Nervous, [F] Pred looking for any Prey/Observers (Flexible!)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Nervous, [F] Pred looking for any Prey/Observers (Flexible!)

Postby snugbuginarug » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:33 pm

hello!!!
Please read throughoutly, there's a few things here and there that have to be clarified... I would appreciate you sticking around!
Also the nervous part wasn't a joke, sort of. It is true, but it was about myself so there's no need to include that in any roleplays unless you'd really want to. I also thought it'd be eye catching, and clearly it worked if you're here! Hopefully another anxious little soul, haha (⁠*⁠﹏⁠*⁠;⁠)

I know I also said Pred, but I'm really a Switch, leaning into Pred, it just didn't fit in the title..
And if anyone's wondering, i'm looking for F/A, i'm fine roleplaying with anyone regardless of gender or sexuality! ^^

I consider myself to be pretty flexible!! I tend to accommodate to my partner's roleplaying style to make things easier for the both of us. That being said, I probably won't be able to constantly come up with 3 whole paragraphs per PM, at least not at a reasonable time frame (⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠)

I'd like to mention that while I do already have experience with vore RPs, I wouldn't consider myself very good, as my main language is not English (it's spanish!!) . So if you're looking for a very literate partner, I'm not a good choice. And also, please do excuse me if some of my responses appear bland and/or repetitive, my vocabulary is kinda limited... (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)
Hence, I don't really request any big minimum reply length. A few sentences would be just fine, I only draw the line at one-liners, they're not really fun (⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠;⁠)

Now onto the lists!! I'll probably miss some stuff, as there's a lot I won't remember, so I'll most likely frequently update this list...

Love
Self-explanatory, this list contains all the things I love to see/do... But I'd be fine not doing some of them, of course!
  • Long-term roleplays
  • Playing Pred
  • Weight Gain
  • Absorption
  • Feederism
  • Melty Digestion
  • Onomatopoeia (OR, just, tummy noises)
  • Belching/Burping
  • Friendly/Loving Pred/Prey
  • Multiple Prey
  • Size Difference (albeit not that huge of a size difference)
  • Unwilling Prey/Pred (SPECIALLY Pred!! it's very cute imo)
  • Petplay
  • Teasing
  • Fatal Digestion

Another list, like the 'Loves' one, but much shorter... Once again, self-explanatory...
  • Willing Prey/Pred
  • Same Size
  • Soft Vore

Neutral
Most if not every single kink/fetish on this list is just here due to lack of experience or having never tried them out, that's not to say I wouldn't be willing to do so, though! Just ask :3
  • Playing Prey (I take the teasing to heart, it tingles my brain in a certain way (⁠´⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠`⁠;⁠)
  • Futa Characters
  • Micro/Macro (I prefer big, happily filled guts more...)
  • Playing non humanoid/anthro characters (Depends, it's just this low due to lack of experience!)
  • CV (Lack of experience)
  • UB (Lack of experience..)
  • AV (Lack of experience...)

Dislike/Won't do
Most of the ones here are only here because I find them to be a little too weird for my liking, sorry to anyone who was looking to try these out! (,,>﹏<,,)
  • Scat
  • Feet
  • Watersports

If there's anything I forgot or you're curious about, feel free to ask!
As for communication, I'd rather stick with the PMs here, but if you want to use Discord, feel free to add me!! @snugglzz
snugbuginarug
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!