Looking for someone for rp :3 (Discord)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for someone for rp :3 (Discord)

Postby ChronoDark » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:02 am

Hoi! I'am searching for someone for RP!
I'am not write so much and english is not my main language, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes ^^"

I'am pretty limitless (scat and disposal ok with me) and open for all kinds of vore! My only limits: hard vore, monsters girls characters, cooking vore, micro/macro and a few more.
In RP I use only furry/anthro character, mostly they're foxes/kitsunes, red pandas, pokemons and maybe raccoons. Your character can be any.
I'am mostly in digestion and unwilling, soft vore with willing characters not really interesting for me. Sorry ^^"
I also can be pred/prey in rp, but mostly pred hehe.

So, if someone interested add me in Discord! My user is: Commandfoll

Last bumped by ChronoDark on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:02 am.
ChronoDark
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!