Ai-assisted anime-style monster vore.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Ai-assisted anime-style monster vore.

Postby taylorsm » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:11 pm

V wrote:Do you use the Loha or Lora for the interiors? I know the newest version uses LyCORIS

I'm using the new LyCORIS one. But only because it's newer. Idk what the difference is or if it's actually better. Both seem to work.
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:51 am

01429.png

Please fully remove the wrapper before consuming.
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby lore74 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:31 pm

Hope that little snake is able to scarf her down!
lore74
New to the forum

Postby taylorsm » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:21 am

Trying out AI animation with animatediff.
Attachments
00046-3611473648.gif
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:08 pm

The tool is a bit basic right now. No looping, and the sequences are very short.
Attachments
00283-1865461588.gif
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:44 pm

Manually looped by rewinding frames. Kind of janky.
Attachments
06309.gif
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby theonlymatt » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:24 pm

Oh, that's some grade A despair. Junko Enoshima would be proud.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:54 am

I've been having fun with AI animation. Posted a bunch of gifs on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Vore/comments/ ... omachs_ai/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Vore/comments/ ... achs_part/
tb9o10tmonpb1.gif
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:06 pm

00014-367638471.png
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby anema_sesuna » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:55 am

These are all really good
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby RoTheHuman » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:55 pm

What model are you using for these? I never get results this good when generating stuff using the stomach interior lora / lycoris.
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby taylorsm » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:13 pm

RoTheHuman wrote:What model are you using for these? I never get results this good when generating stuff using the stomach interior lora / lycoris.

My current preferred model is MeinaHentai (v4).
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:16 am

00057-1528390789.gif

^This is a gif. Click to play.

Welp. The r/vore subreddit just blanket banned all AI art. It kinda sucks cause I was getting hundreds of upvotes and ~100k views on some of my posts. Given that Eka's also bans AI, anyone got suggestions for other places to share my stuff?
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby theonlymatt » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:27 am

That ban is such bull. That sub isn't exactly overrun with content of any sort, why would they ban something that gets really good engagement?
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby JacktheRabbit » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:51 am

theonlymatt wrote:That ban is such bull. That sub isn't exactly overrun with content of any sort, why would they ban something that gets really good engagement?

For here? Reason given was more % based for how much is yours vs. ai, and it would be considered more when models aren’t sourcing copyrighted/artist data without permission.

For reddit? Tech conservatives. In their case even if the data sourcing debate didn’t exist, there is a massive amount of redditors that get angry, hostile, or spread misinformation about tech related changes that cause even the tiniest adjustment to their way of life. The existence of vertical video, tiktoks, new dances in games they don’t play, removing a port they never used in a new version of a device they don’t buy; these have caused absolute panic and uproar on reddit. Let alone something larger like AI. Sorry, but it never had a chance there, sooner or later someone would push against it.
JacktheRabbit
Participator

Postby theonlymatt » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:20 pm

I meant more the ban on reddit. Here I understand, it's strictly an art gallery, has been from the beginning, so no photo manips, no AI art, fair.

But in general, it's not like there is an overabundance of vore content. It's very legitimately possible to have seen all there is to see to your tastes in this niche community. Why artificially limit supply of new content?
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:50 pm

Experimenting some more with AI-assisted writing.

Voretuber (Snake/F, willing, implied digestion)

3... 2... 1... As the countdown hit zero, a tall and striking figure flashed onto the screen, her radiant presence immediately capturing the attention of thousands of viewers eagerly tuning in from across the globe. Dressed in a form-fitting top and skintight pants, she looked absolutely stunning, her curly blonde hair cascading down her back in soft waves. With a playful grin, she waved hello to the camera, and announced into her handheld microphone. "Hello everybody! Welcome to another exciting episode of 'Feeding Time'!" I’m your host, Sarah, and tonight we have a very special event planned for you all."

Her voice echoed through the speakers, reaching out to countless viewers filled with anticipation. As she continued speaking, the camera panned across the luxurious setting, revealing the enormous glass enclosure containing her beloved pet python, Romeo.

