Looking for a herm pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for a herm pred

Postby Ore » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:20 pm

Hello all. I am Ore Else (yes, I'm not kidding), a male neko, and don't worry, I'm not new to this site, I'm just a lurker.
I'm looking for a herm predator, one preferably human or part human, with a female body but male parts. These are the things I'm looking for in a pred, with the first one being the only thing not subject to change. Everything else, if there's a problem, we can discuss it.

Using the forum to RP (I just can't use chat right now, my schedule is so busy)
Oral vore
Anal vore
Breast vore
Tail vore
Cock vore (A big plus here)
Humiliation (This means everything from taunting, teasing, and insulting me to physically abusing me with facesitting, slavery, etc.)
Digestion and Scat or Cum
Big bellies, breast, balls, whatever. Bulges in other words.

Basically,I'm an all around guy looking for an all around herm. If you're interested, drop me a PM. Like I said, I wish I could use AIM or one of the other amazing services of that nature, but my schedule at the moment, meaning college, means I never know when I'll have time, so using the forum is my only option. Also, and this isn't necessary, but I'm also interested in doing an extensive scene with a mix of vore types. Like the pred cock voring me and anal voring me, but only as a means of humiliation, leaving me alive to be dealt with another way. I'm not saying all scenes must be fatal, but that's my preferred type. If you need any more info on me, here's my character profile.

http://rp.aryion.com/fullinfo.php?&nick=Ore
Stop talking. I'm going in.
Ore
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!