TK's Hunger (a digimon vore story).

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

TK's Hunger (a digimon vore story).

Postby Weh » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:57 am

Put up a new story on FurAffinity. Feel free to tell me what you think!
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/134070/
Weh

Re: TK's Hunger (a digimon vore story).

Postby Jurodan » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:57 pm

You should just copy/paste it here, that link is giving me problems...
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Weh » Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:51 pm

Okay (what do you think of it btw?).

TK's Hunger
By: Weh
Note: TK is a little kid in this digimon vore story (like in season one).

It was the middle of the night in the digital world. It was biting cold and snowing outside. This had been going on for about four days, and inside a small cave there was a small boy and his digimon.

TK: He was huddled up at the far end of the cave, holding onto Patamon as they both shivered as he shook in the cold.

Patamon: Patamon looked up at TK as his stomach growled. Because he so much smaller than his master he didn't need to eat all that much, but he knew that TK must have been starving by now, even if he wouldn't admit it. He heard TK's stomach growl, and it was then and there he decided if the snow storm didn't clear up soon, he'd have to do something about it.

TK: He felt Patamon make himself comfortable in between his clenched arms. He was incredibly hungry, yet he wouldn't say anything about it since he didn't wanna worry Patamon, so he just his mouth shut. But he knew he needed to eat soon or...

3 hours later

TK lying on his his back with his arms and legs stretched out. He was asleep despite the cold. Patamon decided he had to act now or he wouldn't survive. Slowly he walked onto TK's chest and looked into his snoring mouth. It was wide open with a small film of drool crawling out. His teeth were strong and ivory white and his gums were bright pink while his tongue pulsed and undulated as he snored. Patamon smiled and poked his head into his mouth. Still fast asleep, TK unconsciously taste his friend, and found it to his liking as he gave a big sigh of relief as he dreamt of eating a sugary piece of candy. Patamon giggled as TK's tongue obscured his face, covering it in long lengths of spittle. He looked ahead and saw the throat undulate, wanting to rush whatever it was in the mouth straight down towards the stomach. Patamon put both front paws inside and knew that that's the last thing he'd have to do.

TK opened his mouth wider and sucked the rest of his compliant digimon's body in. Patamon watched with a satisfied smile on his face as TK slowly closed his mouth, destroying any trace that Patamon ever existed, as he felt TK taste his whole body. Patamon smiled as he saw his vision of the outside world slowly disappear until all he could see was his fleshy prison. He was food now, nothing more than a midnight snack, and he wouldn't have it any other way. In the dream TK's tastebuds were in heaven as he swished the piece of candy between his left and right cheek. Meanwhile, Patamon was experiencing the same ordeal as the tongue tickled and tasted him as he was softly mashed into the end of each cheek. Patamon then heard a loud growling noise from below followed by a soft moan. 'poor thing' he thought 'TK must've been hungrier than I thought.' As if on cue, his head was pointed directly towards the waiting throat.

TK made a huge *GULP!* , and half of Patamon's body was sent into the throat. Patamon was being squished from all sides. It was a tad uncomfortable, but then, he wasn't doing this for himself, after all. TK took another gulp and Patamon's whole body was now in the throat. In TK's dream the piece of candy was proving harder to get down then he thought. Now that it was in his throat it refused to go down anymore. He swallowed again and again but it just wouldn't go down! Patamon felt that something was wrong. He felt a small force trying desperately to push him down, but not having enough strength to do so. Patamon quickly dug his paws into the esophagus and began to thrust whenever he felt a small force push from behind. In TK's dream, the piece of candy now seemed to be much easier to much easier to swallow. In seconds, the piece of candy was now safely tucked away in his stomach...

Patamon felt his head enter the stomach and with one small swallow he was sent down with a *splash!* He looked around at the incredibly soft pink walls around him at at the pool of tingling acid surrounding his legs and lower belly and knew he had made the right decision. Suddenly, though, he heard something. It was faint considering where he was but he couldv'e sworn he heard...birds? Patamon panicked as he pressed his left ear to the side of TK's stomach. He could hear insects and other animals too! The snowstorm was over!! If he had just waited another seven minutes he wouldn't even be in here! He sacrificed himself just so he could be an appetizer!! He pounded against the stomach walls shouting desperately to be let out. "TK! WAKE UP! THE SNOWSTORM'S OVER!! LET ME OUT!!!" Outside there was a sleeping boy, casually licking his lips and rubbing his fat belly as it swayed back and forth and up and down, with the occasional bulge poking out now and again. In the dream, TK stretched out his limbs and let himself fall into bed.

A good meal always did make him sleepy...

Note: Gonna do the same from now on.
Weh

Postby Jurodan » Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:35 pm

(I didn't note before because I couldn't get it to work before!)

Not really my style, I've always found that switching between character perspectives by using the name and a colon was a tad distracting, to me at least. That said, the story is a fairly good read. Interesting concept, self sacrifice, I've seen it before, but not often, and certainly not with Digimon.
My suggestion is for you to take out the initial TK: and Patamon: parts. I think it would be a better read without them. After all, the story is written well enough that it doesn't require them. You make it clear whose perspective is in charge when writing. It's a crutch that I feel you can abandon. (That's my honest opinion for the name/colon. I may get yelled at for it, but I'm sticking by it.)
I like your writing style, by the way. Good job.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Weh » Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:38 pm

Okay, thanks!
Weh

Postby Weh » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:08 am

Sorry for posting again ^^: Just wanna know if anyone has any Digimon vore related suggestions I could use in another story.
Weh

Postby Jurodan » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:29 am

Sorry Weh, I'm keeping my idea, and it's not vore... *smile* Good luck on your next work.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Speed284504 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:49 pm

I have an idea for your next story. One thing that I have only seen once is Renamon as a prey. I think that Renamon should be a pred and a prey in the same story. If a certain dino were to get Really hungry and swallow down a very exhausted fox, then decide he still has room for her tamer/lover. Meanwhile, both Rika and Renamon wake up in Gullimons belly and decide to have one last love session before Renamon lets Rika know that she has wanted to try what has just happenned to them for herself for a while. Perhaps it could be one of the most orgasmic experiences either of them has had! 'Course, this is quite explicit unlike the above story, but maybe if you don't want to do it, then someone will see this and possibly let everyone know that they will do it. Just a hopeful thought.
Speed284504
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!