The huge Burmese python stirred slightly in his cage, acknowledging Sarah's words with a flick of his tongue against the glass door. He was a sight to behold; his scales glistened under the bright studio lighting, each scale intricately patterned in hues of browns and greens that allowed him to blend seamlessly into his jungle habitat. At nearly eighteen feet long and weighing close to two hundred pounds, he was undoubtedly impressive.

"That's right folks, our little buddy here is super smart! You wouldn't believe how much he understands what I say, would you? Now then, it's time for our lovely volunteer to introduce herself!"

Nervously shifting from foot to foot, another young woman stepped forward into view, her gaze darting between the camera and the giant snake coiled up behind the glass. She was a stark contrast to Sarah—smaller in stature, with dark hair framing her delicate features. Her eyes were wide with apprehension but also sparkled with intrigue and curiosity. "Hi, um, hi everyone. My name is Lily," she stammered softly, her cheeks flushing ever so slightly as she adjusted the collar of her shirt nervously.

She paused briefly before continuing, taking a deep breath to steady her nerves. "I know this might seem strange, but I've always been fascinated by snakes and their unique feeding habits. When I found out about 'Feeding Time', I knew it was something I wanted to experience firsthand. There's just something incredibly thrilling about surrendering control and letting go completely."

There was a brief pause as she gathered her thoughts, her fingers fidgeting slightly at her sides. "And well, honestly, I guess part of me wants to test my limits and push myself outside of my comfort zone. Plus, knowing that I'll be remembered for this moment makes it even more appealing. So yeah, that's basically why I decided to volunteer."

With a shy smile, she glanced nervously at Sarah, hoping she hadn't said too much or come off as overly dramatic.

Sarah clapped enthusiastically at Lily's confession, smiling broadly at the audience watching online. "Well folks, isn't she just amazing? Here's someone willing to give it all just so they can share an intimate moment with one of Mother Nature's most incredible creatures. Let's give her a round of applause!"

Virtual cheers and supportive messages flooded the chat window, many expressing admiration for Lily's courage and willingness to participate in such an extraordinary event.

"Thank you, Lily, for sharing your reasons for volunteering," Sarah continued warmly, placing a comforting hand on the young woman's shoulder. "Now, let me explain exactly how tonight's festivities are going to unfold."

The host turned towards the massive glass enclosure where Romeo lay coiled up like a giant Slinky toy. "This big handsome fella here is Romeo, my trusted companion and friend. He's a male Burmese python, native to Southeast Asia, and quite frankly, one of the most beautiful animals you could hope to meet." A fond smile crossed Sarah's face as she spoke of her pet. "Despite his size, however, he's remarkably gentle and obedient—something only a very few lucky people get to witness."

Pausing briefly to allow the information to sink in, Sarah continued, "Now, in nature, pythons typically kill their prey by constriction before consuming them whole. However, Romeo has been specially trained not to harm his meals until digestion. This means that Lily won't suffer any injuries while being ingested."

As if sensing the attention focused on him, Romeo slithered across the floor of his enclosure, stopping directly beneath the spotlight aimed downwards onto the stage. His head rose high above the ground, swaying gently back and forth as he stared intently at Lily, his black eyes gleaming with interest.

"To help guide Romeo through the process, we have a secret weapon—an irresistible scent that triggers his predatory instincts." Sarah held aloft a small glass bottle. "A whiff of this and Romeo will be ready to do his thing."

Next, Sarah introduced another essential piece of equipment: an automated pump connected to a flexible tube. "Here comes the clever part, ladies and gentlemen! We insert this handy little thing to Romeo's mouth after he begins consuming Lily. It allows us to inject fresh air into his digestive tract, ensuring that our brave volunteer doesn't run out of oxygen and end her journey prematurely."

"So, now that you understand the basics of what we're doing here, let's talk timelines," Sarah explained, addressing both Lily and the eager audience tuning in from various corners of the world. "Based on previous experiences, we expect the full process to last approximately two weeks from start to ‘finish’, if you catch my drift. Give or take a day or two depending on Lily's physical condition and how quickly Romeo decides to move things along."

