well known among all, having a crowd of human and furry fans.
Lucas is an older wolf, he was seven feet tall which was tall even by wolf standards, with a dark blue fur coat and somewhat pudgy stomach that came from his usual diet. He wasn't ashamed of being a prèd species but like most predators he knew to keep his diet on the down low, usually only eating homeless kids, orphans or just random quiet people off the street.
But he was tired of the boring meals, he'd seen other predators online discussing the various food they eat, while some predators just ate when needed, others loved to discuss it and be proud of it, forming little communities online, Lucas longed to be part of the conversation.
Then his opportunity struck, even if the chance was slim he had just been given a chance at a rare meal. A few months back Lucas had entered a raffle in a magazine, he never expected to win but recently he had gotten a letter congratulating him, he had won a VIP backstage pass to Roxxies next concert. He'd be attending a concert and getting to meet the star alone. Part of him figured this was just a silly dream, but another part of him wanted nothing more than the chance to say he'd eaten and digested someone so famous. It was worth a shot.
The day of roxxie's concert had arrived, he attended the concert, showing his VIP pass, he was surrounded by a large crowd of fans, humans and other species cheering and dancing as the star walked on stage. As nice as it would be to devour an unsuspecting human in this crowd, he knew he'd have to halt his hunger if he wanted any chance at his dream meal.
On stage Roxxie wore her famous stage outfit. A short purple shirt, that left her tummy exposed while highlighting her somewhat large chest, a cute flared skirt and large black boots. The crowd cheered and the concert began.
Hours later the show itself was over, while many fans of furries and humans were leaving Lucas was being led Backstage along with other VIP ticket holders, while waiting in line was annoying, he was glad he was last in line, meaning he wouldn't have to rush when it's his turn.
At long last the line was gone, Lucas was the last one left. She arrived at the door to her stage room, there she was standing there, so much more real in person, just looking he knew she'd be a perfect meal but not sense rushing something so special.
"Oh, you're the last one? Come in" roxxy's voice spoke, the voice many had heard before. Lucas walked in, he seemed even taller near her, she was only five foot tall, slim except for her lil butt and large chest, she was still in her stage outfit. Lucas was a little nervous but figured he'd start casual.
"Yes, I'm Lucas, a big fan!" He smiled, handing her the poster to sign.
"Always happy to meet a fan, and it's awesome to see my concerts have a variety of fans" roxxie smiled as she took the poster signing it, roxxie was a known supporter of furry rights so this was even more perfect.
"Thank you so much! It says I also get a selfie with you and to spend time with you right?" He was excited to get closer to the star.
"Oh of course! There's no rush!" She was so sweet and friendly in person, meanwhile Lucas was eyeing up her cute teenage body, imagining how she'd tasted. He took out his phone and got close to her, first doing a smile selfie, then a few more, each time she did a few cute poses including hugging him, then he got brave and licked her cheek during a selfie. She pulled back "huh?'
"Oh uhhh sorry I was just being friendly and cute, it's what wolves do!" He said a bit nervous but luckily she didn't panic, she didn't want to seem insensitive to another species, of course deep down he had tasted her and loved it "besides I wanted to thank you! Your concerts really helped the furry rights movement!"
"Well thank you! All species deserve respect, they shouldn't hide their nature" she said being so friendly she didn't even think about the possibility that she'd become food herself.
"Exactly! We wolves need food, it's not our fault cute humans like you taste so good!" He smiled acting friendly as he could not realising what he'd said
"I've never really thought about how humans taste" she laughed
"Well…. You tasted amazing when I licked you" he said, getting closer again, smelling the scent of her. He needed this, she'd be the ultimate prize.
"I did?" She looked a little concerned but assumed he was just being a kind overly eager fan. He smiled and decided he had to try
"So …. I know this is a bit odd, but since you support furries I was wondering, can I just have one more taste to remember this day?" He asked in a kind and gentle way, she assumed he'd just lick her again so she figured if she agrees this fan will leave and her day is done so she nods
