Vitric's story thread! *December 28, 2011 update*

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Vitric's story thread! *December 28, 2011 update*

Postby Vitric » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:24 pm

Alright, now that I have more than one story up here, as to not clog up this forum with multiple threads, I have decided to turn this in to my story thread. I'll also put these stories on my user page sometime soon.

First vore story, I know it's pretty long. Mother decides it's time to try a plan B on improving her child's behavior.

"Dissolving Delinquency"

Well, Joseph was always a little troublemaker. He liked to play pranks on other kids in school, tease them, make fun of their work, misplace their belongings, and be a general class clown. It started in the first grade and no teacher, parent, or psychologist could figure out why. Now with Joseph becoming 10 years old and now in 4th grade, people were growing concerned. No amount of detentions or punishments got through his chrome, and his mother was getting tired of all of the negative reports and bad report cards being sent home. It was time for a little old trick she had up her sleeve…
The telephone rang at Joseph’s house. He wasn’t home from school yet, it seemed like the bus was running slightly tardy. His mother got up, and to her dismay saw the school telephone number listed on the caller I.D. LED display on her wireless handset.
“Hello?” Joseph’s mother answered.
“Hello, is this Josephs mother? This is the Principal from Brooke High School. I’m calling to inf-” Joseph’s mother cut them off abruptly, but politely.
“What did he do now?” Joseph’s mother said in a tired, exasperated tone of voice.
“Well, first he took the class snake from science class and put it in a girls lunch box. Needless to say the girl was so shaken up over the whole incident she fainted. He also put a fish from his home room down his under pants and proceeded to squiggle and dance around obnoxiously during reading time. A while ago, he put some cheese under a keyboard in the computer room which caused something nasty to grow onto it, and the room smell’s so rancid it’s almost impossible to go into now. In school suspensions don’t work, lunch detentions don’t work, after school detentions don’t work, stripping him of class privileges doesn’t work, I’m really just not sure what to do anymore. He’s out of control.”
“Don’t worry, leave him to me this last time. I promise I’ll set him straight once and for all. Did he board the bus today?”
“Yes, we made sure of it. Last time we left him unchecked during the departing period, we caught him watering the plants, and not with water, either.”
“Okay, thank you. I’ll be sure to put an end to his meshugga behavior. Have a nice day.”
With that they ended their conversation, and hung up the phone. As if like clockwork, his mother heard the school bus air brake go off in front of her home. She walked outside to greet her son, as the turbos on the diesel engine of the bus spooled up and whistled, and the bus started to pull away, leaving behind it a thick cloud of diesel soot which dispersed into the air around it. Her soon, as bright and cheerful as ever, walked with a purpose up to his mother and greeted her with arms wide open. After hugging her son, his mother took him inside and sat down with him on the sofa in the living room.
“Joseph, honey, I got another call from the principal.” His mother said.
“No mom! They’re lying! All those darn teachers hate me and want to get rid of me!” exclaimed Joseph. “I would never do anything so horrible.”
“Honey this has been going on for years, even between switching schools. I know you’re not as innocent as you act…”
“What?! Mom no! I was going to go to Alex’s house tonight! Remember? Please don’t put me in time out!”
“Oh no Joseph, you’re not going to go into time out, that doesn’t work apparently.”
“So wait, can I go over Alex’s tonight then?”
“No, you’re going somewhere else.”
“What could be worse than time out?”
“You’re going…. Inside me.”
.. and with that, Josephs mother lifted him straight up in front of her and opened her mouth wide, and he could see down her throat easily. He was terrified, and frozen still with horror. She began to push him feet first into her mouth when he spoke up again…
“Mom, why are you doing this!?!? Please no!!!” Joseph cried.
“I’m sorry Joseph, nothing else works. You’ll definitely learn your lesson this way” his mother said.
