Double X and the Leviathan (Nornico & jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Double X and the Leviathan (Nornico & jdvore)

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:47 am

Loxley Wilcox, codename Double X, international man of mystery, master of espionage and wetwork extraordinaire, considered one of the greatest covert operatives alive...

...was stuck in a bank vault.

"Well... this hasn't gone entirely according to plan" The ambiguously canine super-spy sighed, running a hand through his black hair. He was clad in a snug black bodysuit, with a tactical harness, gloves and boots to finish the attire, as mobile as he could possibly be without just being naked, and with all his necessary tools at his disposal, yet not having anything that could easily, or swiftly, penetrate or blast open the reinforced steel door that trapped him. His white tipped ears twitched, just like his tail, as idly tossed his prize in the air. He'd come to this place to claim a valuable jewel, highly sought after by multiple collectors, some of which had friends in high places, and thus made them very sought after marks to have in Loxley's debt.

Everything about the heist had gone smoothly. The planning, the infiltration, claiming the prize... all until some dozy, half-asleep guard had closed the vault without checking, leaving Loxley in awe of his stupidity... and trapped.

For a few minutes he considered ways to open the door, but none of them could be done silently, and whilst he could probably find a way to get through by making a scene, it wouldn't exactly have been very professional of him. He surmised that he simply had to wait until the vault was re-opened again, after which he'd slip out silently...

Boredom struck him soon enough, so alleviate himself, he began investigating the contents of the other deposit boxes in the vault. Most of them were as expected; Money, prized momentos, some valuable goods, blueprints and deeds, none of which he felt the need to lift... however, a mysterious book covered in runes caught his eye, and he couldn't help but pull it out and peruse it's pages.

His grasp on languages was pretty decent, but this book was a bit beyond what he could entirely parse, only picking out bits and pieces. One particular page, titled "Summon Leviathan" caught his eye, and he couldn't help but scoff. Now, Loxley had no magic of his own, but could acknowledge that others could use it to some degree... but summoning? Come on, that wasn't real... there were no such things as angels or demons, he'd surely have encountered such a thing by now, right?

Deciding that a magic circle would be an effective distraction for when he escaped, he found a discarded pen and scrawled a symbol on the floor. Then, he lifted the book up. "Oh great Leviathan from another dimension, hear me when I say... I'm totally D.T.F, if you decide to come this way!" He remarked, mockingly before snickering, and then actually began to chant the words he could read from the page before him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Re: Double X and the Leviathan (Nornico & jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:52 pm

One would think that the magic circle wouldn't actually respond to the words that Loxley was saying, especially because he couldn't read the words, but by some serendipity, or maybe even fate, the canine spy had managed to say enough of the words for the circle to react. It began to glow and radiate energy, and a voice would echo in Loxley's head. *The pact has been made, I will now manifest according to thy wishes.*

Almost as if from nowhere, water seemed to radiate from the circle, a very mystical energy seeming to radiate from it. This mystical water then seemed to float like a wisp, caressing Loxley's face for a moment, feeling extremely refreshing and soothing to the touch. The water wisp that had touched Loxley then floated to the center of the magic circle, and began to glow a glittering turquoise blue, calling more water from nowhere and building itself up into a humanoid shape.

The shape then glowed intensely, and the water dispersed from around it, revealing in its place the 'Leviathan' mentioned in the book, which turned out to be a very handsome dragon boy, almost like a siren from legend. He was a little taller than Loxley and very toned, like a swimmer. His tan skin was decorated with turquoise scales almost like body jewelry, with short blonde hair. Though he had a swimmer's frame, he was obviously bottom heavy and quite curvy, having child bearing hips and thick, soft looking thighs. Along with this, his rump was dreamily round and plump, each cheek almost like a pillow on a water bed. Sitting above his ass was a long scaled tail about as thick as one of his thighs, and it was the same color as his body scales, with a cream colored underside.

