Limitless Vore RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Limitless Vore RP

Postby RaidArea34 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:30 am

Hey everyone.
I'd like to say from the outset that I'm not replacing anyone, I'm just setting something up for when I can come back to RP, which is hopefully soon. I'd also like to mention that I can occasionally be gone, so it's not me just ghosting.

I'd like some completely limitless. When I say limitless, I mean limitless. They have to be a pred and preferably feeders too. They have to be able to play multiple characters and write a good amount (I'm not too much of a stickler there, just don't be a one liner). I have a specific plot for this RP, which involves incest, vore (of most kinds) , fatal, insertion, cruelty, sex among a few other non-negotiables. Some kinks I'd like to have are Russian-Doll vore, toilet play, guro, feeders and whatever other fucked up kinks you can probably think of.

I'll likely only do one or two people for this RP, but that shouldn't be a problem given the specifics of this anyway. Please be truly limitless as this will likely be very fucked up. Password is 'Lynx', to make sure you understand that you have to be limitless. Hope to hear from some people. Hmu on Reddit 'RaidArea345'

Last bumped by RaidArea34 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:30 am.
RaidArea34
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!