She made sure to keep his feet still inside her mouth as the rest of the little boys body squirmed as he tried to get out. She gulped several times, attempting to get him in further, which did succeed, but in very small increments. Little Joseph continued to struggle and flail as his mother effortlessly took him inside of her sexy body. He was in such a horrific state that he could barely keep up with what was happening, while his mother on the other hand, was thoroughly enjoying the whole process, the thought of having her own son inside of her again, and savoring the taste and texture of him. From Josephs point of view his life was probably over, he was too young and too naïve to ever think something like this would ever happen to him, or even what happened when you ate food. To him, he was half way into a wet, warm slimy prison to which had, with his current state of mind, no exit or return.
She continued to soak him up in saliva to ease his way down, reminiscing about the first time she did this to him…
Playing with Joseph as a baby of barely a year, she couldn’t stand how cute it was to see him coo and play with his stuffed animals.
“Oh Joseph, you’re so cute, I could just eat you up right this second,” and with that, she did. It was a shame though as the taste of her child didn’t last long in her mouth. He quickly started to cry until she swallowed his favorite teddy bear, too.
Not paying attention to reality, Joseph’s mother snapped back into the now and realized her son was now just one or two gulps away from being completely downed. With only his head now sticking outside of her mouth, she edged her tongue outwards and moved it up behind her sons little head and pulled him completely inside her mouth. The last thing she heard out of him for a while was “Why mommy? Why?!” to which she had no other answer for other than “It’s for your own good, son.” With that, she tilted her head backwards, slid the rest of his body to the back of her throat and let him slide all the way down to her belly.
She sat in a recliner, fully laid back, enjoying television. She didn’t hear or feel anything out of her son for a while, although she knew he was alright. She patted and rubbed her very enlarged belly, wondering what he was thinking about down there. At this point she could only speculate, at least until he spoke up to her.
Joseph sat curled up inside of a ball inside of his mothers stomach, quieting sobbing to himself.
“I’m never getting out… I’m going to die…” he thought to himself. At once, his world (the very little one he had) came crashing down on him. He decided to go to sleep, as nothing was happening.
On the outside, his mother began to clean. She could hear him snoring and knew he wouldn’t awake for a while. As the night went on, she went back to the recliner, and laid back down to watch more TV. Joseph was still asleep. After about an hour and a half, she too dozed off.
The next morning she awoke bright and early with Joseph still in her stomach. She got off the recliner, and managed to make her way upstairs into the bathroom and showered. Afterwards, she went downstairs to the kitchen and drank a glass of cold water.
“Oh God! I’m up! I’m up!” exclaimed Joseph.
“Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?” said his mother.
“I guess…”
“Good! Did you think about why I swallowed you?”
“No, stupid kids at school. They hate me.”
“Oh Joseph… when will you stop lying to me honey?”
Over the course of the day, his mother continued her usual activities. She was sure to avoid her regular food stores and the such, as she didn’t want to have all of the associates asking her why she’s suddenly pregnant with quintuplets. She got home, browsed the internet for good deals on various merchandise, and watched more TV. After so long, she got hungry.
“Hey Joseph, what do you want for dinner?” No answer. “I’m going to make hot dogs, is that okay?” No answer. She knew he was alive, just probably too caught up in his misery to even have the decency of responding. She made two hot dogs for herself, and one for him, which she planned on swallowing whole.
“Mom, what’re you doing? It’s raining?” Joseph finally said, confused.
“I told you I was eating, do you want one?” his mother said.
“…. Sure…”
She dressed up the hot dog just like he liked it, and swallowed it whole for him. She heard a faint “Thank you” and figured maybe this was the beginning of her child’s epiphany, since she never, ever heard him say that before.