She paused briefly, allowing herself a wink at the camera before continuing. "Of course, I'll be providing regular updates throughout this wonderful journey, keeping everyone informed about our lovely duo's progress. In the meantime, please feel free to ask questions or leave comments below – we love hearing from you guys!"

As she wrapped up her presentation, she couldn't resist giving Lily a wink and a sultry grin. "So there you have it, folks—everything you need to know about tonight's adventure! Now, before we begin, I want to ask Lily something important. Heads or tails?"

Lily blinked twice before asking hesitantly, "Excuse me?"

"Oh, don't worry, love," assured Sarah kindly. "I meant to ask if you want to go in head first or feet. You see, some volunteers prefer being swallowed head first because it provides a thrilling view of the snake's insides as they descend deeper and deeper. But others find the suspense of seeing their body disappearing first into those jaws more thrilling. What do you think?"

After considering her options carefully, Lily nodded slowly. "Umm. Feet first sounds good."

"Ah, excellent choice! That way, you get to watch everything unfold until the very last second!" Sarah praised, giving Lily a warm smile filled with encouragement. "Alright then, let's get started! First things first: can you please remove your shoes so that we can properly season you for consumption?"

Once Lily had slipped off her simple pair of flats, Sarah retrieved the bottle from earlier, containing a mysterious dark fluid. Drizzling just enough onto her fingertips, she rubbed it gently over Lily's soles, explaining its purpose as she went along. "This isn't actually sauce or anything like that. Instead, it's a unique blend of oils designed to enhance your natural scents, making yourself even more enticing to Romeo. Some call it 'snake bait'!"

Lily stared wide-eyed at the strange concoction now coating her feet but didn't protest against the procedure. After all, she knew full well why she was here today.

With preparations complete, Sarah gestured towards Lily. "Alrighty then, my beautiful friend, it's time for you to strip down to nothing. Let's make sure Romeo has an unhindered view of what he's about to consume!"

Lily took a deep breath, her heart pounding wildly against her chest as she slowly removed her shirt, revealing a slender frame adorned only by a delicate lace bra underneath. Next were her pants, exposing shapely legs leading up to a lacy thong barely covering her intimate area. As she stood completely nude before the cameras, one could easily appreciate her small stature and petite figure. Despite her nervousness, she managed to maintain eye contact with Sarah, radiating an inner strength that belied her outward vulnerability.

Meanwhile, Sarah approached the massive glass enclosure containing Romeo. With a gentle twist of the lock, she swung open the door wide enough for him to slip through smoothly. A low rumble echoed from deep within Romeo's throat as he slithered forth, eyes fixed firmly upon Lily standing innocently before him. His scales glistened under the bright studio lights, reflecting the eager anticipation coursing through both human and reptile alike.

Sarah turned back to Lily, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Remember, honey, try not to panic when things get tight. Just breathe deeply, enjoy the experience, and remember that thousands of people are watching and cheering you on! Now, ready yourself; it's time to meet Mr. Romeo properly."

Romeo moved slowly at first, exploring Lily's form with an almost clinical curiosity. Flicking his forked tongue rapidly, he sampled the tantalizing scents wafting upward from her skin. The pheromones released by Lily combined with the scent applied earlier created a potent mixture designed specifically for Romeo’s senses. It wasn't long before he began inching closer, drawn irresistibly toward the source of these intoxicating aromas.

His cool, damp nose pressed lightly against Lily's ankle, causing her to shiver involuntarily. A sense of primal fear welled up within her, yet oddly mixed with growing excitement. There was something incredibly erotic about this situation—the idea of surrendering herself entirely to such a powerful creature seemed impossibly thrilling.

As Romeo continued circling around her, he gradually wound tighter and tighter loops of his massive body around hers. Each coil felt like a vise gripping tightly onto her flesh, pressing ever more firmly against her tender skin. The sensation was overwhelming, sending waves of anticipation coursing through her entire body. Lily found herself becoming increasingly aroused by the intense physical connection forming between them. "Oh wow, I can feel him everywhere," she murmured softly. "It's kind of strange, but also really hot. My whole body feels tingly and sensitive...I think I might actually enjoy being squeezed this way."

