Vitric's story thread! *December 28, 2011 update*

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Dissolving Delinquency (F/m, mother, full tour, underage)

Postby tonym » Thu May 28, 2009 4:56 pm

this is just how a good story should be. :D you`re WAY ahead of me.
humans will never understand true justice, they are hopeless to learn that they are the problem on this planet, and we will never get rid of them. so the planet is doomed anyway. - hanyou ohime-sama.
tonym
Participator

Postby Vitric » Thu May 28, 2009 10:24 pm

voriator212 wrote:here's another idea.

the setting takes place in the boys' locker room
there's two kids in jr. high. both african american; one fat, one skinny. the setting takes place in the boys' locker room
the skinny kid says to the fat kid that he'd pay the dude 500 dollars to swallow him, and if he survives the trip, he pays the kid the 500. and if he doesn't, he gets shit (literally).

i was wondering if you could do two ending.

1. he makes out the butthole alive
2. he is shitted out in a big log. (not a soft one, but a hard log, less messy.)

Hmm... I'm not really into m/m at all, it kind of turns me off, but I can see what I can do... I probably won't write again for a while, since I just can't sit down and say "Okay, I'm going to write a vore story," I have to have some kind of massive inspirational idea to get me started, i.e. I have to be in the mood to write.

But thanks to all who've given me constructive criticism and/or praise :lol: I appreciate it. I tend to think that everything I do is sub-par but regardless that everyone tells me otherwise, I still haven't come to believe it.
Ever wonder what happened to the five little ducks?
Vitric
Participator

Postby voriator212 » Fri May 29, 2009 10:07 am

if this were gaia, i pay you... 100k gold. :D :-D
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tonym » Fri May 29, 2009 10:18 am

Vitric wrote:
voriator212 wrote:here's another idea.

the setting takes place in the boys' locker room
there's two kids in jr. high. both african american; one fat, one skinny. the setting takes place in the boys' locker room
the skinny kid says to the fat kid that he'd pay the dude 500 dollars to swallow him, and if he survives the trip, he pays the kid the 500. and if he doesn't, he gets shit (literally).

i was wondering if you could do two ending.

1. he makes out the butthole alive
2. he is shitted out in a big log. (not a soft one, but a hard log, less messy.)

Hmm... I'm not really into m/m at all, it kind of turns me off, but I can see what I can do... I probably won't write again for a while, since I just can't sit down and say "Okay, I'm going to write a vore story," I have to have some kind of massive inspirational idea to get me started, i.e. I have to be in the mood to write.

But thanks to all who've given me constructive criticism and/or praise :lol: I appreciate it. I tend to think that everything I do is sub-par but regardless that everyone tells me otherwise, I still haven't come to believe it.

it almost sounds like myself. most of the time i don`t care to write a thing, but sometimes when i get in the mood the ideas just pops into my head. last time i got this inspiration was when i wrothe somting i called "moon shadow". and one more thing, about your appreciation to others i just will say "if they like it then go on, and if the hate it then just be bettter. and if you get some tips of how you should writhe then write in down on your hand if you don`t trust your head. :D "
humans will never understand true justice, they are hopeless to learn that they are the problem on this planet, and we will never get rid of them. so the planet is doomed anyway. - hanyou ohime-sama.
tonym
Participator

Postby voriator212 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:23 pm

not nearly as good, but still full tour/body exploration

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=17986&start=0
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TerminusOmega » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:28 am

This is a great story, and one of my favorites. I hope you can find the inspiration to make more stories like this, or continue this one.
TerminusOmega
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vitric » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:41 pm

TerminusOmega wrote:This is a great story, and one of my favorites. I hope you can find the inspiration to make more stories like this, or continue this one.

Thank you :) I often find myself wanting to write another one (since it's been so long) but like I said previously, I just don't have the inspiration to do so most of the time. I have been getting short bursts of it here and there though, right as I'm going to bed and I have to be up at 6AM every day >.>
Vitric
Participator

Postby Vitric » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:03 pm

New story! This one took a while to write out, edit, and proofread. I actually think I proofread it too fast, and might have missed some things, but I've been too anxious about putting this up for too long now. So.. here you go.

F/m full tour, pretend unwilling, sex (not as detailed as I could have gone, didn't want that to be the focus of the story), and one tablespoon of awesome. Oh and language.

