F - World of Warcraft / FFXIV / DnD endo sub host LF invader

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F - World of Warcraft / FFXIV / DnD endo sub host LF invader

Postby Makai » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:35 pm

Hello! Let's get to the point with what to expect and what I am currently looking for:

Anything endo, unbirth and vore that does NOT involve scat will do it for me. All characters AND players MUST be 18+. Anatomy will be somewhat unrealistic as there will be NO filth/scat inside my characters as their guts are completely clean, plus same size being possible, although I prefer micro/macro. You may ask me about anything else you would like to see happening! I am fairly open to most kinks. I especially enjoy describing my character like she is an environment that you get to play with. Colonize, even! I am open to mutations happening.

What am I really looking for right now is someone, or something, to invade my character's body! I like the idea of a sub pred that gets a very mischievous tiny in her organism, making a mess out of her, forcing her to submit least she would hurt more, or worse. I am open to said invader or invaders entering and exploring anywhere they want. I especially like if it either starts out with the host being unaware, or aware but helplessly forced.

Would prefer you to be somewhat familiar with any one of these settings and their lore: WoW, FFXIV or Forgotten Realms. I am looking for my niche here! But a custom setting is also fine.

Feel free to inquire for my contacts in a forum DM! Or share yours so that I may add you.

Discord is vastly preferred.

Lastly, a few OOC rules:
I value communication. I like talking about the scenes a lot because it is vital to know what is and isn't okay for each player. I would like people that agrees with this notion.
Third person RP only.
No one liners. I expect to see a few sentences at minimum.
English is not my first language so I understand that fellow non-natives can have a hard time to get everything right at all times. Just please be literate.
Please do not have irl pictures of yourself in your pfp. Weird, I know! This ties into me being unwilling to make it weird between us OOC.

Last bumped by Makai on Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:35 pm.
Makai
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!