With each careful rotation, Romeo tightened his grip around her until she was completely encased in his muscular coils. Squeezed tightly against his warm, sinuous bulk, every nerve ending in Lily's body buzzed. Each new loop added another layer of delicious pressure, making her moan softly despite herself.

Sensing the moment had arrived, Romeo delicately parted his jaws wide, revealing rows of razor-sharp fangs nestled neatly amongst ivory enamel. His cold, wet tongue darted swiftly across Lily's exposed toes, tasting their unique flavors while eagerly anticipating the feast ahead. Slowly lowering his head, he slid forward, engulfing Lily's feet and sliding effortlessly past her ankles and calves, enveloping them within his capacious maw.

Amazingly, despite the presence of dangerously sharp teeth lining his jawline, Romeo did not harm Lily during this initial stage of ingestion. Instead, he maneuvered his head expertly, skillfully avoiding any painful scrapes or cuts as he swallowed her lower limbs whole. This gentleness further heightened Lily's feelings of arousal, fueling sensations of warmth and fullness building within her core.

"Mmm...it tickles," she whispered huskily into the microphone Sarah held to her face. "But it also feels so good. I never thought anything like this would turn me on...but here we are." Her voice trembled slightly, betraying the mounting excitement swelling inside her. She squirmed gently against Romeo's constricting embrace, reveling in the feeling of being consumed by such a magnificent beast.

As Romeo continued working his way up her legs, his powerful muscles contracted rhythmically around her trapped limbs, squeezing relentlessly but never quite reaching the point of discomfort. Instead, each compression sent ripples of delightful warmth surging through her, leaving her feeling pleasantly numb beneath the relentless embrace.

"This is amazing, guys," she said, her words coming out somewhat strained due to the increasing pressure. "My entire lower half feels like it's being hugged by a big warm blanket. And there's no pain whatsoever; if anything, it's rather comforting."

By now, Romeo had reached midway up Lily's thighs, pausing briefly to savor his prize before resuming his slow advance further upwards. Sarah watched intently, smiling proudly at how well everything was unfolding thus far. "Normally, constrictors would crush their prey outright, ensuring a swift end to their struggles. However, we've taken great care training Romeo to be extra gentle during these sessions. You see, our dear friend here knows exactly what he needs to do to ensure everyone involved has the best possible experience. Look at our dear Lily here – she's having the time of her life right now!"

As Romeo inched closer upwards, Lily could feel the tip of his snout brushing against her most intimate regions. She shudders slightly, gasping quietly into the microphone. "Uhnn..." she groaned breathlessly. "My legs are starting to go numb, but I don't care. I want more...please keep going, Romeo."

There was a slight pause as Romeo adjusted his position, realigning himself for the big push. With one mighty effort, he thrust upward, making his way past Lily's hips. After that, things began moving much more quickly. Her slender waist disappeared next, followed swiftly by her curvaceous abdomen and flat stomach. The pressure intensified dramatically, squeezing her chest tightly against her ribcage.

Throughout all this, Lily was lost in an ocean of ecstasy, overwhelmed by the sheer intensity of sensations washing over her body. As Romeo's powerful muscles tightened around her torso, she arched her back instinctively, pressing harder against the snake's insistent suction. It wasn't long before her breasts disappeared beneath those glistening scales, leaving only her neck and head untouched.

At last, Romeo paused, allowing Lily's face to peek out from between his massive jaws. A thin line of saliva connected her skin to the interior walls of his throat, reflecting the bright studio lights above them. For a brief moment, Lily seemed to snap out of her trance, blinking rapidly as if trying to regain focus.

Seeing this sudden change in demeanor, Sarah couldn't help but comment on it aloud. "Oh my goodness, look at our brave girl there!" she gushed excitedly. "She looks like she might be coming back to reality a bit. Isn't that adorable? Well then, Lily, my sweetheart, you know what comes next, don't you? Just let yourself go—relax your body and enjoy the ride!"