"Who Wants Overprotective Parents?"
Attachments
whowantsoverprotectiveparents.doc
(76.5 KiB) Downloaded 339 times
Vitric
Participator

Re: Vitric's story thread! *Feb 5, 2011 update*

Postby Vitric » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:52 am

Shameless self promotional bump.
Vitric
Participator

Postby Vitric » Mon May 23, 2011 5:34 pm

More bumpage.
Vitric
Participator

Postby Gypa » Mon May 23, 2011 9:03 pm

I'm sorry that I didn't see your second story sooner I thought it was wonderful read are you planing on sequel?
Gypa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vitric » Tue May 24, 2011 2:19 am

Gypa wrote:I'm sorry that I didn't see your second story sooner I thought it was wonderful read are you planing on sequel?

No worries. I pulled a worse stunt when I read iwannabevoreds last story and it took me forever to respond for some reason.

I'd like to write sequels and more stories more often, but I just don't seem to find the time. That, and I need mega inspiration to write or draw anything. Also once I start on something I don't like to stop, so if I can't finish writing something in one sitting then I usually give up on it after so long. I'll try to produce more but it just takes me a while.
Vitric
Participator

Postby quizmaster » Fri May 27, 2011 4:20 pm

okay come on now that was Excellent! I like how the audience (Us) could relate to the subject not just vore but references like Eka's or ghost hunters. SAVED!
quizmaster
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fatso21 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:02 pm

if you are taking suggestions for similarly-themed stories,how about the boy,slightly older, and he is pulling a prank on a girl by hiding in her locker, but when she opens it and he leaps out, *GULP*- she swallows him without warning, and she is just as surprised and upset as he is. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
fatso21
Participator

Postby Vitric » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:51 am

quizmaster wrote:okay come on now that was Excellent! I like how the audience (Us) could relate to the subject not just vore but references like Eka's or ghost hunters. SAVED!

Why thank you lol. It's always good to see positive reinforcement about my stories. I still think I'm in that stage where I believe I'm the biggest weirdo out there.. :D

fatso21 wrote:if you are taking suggestions for similarly-themed stories,how about the boy,slightly older, and he is pulling a prank on a girl by hiding in her locker, but when she opens it and he leaps out, *GULP*- she swallows him without warning, and she is just as surprised and upset as he is. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I could use that, actually. Might use it for a short story. Thanks for the suggestion!
Vitric
Participator

"Discovorey"

Postby Vitric » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:50 am

Well, I used fatso21's suggestion, and modified it slightly. I whipped this up in less than three hours with some pauses here and there. The story is written like it's supposed to be part of a journal, so I hope it reads that way to most people. Sorry I didn't really focus on the actual vore as much as I would have liked to ^^;

I also purposely left out significant details such as the characters names, descriptions, and so forth on purpose. I guess you could say that this appeals moreso to those of us who enjoy filling in the blanks.

Contains: underage F/M, soft vore, non fatal full tour, implied sex (not described), something else I probably missed because I'm tired
Well, this is a little story about how I became so familiar with a word that has, for the better or worse, and also depending upon personal perspective of the events mentioned within, changed my life: vore.

It started in tenth grade. I was sixteen, my girlfriend was of the same age, although there was only a few weeks difference between our birthdays. So I guess I should have written she was fifteen, but that’s besides the point. You see, at this time we hadn't been dating for very long and her birthday was coming up. I didn't want to go overboard, but at the same time, I didn't want to seem like I didn't care. I was never good with coming up with gifts either. I asked her friends about what she may like or she wanted, but I never got any more than “she really likes surprises.” It was this same vague response I got from her. Maybe she was more adventurous than me at the time and really wanted to see what I could come up with. But all I knew was that she liked surprises.. and a few other minute details like her favorite color, which happens to be blue.

So there I was. With the day closing in, I knew I needed to do something, no matter how lame it was. It just needed to be a surprise, and a surprise it would be! After telling her I would be absent for the day at school, I would somehow sneak in to the building, hide in her locker, and jump out at her upon its opening. Easier said than done, really. First, I needed to know whether or not she would need to even use her locker on that given day. I knew she didn't use a back pack, so there was no chance of her falling over and breaking something inside of it. But, how would I time it? When did she need to visit? What if she doesn't need books that day? What if my execution wasn't absolutely perfect? What if I stopped asking “what if?”

