Male canine looking for snake predator friend M or F

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male canine looking for snake predator friend M or F

Postby SlayerSarge » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:40 pm

Hello there I'm Husky
I am a siberian husky anthromorphic looking for a scalie friend being that of a snake
I just always have really loved snakes and want to make friends with one to maybe RP some.
I am infact Bi so if male or female I would always accept a yiff.
Be it naga, snake lamia, or a regular snake I would really love to make a snake friend.
More info on me check my RP profile http://rp.aryion.com/fullinfo.php?&nick=Husky
Ways of contact
[email protected]
[email protected]
If your a gamer like me it only makes it better, but please add me and I would love to meet you :)
Or we could maybe just RP in this topic, either way, hope to get a reply soon
-Husky Docherty-
SlayerSarge
Been posting for a bit

Re: Male canine looking for snake predator friend M or F

Postby ShadowRavenX » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:40 pm

I love snake preds, their my fav to rp and I have several snake and naga characters.
Though I only have YIM and AIM....
[i]If you're smaller than the anaconda, it considers you food. If you're larger than the anaconda, it considers you a lot of food.[/i:cbf34
ShadowRavenX
Air Taxi

Return to Seeking partner!