Lily nodded slowly, taking several deep breaths to calm her racing heart. "Just give me a second...I think I might need to adjust my breathing."

With a gentle sway, Romeo responded immediately, loosening his grip ever so slightly to accommodate Lily's request. Feeling somewhat reassured, she took another steadying breath before nodding firmly. "Alright, I'm ready. Let's do this."

Upon hearing Lily's assent, Romeo’s tongue flicked out playfully, licking softly across her cheek as if offering reassurance before continuing his task. Inch by inch, Lily's features vanished beneath Romeo's maw, replaced instead by imprints forming along his scaled neck.

With Lily safely tucked away within Romeo's capacious gullet, the serpent's muscular walls began contracting powerfully, slowly propelling her downward towards the waiting stomach cavity. Each successive wave of contractions grew stronger than the last, pushing her deeper and deeper into the snake's innermost recesses. Her body formed a distinct bulge along the length of Romeo's otherwise smooth profile, slowly descending downwards towards his belly.

Sarah carefully inserted the air tube into Romeo's open mouth, guiding it gently past his fangs and down the back of his throat. Once securely positioned, she activated the device, sending a steady stream of fresh oxygen rushing through the flexible plastic tubing and into the python's digestive tract. She knelt down beside him, placing a comforting hand on his scaly skin just below where Lily had vanished moments earlier.

"Alrighty then, my lovely friends," she said cheerfully into the camera. "Our brave little volunteer seems to have made quite an impression on our beloved Romeo here. Let's check in with how she's faring, shall we?"

She turned her attention back towards Romeo, giving the squirming bulge protruding from his midsection a gentle pat. "Hello in there, Lily! Can you still hear us?" she called out loudly, cupping her hand around her ear theatrically. "We're all rooting for you; just hang in there, okay?"

She pressed her microphone against the bulge. A brief silence ensued before a muffled reply emanated from the speaker system. Despite being distorted somewhat by the background noise generated by the snake's internal organs, Lily's voice was unmistakable.

"Hey guys," she croaked weakly. "It's getting kinda cramped in here, but other than that, everything feels pretty good. Tell everyone watching that I appreciate their support – they really helped make this possible. Oh, and tell Romeo thanks for being such a gentleman about everything too. He's definitely earned his treat tonight!"

"I'll be sure to let Romeo know what a fantastic job he did when this is all over," Sarah promised. "And yes, we can certainly feel the love pouring in from viewers everywhere. You've got people cheering you on right now, honey, so stay strong!"

As Lily continued her slow descent down Romeo's lengthy gullet, Sarah kept careful watch over her progress. Using her fingers, she gingerly prodded the bulging section of flesh stretching across Romeo's abdomen, estimating roughly where Lily might currently reside inside the snake's lengthy frame.

It wasn't long before Lily reported something newsworthy. "Hey Sarah, umm, I think something weird is happening down here. It feels like there's something pressing against my feet. I think it's blocking me from going deeper."

Upon hearing Lily's report, Sarah grinned. "Well folks, I think we're approaching the point where dear Lily will make her grand entrance into Romeo's stomach," announced Sarah excitedly. "Everyone ready for this amazing milestone? Here it comes!"

As if on cue, the sphincter to the stomach opened up. Lily's entire form suddenly accelerated, accompanied by a series of wet, squelching noises. Lily gave a short scream, which was quickly cut off by loud gurgling sounds echoing throughout the enclosed space.

Sarah leaning forward, watching Romeo's belly intently for any signs of movement. After what seemed like an eternity, a faint ripple began to spread outward from somewhere within the massive serpent's gut. A soft groan echoed through the room, followed closely by a muffled response from Lily.

"Whoa," she murmured weakly, sounding slightly winded. "Everything feels different now. There's more space, and it feels sorta tingly in here. Is this really the stomach?"

"Yes indeed, my love! You've arrived at your destination," replied Sarah warmly. "Welcome to Romeo's tummy. You'll be spending quite a bit of time together over the next couple days, so make yourself comfortable."