She sat around the rest of that night watching movies, slowing rubbing her belly, having confidence in her son. She fell asleep again a few hours later, only to be woken up a bit later by a heavy movement feeling from inside her stomach.
“Hey mom?” said Joseph, in a shy, timid voice.
“Yes honey?” said his mother.
“I’m sorry… I did a lot of bad stuff… Now I know how all those other kids feel when I make fun of them or tease them…”
“Very good! You did learn your lesson after all! I knew you could do it, Joseph.”
“Yeah mom.. I’m sorry… can you puke me up now?”
“Oh honey, don’t think you’re out that easily. A little bit longer is all you need.” There was a slight pause.
“Mom, what’s happening? The walls are contracting and pushing me…down…what….going.”
Joseph’s body was being turned around in a bunch of different directions, which made him dizzy. He finally ended with his head facing a small hole. He stared at it as it opened wide enough to accept his whole body through it.
“Mom..?!!” Joseph said in a terrified voice, but it was too late. Her stomach had already started pushing him out of it, and into her small intestines. He became scared again, but not as much as before, since he figured that if he had survived this long, then there would definitely be a way out. He squirmed somewhat, trying to free himself of the holes grip. This felt incredible to his mother, who moaned with pleasure. Since Joseph was small and couldn’t overcome the stomachs pumping actions, he was eventually pushed completely out of it, as he felt his feet pass through the hole as well. “Great,” he thought as he began to slide slowly forward, “what’s mom gonna do now?”
Joseph figured he might be able to push himself back out, but he was down too far inside of his mother to work back up, and the walls of the small intestine were way too slippery, to him it felt like worms rubbing against him, which tickled him and made him laugh. He figured maybe this ride isn’t so bad after all, in fact, it was pretty fun! After what seemed like hours to him, sliding around the small intestines, slowly being pushed forward by his mothers muscles, he reached a dead end. He put his hands out to feel yet another hole which sparked his fears again. However, they did not last long, and he became more optimistic about the situation. “Here is another hole, I must be nearing the end” he thought. The motions from the small intestine seemed to stop, and he sat there awaiting the next section of his adventure. He grew impatient, put a hand out and tried to open it up, but it was too hard for him. At that moment, the pushing motions began again and the hole opened up to accept him through to his mothers large intestine. He noticed that this tube seemed like it had little steps the entire way through it, but he figured that going along for the ride was more fun, so he did. After the first bend, he stopped as his world began to shake.
His mother lay on her bed, naked, with her legs spread wide open, masturbating furiously. “Oh god, my baby has been inside of me, and now he’s almost out.. ohhhhnnnggg” she cried and moaned, thinking about his perspective of finally being back into the world again, and orgasmed. She lowered her rear end down again, which to Joseph felt like an elevator falling. As soon as she relaxed, she felt a strong pressure in her rectum. “Oh, it’s time to let Joseph out!” she exclaimed, and with that she bent over doggy style on the bed, and lowered her sexy round butt to the surface of the bed. She grunted, pushing his head out. This proved a lot more difficult than before, and she had to release the pressure, which caused Joseph to be sucked back in completely. She gave it another try, and this time got his whole head out. Then his shouldered popped out, then his abdomen, and finally his feet came out of her butt hole.
She lowered her head to look underneath of her, and saw her baby laying there on the bed under her butt. “Hi Joseph, did you have fun?” Joseph kind of grunted, his eyes hadn’t adjusted to the light yet. His mother got up after catching her breath, and helped him into the shower, as it was a school day. She took Joseph to school that day, and he was silent the whole way. She began to think maybe she did more harm than good, until she got to the school, and Joseph turned around and asked her “Do you think we can do that again sometime? Please?”
With that, his mother smiled, kissed him on the head, and sent him into school.
Last edited by Vitric on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Vitric
Participator

