Male Pred seeking prey/family vore

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Pred seeking prey/family vore

Postby CelticOwl » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm

Well helloooo all you lovely people!

Currently in the mood to devour a family as a (possibly femboy) dilf and be warned am quite the glutton!

No one is off the menu am taking wives, husbands, mothers, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, sisters, brothers, grandfathers, grandmothers, grandsons, granddaughters aaand not to mention in laws!

I hope you’re vore crazed enough to stuff this pred to the utter brim! It be quite the shame if ya can’t~

We can do
oral vore
anal vore
cock vore
absorption (even unique says of absorption like into fatrolls, through bodypart etc)
navel (bellybutton) vore
pec vore
weight gain
body transformation
Entrapment (in clothes,foreskin etc)
Body worship
Force (if ya wanna get a little rough like forcing body worship through slamming the prey's face against the pred's gut and such)
Musk

the only limits are gore and hard vore other then that pretty much it.

If there's a certain kink that you wanna try that isn't on the list don't be shy to ask about it~

And to ensure that you ACTUALLY read the entire thing the password is "vore me daddy, add this family to your hips where we belong”

See you all in discord~ (my username is Celtic_Cosmic_Owl)

Last bumped by CelticOwl on Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm.
CelticOwl
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!