"Alrighty, just for the VIP, then I have to go" she smiled and Lucas got real close til she felt his breath on her, his face was right in front of her face, his jaws opened and she saw the large open mouth, tongue sliding out she assumed she was about to be licked but then before she could react, he went for it, he moved forward and took her head into his mouth, tasting her and covering her in drool.
This was amazing, Lucas could taste the amazing girl, he held her arms to her side and took the first gulp, roxxies face was pushed into the tight throat, she now started to panic.
Inside roxxies mind was now a mental rush of confusion and worry, "Wait, is he actually eating me? I didn't allow this!! He can't be serious!" She started thinking to herself.
Meanwhile Lucas was loving this, he took another gulp and now the girls busty chest was in his jaws, so soft and big, soaking her iconic shirt in drool, since her clothing was thin it wouldn't hurt to digest. His eyes looked around the room, a reminder of the star he's devouring. He took another gulp, her feet lifting off the ground, his tongue sliding along her smooth flat tummy, she was an amazing meal. Roxxie was still having a mental panic as her body is pulled deep in the tight throat, although she didn't want to die she didn't hate this boy, she was true to her words about respecting furry rights, she didn't want this but didn't blame him either, he's just following nature, regardless her legs still squirmed. Inside the throat she could feel the tight throat squeezing, the spongy ripples that pulled on her with every little gulp, it was hot and dark with no real sound from the outside world.
Lucas held her legs together and took a big gulp til just her little feet was sticking out, he reached out and pulled off her boots tossing them aside, her small clothes may be easy to digest but not boots. Her face was pushing its way into the tight foul smelling stomach, the stomach eager for a meal. Lucas looked around her stage room one last time before taking a final gulp, as her feet slid down the throat the rest of her slid down easily until she reached the stomach.
Now inside the stomach roxxie was forced into a tight ball, a wolf's stomach may have room but it's still very tight and ready to digest a meal. The stomach walls were thick but tight, she couldn't hear anything but the faint sound of his heart beating, it was very hot and made her tired as she was soaked. The last place she'd ever be alive. She was inside another creature's stomach awaiting the end.
Lucas felt the full meal in his round stomach, "no way … I did it! I did it! I ate roxxie!" He took out his phone and took a few photos of himself with a full stomach sitting inside Roxxies stage room, photos taken just moments after he'd taken selfies with the star. "I'm sorry roxxie but you were an amazing meal, digesting you will be so fun! Almost like the ultimate concert souvenir" he laughed to himself at his little joke and patted his stomach as it gurgled.
Inside the stomach it was getting hotter and tighter, she was still alive but now coated in a hot gross liquid that would slowly digest the star. To his body, she was just food and nothing more.
Lucas took one last look at her room, grabbing posters and heading out the room with his now round tummy. As he got to his car he posted his selfies of roxxie and his stomach selfies to a prèd message board. By the time got home his phone was buzzing with notifications, meanwhile his stomach was softening.
During the drive home, Roxxie felt weaker and softer before eventually passing out, digestion was truly kickIng in now, the pop star's career was over.
After a long concert night Lucas was tired and glad to have a nice meal. She may be gone but he'll never forget this meal, he passed out and went to sleep with a full pudgy stomach.
Lucas awoke the next morning, his stomach now very soft and smaller with a hunt of extra fat, it growled out and he slowly walked to the bathroom. The star was an amazing meal, in a way she'll always be with him as his body digested and absorbed whatever nutrition it needed, what was left was about to be flushed away. Many preds online were now jealous of Lucas, some roxxie fans idolised him and others hated him, sure he'd be sad her concerts were over but what fan can say they've digested a star right?
theshadowstar58
New to the forum

Re: My first story) Digesting a popstar!

Postby Houyo » Sat May 27, 2023 8:33 am

Pretty fun read. Could use some work on grammar but I'd totally read more stories like this. Famous prey is always a fun idea. You should look into getting a gallery if you plan on writing more.
Houyo
???

Postby theshadowstar58 » Sat May 27, 2023 8:36 am

Thank you for that. Yeah I'm getting better at little mistakes. And yeah I tried messaging about posting the story properly and plan to start more. Thank you
theshadowstar58
New to the forum

Postby Houyo » Sat May 27, 2023 9:08 am

No problem! Looking forward to more stories.
Houyo
???

Return to Work to be shared!