As he was left standing in the middle of the magic circle, he would open his eyes, looking the same color as his turquoise scales, with a face that was undoubtedly handsome but with an almost boyish charm. Once his eyes set on the canine demi who summoned him, he moved towards Loxley, and this would also give the canine the chance to see that the dragon boy was also quite endowed, sporting a 10 inch shaft when soft, and a hefty sac, each testicle about the size of an average cantaloupe. After a moment, the dragon boy knelt down in front of the canine demi like a knight bowing to royalty, and he spoke, his voice quite pleasant to listen to.

"Thank you for freeing me from that book. May I have the pleasure of knowing the name of the one who has summoned me and given me a physical form?"
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:13 am

At the glow of the circle, and the whisper of a disembodied voice, Loxley raised an eyebrow and sunk back into a more defensive stance out of pure instinct, one hand flirting with the grip of his sidearm as he watched the spectacle unfolding before him, in cautious amazement.

He never took his eyes off of the dragon forming before him, and despite the growing pleasance of the dragon's appearance, the spy remained alert, catching every detail about the physique that was emerging before him... though his eyebrows raised a little further when the size of the dragon's rear end became apparent, mouth briefly making an 'Ooo' expression before settling back into impassive and analytical.

Loxley watched as the attractive dragon prostrated itself before him. He didn't immediately respond, as if the dragon's words alone were causing him to weigh up options and theories.

After a couple of seconds, his hand eased away from his weapon and he took on a more relaxed slouch, putting a hand on his hip instead. "For now, you can call me... Double X" Loxley told him, still maintaining some semblance of caution. "To be perfectly honest, I wasn't expecting this summoning to actually work... but I'm afraid, my new friend, that I have only freed you from one prison to lock you in another... for this room we're in is sealed and I'm also trapped, and I've found no escape yet... at least, not a quiet one, anyway... So, do you have a name as well?" Loxley questioned.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:50 pm

Hearing Loxley's words, the dragon boy would stare up at his summoner, his eyes reflecting a somewhat young soul, not a teenager, but very much like someone in their early twenties. The dragon boy didn't seem all that worried about where he was, still just thankful to be free from the book, and on being asked his name, the dragon boy spoke. "My name is Aiden. I'm a water dragon demi from another world who was spirited away here and sealed in that book by a sorcerer from your world. The book's seal would have made me manifest in whatever form my summoner wanted of me, but you actually made me manifest in the body I had before I was abducted and sealed away, though..."

Aiden stood up here, and looked himself over again, blushing a tiny bit when he saw and felt his own ass. "...my ass definitely wasn't this big before..." Clearing his throat, he turned back to Loxley, smiling a tiny bit. "I should also probably mention another fact about that book I was sealed in 'Double X.' It was charmed with another spell that binds me to whoever summons me. In other words, since you were the one who freed me, that makes you my Master, and I your familiar."

Almost as if in response to this statement, a black ring would manifest on Aiden's neck, like a collar, and a rope of light like a leash would extend from it to Loxley's ring finger, which would have a similar black band manifest on the canine demi's skin under his suit. After a bit, the rope would vanish, but the black band on Aiden's neck would remain, marking that the dragon demi belonged to Loxley now.

"I apologize if this is a lot all at once, but on the bright side, I may be able to get you out of here. The main reason that I was targeted by that sorcerer is because I can freely manipulate water and even summon forth a limited quantity of it from nothing. High pressure water tends to make less noise than other means of breaking through walls, but if you prefer a quieter approach, if there is any kind of gap in that door that I can slip water into, I may be able to unlock it from in here, though I'm not very familiar with a lock like this. Your world seems far more advanced than my world is Master..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:29 am

Loxley couldn't help but let out a small laugh before covering his mouth to stifle the noise. "Hold on, so... this is your natural form, except that... I somehow, unintentionally I might add... gave you a fat, juicy dump truck of an ass?" He questioned, before quietly snickering to himself again. After a moment, he managed to compose himself, taking a breath and exhaling.

