Feminine Prey Seeking Pred (Discord)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Feminine Prey Seeking Pred (Discord)

Postby SPHikeV2 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:35 pm

Hi, I'm SPHike, but I prefer to go by Schooey.

I play mostly female characters, but also can enjoy playing femboys. I also can play multible prey. Usually these prey are humans/elves, or really any other mostly humanoids species (so that includes Tau etc).
Can do reforms, perma etc.

I love male preds the most, but am fine with others.

My limits are I wont play any anthros/beasts, I dont like most transformation, and obviously no ageplay. I am fine with my partner playing an anthro/beast.
Otherwise I don't have many absolute limits, and will do things such as scat (though prefer it to be for disposal), painful digestion, hard vore, etc (if desired).

I love vore of many types, with cockvore being my favorite, but others are cool too. I also an enjoy both disposal less and disposal.
I don't enjoy endo very much.

I LOVE discussing details, often almost as much as the actual rp. Like, seriously, I mean it. If you want someone to set up a fairly intricate, or just well thought out, rp with, I am your person. On the other hand, I absolutely DONT want rp where it's just instantly leaping into it.

I can rp in either 3rd or first person, but tend to prefer 3rd person.

NO IRL: This means I dont want to here your irl details (saying you have x to do is fine ofc). I also dont want any "irl" play, ie the rp is between the roleplayers, basically they act as their own characters.

I prefer to dive deeper into kinks and discussion on discord, where I rp. It's possible to make a 1-1 rp server (trying more than 1-1 is ossible but more difficult)
My user is: Schooey_Kablooey
if that doesnt work/you want you can message me your discord username otherwise just friend request me.

If you have a Vore(disc)cord, I'd also be happy to join and at least check it out, if you are looking for members.

I haven't updated this in awhile, but it's still mostly accurate

Last bumped by SPHikeV2 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:35 pm.
SPHikeV2
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!