Re: Dissolving Delinquency (F/m, mother, full tour, underage)

Postby haloronin » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Tanuki approved.

though i myself dont care for incesty stuff i did enjoy the full tour. story. not enough of these around you knwo.
haloronin
---

Postby vmoartet » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:33 pm

That was pretty good! Descriptive and fun to read.
vmoartet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vitric » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Thanks guys :-D Feels good to get positive reviews about my work. Also yes, I do agree there needs to be more full tour. The majority of things I write/draw will probably involve that.
Vitric
Participator

Postby prisoner » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:51 am

Heh. Though a bit cliche, I do love vore as a punishment. Full-tour was nice, too.
prisoner
---

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:19 pm

i liked it. As peviously indicated there is definatly not enough full tour written about. IMO people need to stop doing softvore, there are only about 2 billion of those stories running around here. Anyway i did have 1 slight nitpick with the story. this little back and forth made no sense to me

....what...?

maybe thats just me, but anyway i really did like the story, i would like to see more like this (since i hate digestion with a passion)
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vitric » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Evilpancake wrote:i liked it. As peviously indicated there is definatly not enough full tour written about. IMO people need to stop doing softvore, there are only about 2 billion of those stories running around here. Anyway i did have 1 slight nitpick with the story. this little back and forth made no sense to me

....what...?

maybe thats just me, but anyway i really did like the story, i would like to see more like this (since i hate digestion with a passion)

I do think I could have worded that better, I understand how it's a bit strange. Basically his mom asking him if he'd thought about what he was being punished for, then being disappointed that her son was still in denial about it all. I think my love of full tour comes from the fact that I'm absolutely terrified of dying, so I tend to go against that at all costs. The only time I would ever think about digestion is if there should be some sort of closure.
Vitric
Participator

Postby vorelover07 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:40 pm

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O Well maybe I just have a soft spot for Mother Vore but this is one of the best stories I've read in a LONG time. The punishment aspect is also really cool. If you felt like making more stories I would support it in every way.
vorelover07
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Iwannabevored » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:30 am

I really enjoyed this story =)
It wasn't violent voring any real rough situations, just a full tour teaching him a lesson =D
I love it!
Iwannabevored
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 pm

I love full tour, and seeing all these stories makes me want to write one of my own. I might do that if I have spare time.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vitric » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Thanks :-D I really had no idea people would like my work this much. Makes me more... optimistic lol.
Vitric
Participator

Postby Iwannabevored » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:47 am

Vitric wrote:Thanks :-D I really had no idea people would like my work this much. Makes me more... optimistic lol.

of course! Your a natural Vitric!
How long did it take you to write this masterpiece? If you don't mind me asking haha
Iwannabevored
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vitric » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:22 am

Iwannabevored wrote:
Vitric wrote:Thanks :-D I really had no idea people would like my work this much. Makes me more... optimistic lol.

How long did it take you to write this masterpiece? If you don't mind me asking haha

I think an hour and a half, two at most. I just opened Word and started typing up a monsoon.
Vitric
Participator

Postby dinnertime007 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Thank you for more mother vore. :gulp:
dinnertime007
Been posting for a bit

Postby Iwannabevored » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Vitric wrote:
Iwannabevored wrote:

I think an hour and a half, two at most. I just opened Word and started typing up a monsoon.

I'm impressed! I'm looking forward to your next best seller =)
Iwannabevored
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DancingQueen6281 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:30 pm

Always love family vore and full tour is a nice way to avoid the finality of most vore stories (and it works for families a little better I think).
DancingQueen6281
Participator

Postby GenericBunny » Tue May 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Hehe, quite a story! Plenty of detail, some form of plot, and full tour ^^

Great job!
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nideal » Sat May 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Great story, although I not really into incest, but I also enjoy vore as a (non-letal) punition.
Nideal
Somewhat familiar

Postby voriator212 » Wed May 27, 2009 10:36 am

vmoartet wrote:That was pretty good! Descriptive and fun to read.

fun read, indeed. but sorta lacked detail. kinda like the one i wrote.
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voriator212 » Thu May 28, 2009 11:06 am

here's another idea.

the setting takes place in the boys' locker room
there's two kids in jr. high. both african american; one fat, one skinny. the setting takes place in the boys' locker room
the skinny kid says to the fat kid that he'd pay the dude 500 dollars to swallow him, and if he survives the trip, he pays the kid the 500. and if he doesn't, he gets shit (literally).

i was wondering if you could do two ending.

1. he makes out the butthole alive
2. he is shitted out in a big log. (not a soft one, but a hard log, less messy.)
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Work to be shared!