He watched with curiosity as the rope of light appeared between them, linking them together. "Oh... oh, hey, look, as cool as that all is, I'm not really somebody who needs a slave, so, uh... if you can get us out of here, why don't you consider yourself freed or something? I'm not like some... robe-wearing, book-obsessed mage trying to summon a servant or something... I was just messing about with a book, you don't owe me anything" Loxley tried to assure the dragon.

He wasn't entirely against the idea of having the dragon as a companion, an underling... but it wasn't a destiny he wanted to force upon the newly arrived dragon. He'd be more comfortable if it was what Aiden actually wanted, rather than just appeasing some kind of pact he wasn't even fully aware he was making.

"Advanced, huh? Interesting... sounds like magic is far more prevalent than science wherever you come from" Loxley remarked. "Either way, the lock at the moment is actually pretty simple, since it was only pushed shut, not properly locked... all that's needed is to turn the wheel on the other side to unlock it and that's it... all the other security is already dealt with" Loxley remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:37 am

“I don’t know how it happened either… I think whatever you said prior to saying the summoning spell may have had some effect on me when I was summoned.” Aiden couldn’t help but blush at the comments made about his ass, but when Loxley said that he didn’t want a slave, the dragon boy couldn’t help but sigh with relief. “That does make me happy to hear. I won’t lie, I was kind of afraid of that aspect of the pact because I couldn’t refuse any commands given, but you saying that actually nullifies the servitude aspect of the pact.”

Listening to what Loxley said about the lock, he nodded before walking up to the door, feeling around the seams for a spot where he could slip water through. He ended up kneeling down to do this, unintentionally showing his plump, round ass to Loxley. While this happened, he summoned forth a ball of water, and using his hydromancy, he slipped it between the seam of the door and wall, and began to manipulate it looking for the wheel in question.

The lock was heavily complicated, but thankfully, like Loxley said, it wasn’t properly locked, so it was very easy for the dragon demi to use his power to turn the wheel keeping it shut. With a quiet click, the vault door was unlocked, and Aiden pushed on it a bit, just enough to show it was open without attracting unneeded attention. On doing this, the tether to the collar mark on his neck would reappear before snapping, both marks vanishing from both boys’ fingers as Aiden pulled the bal of water out from the lock and making it disappear.

“All right, it’s open. And since you told me I didn’t need to serve you, unlocking the door broke that part of the pact. Though…”

The dragon demi seemed shy here, like a schoolboy admitting to a crush, turning to the canine spy while holding an arm with his other hand.. “…would you be against me still staying with you anyway…? Not as a servant, but as someone who genuinely wants to…? You saved me from imprisonment in that book… I would have been fully comfortable with abiding by the pact as your familiar, but you also gave me my freedom back… I am truly grateful for that and want to repay you, and I…”

Aiden’s face showed a very obvious blush at this next part, taking a deep breath before speaking again. “I do also think you’re incredibly attractive, and would also like to get to know you more… Plus, even with that side of things broken, I can’t return to my world anyway… I can only help you with my hydromancy, but I still ask… May I stay by your side…?”

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:48 am

"Well... I MAY have said I was down to fuck, so... I guess whatever summoning magic decides your form took that to mean I wanted a fat ass to slap against, but that's just a guess" Loxley remarked with a snicker. "Maybe I should have made another two wishes before I freed you" He joked when Aiden showed his gratitude, not that Loxley himself really saw it as such a big thing.

Once Aiden had unlocked the door, Loxley gave a sigh of relief, and began to gather up both his possessions and his... spoils, from the vault in question. He was certainly leaving with more than he intended, having helped himself to some more influential valuables than just the jewel he originally came for. After a moment's hesitation, he also picked up the tome he'd used for the summoning, figuring that now Aiden was in this world, it was something better off in Loxley's own possession, just in case.

He was doing all this as Aiden confessed his desire to stay with the canine, despite his newly acquired freedom to go beyond the reach of the spy himself. Loxley glanced over at the dragon boy, sizing him up... weighing Aiden's worth perhaps, or at some kind of inner conflict with himself?

