Meek prey seeking dominant/bullying F pred for long term RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Meek prey seeking dominant/bullying F pred for long term RP

Postby MyOtherRideIsADragon » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:43 pm

Hello, and welcome to my post! As mentioned in the title, I'm looking for some long term RPs! Lately, I've been in the mood for an RP in which the prey is woefully unprepared for the events to come, and is broken down from being an innocent, blushing virgin to a shameless gutslut and/or sex slave, belonging to the pred entirely. That is of course, not the only kind of RP I want to run, but if that interests you even a little, keep reading and see if I can entice you even more!

How's about a kink list to get started?

Must Haves
Spoiler: show
Vore
F pred/Futa pred (I will only allow M pred under VERY specific circumstances. You can ask about it, but don't expect a yes.)
Reformation (Only if digestion is included)
Pleasurable, soft digestion (Only if digestion is included)
Larger pred (Doesn't have to be micro/macro, but I much prefer smaller preys, minimum being a head shorter than the predator, but my favorite is anywhere from knee to belly height.)
Discord (I really don't like the PM system here, sorry!)

Favorites! None of these are mandatory, but if you like any of them too, I'd love to include it!
Sex, consensual or otherwise
Female/Shota/Femboy prey
World building
Almost* any kind of vore (ask me!)
Demi-humans
Monster girls
Furries
Feral preds
Slavery
Domination
Dehumanization
Unwilling prey
Unwilling to willing prey
Stockholm syndrome
Twisted romance
BBW preds
Muscular preds
Large breasts/butts/penises/balls
Digestion
Multiple predators
OOC teasing (I looove this but since the pred in this case is implied to be my RP partner, my RP partner would have to match my preferences, i.e. be an F pred.)
Free use

Likes! I won't say no to these, so if they're something you're into, go ahead and let me know!
Endo
Micro/macro
Mind control/temptation
Predscapes
Weight gain
Sentient fat
Bratty prey

Maybes... I'm not really into these, but for the right partner, or with some persuading, it can be done.
Item disposal
Breeding
fallen_chimera is my discord, you can add me directly for actually reading through these!
Entrapment
Burps
Canon characters

No thanks. I'm not interested in these at all.
Snuff
Gore
Hard digestion
Scat
Watersports
Hard vore
Vampirism
Cooking

Here's a couple of scenarios I've been thinking of, just to leave you with a little something as thanks for reading the whole post. You don't have to pick from these, of course, but if one or more of them really speak to you, we can discuss it further for sure.

Sheltered royalty abducted and kept as a pet/snack, or married off to someone far more voracious than expected!
Post-apocolypse, civilization is in ruins, plants don't grow anymore. The only sustainable food sources are people that can reform
Being kept as a slave for an adventuring party, for "stress relief" and to save on food money
Accidentally getting lost in the woods and soulbinding herself to a rock, reforming every time she fails to escape a very hungry forest
A monstergirl's lab assistant, test subject for various potions to enhance flavor, make the prey last longer in her gut, or maybe fed to lab animals or something
A "vorn star," willing or unwilling, to be eaten and digested on camera for a live audience.
And many, MANY more!

OOookay I think that about covers it! I've got a million and one scenarios bouncing around in my head, but I'd love to hear from you and what you'd like. If something isn't listed above, I probably just forgot about it, so feel free to ask away. Shoot me a message and tell me what about my post caught your eye, and we can exchange discord info and start chatting for real!

Last bumped by MyOtherRideIsADragon on Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:43 pm.
MyOtherRideIsADragon
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!