Macro/Micro GTS Vore stories by Gastric Aztec

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Macro/Micro GTS Vore stories by Gastric Aztec

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:07 pm

Cosmic Cruisers: Inch High (F/m, non-fatal vore, Macro/Micro)

Chapter 6: Enter Amelia Andino

In another part of the city, 12 year old Amelia Andino was watching the news on the television in her bedroom. She saw that Jason Lynch was an inch tall student who had unlocked access to an invention that could make someone rich beyond measure if they got a hold of the schematics. Before the news cast was even over, Amelia was on her cell phone calling the members of the Death Matrix, a gang that can be hired for custom work like kidnapping. Her parents gave her access to a bank account with enough cash to hire them, and her parents would be unaware that she was involved in criminal exploits.

After finishing her supper, Amelia said she was going to the mall with friends and took off. In reality, she met with a Death Matrix operative around the corner to plan the kidnapping of Jason Lynch. The gang members were all older than her, and familiar with what they would need to do to pull off the kidnapping.

They cut off power to the school, then Amelia made her way to the dorms and found the common room and bashed in the roof with a mallet provided by the Death Matrix crew. Jason was still enjoying some pizza when the roof collapsed, and found himself clenched within the fist of a towering twelve year old girl. She had dark blonde hair just past her shoulders, and was cute enough to have been a model. She was neither fat nor skinny, and her plump arms seemed to be due to natural muscle mass rather than puppy fat.

Amelia looked Jason over, recognizing him from the news cast earlier that evening. Since the Autumnal Equinox was still a ways off, the Sun had yet to set on this September evening. Amelia made her way back to the vehicle, and the driver took them to the hideout where the Death Matrix gang made their home.

Jason was thunderstruck. He had been kidnapped by a young girl and taken away, and he was powerless to stop her. Could he sue the school? What was this girl going to do with him? Was he going to spend the rest of his life as someone’s pawn? Would he be forced to spend the rest of his life entertaining his captors like Gulliver in Brobdingnag?

Meanwhile, Amelia got dropped off down the street from her house, after making the bank transaction fee required by the gang members for their services. They wouldn’t have even negotiated with her if she didn’t have the money in her account to pay them in advance, if she had tried to promise them a cut of the money when she sold the schematics for Jason’s decrypted invention, they would have laughed at her and hung up on her without even meeting with her.

Amelia held Jason above her face and spoke to him. “I’m Amelia Andino, I need to swallow you before I take you home so my parents don’t know I kidnapped you! Don’t be alarmed, I’ll vomit you up in the bathroom connected to my bedroom.”

Amelia lifted Jason above her open jaw, and she dropped him onto her wet pink tongue. There would be no escape for the inch tall captive, he plummeted into her mouth and she quickly sent him to the back of her throat with her tongue and swallowed him! On the way down her esophagus, he wondered how many times he would be swallowed by girls before his year of probation was over.
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:10 pm

Cosmic Cruisers: Inch High (F/m, non-fatal vore, Macro/Micro)

Chapter 7: Amelia’s Evil Plan!

Amelia Andino walked through the front door of her home, and her parents shook her down. They searched her purse and her pockets, looking for contraband or anything she might have stolen from a store. When they saw that she was clean, she was permitted to go upstairs to her bedroom.

She went to her sink, plugged it up, and pulled out a neural stimulator from a drawer. She aimed it at her head. This electronic device stimulated the area of her brain that controlled gagging and vomiting, so she puked within seconds, and Jason Lynch plummeted into the sink.

Amelia rinsed him off, and brought him to her desk. She set him down, and turned on her laptop.

“I’m on probation for theft, so my parents don’t trust me any more. That’s why I had to swallow you. My parents shake me down every time I come home from somewhere. They would’ve found you if I put you in my purse.”

“What do you want with me?” Jason asked.

“I want you to log in to that website where that invention was decrypted, and I want you to authorize access of it to me exclusively!”

“The feds would find out, and any money you make would go straight back to me!” Jason reasoned.

“Maybe we could split it then, you authorize for me to get half!” said Amelia.

“I won’t authorize for you to have anything, Amelia!” Jason shouted.

“The guys in the death matrix said this might happen. I’ll just log in as you and download the schematics, then sell it on the dark web! Now, what’s your password?”

“I’m not telling you!” Jason shouted.

Amelia lifted Jason up in the air.

“You’re pretty rebellious for an inch tall teenager, aren’t you? What would happen if I swallowed you? Nobody else knows you’re here, so if I sent you crashing to the depths of my titanic twelve year old belly, no one could save you!”

Jason thought about what Amelia was saying. “I guess you have a point! The password is Metallica, with the M uppercase, the rest of the letters lowercase.”

Amelia typed in the password, and she was in. “Perfect! The system thinks I’m you. I’ll just download the schematics, and contact the dark web!”

Jason looked Amelia over. She was beautiful, but if she was on probation, she probably couldn’t ever be trusted, and was possibly dangerous. If she succeeded in her plan, what would happen to him? Would he be discarded, or worse, swallowed by this predatory preteen? Jason knew he had to find a way to escape from her bedroom. If her parents didn’t trust her, then possibly, they could become his allies if he could contact them.

Jason had read up on the effects of miniaturization, and knew with his decreased body mass, he could jump down each step of the stairs with ease, with no possibility of injuring himself. It was just a matter of escaping from Amelia. She was paying attention to her computer, so he leaped down onto her bed, then onto her carpeted bedroom floor.

He was halfway across the room, running at full pace, when Amelia noticed he wasn’t on his perch.

“Hey!” Amelia shouted. “There’s no escape from me, tiny one!”

In a matter of seconds, Jason found himself clenched within the left fist of the acquisitive adolescent. The strength in one of her hands was far greater than the strength of Jason’s entire body. It would take ten people Jason’s size just to overpower Amelia’s index finger.

“I already swallowed you once, don’t make me swallow you again! If I do swallow you a second time, it might be on a more permanent basis!”

Amelia kept him imprisoned within her fist as she continued working with her laptop, trying to secure buyers for the communications technology Jason had decrypted. She planned on selling the tech to the highest bidder!
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:49 am

The Microlillan Chronicles (Macro/Micro, F/m, Vore)

The Microlillans escaped a cosmic cataclysm to forge colonies on Earth, did they make a mistake in trusting Demetria Navarro, an 18 year old woman from Olympia, Washington?

Chapter One: Overwhelmed by an Olympian!

The saucer shaped space vessels were ready to take off from the Microlillan launch pads. General Stringer addressed a group of privates and corporals. All of these people, including General Stringer, stood around one inch in height.

“The dimensional portal is set for Earth orbit in the early 1960s. The portal can choose any time or location in the known universe and project the vessels there instantly.”

A normal sized shuttle cruiser controlled the portal; thick cables stretched from the control console in the cockpit of the cruiser to the mechanism that controlled the dimensional portal.

Stringer continued: “Our mission is to go to Earth, find the coordinates of a suitable reality of an uninhabited world that occupies the same location in space as Earth, but in a different reality. Once we have a lock on the quantum signature of the alternate reality we are looking for, we will return through the portal and await orders from General Vertragus. We are only letting low ranking members of our military on this mission, other than myself. We don’t want to risk losing any of our top officers.”

The enlisted men got into the saucer shaped space ships. When Stringer guided the vanguard convoy through the dimensional portal to Earth orbit, he spoke to the onboard computer: “Computer, scan the minds of the people on Earth in this primitive time and find someone who has an affinity for shrunken people, they might be willing to help us.”

The computer chose a young woman in Olympia, Washington, so Stringer patched those coordinates through to the other space vessels. They ended up landing in the woods in Olympia, Washington in 1964. Stringer and some of the others disembarked. As a normal sized young woman approached, one of the corporals shouted: “It’s an Olympian!”

They were found by the 18-year-old woman. She was a mix of Latina and Caucasian, and very beautiful. Stringer left the space craft and made first contact with the teenage girl. She knelt down and befriended Stringer and the other Microlillans. She introduced herself:’ “I’m Demetria Navarro, I’m 18, and a third generation Olympian. Today was the last day of school of my senior year of high school!”

She lowered her right hand, palm side up, and invited Stringer to climb onto her palm. She asked Stringer of their origin, and he told her of the saga of Vertragus:

“On the throne world of the Lillan Imperium, Vertragus was on trial for sedition. The magistrate in charge of the proceedings explained that the fascination Vertragus had with human civilization was perverse. They were even forced to speak to him in English, an Earth language, because Vertragus is so obsessed with humanity that he has learned most of their languages and refuses to speak in his native tongue. Even the name he has chosen for himself is an Earth name. He has led others to follow him. The magistrate continued: “We have been a peaceful race for a thousand millennia, since we achieved technological enlightenment. We are one of the few civilizations in the charted galaxies that have developed a total mastery of time and space. Though we are identical to humans neither you or us are one of them; their DNA is different than ours, and we cannot procreate with them.’”

Vertragus spoke: “This is a pacifistic society, but one thing you people never figured out is that sometimes, violence is the only solution! That’s why I respect humanity, because despite their warlike nature, there is a certain wisdom they possess that our ancestors abandoned long ago!”

The Magistrate replied: “We have no choice but to sentence you to a life sentence, you will be miniaturized by neutrino dissimilation and taken by space warp to the world of the Microlillans! A size inhibitor will be implanted into your spinal column so you can never be restored to normal size! We can’t allow your aggressive philosophy to infect the minds of our youth!”

As Vertragus was taken away, he shouted back at the Magistrate: “One day you will pay for all of this! If not by me, then by fate or destiny! Your society has become too complacent, too dependent on technology!”

Demetria: “So he was miniaturized and taken to a world of tiny people?”

Stringer responded: “Yes, that is what happened to all of us. On Microlilla, we were at a Stone Age level of technology, because none of us were people of science. Vertragus was a renowned scientist and engineer. Within twenty years, he brought us to the same level of technological prowess as Earth was at the Dawn of the 20th century. Vertragus taught all of us to speak English.”

“But your technology is a lot more advanced than ours!” Demetria replied. “What happened next?”

“A group of six cadets arrived in a shuttle cruiser and were stranded among the Microlillans.”

“Were they normal sized like me?” Demetria asked.

“Yes, to us, they were like giants! They forced us to build a dimensional portal powered by the shuttle cruiser, and we worked night and day until that was accomplished. One of them fired a nova bomb at the star our planet orbited, giving us ten years to evacuate our planet before the star explodes. Then the cadets left though the portal and returned to where they originated.”

“Where is the shuttle cruiser now?” Demetria asked.

“We have a matter of months until the star Microlilla orbits explodes due to the nova bomb. The shuttle cruiser remains on the Microlillan planet. We are part of a vanguard, a spear head to seek out a temporary base on Earth where we will be safe. Vertragus wants to establish a colony on an uninhabited world that occupies the same coordinates as Earth, but in a different reality. We can use dimensional rifts to journey back and forth to Earth when needed once we are established there. To do this, we needed to get to Earth first, because our long range scanners in our galaxy won’t allow us to scan for a world in another reality that will fit our needs unless we’re actually on Earth itself. That is why we need your help. Once our colonies are established, we will summon the rest of our people, led by Vertragus!”

Demetria invited Stringer to her home, which was close to the secluded wooded area where the Microlillans had touched down. She carried Stringer and nine other Microlillans in her hands, and placed them on her desk in her bedroom.

“As a third generation Olympian, I’ve always had this fantasy about being a goddess! Every Halloween, I dress up like one. Let me change into my costume, and I’ll show you!”

Two minutes later, the towering teen was dressed in a Roman style tunic. Her arms and legs were bare, and she wore sandals, the straps of which extended almost to her knees. She stood with her arms akimbo, and looked down at the Microlillans, who stood around an inch tall.

“I’ve always wanted to be a giant goddess from mythology, like a monster that devours people! In high school, I studied the Greco Roman myths in hopes that a character like that existed! I never found one, but now I get to act out my fantasies for real!”

As the eminent eighteen-year-old licked her lips, Stringer’s officers looked at him apprehensively. Was it possible that they had made a mistake in trusting this young woman?

To Be Continued!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:15 am

The Microlillan Chronicles (Macro/micro, F/m, Vore)

Chapter Two: Question and Answer Session

The ten Microlillans, including General Stringer, were crowded together on the desk in 18 year old Demetria Navarro’s bedroom. They all stood around an inch tall. Demetria was normal sized, dressed in a Roman goddess costume, complete with leather sandals that snaked across her calves to just below her knees.

“How does time travel work?” Demetria asked.

“Time is a continuum, much like space;” Stringer began, “it is three dimensional, so we refer to it as temporal space. There is objective time and subjective time, a temporal displacement field surrounds the time vehicle and slows down subjective time almost completely. The trip from our galaxy to here took many billions of years, but the passengers perceived the trip as happening instantaneously.”

Demetria thought about this for a moment, then replied, “Do you have to plan your trip through the dimension of time? Are there obstacles there you have to avoid?”

“Every celestial object, such as planets and stars, exist as gravity trails snaking through temporal space. Everywhere your sun has ever been since it was created, until it will dissipate billions of years from now, exists as a gravity trail in temporal space. We must avoid the gravity trails of black hole clusters, or our ships can be damaged. We have sensors that help our navigation computer chart our course through temporal space and avoid these objects.”

“What’s a black hole?” Demetria asked.

A Corporal spoke to Stringer: “The people of Earth in this time are unaware of the existence of black holes, General! We’re ten or fifteen years too early for that.”

“Understood, thank you, Corporal!” Stringer replied, then returned his attention to Demetria. “A black hole is a dead star that had collapsed in on itself. There are places in the universe where thousands of black holes have attracted themselves to each other to form a cluster. I believe the people of your era will eventually refer to them as black stars, but the term black hole will be developed later.”

“Is it possible to alter history, or is history immutable?” Demetria asked.

“Our civilization has developed a device known as a temporal integrator. It allows history to be altered without eliminating people in the new temporal event sequence. Anyone who existed in the original temporal event sequence will still exist in the altered timeline. Since our people are not human, we have no fear of the repercussions for altering Earth’s history.”

“You keep saying your people, and that you’re not human. If you aren’t human, then what are you, and why do you look like us?”

“We come from another galaxy. There have been about a thousand different races in your own galaxy with people who look identical to humans. Humans can’t procreate with any of them, nor with us. We have achieved immortality, so we can never grow older, though we can be killed by digestion or by being crushed.”

“Why are your people so small?” Demetria asked.

“The civilization we are originally from is known as the Lillan Imperium. All of us are criminals who were miniaturized and sent to a world where we could no longer be a problem to the society we came from. We are known as the Microlillans, and we outnumber the people of Earth a thousand to one. The star our planet orbits is about to explode, so we are looking for a place to set up colonies to escape to.”

“Doesn’t the government that banished you care that your Star will explode?” Demetria asked.

“We’re completely on our own,” Stringer replied.

“How does miniaturization technology work?” Demetria asked.

“A system of synchronized dimensional fields absorb the mass of the combined matter and energy of sub-atomic particles and weaken the strength of the charge of the protons and electrons. Another dimensional field known as a reactive dimensional membrane controls the temperature of the shrunken person, so they don’t freeze in colder weather or get too hot in warmer weather. The whole process is initiated by a dimensional cascade effect. A dimensional membrane surrounds the person being miniaturized, and anything done to an atom in the center of the person’s body cascades out to every atom contained within that dimensional membrane. Each of us have been implanted with a size inhibitor in our spinal column that prevents us from being restored to normal size.”