"The more you get to know me, the more danger you'll be in" Loxley told him. "The safest path you can choose for yourself, is to part ways with me as soon as we're out of this building. I'm not trying to dissuade you, but I want you to be aware that... Being close to me could be hazardous" He warned. "I don't... really want to say more than that, for that very reason... but, if you really are convinced you want to stick with me, I don't demand your servitude but I will expect a little obedience... I'll look out for you, but that means keeping you by my side and not letting you stray too far, for your sake and mine... you know what? Think of it like a contract... A little less freedom, but you can stay with me, and one thing I can definitely promise is you won't bored"

Loxley smirked, and peered out of the vault, before looking back and giving Aiden a wink. "You can stay with me if you want, but we definitely can't stay here, so... either come with me, or maybe I'll see you around" Loxley told Aidan, before he slunk out of the vault, leaving the dragon with the choice to follow or not...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:23 am

Aiden blushed as he heard Loxley mention the part of being down to fuck, and that definitely would have explained why his ass was so large, round and soft. He knew Loxley was joking about the wishes part, though he definitely wondered what else the canine would have had in mind for him. When Loxley started mentioning the fact that being with him was dangerous, Aiden didn’t seem too worried.

“I’m no stranger to a bit of danger in my life. My old world was not the safest place to be either. Even normal people there constantly had to adapt to danger, be it bandits or monsters looking to make a meal out of you. I’m used to having to defend myself or evade danger. I was an explorer before being brought here, and after getting eaten a few times you learn how to stealth, charm or fight your way out of danger, or someone’s belly.”

On hearing the part about the contract, Aiden perked up. Loxley seemed to be giving Aiden a choice, and the dragon boy found his terms to be more than acceptable. Loxley definitely seemed like a master of espionage, and that was a profession marked by danger and thrill. It was an obvious choice for Aiden. After being sealed in that book for so long, there was a chance at a new world to explore, and quite the handsome guide to this world, so when Loxley slipped out of the vault, Aiden wasted no time in following after him, able to move quickly and quietly given his size, and able to keep up with Loxley quite well.

“I guess this goes without saying since I’m sticking with you, but I accept the terms of your contract. Also, I would absolutely be down for a roll in the hay so to speak. It would be a shame to not make use of this gift of yours.”

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:55 am

Loxley's only response was to grin back at the dragon, before handing him the case which contained the gem he'd stolen from the vault. With that hand now free, Loxley grabbed Aiden's own other free hand to lead him away, out of the building and into the streets.

Though Aiden was getting to see the world Loxley inhabited, full of skyscrapers, vehicles and people, the canine spy kept them moving, rarely staying still except to pause to avoid cameras. Loxley would also lead them from busy streets to back alleys, ducking out of one only to weave into the other. Sometimes it felt like they were going in circles... it would have been easy for Aiden to feel lost and overwhelmed.

Finally, Loxley would lead Aiden up an old fire escape staircase, prop open the window to an apartment and slide inside, bidding the dragon to do the same. The apartment seemed barely furnished but clearly lived in... at least, it appeared so. Loxley lead the way to what seemed to be a walk-in closet, opened up the flooring to reveal a trapdoor and a ladder down. He gestured for Aiden to go down, and then followed himself, closing the trapdoor above them.

They were in another apartment, but this one looked much more comfortable and more filled with modern, maybe even futuristic equipment. With cables and pieces of equipment dotted around the place, it was clear that this wasn't actually a home, it was a safehouse.

Loxley gave a sigh of satisfaction as he put the tome that he'd used to summon Aiden on a counter. "We'll have to stay here for a few days until the heat dies down, unfortunately, so I can't really show you around the city just yet... but hey, this place is fully furnished and all the facilities work, plus... I'm gonna be stuck here too, so at least we'll have each other"

Loxley began to remove his tactical harness, leaving him in just his sleek black bodysuit. "I'm sure you've got a whole bunch of questions about me, I'll answer them as best I can although some of them might not get the most detailed answers... I think even if you're with me, keeping things vague is still what's best for you, so sorry in advance for that" Loxley admitted.

