Cruel Pred LF Prey to Ruin and Destroy

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Cruel Pred LF Prey to Ruin and Destroy

Postby damgurgle95 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:41 am

My name is Damien, I exclusively play predators. TLDR; I want to destroy someone's entire life by eating it, piece by piece.

My F-List for a quick kink comparison: Reed

I'm fascinated by the darker, crueler and more visceral aspects of vore. I want to explore them with a long-term partner. I am especially interested in the overlap between feederism, BDSM, vore, NTR and findom. I've tried one-off RPs enough times to know they do not interest me. I'm looking for a dedicated partner who wants to make this kind of play a regular part of their lifestyle, just as I do.

My main areas of interest:
    Weight Gain
    Fatal Vore
    Financial Domination
    Digestion
    Disposal
    Bad Ends
    Cuckolding/NTR
    Greed
    Disregard for Life
    Cruelty
    Abuse

I want to destroy someone's life by eating it, and I don't just mean swallowing them. I want submissive prey to dedicate themselves to me completely, spending months or years serving me before I finally end it. I want them to feed me the contents of their bank accounts, offer me their spouses, liquidate their assets and pour the proceeds down my throat. I want them to work themselves to the bone to keep me satisfied, even starving themselves so I have more to eat. I love to get creative with these themes, starting out small and working up to the final act, and being realistic about all of it despite how fantastical some of it is.

As far as my style of cruelty; I shy away from blunt remarks and overt abuse, though they are delightful when called for. My preference is for picking my moments, nuance and callousness. I will actively work to make my sub's life worse even if it doesn't benefit me to do so. I'll do so slowly, encroaching on their breaking point and smiling while I do it.

I'm fairly discerning and find compromises tend to leave everyone disappointed. The only thing above that I'll happily leave out is NTR, the rest is required as far as I'm concerned. The way I play; all of the above kinks are related and interwoven, and I find it difficult to maintain an interest if they are played in isolation from one-another. I am not expecting everyone else to compromise for me; rather I want to find truly compatible fanatics who enjoy this unholy union of kinks as much as I do.

If that sounds appealing, or you want to chat about related stuff, let me know on Discord (damgurgle95).

Last bumped by damgurgle95 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:41 am.
damgurgle95
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!