“Is being miniaturized and banished a good deterrent for crime?” Demetria asked.

“I don’t know the statistics,” Stringer replied, “but from what I recall, crime is a constant in our society. The threat of being miniaturized and banished does little to stop criminals.”

“What weapons do your people have?” Demetria asked.

“We are part of a vanguard, but we are unarmed. The shuttle cruiser left by the cadets who helped us build the dimensional portal that brought us here has a program that won’t allow us to build most types of weapons.”

“Can one of your soldiers role play with me?” Demetria asked.

“What do you want to act out?” Stringer asked.

“I’ll set him on the floor, and pretend he came to Mount Olympus to challenge an Olympian to a contest, and if he wins, I grant him a wish, but if he loses, I’ll send him to my belly!”

Stringer looked at his corporals, hoping for a volunteer. If this role play took a turn for the worse and became dangerous, they would have almost no chance of stopping this young woman. They were completely at her mercy!

To Be Continued!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:11 am

Mighty Heidi (Macro/Micro, F/m, Vore, Feet)

Chapter One: A Strange Day Has Found Her

The ocean front home in Matheson county on California’s central coast was immaculate. It had a large two car garage, and was one story spread over a large parcel of land. On the other side of the road in front of the home was a park that ended at a cliff, and the Pacific Ocean gleamed beneath it.

Heidi Hayes was a 13 year old junior high school student. Her parents were saying goodbye to her as they went away for their anniversary in Las Vegas for the weekend.

“I hope you’ll be okay by yourself this weekend,” said Violet Hayes, the girl’s 35 year old mother. “You’re 13 now, you should be old enough to take care of yourself.”

“I’m more than ready to be on my own, mom!”

Heidi’s parents hugged her and got in their new car and drove off. Heidi closed the door behind her, and got on her cell phone.

“Kelsie? My parents are gone for the weekend! I have the house to myself! We need to come up with a plan so I can become as popular as Nicki Nolan!”

Kelsie was at her home a few blocks away. “You’re one of the prettiest girls at our junior high school! I don’t understand why you’re not popular already.”

“I know!” Heidi replied.

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

“Kelsie? Someone is at the door. I’ll call you back later.”

Heidi opened the door and saw a girl in a prom dress with a backpack on.

“I’m your grand daughter, I’m from the future! You have to let me in and talk to you, both of our lives depend on it!”

Heidi let the girl in and closed the door. They sat down on the couch in the living room. The girl in the prom dress grabbed a device that looked like a weapon out of her backpack, and set it on the couch.

“This is a neutrino dissimilator, it can shrink people and objects. Place your hand on the device!”

Heidi did as the girl urgently advised her to do, and the girl pushed a button in the gun.

“It is now locked onto your unique chromosome pattern! Now, only you can use this device!”

“What is this all about?” Heidi asked.

“Tonight, two men will try to break into you home. If you say ‘object’ the neutrino dissimilator will shrink any weapon in their hand if you press the trigger. I have the ratio set to one over seventy-two, that will reduce a six foot tall man down to an inch tall. There are other ratio settings, you can explore them after you’ve shrunken the intruders. If you say ‘person’ the ray gun will shrink the person and whatever they’re wearing. The assimilate setting will restore a shrunken person or object back to normal size. If you re-enlarge a shrunken person with a tinier shrunken person inside their stomach, they will both be restored to normal size and the bigger of the two shrunken people will have their guts ripped open!”

The girl pulled out something that looked like a small cage. It had plastic and metal walls that had rectangular holes in them.

“This is a cage that works with force fields. As long as it is turned on, no shrunken people can escape from it. Here is the remote control for it.”

The girl turned it on, to show Heidi how it worked.

“Why are you dressed like you’re going to the prom?” Heidi asked.

“I didn’t want to risk coming back to this time dressed anachronistically. If people saw the styles of clothing people in my time wore, it would attract attention.”

“You said something about this saving both of us. What did you mean by that?”

“My coming back here is a pre-destination paradox. If I hadn’t given you that neutrino dissimilator to shrink the intruders, you would’ve been killed tonight, and I would’ve never been born!”

“That’s incredible!” Heidi replied. “But how did all of this come about? How did you gain the abilities to travel through time and have a shrink ray gun?”

“My mother married a guy who became president of the United States. Back during D-Day in World War Two, a time traveler gave some time machines and neutrino dissimilators to the United States government. Ever since then, the president and his family and the vice president and his family have all had shrink rays to protect themselves. I was sanctioned by the U.S. government to come back here when they found out about your situation.”

“My daughter will be First Lady?” Heidi asked.

“Yes!” said the future girl. “Oh, there’s one more thing! This has a neural stimulator built into it, if you press this button, it will stimulate the gag reflex in a person’s brain if they swallow a shrunken person. It will make them vomit them up!”

The girl got up and left. “Don’t forget anything I’ve told you!”

Then she exited through the front door, and was gone.

Heidi locked all of the doors of her home, and stayed up watching late night television and drinking hot chocolate. She had money to order pizza, but was afraid of opening her door. She fell asleep just after midnight with the shrink ray pistol in her right hand, with the television still on.

Two intruders, a black man and a Latino, approached Heidi’s home by the stealth of night, about an hour and a half after midnight. The black guy went to the security system and looked at it.

“Dolliver, give me your switch blade for a second,” he said to the Latino. He clicked it and the blade popped vertically up, and he cut a wire leading from the security box to the power source inside the garage. The lights on the security box went out. He handed the switch blade back to Dolliver.

“How did you know how to do that?” the Latino asked.

“I used to work for this security company, this is the K-83372 model, it’s an older model. I couldn’t do this with the newer ones. Do you know who lives here?”

Dolliver looked at his black accomplice quizzically.

“Violet Hayes, the best defense attorney In Matheson county! She’s bound to have a safe or something in here!”

The two thugs climbed through a window. They headed toward the living room where Heidi was sleeping on the couch. Heidi, who was paranoid because of what the time traveler had told her, was jolted awake by noises in the house. She grabbed her neutrino dissimilator and said ‘object’ and pulled the trigger. The gun in the black guy’s hand shrunk down to a minuscule size.

“What happened to my gun?” the intruder asked. “Did you switch it with this toy version? How did you do that?”

The Latino pulled out a switch blade, and activated it. The blade popped up vertically. Heidi aimed and pulled the trigger, and the switchblade shrunk instantly. Heidi said ‘person’ then pulled the trigger once while aiming at the black intruder, and he was instantly reduced to about an inch tall. She aimed at the Latino and pulled the trigger, and he was also reduced down to an inch tall.

Heidi collected them and placed them in the cage and activated the force field. She set the cage in her bedroom. They were powerless to escape. The Latino backed up and ran forward at full speed into the force field, but was repelled back with a lot of force.

Heidi stood there and watched them within the cage. “I have a cat, but I want to swallow the two of you myself eventually! You’re living on borrowed time!”

To Be Continued!
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:13 am

Mighty Heidi (Macro/Micro, F/m, Vore)

Chapter Two: A Thundering 13-Year-Old!

Heidi went to bed, confidant that her shrunken captives could not escape. She woke up in the morning and checked on them.

“How does it feel knowing you’re going to end up in the belly of a thundering thirteen year old?” Heidi had a sinister grin on her face after asking them this.

“You could put us to work building a marble statue of you, to pay tribute to your beauty,” Rico suggested. He was the black captive. “You could save up and buy some Carrara marble!”

“She could just buy some plaster of Paris and make a rectangular block in one afternoon for a lot cheaper,” Dolliver, the Latino captive, suggested.

“You idiot!” Rico shouted at Dolliver. “I’m trying to buy us some time! It would take her longer to get a hold of high quality marble! When she’s done with us she plans on killing us!”

“I have some money,” Heidi said to the captives. “I can go buy some plaster like Dolliver suggested. In the meantime, I want the two of you to construct a toy city out of paper. I’ll leave you on the floor of my bedroom while I’m gone, but don’t try to escape. My cat is outside of my bedroom.”

Heidi picked up the two shrunken men and placed them on the bedroom floor. She got some paper supplies and set them down on the floor with them. She got dressed and left with her backpack. On the way to the hardware store, she called her friend Kelsie and told her to meet her there.

By the time she arrived at the hardware store, Kelsie was already there waiting in front of the store. As they walked around the store and Heidi put a sack of plaster of Paris in the cart, she explained what had happened to her.

“You’re going to need syrup of Ipecac,” said Kelsie. “It induces vomiting. If you swallow them, it will allow you to puke them back up.”

Heidi gave some cash to Kelsie, and instructed her to go to the pharmacy and buy some syrup of Ipecac, forgetting that the girl who gave her the neutrino dissimilator had told her that there is a neural stimulator that induces vomiting built into the device.

When the two girls returned to Heidi’s home, they set the sack of plaster in the garage and went straight to the bedroom. There were about six structures on the floor of the bedroom made of paper, the captives were still working on the toy city.

Heidi grabbed Rico and held him above her head as she stood there and watched him squirm between her thumb and index finger.

“You’re about to go on a journey to the belly of a mighty maiden!” Heidi giggled as she dropped Rico onto her tongue and sealed her lips around him. She tossed him to the back of her throat and swallowed him. She bent over and picked up Dolliver, and did the same thing. When they were both firmly within her belly, Heidi began laughing.

Inside of Heidi’s stomach, the diminutive duo were treading chyme, trying to conserve their air supply. They couldn’t hear what the two towering teens were discussing while they were trapped within Heidi’s muscular stomach walls.

“I’m going to let them live,” said Heidi to Kelsie, “but I’m not going to let them know that! I want them to think I’m going to swallow them and digest them some day! They did try to kill me last night, so it serves them right!”

Kelsie retrieved the syrup of Ipecac, and gave the bottle to Heidi, and said, “Just take a swig of this!”

Heidi unscrewed the cap and took a drink. About a minute later, she vomited into a large plastic bowl, and the two captives landed safely inside, covered in vomit. Kelsie went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and returned to Heidi’s bedroom. She poured water over each captive until they were clean, while Heidi held them aloft over the bowl.

“That’s just a small sample of my power, you pathetic insects!” said Heidi. “Know this, there will come a day when your journey to my belly will be a one way trip!”

Both Heidi and Kelsie began laughing, and Rico and Dolliver knew they were in a bad situation. Heidi assigned her captives to return to making the toy city out of paper while she and Kelsie work on the plaster block.

Inside the garage, Heidi poured the plaster powder into a large bucket and read the instructions on the bag. She poured in the appropriate amount of water, and began mixing the plaster. Meanwhile, Kelsie began constructing a rectangular box made of wood to pour the wet plaster into, to shape it into a rectangular solid shape. Kelsie knew where the hammer and nails were, and there was an ample supply of lumber within the garage. She nailed the box together within the span of time it took for Heidi to mix the plaster.

It took both girls working together to pour the plaster into the wooden box. Once it was ready to set, they returned to the bedroom. Rico and Dolliver had made a lot of progress on the toy city.

Heidi began crushing the toy city with her sneaker clad feet. She laughed as the structures easily gave way to her superior size and strength. When she was done, she sat down on the floor of her bedroom and took her shoes and socks off.

“Rub my feet, you pathetic slaves!” Heidi shouted at her captives. They got to work right away, trying to massage her feet while Heidi giggled and barked more commands at them. “Faster, you slave-toys! I’ve done a lot of walking today, and I need a foot massage.”

When the massage was concluded, Heidi put the captives back into their container that had force fields built in. Heidi and Kelsie left the room to go into the kitchen for refreshments. Rico and Dolliver tried to escape from the container. The remote control was leaning against a vertical side of a shelf, and their box was right next to it. Rico took off his shoes, and threw one at the remote control, trying to deactivate the force field. He missed on the first try, but made his shot in the second try, and the force field turned off.

The two shrunken men climbed through a rectangular opening and made their way down the shelf to a desk on a lower level. Just then, Heidi returned and grabbed them. She saw what had happened. She collected the shoes and set the two shrunken men inside the container, and reactivated the force field. She tossed Rico’s shoes back in with him. This time, she placed the remote control on the other end of her bedroom.

To Be Continued!
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:15 am

Mighty Heidi (Macro/Micro, F/m, Vore)

Chapter Three: Nefarious Nicki Nolan!

Kelsie and Heidi were sitting on the couch in the living room, debating about how to become popular.

“Do you have Chad’s phone number?” Kelsie asked.

Heidi got up and went to her bedroom and retrieved her 7th grade yearbook, then returned to the living room. She flipped to the back of the yearbook.

“He signed my yearbook and left his phone number!” said Heidi.

“Call him and tell him about the shrink ray gun and your captives! Tell him to bring Nicki Nolan and her boyfriend Donnie over!”

Heidi dialed Chad’s phone number into her cell phone, and after the third ring, he answered.

“Chad? This is Heidi! Heidi Hayes!”

Heidi relayed to him the events of the previous night, and the technology she had acquired. After less than a minute, she hung up.

“He’s coming over with Nicki and her boyfriend Don. I don’t think he completely believes what I told him, he sounded skeptical.”

“That’s completely understandable,” Kelsie replied. “I think someone would have to be crazy to accept what you said at face value, without having proof.”

“Let’s bake some brownies so we can serve them something to eat when they get here!”

The two girls got busy in the kitchen, and by the time the brownies came out of the oven, Chad and his two friends had arrived. Heidi let them in and Kelsie cut the brownies and served everyone.

Heidi went to her bedroom and got the cage with the built in force fields, and the neutrino dissimilator. She showed Chad and his two friends the captives.

“Are they real?” Nicki asked, as she reached out to grab one of them. She picked up Dolliver, and he stood on the palm of her hand, at an inch tall.

“They’re as real as a heart attack!” said Heidi. “They tried to kill me last night, so I shrunk them down to size. I’m never restoring them to normal size again!”

“I want to swallow him!” said Nicki. “That would make me feel like a conqueror!”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Heidi replied.

“Why not?” Nicki asked. “They tried to murder you and rob you, their lives don’t matter! It’s not like we’re talking about swallowing innocent people. I want to know what it’s like to have a shrunken man struggling around in my belly!”

“I said no,” Heidi replied, and as soon as she said that, Chad grabbed Heidi’s shrink ray from her.

“Go ahead and swallow him, Nicki! I’ve got the shrink ray device, so we make the rules!”

Nicki lifted Daniel Dolliver above her head and opened her mouth, then dropped him in. Dolliver looked down to see two semi circular rows of immaculate teeth, then her mouth closed around him and he was forced to the back of her throat by her tongue.

Nicki swallowed him, and he glided down her esophagus and through the sphincter muscle and splashed down in her stomach. Gravity kept him from trying to force his way back up through the sphincter to her esophagus. Even if he could travel in that direction, his tiny body didn’t have the strength to overcome the power of the sphincter that divided her esophagus from her belly. The only means of escape would be for Nicki to vomit him up.

Nicki laughed as she lifted her shirt just slightly enough to see her belly.