"So... you hungry? Thirsty? Horny? I can deal with all of them, even two at once" Loxley remarked with a grin.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:22 am

On being handed the case and having his hand grabbed, Aiden couldn't help but blush, but despite that, he didn't let go of either the case or Loxley's hand, able to match the canine spy's speed. It was a bit cloudy as they snuck their way through the city streets, Aiden being a bit overwhelmed by everything he was seeing, but not slowing down or getting separated from Loxley. It was here that he was a bit more self conscious about his lack of clothes, but thankfully their more stealthy route was giving the dragon boy a bit of comfort in not being seen.

On being led into the sparsely furnished apartment, Aiden shut the window behind him, being careful not to be too conspicuous, a little worried about hiding out in a place like this...until he saw Loxley lead him to the walk-in closet, and the trap door that was so well hidden he didn't know it was there. Aiden nodded and climbed down first, the ladder seeming to go on for a decent length of time, but not so long as to make the dragon boy worry he wouldn't be able to climb back out if Loxley needed him to.

On seeing everything in what was clearly this world's version of a safe house, Aiden was still a bit overwhelmed by all of the new sights and sounds. He saw where Loxley sat the book that summoned him, and Aiden set the case with Loxley's prizes from the heist down next to it, though he seemed a bit hesitant on being too close to the book, as if he was afraid he'd get sealed right back inside. That was not possible now though. The magic power inside of the book was fully exhausted when Aiden was freed. All it was good for now was as a prize.

"I do have some questions, but I also feel like I shouldn't pry too much into a master of subterfuge's work... Especially since everything in this world is still so new... I do want to get to know you a bit better though, even if I only learn what you're okay with sharing with me. And I can try to answer any questions you have about me as well."

Taking a moment to sit down on a nearby sofa, Aiden let out a relaxed sigh, not used to this kind of fabric, though it was incredibly comfortable. Hearing the canine ask about his condition did make him perk up, though the mention of horny did make the dragon boy blush, even more so at seeing the canine's body in the black bodysuit. It hugged all of Loxley's curves in the best way, really showing how handsome the canine spy truly was, and making Aiden's impressive malehood come to life, caushing him to bring his tail around a bit out of reflex. On doing this though, a growl could be heard from his stomach, making him scratch the back of his head.

"I guess I would technically be all three of those things... Being sealed away in a book for gods know how many years means going all that time without food, water or satisfaction... If you don't mind me saying, I would love to have some fun with you later, but for now, would it be possible for me to get something to drink...? Being part water dragon, I greatly enjoy drinking water, but I'm not sure how common clean drinking water is in this world, since it was kind of a luxury in mine..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:34 am

"Just a glass of water, huh? Fair enough" Loxley replied, pulling out a cup and heading over to the fridge, where he poured some filtered water and a couple of ice cubes into it before handing it over to Aiden. "Well, it's pretty common if you take the time to make it so... you could always just get water from the tap, but this stuff is properly filtered and clean of impurities" Loxley assured him, before returning to the fridge and pulling out a bottle of beer for himself. "Personally, I'm more of a milk guy myself, but sometimes I appreciate a good beer after some work" Loxley admitted.

"I'm just gonna take my top half off, hope you don't mind" Loxley announced, before unzipping his suit, pulling his arms free and pushing it all the way down to his waist, leaving his bare chest exposed. "Well, I suppose for me, the obvious questions are... what is the world you came from like, and how did you get sealed in this book?" Loxley remarked, as he sat down beside Aiden, sipping his beer. "Also, sorry if I made your ass too big for you"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:44 pm

Aiden was a bit transfixed seeing the glass of ice water he was given, gulping a bit at the sight. "Wow... I've only ever seen water this clear from the richest of the rich back in my world..." On taking a drink, the water dragon's tail tip flicked rapidly, a look of great enjoyment coming across his face. "Oh wow... I've never had water this pure before..." Aiden was still unfamiliar with some of the terms Loxley was using, but he gathered that water was just easier to get, and that alone was already amazing. "This world is amazing... Oh, I don't mind. I'm already fully naked."