Lily chuckled softly, her laughter reverberating strangely through the confined space. "This is crazy," she admitted breathlessly. "I never thought I would say this, but it actually feels kind of nice in here. Everything's squishy and cozy—it reminds me of lying under blankets after a cold winter day. But my skin also tingles all over, almost as though it's starting to get digested or something. Am I imagining things?"

"Oh no, not at all!" assured Sarah brightly. "That sensation is completely normal during the early stages of ingestion. Remember, your body has been tightly compressed and squeezed by Romeo's muscles earlier on. That combined with the lack of oxygen means blood flow gets restricted, causing temporary numbness. Don't worry, it should pass once you settle in properly. As for digestion, well, it is starting up right now, but don't expect anything significant to happen until much later. We usually see the process really kick off anywhere between four to six hours post-consumption. By then, most volunteers tend to enjoy themselves rather than feeling uncomfortable. Of course, every individual reacts differently, but overall, people generally find the experience surprisingly pleasant."

"Hours?" repeated Lily. "Wow, I guess I have a long time to wait for the fun part to begin. This is way longer than I expected, honestly." She paused briefly before adding jokingly, "You know, I gotta admit, having some company in here would be nice. Maybe Romeo should consider inviting another snack along for the ride sometime soon. What do you think, Sarah? Want to join me?"

"Oh, don't even joke about that," teased Sarah, laughing heartily. "But seriously, we'll have plenty of chances to chat later on. For now, why don't you take some time to rest and relax? Just remember to keep us updated whenever you need anything; we're always here for you."

"Alrighty then," agreed Lily. "Guess I should probably save my energy anyway, huh?"

"You got that right, honey," nodded Sarah approvingly. "Remember, Romeo needs his strength too, especially since he's carrying around such a lovely meal as yourself. So let him recharge those batteries a little before stirring things up again."

For several moments, silence reigned between them as both women listened to the rhythmic mechanical noises produced by the air pump and the faint gurgling and bubbling emanating from Romeo's distended midsection. Finally, feeling satisfied with how smoothly proceedings had unfolded thus far, Sarah decided it was high time to wrap things up for the evening.

"Well friends, I believe that will do nicely for today, wouldn't you agree?" she said cheerfully. "Our brave little volunteer has been successfully consumed by our lovely Romeo, and judging by the sounds coming from his insides, I'd say everyone involved seems pretty happy with how things are progressing."

She turned back towards the camera one last time, smiling brightly into its lens. "Thank you all so much for joining us tonight – hope you enjoyed the show! Please remember to tune in tomorrow morning for another exciting update on our intrepid adventurer's continued journey through Romeo's digestive tract. Until next time, stay safe and live life to the fullest. And hey, while you're still here, why not take a moment to hit that 'like' button and consider subscribing to our channel? Your support means everything to us! Also, if any of you out there feel inspired by what you just witnessed and want to share an unforgettable experience with countless viewers worldwide, don't hesitate to drop me a message. Who knows? You might end up being our next star attraction! Until next time, folks, goodnight!"

With that final farewell, Sarah reached down and flicked a switch on the control panel situated beside the streaming equipment. As the lights dimmed and background music faded away, the main screen went dark, signifying the end of the broadcast.
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby PinkOval » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:11 pm

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate these! They look really good. Sorry you've encountered difficulty sharing your work; you clearly put lots of effort into refining the generations. Did you ever end up finding someplace else to share your stuff? I'd love to see more.
PinkOval
New to the forum

Postby taylorsm » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:58 am

00325-2223113301.png

Trying out new AI model (Pony Diffusion V6 XL).

PinkOval wrote:Just wanted to say how much I appreciate these! They look really good. Sorry you've encountered difficulty sharing your work; you clearly put lots of effort into refining the generations. Did you ever end up finding someplace else to share your stuff? I'd love to see more.

Thanks for the compliments! I haven't been active lately and didn't bother finding a new place. I'll just dump my stuff in this thread for now.
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:56 am

00330-1840192664.png
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!