“Come on, let’s take off,” said Chad. “We got what we came here for!”

The three of them left abruptly, and Heidi’s cat got out as they exited. By the time they found the cat and brought it inside the living room, Chad, Nicki and Donnie were long gone.

“I’m not sure how long that captive can survive in Nicki’s stomach!” said Heidi.

“You know the worst part?” Kelsie asked.

“What?” Heidi asked.

“They didn’t even finish the brownies I gave them!”

“We’ve got to get that shrink ray back!” said Heidi.

“Do you know where any of them live?” Kelsie asked.

“No!” Heidi replied. “We need to come up with a game plan!”

“I think you should just accept that you aren’t getting the shrink ray back,” said Kelsie, “and Dolliver is history! He’s probably going to get digested by Nicki’s stomach acid way before you can even reach them!”

“I’m not giving up!” said Heidi, as she looked through her yearbook. She found the number of a girl who knew Donnie and Nicki.

“This girl gave me her phone number, and she knows Nicki and Donnie, but I think her and Nicki fell out not too long ago. This girl dated Donnie before Nicki did, and they got into a disagreement over it because Nicki basically stole Donnie from her, or so she claims.”

“Maybe she will tell you where Nicki lives, if they don’t get along any more!” said Kelsie.

Within ten minutes, Heidi and Kelsie got out of an Uber in front of Nikki’s house and knocked on the door. Chad and Nicki were inside when the door opened.

“How does this thing even work?” Chad asked Heidi, as they were invited inside.

“It’s locked to accept only my unique chromosome pattern!” said Heidi as she grabbed the device from Chad, set it in neural stimulator, and pointed it at Nicki’s head. Nicki vomited into the carpet a few moments later, and Dolliver plopped out and landed in the carpet. Heidi grabbed him and rinsed him off in the kitchen sink.

“You’re not going to hold this against us, are you, Heidi?” Chad asked.

“As long as you make me part of the popular crew at school in the fall!” said Heidi. “And Kelsie too!”

“You’ve got a deal!” said Chad. “We were thinking of inviting you to our group anyway, you’re one of the cutest girls at our school. Will you be my girlfriend, Heidi?”

“Sure!” Heidi replied, and Chad kissed her on the lips.

The End
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:32 pm

The Apprentice (Macro/Micro Vore)(F/m)

Long before the Spanish Galleons arrived in America, there was an old wizard among the native peoples. He was heroic and humble and had many flaws, but without seeking payment he stood for a cause. He traveled far and wide dispensing magic to heal people and keep them safe. He was originally a time traveler from ten thousand centuries in the future, traveling back in time for anthropological reasons. A war in the future prevented him from returning, because his colleagues never came back for him. He found himself trapped in the past, with technology that could be mistaken for magic. His only option was to pass himself off as some kind of a shaman or wizard, and use his technology to help others.

After many years he became known to several tribes. After conferring with some of the elders of various tribes, it was decided that he should obtain an apprentice, and endow him with some of his abilities. It was believed that the apprentice could carry on the work of the wizard if he ever passed away.

He found a young man who was 19 years old whom the wizard believed met the requirements. He was bold and handsome, and loved by all of the young people in his tribe. The wizard gave him the ability to control animals, with the intention of using them to obtain food for elders who were too frail to gather nuts and fruit for themselves.

When the wizard departed to journey to another land, the apprentice was overcome with greed and malice. He chose to use his powers to make the animals steal from people. If someone had gathered nuts in a basket, the apprentice would have coyotes grab the basket in their teeth and carry it to him, while venomous snakes protected the coyotes from anyone who tried to stop them. The snakes would strike if anyone went after the coyotes.

After several months the wizard returned to the tribe the apprentice belonged to, and heard from other tribe members that he had been stealing, and using the animals to attack people. The wizard was outraged! He found the apprentice and confronted him. The apprentice admitted that this was all true, but showed no remorse. He was even bold enough to ask the wizard for a double portion of his power.

Instead, the wizard chose to strip the young man of his abilities and reduce him down to a tiny size. The former apprentice ran off, afraid of being devoured by animals. An 18 year old woman found him, and grabbed him in her hand.

“You’re small enough to swallow!”

The young woman dropped the shrunken man into her mouth and swallowed him, then went on with her day. The young man went to his doom.

Whenever there is a gift bestowed on us, we should use it to help others. Sadly, there are avaricious people who want to use power to serve their greed, but they are defeated in the end by their own pride and ignorance.

The End
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

Megan and Her Shrink Ray Gun (chapters 1-9)(Macro/Micro)(Non-Fatal Vore)(F/m)

Chapter 1: Thursday, June 26th, 3321

Story Notes:

I started this story in 1998, and have worked on it off and on for many years. I've written and finished many giantess and shrunken man stories, and I decided to finally finish this story. There will be non-fatal vore, but it will happen in later chapters. I plan on making it into a graphic novel, as I am also an artist.

I recently revised this chapter and got rid of references to hyperspace and changed the reason they go back in time to the continuators malfunctioning.

I had some help from Gator, the author of the Empire series, he came up with Portasizers. He re-wrote part of the first chapter, and his version has a thousand percent more literary value than my original version!

Miniaturized military crew:

Captain Lobo Vargas

Commander Carlos Cruz

Sergeant Desiderio Diego

Corporal Luis Lopez

Corporal Huan Hangchow

Space pirates:

Scrapper

Gator

Slackjaw

Normal-sized 21st century characters:

Megan Weiss, 13 years old

Margaret Weiss, Megan’s 35-year-old mother

Shelly Krieger, Megan’s 13-year-old best friend

Christopher Krieger, Shelly’s 16-year-old brother

Leila Landa, 13-year-old school-mate of Megan and Shelly

Chapter 1: Thursday, June 26, 3321, the Kuiper Belt

A mass as dark as obsidian hid among the huge methane, ammonia and water ice chunks deep past the orbit of Neptune in the Sol system.

Inside the grim ship, three figures were perched above various consoles tentatively watching and waiting. The dull green glow of a display playing across the eyes of man at the scanning console as he watched the potentially lucrative and life changing readout of the far range sensors.

His dry voice finally spoke, "There they are... We found them," Slackjaw reported to his brothers who looked at each other, wringing their hands, smiles grew across their eager unshaved faces. Scrapper grinned as Gator cracked his knuckles as if about to pick a rather tricky lock.

All three huddled around the scanning screen like buzzards watching a unicorn about to perish. Practically salivating. Sweat dripped from Scrapper's brow due to the ship being powered down and the stuffy stale air. They were forced to hide their power signature from the other pirates in the Kuiper Belt who were most definitely ALSO trying to hunt this once in a lifetime opportunity.

"There... That's it..." Slackjaw pointed to the screen reporting back an encrypted transponder radio code. The "special" signal. The kind only the military uses for special occasions. The kind they ESPECIALLY use when something very secret is happening. The three men didn’t need to decrypt the code. Its very presence means THIS was what they had been hunting for these weeks and months!

Their faces lit with green as their pupils dilated, imagining the riches they will receive from such a bounty. But another blip appeared right at the opposite edge of their scan range.

"What's that one?" Scrapper asked.

Slackjaw noticed too, and started the scanning all over again on the main screen. The computer detected every spectrum and analyzed them. The system started displaying some data using their HIGHLY illegal program they had "acquired" through less than reputable means.

"Alpha Centauri merchantmen, ore convoy. Basic security detail, it's... heading to Mars," Slackjaw reported to his brothers who continue to try to peer out the main screen for any sign of trouble. Just knowing one wrong move could mean ALL this will have been for nothing. These brothers were the best because they remained sharp at all times. Attention to detail. Hunting with every advantage.

But after a moment, something clicked with Scrapper and he thought aloud. "Wait a minute... Why would a freighter haul ore from outside the system? It's MUCH cheaper to refine, then deep space deliver..." he says scratching his head.

All three brothers then looked at each other. Knowing Scrapper was 100% right. "That's the REAL secret delivery!"

“Bring us in closer to that freighter,” said Scrapper, “and use surveillance tech to listen in on what the crew is talking about!”

Gator hurried to his console to begin the process of firing up the ion propulsion drive while Slackjaw monitored what was being spoken within the freighter…

Meanwhile, in the cockpit of the space freighter, Captain Lobo Vargas sat in the command chair, while Commander Carlos Cruz piloted the ship. Sergeant Diego sat twiddling his thumbs as he supervised Corporal Hangchow, who was repairing a conduit in one of the walls of the large cockpit. Corporal Luis Lopez sat at the scanner console.

“Captain Vargas,” Corporal Lopez asked, “what is it we’re hauling in this old rust bucket, anyway?”

“Space Command didn’t specifically tell me to keep it a secret from you guys, so I guess I can tell you. We’re hauling a new type of neutrino dissimilator cannon that was developed on a space station in the Alpha Centauri system. It’s supposed to be able to slice through a quantum force field using a new technology. Size inhibitors will be ineffective against this new type of shrink ray!”

“You guys should be quiet about that,” said Hangchow. “The walls have ears.”

“Oh, nobody’s going to pay attention to us, Hangchow!” said Sergeant Diego. “As far as the rest of the solar system is concerned, we’re just another freighter hauling worthless ore to a processing station. Any space pirate in his right mind is guaranteed to ignore us!”

Corporal Lopez looked up from his scanner console. “Hangchow’s right, sir! Pirates could pick up the conversation without our equipment detecting it!”

“Commander Cruz laughed and said, “You guys are getting worked up about nothing!”

Scrapper’s pirate ship closed in on the freighter, but Captain Vargas and his crew didn’t detect it because of the sophisticated cloaking device. Scrapper, sitting in the command chair, waited for an update from Slackjaw.

“We’re within radio and energy weapons range, Scrapper! But we’re too far to engage the freighter with our missile weapons system.”

“Slackjaw,” said Scrapper, “open an audio-visual channel to the captain of that vessel!”

In the cockpit of the freighter, Commander Cruz picked up the signal from Scrapper’s ship.

“Captain, we’re being hailed!”

Put it on the forward view-screen,” Captain Vargas ordered. “I didn’t expect any radio contact with Space Command this early in our mission!”

“The transmission isn’t from Space Command, sir,” said Corporal Lopez. “It’s coming from a nearby cloaked vessel, but I can’t pinpoint its location!”

“Put it on the main screen!” Vargas ordered.

Just then, an image of Scrapper, Slackjaw, and Gator filled the main forward view-screen. Captain Vargas stood up in utter amazement and whispered, “Scrapper?”

“Lobo Vargas?” said Scrapper. “By the moons of Neptune! I didn’t expect you to be in command of this vessel. It’s because of you that I was kicked out of space command and sent to that prison colony on Triton. Now I have two reasons to kill you!”

“There’s nothing of value on this freighter-” said Vargas, but he was cut off by Scrapper.

“You can drop the cover story, Vargas! I’ve got your entire conversation with your junior crew members describing the weapon prototype in vivid detail. Would you like me to play back the recording?”

“Corporal,” said Captain Vargas, “close channel, shields up!”

Corporal Lopez did as Captain Vargas ordered, and the cockpit of Scrapper’s ship disappeared from the main forward view-screen.

Scrapper's ship fired energy weapons.

"Captain, our freighter has sustained damage!" said Commander Cruz. “Another hit like that, and we're through!"

“Commander, set a course through a separate space-time continuum, then use the continuators to shift back and forth between that reality and realities chosen at random, it’ll be harder for Scrapper to track us!”

“Yes sir! It should take about thirty seconds!”

“We don’t have thirty seconds, commander! Activate the continuators now, that’s an order!”

Back on Scrapper’s ship, Slackjaw informed Scrapper that they were in missile firing range of the freighter.

“Hit them with about three warheads, that ought to wake them up!”

Slackjaw fired the warheads, and the freighter was rocked with explosions. The shields held up until the last warhead hit. The shields were breached just before the freighter entered another reality.

“We scored a direct hit with that last warhead,” said Slackjaw. “They must’ve shifted into another continuum. We have no way of knowing where they went, so there’s no way to track them. Either way, we caused a lot of damage!”

“Slackjaw, I want you to scan every continuum you can for traces of their ship. I won’t be satisfied until Vargas is dead!”

“That might take time,” said Slackjaw, “but we should be able to track them down eventually. So far, I'm not picking up anything in any of the continuums used by space command.”

“Time,” Scrapper muttered. “That’s the ticket! Scan temporal space, Slackjaw!”

Meanwhile, on the space freighter, Commander Cruz was frantic. “Captain, five of our six continuators and our main fusion reactor have been damaged, we’re losing power fast, and we’re trapped in temporal space. We can’t break free!”

“What exactly is the problem?” Captain Vargas asked.

“Continuators make a breach in other continuums, that’s what allows us to travel through temporal space or other continuums. With one left functioning, we won’t be able to return to normal space, and with our reactor leak, we are running out of options!”

“Does anyone have a solution?” Captain Vargas asked.

“I’ve got one option,” said Diego, “but it depends on whether or not we can get the dissimilator cannon online and functional.”

“I have the access codes to get it working,” Vargas replied. “Why? What’s your plan?”

“I say we jettison the main reactor, hold it in place with a tractor beam, and with a second tractor beam, we jettison the dissimilator cannon, and use it to shrink the ship with us on board. If we use the deflector shields to contain the neutrino dissimilator cannon, it should shrink along with us. With our decreased mass, the larger reactor should have enough power to return us to normal space.”

“Has anything like this been tried in a situation like this before?” Captain Vargas asked.

“Anyone who has become trapped in temporal space like this has never made it out alive. If this plan works, once we return to normal space, we can send a radio signal to an outpost in a system the same number of light years away from Earth as the distance back through time that we’ve traveled. If our signal is received, help should arrive at the exact time we transmit it. This solution seems like the only way!”

“You’re on!” said Captain Vargas. “Let’s do it!”

After the main reactor was jettisoned and held in place by a tractor beam, the cargo bay was opened, and the neutrino dissimilator cannon was jettisoned. A second tractor beam was used to hold it in place. Captain Vargas gave the command codes to Corporal Lopez to activate the dissimilator cannon, then he gave the order to activate it. The entire freighter along with the neutrino dissimilator cannon had decreased in size, weight, volume, and mass instantly. The fusion reactor remained at normal size.

“We’re about nine-sixteenths of an inch tall, captain!” said Corporal Lopez.

“Pull the neutrino dissimilator cannon back into the cargo bay, and channel power from the reactor to return us to normal space, Commander Cruz!”

The miniaturized freighter and the normal sized fusion reactor were pulled back to normal space. Soon the blackness of temporal space was replaced by a view of the Earth on the view-screen.

“We did it!” said Sergeant Diego announced. “We’re back in normal space near Earth!”

“Uh, captain?” said Corporal Lopez. According to my astrometric scanners, the positions of the planets and the constellations indicate that we’re in the 21st century. Thursday, June 12th or Friday, June 13th, 2008, to be exact. The damaged continuators shot us precisely thirteen centuries and thirteen days into the past, but from our perception, the trip happened instantly. Luckily, the navigation computer kept us on a trajectory that would take us into Earth orbit.”

“That’s only the half of it!” said Commander Cruz. “We’ve entered Earth’s gravity well! We’re heading on a course that will take us down into a crash landing on the central coast of California!”