Even saying that, Aiden still blushed a bit seeing how handsome Loxley was, how nice his body looked under the unusual suit. On hearing Loxley's questions, Aiden smiled before turning a bit to Loxley as they sat on the sofa together.

"I guess in order, a bit more mystical but less advanced than this world, and me being dumb. Magic is always all around us, but in my world basically everyone could use magic to differing degrees. We used magic to advance technology and make life easier for people there. Gathering from a few of those storytelling windows we passed by on the way here, I think people called them televisions, my world would be what you know as a world of fantasy? As for how I got trapped, I was an adventurer in my world, signed on with a guild and everything. I took a request to investigate this weird magic circle made of water that had appeared in the forest. I kind of got too careless though, and while I was examining the details of the circle, I stepped into the middle of it."

The dragon boy sighed here before taking another sip of his water, then he continued. "In that moment, the circle activated, and opaque blue tendrils that had the same texture as a water slime wrapped around my body. I couldn't move, and I got pulled into what looked like a puddle in the circle. When I came to, I was wrapped up in those tendrils still, but I was in a sorcerer's study, and this really creepy wizard was smirking at me. He said something about 'preserving a treasure,' then I noticed the tendrils were coming from that book I was sealed in. He chanted a spell, and the book started glowing, and I got pulled into it. It felt like I got devoured by a water slime, but I couldn't see anything. I only know I'm in another world because my consciousness came and went while I was sealed in there, and people talked about a 'mystical leviathan stolen from another reality and sealed in this grimoire.'"

On hearing the comment about his rump, Aiden laughed a bit, blushing, before shaking his head. "I don't mind. Truth be told, I really like having the bigger ass. My rump was by no means small before, but this feels like I'm sitting on feathers, and I'm not talking about the sofa. Plus, it's way more sensitive than I remember, and it feels really nice... Though I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit into any clothing now..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:32 am

"You can have as much of that water as you want, too" Loxley assured Aiden with a smile, relaxing into the couch as he watched the dragon's awe at receiving what was such a simple gift, to him. When Aiden pointed out that he was already naked, Loxley smirked. "Huh, I guess you are... well, I wouldn't you to feel uncomfortable, so lets even things up" Loxley remarked, and before Aiden could protest or even question him, Loxley stood up, pushed the last of his bodysuit of his waist and legs and kicked it aside, so that now he was also fully naked. He sat back down, his impressive cock at half-mast already and his testicular tennis-balls hanging free.

"Fantasy world, huh? Sounds interesting... I don't know if you've heard of science, but that's more what this world runs on. There's a little bit of magic in this world, but it's usually very individual and not everyone possesses it... usually those who've got some divine beast blood in them, like kitsunes" Loxley explained. "Honestly, I consider myself pretty well learned, but I've never encountered summoning magic before, I don't think I've ever known any confirmed cases, only rumors and hearsay... And I've NEVER performed magic myself, so you appearing out of that book was quite a shock"

Loxley sipped at his beer whilst Aiden told the story of his imprisonment, eventually stretching one arm across the back of the couch, and thusly, over Aiden's shoulders. "Well... I'm sorry to hear that you've been trapped for so long, and you woke up in a whole new world... I guess the only consolation I can give is, if it hadn't have happened, you and me probably wouldn't be here together... I know it's not the biggest compensation, but well... at least you're free. Good thing I got stuck as well, or I'd never think to mess about with that book, much less even look at it" He admitted.