Endless planning aside, the day had finally come. Everything seemed to be perfect. I was in position in the locker. This may have not of made me the best boyfriend ever had it gone correctly, but I think she would have liked it either way. There was one slight error in the execution though, and I can't really blame myself, nor the at fault party, technically. See, I had figured that my girlfriend would have opened her own locker. Empty handed, by herself. It turned out that she was carrying a large bag of plain white shirts which were meant to be taken to the gymnasium, and stored away for homecoming later on in the week. So one of her friends had opened her locker for her, and instead of jumping out on top of her, I jumped out in to her.

Yes, in to her. Literally. As I dove out, trying to get out as much of “happy birthday sweetheart!” as I could have, I watched as she dropped the bag and gasped, opening her mouth wide as I flew straight towards it. My head lodged in to her mouth, momentum kept me going as I was forced down her throat and half way in to the stomach. Based on what it felt like and according to witnesses, I slid in all the way down to my legs. The force kept her going, and she fell backwards in to the wall and crashed down on her bottom which kept me going downward. After that, one would figure she was out of air and since my protruding feet were preventing her from breathing, something needed to be done about them. Well, done something was, since one deep swallow was all it took to banish me down to her depths.

When the dust settled, “are you okay?” had been repeated dozens of times, and my girlfriend was able to stand up again, she managed to waddle over to the nurses office. After asking a few questions, the nurse told her that we would both be okay, and that she should just go home and rest for the day. This wasn't the best news I've ever heard, but my girlfriend reassured me that our school nurse wasn't an ordinary nurse. I explained to her what I had intended to happen, which she liked. Apparently, me being her lunch was just as much of a surprise as anything else. Neither of us were sure how I'd get out, or if I'd be digested or not, but since I had lasted an hour already I figured that I wouldn't. When she got home, she decided to take a nap.

At the time, I really wanted to stay awake myself, out of fear of something bad happening. Once she had laid down and everything became calm, I noticed that her body walking around wasn't the only thing causing disturbances down there. The stomach walls were churning and contracting, pushing me in a certain direction. To my horror, I saw the sphincter at the bottom of her belly expanding to accept me. Accompanied by the pumping actions of the stomach, I stood no chance, and it's not like I had much room to move. Despite my efforts, I was drawn in to the small intestine, and my fate was sealed. On top of being the main course, now I got the chance to be a bowel movement as well. But I guess that's not offered to many people throughout their lives, so I do feel honored.

The movement of the villi over my exposed arms and legs was such a soothing feeling, almost entrancing. It was like a deep, powerful subconscious lullaby that went on forever. The sedated state even caused me to not realize I had lost my clothes somewhere along the way, most likely melted away by stomach acid. Which meant I lost my phone, too. Oh well. The sounds of relaxed bodily functions helped put me to sleep for the remainder of the intestines.

I awoke in a larger place that wasn't nearly as nice to be in. I knew I was getting close to her ass though, so that had made me hopeful. The atmosphere ruptured slightly and became slightly brighter, signaling flatulence in the distance. Not wanting to disturb the natural functions of the body I waited and waited, until I figured I must have been close to the exit. I reached out slightly and was able to feel the inside of her chute, closed up tightly. No doubt this was it! Only a matter of time.

It only seemed like a few minutes afterward that she rolled over a few times back and forth until finally getting out of bed. Again she stopped, and I returned to my old position, which told me she was laying down. Slowly, I felt my body being squeezed, and the hole in front of me began to expand. It took her a few tries until my head had made it out, and I took my first breath of fresh air since a couple of hours ago. With some help, she managed to excrete my shoulders, and the rest was pretty easy. I'll tell you, it's pretty embarrassing to be pulling both of your feet out of another persons butt hole. At least I came out pretty clean, which was amazing to say the least. The shower sex we had after was pretty awesome, too. Oh yeah, and she did give me my phone back.. eventually.

So, that was my discovery of vore. I must admit that the stomach has become quite a relaxing place to be. I come here often now, in fact, my time here is almost up now, so until next time friends!
Vitric
Participator

Re: Vitric's story thread! *December 28, 2011 update*

Postby quizmaster » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Hey that was pretty good as a quick write.

I really enjoyed the surprised pred/prey aspect. :)
quizmaster
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fatso21 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:46 pm

That..........was..............AWESOME!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D i ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
fatso21
Participator

Postby filiberto » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Amazing! I loved the humor!
filiberto
Participator

Postby Vitric » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:35 am

Thanks to all who have kept my inspiration up :D I'm just waiting for another idea to hit me..
Vitric
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!