Meanwhile, back in the 34th century, Scrapper and his brothers were trying to figure out what happened to Captain Vargas.

"I picked up a neutrino signature in temporal space," said Slackjaw, "but not enough to warrant a full-size ship!"

"Do you think they're shifting back and forth between temporal space and another continuum?" Scrapper asked.

"No. There’s not enough neutrino emissions for that, I think they got blasted into oblivion.” said Slackjaw.

"I won’t be satisfied until I know Vargas is dead,” said Scrapper. “Scan temporal space and see if anything materialized there within the past couple of minutes."

Slackjaw did as Scrapper instructed. "Yep! I tracked a neutrino stream there! It has to be Vargas's freighter!"

Scrapper took a look at Slackjaw’s equipment. "Based on this trajectory, it looks like they are traveling backwards through time!”

"Let's follow them!" said Gator.

"Yeah!" said Slackjaw.

"If these read-outs are accurate," said Scrapper, "then the continuators of Vargas’s freighter were damaged, causing them to journey into the past. If they emerged from temporal space in this region of space, they would be near Earth in the early 21st century. We need to get into a trajectory in orbit around the sun and reach a third of light speed before we breach temporal space, then follow the sun’s gravitational signature into the past. We're going to have to use our cryo-tubes and go into suspended animation! It'll take us a long time to get to the same destination as Vargas, but when we get there, we'll be the same age we are now!"

“The cryo-tubes are ready, Scrapper!” said Slackjaw.

“How close can we get to the time Captain Vargas emerges into normal space?” Scrapper asked.

“We should arrive less than a week after they do,” Slackjaw replied, “maybe a day or two after if we’re lucky.”

“Take us into temporal space!” said Scrapper.

Back in the 21st century, Vargas and his crew had their own problems. “Diego!” Captain Vargas ordered, “Drain all on-board weapons batteries and divert all power into the remaining functional inertia dampeners! We’re in for a rough ride!”

"We now stand less than an inch tall!" said Diego. "Are you sure you want us to divert all power from our weapons systems? We'll be defenseless!"

"Don't argue with me, Diego!" shouted Vargas. "Just do it!"

"Yes sir!" Diego replied.

About that time in Bullet Bay, a small town on the central coast of California, a girl named Megan was excited because June 13th was her 13th birthday, and she was too restless to sleep. She got up to get a drink of water in the middle of the night and saw the miniaturized ship from her living room window, and assumed it was a meteorite. She didn’t suspect that what she saw and heard streaking across the sky and slamming into a local hillside would affect her destiny!

To Be Continued!

Chapter 2: Friday, June 13th, 2008, 3:00 P.M.

Megan Weiss was walking home from school with her friend Shelly Krieger, who was carrying a large present with her to Megan's house. Both girls were carrying their 7th grade yearbooks.

"You're so lucky!" said Shelly. "Your birthday fell on the last day of school this year, and it's Friday the thirteenth! That's so cool!"

"I wonder how many people have celebrated their thirteenth birthday on Friday the thirteenth?" said Megan. "Maybe there should be a club for that at Yahoo or something."

Megan had dark blonde hair just past her shoulders, and gray eyes. Shelly had long blonde hair tied into twin braids. Shelly was Megan's best friend, and they had known each other since grade school.

"Two different boys wrote in my yearbook that you and me are the cutest girls at our junior high school!" said Shelly.

"Were they cute?" Megan asked.

"Yeah," Shelly replied.

"One guy wrote that I should end up becoming a famous actress in my yearbook," Megan replied. "But I think I want to join the military, like my Dad."

"That's cool," said Shelly. My older sister is in ROTC at UCLA."

"So what did you get me?" Megan asked as they turned up the walkway leading to Megan's front door.

"It's a surprise!" Shelly replied.

Once inside, the girls were greeted by Megan's mother. "Just put that present over there," Mrs. Weiss instructed. "So, who wants pizza?"

Both girls said "I do!"

Mrs. Weiss pulled out the phone book, and asked the girls, "What kind of pizza do you want?"

"Order from Vito's, mom!" Megan said. "The pizza sauce is from an old family recipe, and Shelly’s older brother Chris works there!"

"So I see!" Mrs. Weiss said with a smile on her face, "Is Chris cute?"

"Mom, it's not like that," Megan said, "Chris is gay! He's cute, but he wouldn't be interested in me even if I was the hottest girl on the planet!"

After Mrs. Weiss ordered the pizzas, she looked toward Shelly and said, "Let's sing 'Happy Birthday' to Megan!"

"Mom, that song is copyrighted!" said Megan.

"I'm sure whoever owns the copyright won't mind," said Mrs. Weiss.

"Mom, I'm totally serious, I don't want you guys singing 'Happy Birthday' to me this year! It's a childish ritual, and it would totally embarrass me!"

"Okay," said Mrs. Weiss, "you're the birthday girl, so it's your decision. I guess that means it's time to open your presents, then we can cut the cake."

When Megan opened her first present, the one from Shelly, it was a microscope.

"Thanks, Shelly!" Megan said.

"Shelly,” Mrs. Weiss said, "that looks like an expensive gift! I don't think we can reciprocate something like that!"

"Oh, don't worry, Mrs. Weiss!" Shelly said. "My dad works for a company that manufactures medical equipment, and he got it dirt cheap!"

Mrs. Weiss got up and got a small present from a shelf in the living room, and brought it to the table. She handed it to Megan, who unwrapped it to find a silver dollar from the turn of the century. It was in excellent condition.

"Wow, mom! It's from 1903! That's the year the Wright brothers made their historic flight at Kittyhawk!"

"It's also the year Harley Davidson was founded! It belonged to my grandmother, and she handed it down to me. She instructed me to hand it down to my granddaughter, but I'm giving it to you, instead. It supposedly brought her good luck!"

Megan turned to look at Shelly. "I was named after my mom's grandmother, that's who she's talking about. She was from Wales. On her deathbed she made me promise never to let anyone call me Meg, to always go by Megan, because it's a proud Welsh name. I swore to her that I would always honor that." Megan turned to at her mother. "Mom, if this coin is good luck, and great-grandma Megan told you to give it to your granddaughter, maybe you should hold onto it until I have kids!"

"What if you only have boys? She was senile in her later years, and I see it as an irrational demand. If you want, you can make up for it by giving it to your great-granddaughter, because that's who would've ended up with it anyway if the coin kept skipping a generation."

"I guess I could do that," said Megan.

Megan opened her next present, it was a laminated Megadeth concert ticket from 1987.

"That was the ticket to the concert where I met your father in Pismo Beach, in 1987!" said Mrs. Weiss. "I had it laminated. I figured you're old enough to take care of it."

Megan turned to Shelly and said, "My Mom and dad met at a Megadeth concert in 1987, and my mom's parents met at a Jimi Hendrix concert at Devonshire Downs in 1969!"

The next gift was a digital stopwatch. "Cool!" said Megan. "I can practice my mile. I'm already under six minutes!"

The next gift was a pair of loaded dice from Megan's Uncle Sam.

"I already have a pair of dice like these, Mom," said Megan.

Margaret took the dice from her daughter and looked at them. "Not like these ones, Megan, your other ones are regular dice. These are loaded dice, they always come up either 7 or 11. I wish my brother wouldn't buy you stuff like this!"

Megan took the dice out of the package and rolled them. One landed on five, and the other on two.

"How do they work?" Megan asked, turning the dice over in her hands. "One of these dice only has 5's on all six sides, and the other has three 6's and three 2's!"

"Just remember, it's dangerous to cheat people at gambling," said Margaret. "Only use these if you're taking turns at something and you want to go first, never bet people money or anything valuable with these, okay?"

"Okay, Mom!" said Megan.

There was a card with a $100 dollar bill inside from Megan's mother, as well as some other gift cards from other relatives who had mailed them to Megan.

After Megan opened up her other presents, Shelly’s brother Chris drove toward Megan's house, to deliver the pizzas. Chris worked for Vito, an immigrant from Sicily who had opened his own pizza parlor in Bullet Bay, the small central coast town Megan and her two friends lived in. In spite of making pizzas in the American style, Vito prided himself on his homemade pizza sauce, which was an old Sicilian family recipe.

Chris rang the doorbell, and Mrs. Weiss let him in. He set the pizzas on the dining room table and said, "That'll be thirty-three dollars and twenty-one cents, Mrs. Weiss."

Mrs. Weiss wrote him a check and gave it to him, then handed him a five dollar bill. "Here's your tip!"

"Thanks!" said Chris, pocketing the money. "It's too bad Vito's gonna end up with this money!"

"What do you mean?" said Mrs. Weiss.

"Vito repays me for my gas money out of my tips, and he pockets the rest."

"You're kidding me! I gave you that tip, and that's your money! It's not for Vito! Can't you just tell him that I didn't tip you?"

"I tried that once when a guy tipped me twenty bucks. Vito got suspicious and actually called the guy and asked him how much he tipped me. Vito made me cough up the money. He'll probably call you later tonight and ask you how much you tipped me. He does that to most of his customers. Whatever you do, don't tell him I told you that!"

"That's a unique dilemma you've found yourself in." said Mrs. Weiss.

"It's a living, I know people who have harder jobs than mine. I like the routine." Chris replied.

"Would you like to stay and have a couple of slices with us?" Mrs. Weiss asked.

"Sure!" said Chris, and he sat down at the table and took a slice.

"Chris," said Megan, "what would Vito say if he knew you were eating pizza with a customer?"

"Vito always charges me for any pizza I eat at the pizza parlor, but if someone offers me some for free, and it was paid for, there's nothing he can do about it."

"I just didn't want you to get in trouble," said Megan.

As Megan and Chris tore into their pizza, Shelly said, "My brother's going out for football this year. In the Fall, he's going to be a junior!"

"Oh really?" Mrs. Weiss said, as she took a slice of pizza.

"Guess what, you guys?" said Megan. "I got up to get a drink of water in the middle of the night, and I saw a meteorite crash into the hills close to my house!"

"It probably looked like it crashed nearby," Chris said, "but it could've crashed in Arizona or some place!"

"No, I heard it!" Megan said. "It sounded like a Volkswagen engine exploding!"

"Well if you heard it land," Chris replied, "then it's probably close. You should go look for it!"

"Do you guys want to come help me find it?" Megan asked. "We could go look for it as soon as we finish our pizza!"

About an hour later, Chris drove Megan and Shelly to the woods.

"Can you tell if we're hot or not?" Megan asked.

"What?" Chris asked.

"You're gay, but can you tell when girls are hot?" Megan asked.

"Yes, but I feel no attraction, like I do with guys," Chris replied.

In the woods not far from Megan's house, Captain Vargas and his crew were raising the miniaturization weapon above the cargo bay so Sergeant Diego and Corporal Lopez could work on it. Each of them were about the same height; about nine-sixteenths of an inch tall.

"It took us all last night and all day to cut through the cargo bay door to get to the shrink-ray," Captain Vargas told Sergeant Diego. "How long will it take you to get the neutrino assimilator online so we can return to normal size?"

"It doesn't look good," Sergeant Diego replied. "I'd say it should probably take me about eight to ten hours."

"Commander Cruz says we landed near a residential area," Captain Vargas said. "I hope nobody snoops through these woods and finds us!"

Meanwhile, Chris had met up with Megan and Shelly and had given them a ride to the woods, then returned to making his deliveries. Megan and Shelly were making their way into the outer perimeter of the woods where the miniaturized time travelers were.

"Do you think you can narrow it down where you saw the meteorite crash?" Shelly asked Megan.

"I think I can take us to within a couple of hundred yards of where it is," Megan said.

Back at the wrecked starship, Diego was putting the finishing touches on a lever connected to the miniaturization device.

"What's the point of that lever?" Vargas asked. "It's as tall as we are!"

"I designed it so when the first of us is normal-sized, he can use the lever to un-shrink the rest of us. Right now, all it does is activate the shrink-ray. I also programmed the display screen of the sizing scope to be big enough so it's convenient for a normal-sized person to read."

"So you'll have the neutrino assimilator online some time after midnight tonight?" Captain Vargas asked.

"That's the plan!" replied Sergeant Diego.

"Look!" Commander Cruz shouted, and Captain Vargas turned to see a two normal-sized girls in their early teens entering the small clearing where the crash-site was.

The two girls stopped, and as they surveyed the situation, Vargas and his crew split up and ran off in different directions. Their quick movements caught the eyes of the girls, and Megan said, "Little people!"

"Let's get 'em!" Shelly said.

"Yeah!" Megan agreed.

Megan was drawn to the black ray-gun that was propped up above the cargo bay of the shrunken starship. She drew closer, and picked it up.

"No!" Diego shouted, but he was quickly engulfed in Shelly’s fist.

Megan turned over the device in her hands, and noticed the small lever on one side. Megan instinctively knew the device was a weapon, so she pointed it at a boulder and threw the lever. The boulder was swiftly reduced to the size of a small pebble, and Megan returned the lever to the 'OFF' position.

"Its a shrink-ray!" Megan said, and she knelt down and picked up the miniaturized rock. Shelly had captured all five of the miniaturized astronauts, and they now drew their attention to Megan.

"Are you serious?" Shelly asked.

"Yes," Megan replied, "I just shrunk a boulder the size of a basketball down to the size of a marble! How many little people did you catch?"

"I caught five," Shelly answered.

"Are there any more out here?" Megan asked.

"I don't see any more," Shelly replied. "But even if there are, I doubt our captives would tell us."

"Let's get them and this shrink-ray back to my bedroom!" said Megan.

"Should we take this space-ship with us?" Shelly asked.

"It's too heavy," Megan replied. "Let's just leave it here, and we can come back and get it some other time. Your brother can help us retrieve it with his car."

"You could shrink it!" Shelly said.

"I don't want to," Megan replied. "I don't even know if this shrink-ray has a reverse on it, and I don't want to risk damaging something valuable that might be inside the space-ship."

The two of them started off back toward Megan's house; Shelly had the captives cupped gently within her closed hands.

"This is starting out to be the coolest summer vacation ever!" Megan said.

"The only bad thing for me is I have to go to summer school!" Shelly said. "And it starts this Monday! They don't even cut us a break!"

"I was supposed to go to summer school, too!" Megan said. "But I threw away the notice that came in the mail, and my mom never found out I was supposed to go!"

"Typical Megan!" Shelly said. "You're always getting away with something!"

"My English teacher was supposed to be Mr. Sorenson," said Megan.

"Hey, I have him too!" said Shelly.

When the girls got back to Megan's, Mrs. Weiss was busy in the kitchen, so Megan and Shelly snuck into Megan's room without showing her what they'd found. Megan set the shrink-ray on the shelf of her desk, and instructed Shelly to set the captives on the desk.

"Now," Megan said, addressing the five miniaturized captives, "who are you, and where did you come from?"

Captain Vargas stepped forward. "I am Captain Lobo Vargas, and I and my crew are from the 34th century. This is Commander Cruz, Sergeant Diego, Corporal Lopez, and Corporal Hangchow."

"We were attacked by space pirates," Vargas explained, "and we were caught in a temporal flux pattern that simultaneously catapulted us back in time to your century, and we had to shrink down to a fraction of our size to return to normal space!"

"What's a temporal flux pattern?” Megan asked.