He smirked as Aiden spoke about his rear end. "Bet it'd feel good on my face too" He quipped with a wink, and he chuckled. "I'm sure we can find you some clothes eventually, though you're right, it might be a bit snug on your behind" He remarked, before smiling softly. "Let me know if I'm being too forward... as you can tell I'm pretty open and honest, and when I'm not busy working, I'm thinking about having fun with someone, and I like to talk about it"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:49 pm

Aiden seemed very happy sipping at his water, enjoying sitting with the canine demi. Even when Loxley stripped out of his outfit the dragon boy didn't seem any less glad of Loxley's company, though he was blushing himself, seeing Loxley's body so proudly displayed. "You didn't need to make yourself uncomfortable on my account, but still thank you." As they continued to talk, Aiden listened intently. "Science existed in my world, but it was kind of stifled in its progress by using magic as a crutch. If what you say is true, then it's amazing what science was able to do without magic's help. I know we can't leave this place anytime soon, but I would love to learn all I can since I'm here."

Aiden smiled warmly at hearing Loxley's words, and his tail came up and rested on the canine demi's lap affectionately. It was warm for being a serpentine tail, at least on the underside of it, but the turquoise scales felt pleasantly cool to the touch, like sitting next to a stream on a fair spring day. "Honestly, I'm really happy that you're the one who freed me. You've been nothing but wonderful to me, and even broke the spell of servitude on that damn book. And I didn't end up turning into a weird creature as well."

The dragon demi seemed very relaxed about his circumstances, showing a remarkable ability to adapt. He did seem a bit blushy about Loxley's flirting and quips about his rump, but he still had a smile on his face. "You're not being too forward. To be honest, it's really refreshing to be with someone that open and relaxed about their sexuality. Even in my world where many races didn't wear clothes, people weren't very honest about their urges. I find it flattering that you find anything about me appealing, and if you don't mind me saying so, you're very attractive yourself."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:32 am

"I can assure you, I'm not uncomfortable at all" Loxley told Aiden with a smirk, looking quite relaxed beside the dragon on the couch, even without his clothes, especially so even.

He glanced down when he felt Aiden's tail settle itself upon his lap. He reached his other hand down at first simply to stroke it with a finger, but once he had a feel for it, he ran his hand along it, his palms brushing over the scales, both warm and cool. "Oh wow, I didn't notice it before, but you actually feel... really pleasant, like, comfy even... I've known people who were nice to touch because they were so fluffy, but I've never had this kind of... niceness, from somebody with scales before... you almost feel tingly to the touch, it's pretty incredible" Loxley observed.

"If I remember right, I think you said you'd been eaten a few times, didn't you?" Loxley remarked. "Vore is a very popular activity here as well, but luckily it's almost entirely safe, even if you were to be digested, because of reformation technology and magic... a feeling your scales, I think I know why you were so popular..."

Loxley chuckled. "You know, the only reason I brought you to this place specifically was because I didn't want the two of us, me in my suit and you a dragon and nude, getting seen by too many people... But maybe, if you let me eat you later, I can take you to my proper headquarters, instead of us being stuck in here for a few days"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:48 pm

Aiden smiled as Loxley said that he wasn't comfortable, putting Aiden's mind at ease, as he was worried that the canine would be a bit off put by his nudity. Feeling Loxley running his hand over Aiden's scales, it made the dragon boy murr a bit, and he unconsciously scooted just a little closer to Loxley, but not enough to interfere with his space. "Y-you think so...? People in my world actually tended to get a little freaked out from how different my body temperature felt between my skin and undertail, and my scales... But I'm glad you like how they feel..." Aiden seemed to really enjoy his tail getting petted, as the tail tip wagged a bit happily.

"Yeah, though most of the time it wasn't for pleasure. I've only ever been eaten for the pleasure of it a few times. The rest of the time it was because someone wanted to gurgle me or keep me against my will." The dragon boy had to do a double take hearing that vore was popular in this world too, and that for the most part it was safe even if he ended up getting digested. And hearing Loxley's suggestion made the dragon boy blush more, but he was smiling too. "I imagine that you in your suit with a massive belly wouldn't be much easier to hide, but I guess my scales stand out more, especially if I was nude... I wouldn't mind that later, but for now..."

