Recruiting players for a vore-centric persistent world RPG!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Recruiting players for a vore-centric persistent world RPG!

Postby Eevi » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am

Hi there!

Thank you for coming to read my post. I'm sadly not a very frequent user of this forum, though I did engage very much in the chat room in the past whenever Eka's was still the go-to chat site to meet voracious partners. I'm posting this here because I know there's still a lot of eager vore fans about and I'm sure my advertisement will appeal to some of you! ♥ I am currently recruiting new players for a long term, persistent world type RPG that will be hosted on a Discord server. The RPG is called Foxville, it's a homebrewed system with vore very much at the heart of the matter. You don't need to be a tabletop pro by any means to enjoy playing with us, it's the perfect system for those with an interest in dice rolling who find the likes of Dungeons and Dragons a bit intimidating. But if you're a seasoned veteran of tabletop games, you'll fit right in too!

I would like to tell you a little bit about the setting, just to catch your attention. The rulebook for the game and everything you need to know about the world is actually available online and you can check it out right here (https://foxvillerpg.netlify.app) but just to get your attention, here's the introduction..

Welcome to Foxville! The year is 2024, and you'd be forgiven for thinking that not much has changed. At a glance, Foxville is a small, sleepy city nestled in the heart of the American South, like any other. But if you look a little closer, you'll quickly discover that Foxville is anything but ordinary - and neither is the world it inhabits. In this world, the history of our species has played out rather differently over the past few centuries, resulting in a reality that is both familiar and alien all at once. A world of radical new possibilities. A world where the status quo is always in flux, and the only constant is change itself. A world where the future is always just around the corner, and the past is never truly forgotten. A world where the line between the possible and the impossible is forever blurred. A world where the extraordinary is just another part of everyday life. A world where anything can happen, and often does. But most importantly, and you'd do well to remember this above all else, a world where the strong thrive, and the weak perish... because they were eaten by the strong.

Foxville is a persistent, player-driven RPG that will be played out over Discord. As you've probably been told already, or should by now have guessed, this RPG will contain highly adult themes, and you should both be comfortable with and fully expect to encounter scenes of an intensely sexual nature, many of which may also involve fetishes like fatal vore, BDSM, and other related kinks.

If any of this sounds appealing and you're interested, please check out the website I linked to familiarise yourself with the world, the system and what to expect, and then feel free to write me a PM on here. I'll be able to get back to you more quickly if you include your Discord handle!

Last bumped by Eevi on Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am.
Eevi
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!