"I can explain that later," Vargas said, "right now I need one of my engineers to reprogram that shrink ray-gun you found so it'll only work when it detects your unique chromosome pattern!"

"I don't want to let you near that shrink-ray," Megan replied, "because you might use it to re-enlarge yourselves!"

"The assimilation function doesn't even work right now, so we can't return to normal size! But right now, there are space pirates after that shrink ray-gun, and they won't hesitate to kill you in order to get it!"

"I think you should listen to him, Megan!" Shelly said. "It's worth the risk! You should let them fix the shrink-ray so you'll be the only one who can use it!"

"Okay," Megan said, "I'll let you do it. Just tell me what you need me to do!"

Somewhere in deep space, Scrapper’s warship emerged from temporal space. The onboard mainframe computer awakened the three space pirates from cryo-sleep.

“Status?” Scrapper asked.

“We’re in the 21st century,” said Gator. “But we’re really far from Earth.”

“If you lock onto a trajectory that will take us to Earth at relativistic velocity, how long will it take us to get there?” Scrapper asked.

“I had the navigation computer take us further back in time than when Vargas arrived, so at close to light speed, we should arrive not long after he did, and according to our subjective time, we should arrive in Earth orbit in a few minutes!”

“That’s why your name is Gator, you’re the best astro-navigator this side of Proxima Centauri! Let’s do it!”

Back on Earth, Diego was finishing up with Vargas's plan to reprogram the shrink-ray so only Megan could use it. "And that's it!" Diego said.

"You are now the only one who can operate the shrink-ray device!" Vargas said.

"Here, Shelly,” Megan said, handing her the shrink ray-gun. "Try to use it on something!"

Holly aimed it at Megan's trash can and flipped the lever, but nothing happened.

"Now give it to me," Megan said.

Megan pointed it at the trash can and fired, and the trash can was reduced to less than an inch high. Megan returned the lever to the 'OFF' position.

"Cool!" Megan said.

At that exact moment, in Earth orbit, the Warhawk emerged in Earth orbit.

"We are within 24 hours of the time Captain Vargas and his crew emerged into normal space," Slackjaw informed Scrapper. "According to the positions of the planets and constellations, we've arrived on June 13th, 2008.”

"Excellent," Scrapper replied. "Do a quick orbit, and keep the scanners on the look-out for a nuclear fusion reactor. That technology did not exist in this era, so it could only be coming from Vargas's ship!"

After a quick orbit, Slackjaw said: "Neutrino emissions coming from a coastal area in central California."

"Take us down and land about a hundred yards away."

The Warhawk landed in the woods where Captain Vargas and his crew had crashed. Scrapper, Slackjaw, and Gator disembarked and headed to the crash-site. Slackjaw held a scanning device in his hand that directed them to what was left of the miniaturized starship.

"No life signs," Slackjaw reported.

Scrapper knelt down and examined the damaged cargo bay. "The weapon isn't here!"

"There's footprints!" Gator said as he pointed at the ground. "There's more than one pair! Someone must've found Vargas and captured him!"

Scrapper stood up and said, "Then that means they have the shrink-ray! This complicates things! Gator, when we get back to the ship, launch a cloaked satellite into geosynchronous orbit above this position. If and when this person activates the shrink-ray, we'll be able to pinpoint their position by detecting neutrino emissions the first time they use it!"

To Be Continued!

Chapter 3: Saturday, June 14th, 2008

The next day, Shelly came over to Megan's house. She wanted Megan to use the shrink-ray on someone.

"You should use it on my brother's boss Vito," Shelly said, "he's a jerk!"

"I'd have no way of getting over there," Megan said. "We need to find a way for someone to come to us!"

"You could prank call a pizza to be delivered a couple of blocks away," said Shelly, "and hide the next house over. Then you could shrink the driver!"

“That actually does sound like a good plan,” said Megan.

"You'd better shrink his car, too!" Shelly advised, "That way, there's no evidence!"

Megan pulled out her cell-phone but Shelly stopped her. "Cell-phone calls can be traced! We have to use a payphone!"

Since it was Saturday, Mrs. Weiss didn't have to work, so Megan had her mom drop her and her two friends off in town. After Mrs. Weiss left, Megan found a payphone and ordered a pizza to be delivered to a nearby house.

"Don't order too much pizza," Shelly advised, "Or it will look like a prank call."

"Yes, I'd like an extra-large pizza with sausage and mushrooms," Megan said into the phone. When she was done ordering, she told her friend, “It'll be here in twenty-five minutes!"

The girls hid between two houses that were one house away from the address Megan had given over the phone. Shelly and Megan periodically checked the time as they waited. Megan pulled out the shrink ray device from her pink and blue backpack when the time drew near.

"Here he comes!" said Shelly, pointing at a car with a pizza sign attached to the roof. When the car pulled over and the man got out with the pizza, the girls approached him.

"Extra-large sausage and mushroom?" Megan asked.

"You got it!" the young man replied, handing the pizza to Megan. Megan motioned to Shelly, and she took the pizza.

"How much do I owe you?" Megan asked, as she pointed the shrink ray at the pizza delivery driver. Megan flipped the lever, reducing him to about the same height as Captain Vargas. Megan then pointed the shrink-ray at the car, reducing it to the same proportionate size as the driver, then flipped the lever to the 'OFF' position,.

Back in the woods not far from Megan's house, on board the Warhawk, all the alarms went haywire.

"Scrapper!" Slackjaw yelled out, "Someone used the miniaturization weapon! They fired it twice!"

Scrapper stood behind Slackjaw, and said, "Use the satellite to focus on whoever is using it!"

An image of Bullet Bay, California appeared on the screen, and the camera closed in until Megan and her friend could be clearly seen.

"She's just a girl!" Scrapper said. "Keep her under surveillance until you see where she lives. I want her address!"

Megan's mom picked Megan and her friend up after Megan had called her on her cell-phone. After pulling up in the driveway, the girls and Mrs. Weiss got out and went inside. Scrapper, Slackjaw, and Gator observed this from the Warhawk.

"Slackjaw," Scrapper said, "hack into the Internet and get me everything on the name 'Weiss' at this address in Bullet Bay, California!"

Meanwhile, Megan and Shelly piled into Megan's bedroom and closed the door. Megan pulled the shrink ray device out of her backpack and set it on her shelf, and pulled out the miniaturized pizza car out of a separate compartment, and set it on her desk. The pizza guy was inside the car, afraid to come out. Megan tapped on the door, and he opened it and stepped out.

"What should I do with him?" Megan asked.

"I think you should swallow him!" said Shelly. “Or you could shrink him to micro-size and look at him through your new microscope!"

"Can people survive at that size?" Megan asked.

"Ask the shrunken space guy," Shelly said.

Megan dumped out the box containing the five captives from the future. Megan addressed Captain Vargas. "If I shrink someone down to microscopic size, will he survive?"

"The miniaturization weapon you have was designed as a humane alternative to the destructive weapons of the past. It genetically modifies its targets so they can survive at any size! Shrunken people are effectively immortal, they don't need food or water."

"Cool!" Megan said. "I want to create a shrunken city that fits on a microscope slide! I think I'll call it Microtopia!"

Meanwhile, back at the Warhawk, Slackjaw found some useful information. "Scrapper, her name is Megan Weiss, and she's enrolled in summer school at the local junior high school. She's supposed to start this Monday!"

"Excellent!" said Scrapper. "I can pose as one of her teachers, and ask her about the device!" Scrapper turned his head and addressed the computer. "Computer! Provide me with identification and credentials so I can pass myself off as a teacher, as well as a working cell phone according to this time period!"

A replication console normally used for food and beverages produced the paperwork Scrapper requested.

"Computer," Scrapper said, "show me the names, photos, and addresses of the teachers of Megan Weiss."

On the main computer monitor, three images appeared, two women and one man.

"I think I'll take over this guy's position," Scrapper said, pointing at the man. "Computer, print out his name and address." Scrapper turned his head toward Slackjaw and Gator. "I'm going over there right now. Slackjaw, get me that mind control device from the storage area! I want you two to come with me!"

It took nearly twenty minutes to reach the town, and a man in town informed them it would be another twenty minutes before the RTA bus arrived.

"That teacher lives close by," Scrapper told Slackjaw and Gator, "but we're going south first to score some transportation, to a city called Santa Maria. Before we left, I had the computer replicate one of these," Scrapper showed them a credit card. "I created a fake account, and by the time the feds figure it out, we'll be long gone with the shrink-ray prototype. I have a device that can siphon fractions of a penny from tens of millions of accounts, so nobody will know they've been robbed until it's too late!"

Scrapper's plan worked, and soon the three of them were sitting on brand-new Harley-Davidsons.

"Kind of reminds me of Martian rocket bikes!" Scrapper said. They revved up their engines, and headed north.

In a neighborhood in suburban Arroyo Grande, three motorcyclists pulled up and parked on the front yard of an older man, a teacher named Mr. Sorenson. When Scrapper rang the doorbell, Mr. Sorenson's Lhasa Apso started yapping, and the elderly teacher answered the door.

On the porch stood three men who looked like they wouldn't look out of place in a biker bar. From their collars to their boots they appeared to be wearing black leather (it was actually a synthetic material a thousand times stronger), and the man who appeared to be their leader asked, "Are you Richard Sorenson?"

"Yes," the teacher replied, and Scrapper lifted a silver-colored metallic device to his face.

"Say cheese!" Scrapper said, and within three seconds, the transaction was complete, and Slackjaw and Gator carried the man to a recliner in his living room. When Slackjaw and Gator had returned, Scrapper held up the small mind control device.

"All of his knowledge, and every memory he ever had has been suppressed. He won't be able to access his memories for many years!"

The three space pirates headed back toward their motorcycles. "What now?" Slackjaw asked.

"We go get a motel, I'm going to need an address if I'm going to get hired as one of Megan's teachers!"

To Be Continued!

Chapter 4: Sunday, June 15th, 2008: Church

Megan was almost ready for church, when she got a call from Shelly.

“Can your mom pick me up to take me to church with you? My parents are out of town for the week and my brother is asleep.”

Megan asked her mom, and replied to Shelly that they would be right over. While Shelly was still on the phone, Megan told her that she wanted to ask the pastor if using time travel for monetary gain was against the Bible.

“If he asks why you want to know about this, just tell him you’re writing an essay about time travel,” said Shelly, “don’t tell him you really met time travelers so he doesn’t think you’re crazy!”

Later that morning, Megan sat on a pew with Shelly on one side, and her mom on the other. When the sermon was done, Megan said she wanted to ask the pastor a question. Shelly went with her to see what his answer would be.

“Remember what I told you over the phone about this,” said Shelly.

As people filed around the pastor and socialized with him, Megan approached him.

“Can I ask you a hypothetical question, pastor Bob?” Megan asked.

“Sure!” the pastor replied.

“Suppose someone had a way of traveling through time. Would it be wrong to use time travel for monetary gain?”

“According to second Kings chapter five,” the pastor replied, “the apprentice of the Prophet Elisha was punished for trying to use God’s power for monetary gain, and he was stricken with leprosy. We can assume from this that if time travel was possible, it is a gift from God and we can’t use it for monetary gain.”

“Thank you, pastor Bob!” said Megan.

After being dropped off at their homes, the girls changed clothing and met at Shelly’s house.

“I think we need to use the shrink ray to fight crime,” said Megan. “The pastor said we can’t use time travel for monetary gain.”

“Maybe we can use the future knowledge of the shrunken astronauts to know when criminals will strike!” said Shelly.

“That’s a good idea,” Megan replied.

“I think we should also have the shrunken astronauts build a statue of one of us!” said Shelly.

“That’s a good idea,” said Megan. “We would have to provide the material. What should we use?”

“I’ll ask my brother,” said Shelly. She went into the kitchen where Chris was eating a bowl of cereal. “Chris, if we know someone who will build a statue of me, what should we use for the building material?”

“That’s easy,” Chris replied, “plaster of Paris. I know where to buy it, I can have it here this afternoon if you give me the cash.”

Megan dug out some of her birthday money and gave it to Chris. “You can keep ten bucks of it as a fee, as long as you buy it and bring it here.”

“I know someone with a tool I need to use to mix it with water,” said Chris. “I’m going to have to build a wood frame to mix it and let it dry. It might take a couple of days before it dries out enough for someone to use a hammer and chisel on it.”

Before nightfall, the plaster was setting in the wood frame Chris had built with hammer and nails. Megan and Shelly admired it.

“Thanks Chris!” said Megan.

“Who is going to build the statue?” Chris asked.

“Someone we know,” said Shelly, in a hurry to change the subject. Megan went home, and Shelly got ready for bed, because she had summer school the next day.

To Be Continued!

Chapter 5: Monday, June 16th, 2008

Monday morning dawned, and Scrapper sat at a table in the motel room where he and his two brothers were staying. He looked though a genealogy file on a portable computer that was linked to the Warhawk. He saw something that concerned him.

“Slackjaw, Gator, come here!”

The other two space pirates walked over to where Scrapper was.

“According to this genealogy file, Megan Weiss is our direct ancestor. If we kill her while taking the weapon prototype, we would cancel ourselves out!”

“Maybe you could use that to your advantage to get her on your side,” said Slackjaw. “If she knows you’re her descendant, she might cooperate with you.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Scrapper replied. “It’s always good to have an extra ace up my sleeve. There's something else I found out, something I might be able to use to my advantage."

"What?" Slackjaw and Gator asked in unison.

"Megan's grandparents met at a concert in 1969, and her parents met at a concert in 1987."

"How can you use that to your advantage?" Slackjaw asked.

"According to our files, there will be a concert of local bands at the local grange hall this Friday night. I can convince Megan that she will meet her future husband there! Then, the two of you can take the shrink ray from her while I'm out on a date with her mother! I can bring up a map of this local area, so you guys will know where to go."

"Did she really meet her future husband there?" Slackjaw asked.

"No!" said Scrapper. "Of course not! But I can lead her to think she will!"

Nearly an hour later, Scrapper pulled up to the local junior high school on his Harley Davidson. He went in, and introduced himself to the staff.

"It's my understanding that you need a new English teacher?" Scrapper asked. "From what I've heard, Richard Sorenson suffered some kind of a stroke."

"Is that true?" the woman behind the desk asked. "If he doesn't come in today, we'll be short staffed. So you're a teacher?"

"Yes, I have a master's degree in English composition from Berkeley." Scrapper replied, handing her the relevant paperwork.

After calling Richard Sorenson's home, she verified that he had suffered a medical emergency, and accepted Scrapper as a new recruit.

Meanwhile, at the Weiss residence, Mrs. Weiss was getting ready for work. While still in her bathrobe, a co-worker showed up at her home and rang the doorbell.

"Stanley?” Mrs. Weiss asked. "What brings you here?"

"Margaret, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out on a date this Friday night," said Stanley.

"Sorry, you're just not my type," Mrs. Weiss answered.

"What's your type?" Stanley asked.

"My daughter's father is a United States Marine, he's missing in action in the middle east." Mrs. Weiss replied. "You look more like a shady car salesman."

"Is there any way I can be his equal in your eyes?" Stanley asked.

"Yes, gain thirty pounds of muscle and lose sixty pounds of fat." said Mrs. Weiss, as she closed the door.

Later that morning, Shelly made her way to her classroom for summer school. She sat down with about twelve other students. When Scrapper entered the classroom, she was surprised.

"Where's Mr. Sorenson?" Shelly asked.

"He had some kind of a stroke, I'm Mr. Scrapper, his replacement."

"Mr. Sorenson ran 5 k's all the time, he was the picture of perfect health!" said Shelly.

"I'm sure he'll be fine," Scrapper replied, "but in the meantime, does anyone know where Megan Weiss is at? She's enrolled in this class."

Shelly tried to lay low, but a boy in the class raised his hand, and Scrapper called on him. "Shelly Krieger is Megan's best friend," the boy said, as he pointed at Shelly . “If anyone knows where Megan is, it's her.”

"Is that true. Ms. Krieger?" Scrapper asked. "Are you Megan's best friend?"

"Yes, but I don't know where she is." Shelly replied.

"Then maybe I need to make a house call," said Scrapper.

Meanwhile, at the state lottery office, Mrs. Weiss arrived after making a delivery of lottery tickets to one of the stores. Her co-worker Stanley approached her, and said, "Margaret, you sure look different than you did when I saw you in your bath robe this morning!"

Margaret Weiss cringed as she imagined what her co-workers were thinking at what Stanley had implied.

After school ended that day, Shelly ran to Megan's house right away. When Megan answered the door, Shelly said, "Mr. Sorenson had a stroke, and there was a substitute teacher there for the English class. He was asking about you! He said he was going to come over to your house!"

Just then, Megan's mother pulled up in the driveway. As she was getting out of the car, Scrapper pulled up on his motorcycle.

"Can I help you?" Mrs. Weiss asked.

"Yes, I'm Mr. Scrapper, your daughter Megan's English teacher. I was concerned when your daughter wasn't in school today."

"My daughter is on summer break," Mrs. Weiss replied.

"She has summer school," said Scrapper. "Her friend Shelly was there, but Megan wasn't."

"Megan!" Mrs. Weiss shouted.

Megan and Shelly exited the front door.

"Did you ditch summer school today?" Mrs. Weiss asked.

"Mom, English was the only class I didn't pass, I'm much better at math! You know how much I hate reading and writing!"

"That's not the point!" said Mrs. Weiss. "You need an education! You can't just take math classes, life doesn't work that way!"

Just then, Stanley, the co-worker of Mrs. Weiss, showed up. He got out of his car and headed toward Mrs. Weiss and Scrapper.

"Can we talk about this over coffee?" Mrs. Weiss asked Scrapper.

"Sure!" Scrapper replied.

Stanley approached Mrs. Weiss and asked, "So who is this guy?"

"He's a biker," Mrs. Weiss replied, "I'm dating him!" Margaret Weiss turned to Megan. "We'll discuss your punishment later, Megan."

Margaret Weiss and Scrapper got into Margaret’s car, and she drove to a nearby coffee shop. They went in and waited in line. When Margaret got to the counter, she ordered a drink, then watched as Scrapper ordered his drink and pulled out his debit card.

“Can I use my card to get some Bobs?” Scrapper asked.

“Excuse me?” the woman behind the counter asked.

“Paper Bobs?” Scrapper asked again.

“Do you want cash back?” the cashier asked. “Just key in your password and hit cash back in the screen.”

“Bobs?” Margaret asked. “Did you mean bills?”

Scrapper snapped his fingers. “That’s it! I knew it was a man’s name that started with a B.”

After they ordered their drinks, they sat down at a table.

“You really did me a solid getting me away from Stanley, my co-worker,” said Margaret. “He’s obsessed with me and won’t leave me alone. I would date a serial killer just to get away from him!”

“Where is your husband?” Scrapper asked.

“He’s in the Marine Corps. He got captured in Afghanistan a few years ago. My daughter Megan thinks he’s still alive, so she discourages me from dating again.”

“Do you think he’s still alive?” Scrapper asked.

“I don’t know what to think,” said Margaret. “My mind tells me he’s dead, but my heart tells me I’ll see him again.”

“Why wasn’t your daughter in school this morning?” Scrapper asked.

“She’s really slick. I didn’t even know she had summer school. I don’t know why she would ditch. I’ll be sure to make sure she goes tomorrow.”

Meanwhile, back in Megan’s bedroom, Megan and Shelly were interrogating Captain Vargas.

“Can you please tell me exactly what is going on?” Megan asked. “Why are criminals after you, and what is a temporal flux pattern, and how does the shrink ray work?”

“We are from the year 3321,” said Captain Vargas.

“That’s exactly 1,313 years in the future!” Said Megan proudly. “I’m an ace in math.”

“We were hauling a miniaturization weapon prototype from a facility in the Alpha Centauri system,” Captain Vargas continued. “In order to haul it through the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter to reach Earth, a convoy set up a decoy ship so space pirates would think something valuable was being hauled in it, so pirates would concentrate their efforts there instead of on us.”

“Tell me about the miniaturization weapon prototype,” Megan asked.

“Miniaturization weapons have been around for a long time, but quantum force fields were developed that can shield people from them. If someone is wearing a size inhibitor ring, they can’t be miniaturized. This new weapon is more advanced, and can pierce a quantum force field, rendering size inhibitors useless.”

“How do shrink rays work?” Megan asked. “How can someone weigh less as they get smaller?”

“A dimensional field surrounds the person or object being miniaturized. The gravitational signature of each quark and gluon are detected, and a singularity opens in the center of each quark and gluon particle that compose the protons and neutrons of the atoms being shrunk. Most of the matter composing the quarks and gluons are discharged into another dimension in the form of neutrino particles. This causes the atoms to decrease in size, weight, volume, and mass.”

“What about the electrons?” Megan asked. “My dad was an engineer in the military, so I know a little bit about this stuff.”

“The electrons stay normal sized, but the strength of their charge is diminished to correspond with the decreased charge of the miniaturized protons. Any electrons passing out of the energy field surrounding the shrunken person or object are restored to normal, and any electrons entering the energy field have their charge diminished.”

“So what happened when you were hauling the weapon?” Megan asked.

“A space pirate named Scrapper who was once in the military with me figured out that we were hauling the true weapon prototype. I testified in military court and helped get him court martialed and dishonorably discharged from space command a couple of years prior, and he wants revenge. Scrapper and his two brothers attacked us, and we escaped into temporal space.”

“What is temporal space?” Shelly asked.

“It is a three dimensional continuum where time exists as space. In that continuum, when you travel through space, you travel back or forward in time, but when you emerge in normal space, you are still in the same location you started out from, but the rest of the universe has moved. Because our vessel was damaged, we were caught in a temporal flux pattern. We couldn’t return to normal space because it would've drained too much of our power supply.”

“How did you escape from temporal space?” Megan asked.

“The only way to escape was to jettison our reactor and use the shrink ray to reduce the size of ourselves, the shrink ray weapon, and the freighter, while keeping the reactor normal sized. When we emerged into normal space, we found ourselves here, in the early 21st century at nine-sixteenths of an inch tall. Normally, electronic equipment doesn’t function when miniaturized, but the weapon was reduced by maintaining the same mass while reducing the weight. It operates on a different theory than the one that reduced myself and my crew. We have to figure out how to get our equipment working again so we can transmit a signal to the 34th century.”

“What do you want from me?” Megan asked.

“We need you to allow us to program the shrink ray so we can return to normal size. If Scrapper tracked us back in time, he is very dangerous. You and your mother are in danger. We also need you to keep the shrink ray out of the hands of those space pirates.”

“If I do that, what can you do for me?” Megan asked.

“Captain Vargas looked hesitantly at his crew members, then back at Megan. “What do you want?”

“I want you to use your technology after you return to normal size to find my Dad. He is a prisoner of war in Afghanistan.”

“I doubt I can do that, I would be in violation of a directive that prevents us from tampering with history. But I can make you immortal! We have amazing medical technology in the 34th century.”

“I want that too,” Megan replied. “But unless you promise to find my Dad, you’re staying as my prisoners at nine-sixteenths of an inch tall!”

To Be Continued!

Chapter 6: Monday afternoon, June 16th, 2008

Scrapper sat with Megan’s mother Margaret at the coffee shop. He had just finished telling her a joke, and she laughed.

“You should get a P.O. box so your daughter can’t hide your mail,” said Scrapper.

“That’s actually a good idea!” said Margaret.

“How would you like to go out on a date this Friday evening?” Scrapper asked.

“I would love to!” said Margaret. “Between my co-worker hitting on me, and my daughter holding out for her father to come back from Afghanistan, I think I could use a night out for a change!”

“We could take a taxi,” said Scrapper. “I wouldn’t want you getting arrested for drinking and driving. I’ll pay!”

Scrapper and Margaret exchanged phone numbers, then she drove him back to her house so he could take off on his motorcycle. When Scrapper was gone, Margaret confronted her daughter. who was with her friend Shelly in Megan’s bedroom.

“What made you think you could get away with ditching school? Just because you get home before me doesn’t mean you can hide my mail. Scrapper gave me a good idea, I should get a P.O. box and get all of my mail delivered there, so you can’t pull something like this again. I want you to pick a consequence.”

“More chores?” Megan asked.

“You have two choices,” said Margaret, “No Internet for a week, or you can’t go anywhere for a week.”

“No Internet,” said Megan.

“Get your computer and all of your cables and bring them to my bedroom,” said Margaret. “You can have your computer back a week from today, no sooner! This includes getting on the Internet at your friend's house, too! Or at the library!”

After Megan and Shelly did as Megan’s mother asked, and the two of them were alone in Megan’s bedroom, Megan said, “It’s a good thing you were here, or my punishment would’ve been more severe.”

Holly closed Megan’s bedroom door, and Megan retrieved the shrunken astronauts from the hiding place where she kept them. She had them in a spot where they could hide behind some objects on the desk if Megan’s mother came in.

“Don’t let my mother see you,” said Megan.

“We need you to use the shrink ray device on our reactor, the one I told you we jettisoned in temporal space,” said Captain Vargas. “The current setting of the shrink ray will reduce it down to our exact scale.”

“Where is the reactor?” Megan asked.

“It’s near the crash site, where you found us,” said Captain Vargas. That’s why we got the shrink ray out, so we could reduce it down to our scale and utilize it. That’s when you found us and captured us!”

“We need to have my friend Shelly older brother Chris drive us out there,” said Megan. “He has a station wagon from the late 1950s, anything could fit in the back.”

“He’s at football practice right now,” said Shelly. He should be done in about twenty minutes.”

Meanwhile, at the local high school, Chris Krieger was sitting on the bleachers along with other football players as the coach gave them advice.

“Chris, I don’t know why you’re wearing an ear ring, there are only two types of people who wear them, and there haven’t been pirates in these waters in over two hundred years!”

The other players started laughing. The coach dismissed the players, and Chris went back to his car. Just then, his cell phone rang, and Shelly was on the other end.

“Shelly?” Chris asked.

She asked if he could take her and Megan back to the crash site. When Chris picked them up, Megan told him the truth about the whole situation.

“So you see?” Megan asked. “We have space pirates from the 34th century after us, and one of them is dating my mom. You have to help us!”

When they got to the area of the woods where the crash site was, Chris pulled over on the side of the road.

“Can you prove it?” Chris asked.

Megan pulled out Captain Vargas from her purse. He stood on her open palm, and waved at Chris.

“How do I know he’s not a toy?” Chris asked.

“Ask him something,” said Megan.

“Who am I?” Chris asked.

“You’re Christopher Krieger, Shelly’s brother.” said Captain Vargas.

“That’s amazing!” said Chris.

“We need your help to carry the shrunken space freighter and the reactor away from this area,” said Megan.

“My parents are out of town for five days, and my brother is watching me,” said Shelly to Captain Vargas. “We can bring the shrunken freighter to my house.”

“That sounds like a good plan!” said Captain Vargas. “With Megan’s mom dating Scrapper, I think the shrink ray device should be left there as well.”

“I think that’s a good idea,” said Chris.

Megan, Shelly, and Chris marched through the woods until they reached the crash site. The reactor was still there, as well as the shrunken space freighter. Megan did as Captain Vargas had asked, and used the shrink ray device to reduce the size of the reactor down to the same scale as the shrunken astronauts.

“Wow, you weren’t lying about that thing!” said Chris. “You really do have a shrink ray gun!”

Despite being smaller than the freighter, the miniaturized reactor was still kind of heavy. Megan carried it, while Shelly carried the shrink ray and Chris carried the freighter back to his car.

“It’s a good thing you have an old station wagon,” said Megan. “There’s plenty of room for this stuff.”

The trio rode back to Chris and Shelly’s home, with Chris driving.

“So, what are you planning on doing with that shrink ray gun?” Chris asked.

“We want to shrink people and make toys out of them,” said Megan. “Shelly wants to swallow people.”

"I do not!" said Shelly. "She's lying, Chris!"

“You should only use it to shrink criminals, if you’re gonna do that,” said Chris. “You can go online on Shelly’s laptop and look them up on the sheriff’s website. You could get some bad people off the streets!”

When they arrived, they unloaded the futuristic cargo and set it all in the garage, which was nearly empty, except for a weight set, a tool chest, and an old doll house.

Megan took out the shrunken astronauts and set them with the freighter.

“Do you guys have everything you need?” Megan asked.

“Affirmative!” Captain Vargas replied.

Megan and Shelly went to Shelly’s bedroom, while Chris went to the living room to watch a baseball game on television.

“Let’s do what Chris told us, and find some criminals to shrink!” said Megan.

"From now on, don't tell my brother that I want to swallow shrunken people!" said Shelly.

"Why not?" Megan asked. "What's he going to do, tell your mom? She would never believe him!"

"There might be a way for them to find out we really have shrunken people," said Shelly. "I just don't want them thinking I'm some kind of a cannibal. If you tell them about me wanting to swallow people, I'll tell your mom you're over at my house on the Internet!"

"I won't say anything, Shelly!" Megan replied.

Meanwhile, Scrapper pulled up on his motorcycle at the motel where his two brothers were.

"Did you get the device?" Slackjaw asked.

"I should be able to get it this Friday," said Scrapper. "I'm going out on a date with the girl's mother, and I should be able to get access to it."

"Why didn't you just storm in and take it?" Gator asked. "Then our mission would be accomplished, and we could return to our own time."

"I don't want to create an incident that could get the government in our own time to draw attention to us and think they have to travel back here. The better we can blend in here in this primitive time, the better. If that means staying here a little longer, then so be it!"

To Be Continued!

Chapter 7: Monday Evening, June 16th, 2008

"We need to get my old doll house out of our garage and bring it to my room and clean it up," said Shelly. "It used to belong to my older sister, then it got passed down to me. We can keep the shrunken people inside of it."

The two teens went into the garage, ignoring the miniaturized Captain Vargas and his shrunken crew as they repaired their miniaturized space freighter. Shelly and Megan carried the doll house into Shelly’s bedroom and set it on her dresser, which was longer horizontally than it was vertically. Shelly got cleaning supplies and rags from under the sink in the kitchen so they could clean it up. Within ten minutes, it was clean, and Shelly put the cleaning supplies away.

"Before we do this, do you think we should have some kind of an agent that induces vomiting?" Megan asked. "I don't know about you, but if I swallow someone, I want to be able to puke them back up."

"Why not just gag yourself?" Shelly asked. "My older sister has an eating disorder, and that's what she used to do when I was younger. My mom got her into counseling."

"I think we should have both options on the table," said Megan.

"Do you have money?" Shelly asked.

Megan pulled out the one-hundred dollar bill she had gotten as a birthday present.

"Okay, let me look it up on the Internet." said Shelly, as she booted up her laptop. Within a couple of minutes, she had it on the screen. "It's called syrup of Ipecac! Let me call the drug store and see if they carry it. If they do, my brother can drive us over there."

Megan looked through her yearbook, and searched for a particular signature. When she found it, she showed Shelly.

"Do you know this girl?" Megan asked.

"Leila Landa?" Holly asked. "Yeah, she's that Latina all the guys are crazy for. She's in the same grade we are."

"She has actually done what we're setting out to do," said Megan. "She has called sex offenders and had them come over to her house on false pretenses, and her older brothers beat those guys up. Maybe she can help us!"

"That's a good idea!" said Shelly. "Do you have her phone number?"

"Yeah, it's in my yearbook where she signed it. She referred to herself as the 'Peruvian Princess.' Don't make the mistake of calling her Mexican, she goes by Latina or Peruvian. She's the toughest girl in our grade, so you don't want to make her mad."

"I'll remember," said Shelly. "Call her up!"

Soon, the two girls were in the car with Chris as he drove them to the drug store. Megan went in and bought two jars of Ipecac syrup, then got back in the car.

"Where else am I taking you two?" Chris asked. "I go to work in half an hour, so it has to be quick."

"You're taking us to pick up Leila," said Shelly. "She's helping us capture criminals we’re gonna meet online."

"Megan, I hope you're quick with the trigger," said Chris, "some of those people are very dangerous."

"It was your idea," said Shelly to Chris.

"Don't worry," Megan replied, "I'm very fast on the trigger! I'll have those predators shrunk before they get within ten feet of me."

They pulled up at Leila's house, and Leila was waiting out in the front. She was dressed in a tight short black miniskirt, black nylons, ankle high black leather boots, and a black midriff bearing tank top. If she had been five years older she could've passed for a young woman on her way to a night club. She got in the back with Megan, while Shelly sat in the front with her brother.

"I know exactly how to track down criminals and invite them to come over, but what were you planning to do after they arrive?" Leila asked.

Megan pulled out her shrink ray device. "I'm going to shrink them!"

Leila had a skeptical look on her face. "Toys won't work against criminals," said Leila.

"When we get to my house, she can show you how it works," said Shelly. “The shrink ray is real!"

Leila rolled her eyes. "It took three of my brothers to contain one of the guys I invited over to my house, that shrink ray better work!"

Megan took the shrunken car and pizza driver out of her backpack and showed them to Leila.

"See?" Megan asked. "I shrunk a pizza delivery driver on Saturday."

Leila took the shrunken vehicle and the shrunken pizza delivery driver into the palms of her hands. She could see that the man was moving, and not a toy.

"Wow, you weren't lying!" said Leila.

"I feel guilty about shrinking innocent people, so I want to target criminals from now on. Since you have experience in that area, I thought you might like to help us!"

"What do you want us to do with the criminals after you shrink them and we capture them?" Leila asked.

"I think we should have a swallowing contest!" said Shelly.

"That's a good idea!" said Leila. "We could see who can swallow the most captives the fastest!"

"Just don't invite them over to our house when you shrink them," said Chris, "choose a neutral location."

"I can have them meet us at the railroad tracks by our house," said Shelly. "Megan can shrink them there!"

Meanwhile, back at the motel, Scrapper was getting ready to exit the motel room.

"Where are you going?" Slackjaw asked, before Scrapper could reach the door.

"I have to go get some books for the class I'm teaching."

"I want to talk about something," said Slackjaw. "I think we should just go get the shrink ray from the girl and head back to our own time. This whole plan of yours is too complicated."

"We are hiding out in a pre-First Contact civilization," said Scrapper. "If we reveal too much about ourselves, space command might send a garrison back to engage us. We need to stay out of the attention of the government of this primitive time."

"We can do all that and still get the shrink ray and leave today!" said Slackjaw.

"What if space command sends people back looking for Captain Vargas and his crew?" Scrapper asked. "That miniaturization weapon will be a game changer in a war, and terrorists will pay top dollar for it. We can't afford to screw this up!"

"Scrapper is right," said Gator. "It's better to do this the right way than to have space command from our century breathing down our necks!"

"You guys can come with me to the bookstore, I need a bunch of copies of a book about Edgar Allan Poe," said Scrapper. "The teacher whose memory I suppressed had a curriculum, and I have to follow it."

The three space pirates got on their motorcycles and sped off toward the book store.

Meanwhile, after the three girls had been dropped off by Chris at Shelly’s house, Shelly, Megan and Leila were in Shelly’s bedroom. Leila looked them over and said, "The two of you are dressed all wrong for this. You need to dress more slutty! Do you have any sexy clothing you could put on?"

"My older sister had some slutty clothes my mom took away from her when she was 15 or 16," said Shelly, “I could check her room and see if they're still there. They should fit us."

"Will your sister get mad?" Leila asked.

"She moved away to an apartment in L.A. to attend college," Holly replied. "Her old bedroom is unlocked. She told me before she moved away that I could borrow her clothing any time."

Twenty minutes later, all three girls were dressed like they were going out to a night club. Shelly was in a chatroom on her laptop in her bedroom. Megan and Leila were looking over her shoulders at the computer screen. She had found some predators on the Megan's Law website and invited three of them to a chatroom. One of them wanted proof that Shelly was who she said she was, so she took a photograph of her, Megan, and Leila on her digital camera and uploaded the image to her laptop. Soon, the photo was in the chatroom.

Shelly agreed to stay behind while Megan and Leila went to meet the predators at the railroad tracks. Megan and Leila didn't need to wait long for the predators. They showed up one at a time, in quick succession, and Megan zapped them before they got within ten feet of her, just as she had promised Chris earlier.

Within twenty minutes, Megan and Leila were back at Shelly’s with the three shrunken captives. Megan dumped them onto the first level of the doll house.

"They're all on the same scale as the others," said Megan. "Nine-sixteenths of an inch tall!"

"There are more people in the chatroom," said Shelly.

"Have them meet us at the tracks!" said Megan.

Just as before, Megan and Leila went and met with the criminals. Megan shrunk them, and brought them back to Shelly’s.

There were now six shrunken captives, all standing around in the doll house.

"What are you going to do with us?" one of the criminals asked the towering teens.

Leila crouched and stuck her face in close, so the captives could see her. "We're going to have a swallowing contest!"

Leila turned around and the three girls stood facing each other, with their backs to the doll house.

"Should we get more?" Megan asked. "or is six captives enough for the contest?"

"I think six is enough," Leila replied. "But we're going to have to vomit them up and rinse them off. Does anyone here have a stopwatch so we can measure who swallows the six of them the fastest?"

"I've got one," said Megan, as she held the stopwatch aloft. "I got it for my birthday the other day. I also have syrup of Ipecac to help us vomit them back up."

When the girls turned around, all six captives were nowhere to be seen.

"They got away!" Shelly shouted.

"They must be somewhere in this room," said Leila.

"Help me seal off the house!" said Shelly. "One of you stay here, my brother is at work, and we have to seal off all the exits!"

Megan stayed in the bedroom as Shelly and Leila tried to seal off the house so no tiny people could escape.

To Be Continued!

Chapter 8: The Hunt Is On!

Two of the shrunken men hid beneath Shelly's bed, standing behind the leg of the bed closest to the wall, at the corner of the room. They didn't know where the others were. Bobby was one of the two shrunken predators hiding behind the leg of the bed. The two shrunken men could see the shoes and lower legs of the three girls. Three of the other captives were hiding behind the dresser. From his vantage point, Bobby could see the unobscured figures of the three gluttonous goddesses, from the top of their heads to their shoes. The sixth captive was hiding behind the door of the closet, but Leila saw him and knelt down and retrieved him.

Leila stood with her back to the door of the bedroom, while Megan and Shelly faced her with their backs to the desk. The bed was on Megan's left, and the dresser was on her right.

"I've captured one of them," said Leila. "One way or another, these six captives are going to find their way into my belly!" Leila turned and looked around the room. "Do you hear that, tiny ones? You might as well surrender to us now, because we're about to have a swallowing contest!"

Megan and Shelly laughed.

Leila addressed the captive in her hand. "Do you know where the other captives are?" Leila rubbed her bare stomach. "Don't you want me and my friends to have a good time? You can have the privilege of being swallowed by the Peruvian Princess! There are three cannibalistic conquerors waiting to devour all of you!"

"I think you're taking the wrong approach," Megan told Leila.

"How?" Leila asked. "If you were a shrunken man, wouldn't you want to get swallowed by a girl dressed up like me?"

"I wouldn't know, because I'm a girl," said Megan. "But we need to re-assure them that we aren't going to kill them. You probably have them thinking we're going to digest them! Telling them we're hungry hellions and other alliterative terms describing us as evil goddesses isn't going to convince them to surrender to us, it's gonna scare them!"

"Megan's right," said Shelly, as she grabbed the syrup of Ipecac on the desk. "Tiny ones, your mistresses have thought of your safety. We have a vomiting agent so we can puke you back up after we swallow you!"

"Not only that," said Leila, "but we sealed off all of the exits, so there's no escape!"

"Even if you get outside this house," said Shelly, "you would just get eaten by animals! At least with us, you're relatively safe."

Bobby weighed his options. He knew it might be riskier hiding from the towering teens, and if they tried to capture him, he could get squashed accidentally. He whispered to the guy hiding with him, "It might be safer to just surrender!"

Bobby came out of his hiding spot and waved his arms in the air.

"There's another one!" said Leila, the first to spot him. Leila knelt down and captured Bobby, while Shelly got down on her hands and knees and searched under the bed. She spotted Bobby's partner, and grabbed him.

"That makes three!" said Shelly. "Three more to go!"

Shelly stood up and gave the captive she just caught to Leila. "You hold onto them while I get a jar!"

Shelly raced into the kitchen and looked under the sink. She found an old Mason jar, so she plugged the drain and ran water with dish soap and cleaned the jar. When she was done, she dried it as best as she could, then returned to her bedroom.

"Put them inside this jar!" said Shelly, holding the jar aloft. Leila dumped the three captives inside.

"Can't we have a swallowing contest with just three of them?" Leila asked, licking her lips.

"We need to capture the other three," said Megan. "I don't want them to escape from us. Once we have them, we can swallow them as we please!"

"Look," said Leila to the unseen remaining captives who were still at large, "we don't have time for this, I know someone with a cat, and I'll bring it over here to catch you guys if you don't surrender to my hand immediately!"

One of the remaining three captives ran out from his hiding place, and Leila caught him. "He came out from under the dresser!" Leila shouted.

Megan and Shelly reached under the dresser, but the remaining two captives were still out of reach.

"I'll give you to the count of thirty to come out," said Leila. "If you don't, and we capture you, I really will digest you!"

As Leila began counting down, the remaining two captives emerged before she reached ten. Leila knelt down and captured them, then stood up and dropped them into the Mason jar with the others.

Megan took out the loaded dice from her backpack, and her stopwatch.

"I think we should toss dice to see who goes first," said Megan, as she shook the dice around in her cupped hands. "Whoever gets 7 or 11 wins!"

Megan tossed the dice, and got 11, a five and a six. Megan scooped up the dice, then did a switch, replacing the loaded dice with regular dice, and handed them to Leila. The regular dice looked just like the loaded dice.

Leila shook the dice, and said, "7 or 11?"

"Yeah," said Megan.

Leila tossed the dice, and got 7, a five and a two. "It looks like I got 7!"

"That can't be possible!" said Megan, looking at the dice. After looking them over, she saw that they were the regular dice. Leila had just gotten lucky.

"What are you so concerned about?" Leila asked. "Are you using trick dice?"

Leila checked Megan's other hand, and found the loaded dice.

"Hey!" said Leila. "You cheated, these are fake dice! That means I get to go first!"

Megan and Shelly backed up from Leila.

"Hey, I'm not going to beat you up, I wouldn't pick a fight with a girl who has a shrink ray gun!"

"Just let her go first, Megan!" said Shelly. "I'll time her on the stopwatch. I have a pad of paper and a pen to keep track of our scores."

Holly took the stopwatch while Megan took out a CD player. "Can I hook these up to your speakers? Megan asked.

"Sure," Shelly replied.

Megan turned on the music, it was Judas Priest's Defenders of the Faith album, and the song "Eat me alive" came on.

Leila took the six captives in her hand, and told Shelly to start the stopwatch. Shelly pressed the button that started the stopwatch, and said, "Go!"

Leila took took two of the captives and tossed them back in her mouth. She swallowed them, then grabbed two more from the four remaining captives in her left hand, and tossed them into her mouth and swallowed. She did the same with the remaining two, and swallowed. She threw her arms up to symbolize victory, and shouted, "Time!"

Shelly pressed the button that stopped the stopwatch. "Twenty-eight seconds! Megan, you can go next, I'll time you."

Megan took the syrup of Ipecac and gave it to Leila. "This will make you vomit."

"I'm not drinking that!" said Leila.

"We had an agreement," said Megan. "Each one of us swallows the captives, then pukes them up for the other girls to swallow!"

"Why can't we just get more of them?" Leila asked.

"They're immortal," said Megan. "They can't die in your stomach, they'll just swim around in there, doing who knows what!"

"Okay, you convinced me!" said Leila. "Give me that stuff!"

Leila took the syrup of Ipecac and took the cap off. She took a swig. Holly had a large plastic bowl for her to vomit into. Within a minute, Leila vomited, and all six captives fell into the bowl, along with a large quantity of vomit.

"Shelly can you go rinse them off?" Megan asked.

Shelly took the bowl to the kitchen. "So what's the story with this shrink ray device of yours?" Leila asked.

"Astronauts from the year 3321 got attacked by space pirates while hauling a new miniaturization prototype through the asteroid belt," said Megan. "They got caught in a temporal flux pattern, so they were stuck in temporal space. They jettisoned their reactor, and used the shrink ray to shrink their space ship, themselves, and the shrink ray so their decreased mass would be small enough for the normal sized reactor to get them back to normal space. Are you with me so far?"

Leila nodded her head, indicating that she understood.

Megan continued: "They crash-landed not far from here, and I took Shelly with me to go look, thinking it was a meteorite. We found the shrunken space freighter, Shelly captured the shrunken astronauts, and I retrieved the shrink ray gun. The shrunken astronauts programmed the shrink ray so it will only work when it detects my unique chromosome pattern."

"What happened to the space pirates?" Leila asked.

"One of them used a mind control device on my summer school teacher, and took his place. I have to attend class tomorrow, and interact with him."

"If he's after the shrink ray, you should hide it somewhere." said Leila. "Don't take it to school with you."

Shelly returned with the plastic bowl, which was now clean, and the six rinsed off captives.

"It's your turn, Megan!" said Shelly, handing her the six captives.

Megan held the captives in her left hand, while Shelly got ready with the stopwatch.

"Ready?" Holly asked, and after Megan nodded, Shelly pressed the button and said, "Go!"

Megan tossed three captives at a time into her mouth, and swallowed them in one gulp. She tossed the other three, and swallowed them, as well. Megan raised her arms in victory, as Leila had done.

"I'm done!" Megan shouted, and Shelly pressed the stop button.

"Thirteen seconds, a new record!" said Shelly.

Leila handed her the syrup of Ipecac. Megan took a swallow, and a minute later puked into the large bowl. All six captives were swimming around in her vomit.

"Okay Shelly,” said Megan, "it's your turn!"

"Let me clean off the captives first," said Shelly. Megan took the stopwatch from her.

When Shelly returned with the clean bowl and captives, Megan timed her and she beat Leila's time, but lost to Megan.

"I'm the champion!" said Megan. "I have to go home soon, Leila says I should leave the shrink ray here since I will be seeing that space pirate at school tomorrow."

"Good idea," said Shelly.

Meanwhile, in Shelly’s garage, Captain Vargas and his shrunken crew members were making progress.

"We've got the main circuits functioning," said Sergeant Diego. "Now we just need to figure out what to do from here on out."

"The way I see it," said Captain Vargas, "we can get ourselves and the shrink ray weapon back to normal size, or fix the communications system and send a signal to the 34th century, and hope that someone comes back for us."

"We can't do both," said Sergeant Diego, "so which do you want us to concentrate on?"

Captain Vargas thought about it, then said, "It makes more sense to repair the communications system and transmit a signal to the future. We can't let Megan or her friends know what we're up to, or they might try to stop us."

Just then, the three girls entered the garage. "How are you doing?" Megan asked.

"We got our equipment working," Captain Vargas replied. "Under normal conditions, miniaturized electrical or electronic devices don't function. The equipment we're using has been specially adapted to still function when miniaturized."

Megan turned toward Shelly. "I'll leave all the captives here with you, don't swallow them!"

"See you at school tomorrow, Megan!" said Shelly.

When Megan returned home, her mother had made dinner.

"I made your favorite," said Margaret, "organic mac and cheese with ground turkey and Marinara sauce."

"Mom, that's my favorite regular food. I like pizza and spaghetti the most!"

Megan ate two helpings of food, and her mother noticed.

"I've never seen you this hungry before, Megan!" said Margaret.

"This is really good!" said Megan. "I must've worked up an appetite at Shelly’s!”

Megan smiled, not wanting to admit that she had vomited her lunch up at Shelly’s house after swallowing shrunken captives.

To Be Continued!

Chapter 9: Tuesday, June 17, 2008

In the morning, Megan's mother made breakfast for her and sent her off to school before she went to work. Megan walked to school with trepidation, knowing that Scrapper would be her teacher. Along the way, Shelly’s brother Chris showed up in his 1957 station wagon and picked her up. Shelly was already in the car.

"We're supposed to get a book today," said Shelly. “The teacher said we could keep it."

"On what?" Megan asked.

"Edgar Allan Poe," Shelly replied. "We need to pick stories from that book and write reports on them."

When the girls were dropped off at the junior high school, Megan got out and walked slowly toward the classroom.

"You don't need to worry," said Shelly. “Captain Vargas reassured me that Scrapper won't make a move against you in public."

"How can he be sure of that?" Megan asked.

"I don't know, but I wrote down something he told me to show to you."

Shelly handed Megan a piece of paper. "It's a police report for the next few days."

"A bank robbery, this afternoon?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, he said he wanted you to stay away from there when it happens," said Shelly.

"If I go there with the shrink ray gun in my backpack, I could stop them!" said Megan.

"Well, the robbery does happen before Chris goes to work, so he could take you there and drop you off," said Shelly.

At the school, Scrapper gave them the Edgar Allen Poe book and tried not to draw suspicion from Megan or the other kids. When school was out, Megan went to Shelly’s house. She asked Captain Vargas if guns worked at shrunken size, and he said that they could not function when miniaturized.

It took twenty minutes for Megan to convince Christian to drive her to the bank that was going to be robbed that afternoon.

“Once I shrink their guns, they can’t shoot them!” said Megan. “Those shrunken guys from the future explained the science of neutrino dissimilators to us!”

He finally relented, and dropped her off near the bank. She had the shrink ray gun stashed in a backpack. When the bank was robbed, she stood off to the side of the bank and aimed it at the exit.

One by one, the six armed gunmen filed out, and Megan reduced them to the same scale as Captain Vargas and his crew. She scooped them up and stuck them in her backpack, and zipped it up. She used her cell phone to call the police and led them to the piles of money left behind. When the police left, Megan returned to Shelly’s house.

Later that afternoon, Scrapper met with Megan’s mom at her home.

“I’m happy to report that your daughter attended class today, you should be proud of her!”

Margaret brought coffee to Scrapper, and a cup for herself. “She hates English and loves math, she’s always been that way. Her father is an engineer, so she takes after him.”

“If that co-worker of yours gives you any problems, I can handle him.”

“Stanley?” Margaret asked. “He’s harmless, just a weirdo. If my husband was still alive and knew Stanley was trying to court me, we would have a good laugh.”

“There’s a concert at the grange hall this Friday,” Scrapper began.

“I wouldn’t go to something like that,” said Margaret.

“I was thinking your daughter and her friend could go to the concert, while I take you to a nice dinner somewhere.”

“Isn’t thirteen a little young for a concert?” Margaret asked.

“Where I come from people that age go to concerts all the time.”

“Where exactly is that?” Margaret asked.

“Enceladus,” Scrapper began, then cringed because he had accidentally said something anachronistic. Most people in the early 21st century wouldn’t be that familiar with a moon of Saturn.

“Where the hell is that?” Margaret asked.

“It’s somewhere in Latin America, I’m not surprised you haven’t heard of it.”

“You’re Latino? I wouldn’t have guessed. I can let her go to the concert if you take me to dinner. Am I driving us?”

Back at the motel that night, Scrapper was cheerful.

“Everything is going according to plan! Margaret Weiss is letting Megan go to that concert this Friday!”

“What’s your plan?” Gator asked.

“While I’m eating dinner with her mother, one of you make contact with her and kidnap her! We’ll get that weapon one way or another!”

To Be Continued!
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:57 pm

Can someone do me a favor and read the nine chapters of the Megan story and give a brief review please? I’m going to make it into a graphic novel soon, and want insight about what I’m doing right and need more of, and what I’m doing wrong.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:10 pm

Junior High School Girls Are Evil! (F/m)(Non-Fatal Vore)(Macro/Micro)

Author’s Note: I wrote a story a long time ago called “The Exploits of Becky Warner” about a ten year old girl who unburied a space ship of miniaturized time travelers who had been in suspended animation. I bumped up the ages of the characters and made them junior high school girls, and I gave all of the characters names from Chuck Berry songs. This is a complete story, but I plan on making additional chapters.

On an atypical Friday at Bullet Bay junior high school on California’s central coast…

During lunch time, two girls named Nadine Nikolas and her rival Queenie competed for the attention of a cute boy named Johnny Diggs. Nadine had long blonde hair. Nadine’s best friend Carol Cummins, a brunette, stood by and watched.

“Johnny, I want you to pledge your allegiance to me and me only!” said Nadine.

“You don’t need to listen to her, Johnny!” said Queenie. “I won’t order you around like she does!”

Despite being dominated by Nadine, Johnny chose her over Queenie.

Another boy approached Carol, Nadine’s best friend. “Carol, I love you!”

“Get away from me!” Carol shouted, and the boy departed.

When lunch was over, Queenie cried in her next class over losing Johnny.

“What’s wrong?” the teacher asked.

“I don’t understand why a nice boy would choose to be dominated by an evil girl like Nadine Nikolas!”

The teacher wrote something on the board. “There are four types of people in this world, dominant, submissive, both, and neither. It sounds like this boy you’re interested in likes to be dominated by your rival. If you don’t reciprocate him and she does, they are more compatible together!”

In a miniaturized space cruiser far beneath the grassy area of the junior high school, the control console of a cryo-stasis chamber lit up, resuscitating a shrunken man. His name is Daniel de la Cruz, the captain of this expedition.

The central computer informed him that the main fusion reactor is going to need more deuterium and tritium, so they need to get some purified water to extract the hydrogen and convert it to these isotopes, or they will lose power in a short time. He resuscitated the chief engineer, Alvin Edison.

“Alvin, what should we do? According to the computer, we’ve been resuscitated in the 21st century.”

“We need purified water, and we need to convert it into deuterium and tritium. Our main problem is that while we can shrink objects, we can’t re-enlarge anything, including ourselves!”

“If one of us goes to the surface, it should be me, because I’m in command. We should resuscitate Newton, in case I need your help!”

Newton Newhall, the medical expert, was resuscitated and briefed on the current situation. The three of them agreed someone must go to the surface and make contact with a local.

They used their technology to dig a tunnel through the ground to the surface. Daniel exited the mothership and made his way to the surface. Once there, he saw that a school had been constructed over the site where they buried their ship. Junior high school students milled about, heading home from their last class of the day.

Nadine and Carol cut across the main field, because they lived in that neighborhood. Nadine said, “Those Mexicans who cut the grass here do a great job!”

Carol replied, “Nadine, that’s racist! Mexicans aren’t the only ones good at gardening. My Uncle is a gardener, and he’s white. He makes good money at it, too!”

Nadine stumbled onto Daniel before anyone else could, and grabbed him.

‘“What did you find?” Carol asked.

“It’s a shrunken man!” said Nadine. “A real one! He’s only about an inch tall!”

“Where did he come from?” Carol asked.

“Let’s take him to my house and find out,” said Nadine, “don’t let anyone else know I captured him!”

Once they got to Nadine’s house, her younger sister Delilah intercepted them before they could sneak Daniel to Nadine’s bedroom. Delilah had medium length blonde hair, and was about 8 or 9 years old.

“What’cha got in your hand, Nadine?” Delilah asked.

“It’s a shrunken man, Delilah!” said Nadine.

“We’re going to swallow him!” said Carol. Delilah had a concerned look on her face. “Well, I guess one of us is going to swallow him!” said Carol.

“Too bad we don’t have two of them!” said Nadine.

“Don’t you dare swallow him!” said Delilah. “Like you did with all of your goldfish!”

Nadine and Carol laughed and high-fived each other.

“I’ll tell you what,” said Nadine to Delilah, “We will chew gum and blow bubbles with him in it, instead of swallowing him!”

“Good!” said Delilah. “Can I watch?”

The three girls went to Nadine’s bedroom with some root beer from the refrigerator and some bubble gum from a drawer in the kitchen. Nadine gave some gum to Carol, then opened a piece for herself. After chewing the gum thoroughly, Nadine stuck Daniel to the gum, and put it back in her mouth. Both Nadine and Carol laughed as Nadine tried to blow a bubble with Daniel inside, but failed.

“I want to try!” said Delilah.

“We need more bubble gum,” said Nadine. “If I give you some cash, can you go to the store and get some?”

“Yeah!” said Delilah, and Nadine gave her some money and the young girl left to go to the store.

After Delilah was long gone, Nadine got a can of root beer. ‘I’m going to swallow this shrunken man permanently!”

Nadine tossed the shrunken man to the back of her mouth and chugged the root beer. On the way down her esophagus, Daniel activated his continuator, but because he couldn’t see, he ended up in an alternate reality not of his choosing.

He was still in Nadine’s bedroom, but Nadine and Carol weren’t there. He dropped to the carpet, at an inch tall. The version of Nadine from this reality came into the bedroom and spotted him, so he began to run. She was wearing different clothing than her counterpart in the other reality.

“Don’t worry, tiny one!” said the alternate Nadine. “I won’t hurt you!”

She knelt down and collected him, then stood up and set him on the desk in her room.

“How did you get so small?” Nadine asked.

She listened to his story of how he got in his situation. He belonged to a group of anthropologists from a human colony in another planetary system thousands of years in the future, and they journeyed back to Neolithic times to instruct ancient people on Earth how to grow crops. They received a final radio transmission from their own era explaining that a war in the future prevented the reconnaissance group from returning to pick them up, so they miniaturized themselves and buried their mother ship and went into cryo-stasis.

He also went into detail about her counterpart who swallowed him, and how he has a device called a continuator that can bridge the gap between other continuums, and that is how he ended up in her reality.

“So what do you need to repair your mothership?” Nadine asked.

“Purified water, so we can extract the hydrogen and then we can convert it to tritium and deuterium back at the mothership,” said Daniel. “We need it for our fusion reactor.”

“I can go get purified water from the store for you right now, just don’t let my little sister find you, or she’ll swallow you!” said Nadine.

“Your sister Delilah?” Daniel asked.

“Yeah, she’s evil!” said Nadine. “She’s always wanted to swallow a shrunken man!”

“Things must be reversed in this reality,” said Daniel. “In the reality I came from, you and your friend Carol were evil, and your younger sister Delilah protected me from them.”

In less than an hour, Daniel used technology built into his suit to construct the apparatus needed to collect the hydrogen from the water. When he had enough, he could take it with him back to his reality by using the continuator built into his suit, and use the isotopes to refuel the fusion reactor.

Later that afternoon, while Nadine went to get Carol at her house, Delilah entered the bedroom and found Daniel. She destroyed the apparatus that extracted the hydrogen, and lifted Daniel above her head.

“I’ve always wanted to swallow a tiny person!” said Delilah, and she dropped Daniel onto her tongue and swallowed him. Deep within the depths of the girl’s belly, Daniel could survive because of the immortality technology he and his crew partook of. In his time, people could live indefinitely without food, water, or air to breathe.

Delilah left the bedroom before her sister knew what was going on.

Not too long after Delilah swallowed Daniel, Nadine and Carol returned to find the bedroom in disarray. Knowing Delilah must be responsible, Nadine confronted her.

“What did you do with my shrunken man?” Nadine asked.

“I sent him where he belongs!” said Delilah. “He’s in my tummy!” Delilah smiled.

“You’re going to have to drink syrup of Ipecac to vomit him up!” said Nadine, and she went and got the first aid kit while Carol went and got a bowl from the kitchen. Nadine had Delilah swallow some of the Ipecac syrup.

A minute after drinking some of it, Delilah began to vomit the shrunken man up. He fell into the bowl Carol provided, and Nadine fished him out.

“Carol, since it’s Friday night, can you spend the night here while Daniel extracts enough hydrogen to refuel his mothership?”

Delilah was locked out of the bedroom while Nadine and Carol helped Daniel rebuild his extraction equipment. Some time after midnight, he had enough collected and needed the help of the two young teens to get back to the junior high school.

They put warm clothes in and went to the location where the mothership was buried. They had to climb over the fence. When Daniel was in position, he said goodbye and thanked them for their help, and used his continuator to return with the hydrogen to his own reality.

Once there, he radioed Alvin and Newton to climb up through the tunnel and help him carry the hydrogen back down to the mothership. With their onboard equipment, they were able to convert the hydrogen into tritium and deuterium for their reactor.

“Our main reactor will be back at full power within 24 hours, sir!” said Alvin. “Do you think we’ll ever hear from Nadine and Carol again?”

“I hope not!” Daniel replied.

The End
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!