Aiden's blush hadn't gone away, and if Loxley looked down at the dragon boy's crotch, it would be obvious. Loxley's attention on his tail combined with how long he was imprisoned had him hard as a rock. "Would you be against a bit of fun right now...? My imprisonment was a blur, and I feel like time kind of stopped for me while I was stuck in there, but it's been centuries since I got to have any relief..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:21 am

Loxley couldn't help but give a smirk. "You might be surprised to learn that I don't ONLY wear skintight bodysuits that show off my junk, I wear some normal clothes too, and nobody's going to question a swollen belly... If I wanted, I could probably sneak you anywhere" Loxley assured him. "Besides, I bet a big, hung and stacked dragon like you would fill me up nicely... having prey larger than me is always more satisfying" He tittered.

His face split into a grin at Aiden's request. "I'd be more than happy to help provide you some relief, I'm eager to explore your body, I'll be honest... but what kind of relief are you wanting, hmm? Will it be your cock or mine that sees the most action?... I may not have an ass like yours, but I've still got some padding to mine, if you needed somewhere to blow a load"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:23 am

"When you put it like that, it sounds like our best option then. And it will be nice to just enjoy filling out a pred for once instead of worrying about being turned into padding on someone's waistline or rump. I guess ending up in this world was a good outcome for me after all." Hearing that Loxley was receptive to fooling around, hearing his options made him think for a moment, looking at Loxley's body made the dragon boy blush heavily seeing the canine's rump.

"I would say your ass is a bit bigger than 'some padding' from my perspective, and I do think that it would feel nice around my own shaft, but..." Taking a deep sigh, Aiden finished his glass of water and set it on the table next to the sofa before changing how he was sitting, that thick, dump truck of a rump presented to Loxley like a five course dinner. "I'm dying to see how my new chair cushion for an ass feels when it's being plowed... I don't know if you can knot partners, but I'm willing to risk it..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:54 am

"Well, true, I do have a rather plump behind, but compared to you it's nothing" Loxley observed with a chuckle, sliding off of the sofa and onto his knees. "I usually need to be really, REALLY pent up before I get a knot, so I imagine if I get one now it wouldn't last very long... but before any of that, before I get my cock in you, I'm dying to know how that ass tastes"

Before Aiden could respond or argue, Loxley had pulled one cheek open and pressed his face into Aiden's ass, and was licking away at the dragon's tailhole, lubing it up and kissing at it, slurping along it's rim, even dipping inside, getting a thorough taste of Aidan's butthole.

After a moment, his head came back up with an even bigger grin on his face. "Mmm, that's the finest butt I've ever dug into, I guess I somehow gave you an ass that's perfect to my tastes... fucking huge and tasty" He said with a snicker, before he got back on the sofa and nestled up to the dragon. He hooked one arm around Aiden's torso, and one leg around one of Aiden's, before the dragon felt Loxley's tip poking along the crevasse of Aiden's butt, bumping against the moistened tailhole.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:06 pm

Aiden was curious at what Loxley was looking to do as he sat on the couch, holding himself up with his arms while his back was arched and his ass was sat on the sofa with a leg dangling off one side. It took the dragon boy feeling Loxley’s face diving in between those ass cheeks to realize what he wanted, and before Aiden could say anything, waves of pleasure rocked his body as Loxley ate him out.

“Oh fuck… Oh fuck… I don’t know…if it’s the increased ass size…or how long I was sealed away…but this feels so intense…” Aiden was seriously pent up himself, the combination of how long he was sealed away with no release plus how sensitive his ass was now meant that he practically melted in Loxley’s grasp. He was panting and shuddering in pleasure as he felt Loxley pull out, but that sensation was replaced by feeling the canine intertwine their bodies, Aiden able to feel that massive shaft already asking for access.

“Please… I can’t take being so pent up… Claim me…” Looking into Aiden’s eyes would let Loxley see just how needy the dragon boy was, his eyes clouded over with desire. Plus, his cooling scales providing an irresistible contrast to his body heat as Loxley pressed closer, those scales decorating every part of his body like body jewelry and making sure that every part of Loxley touching Aiden felt that cooling sensation interspersed in the body heat of the dragon boy.

jdvore
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay