Wolf on Campus (Mastergryph and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Wolf on Campus (Mastergryph and Redfield)

Postby Redfield » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:34 am

Alex gave a small laugh, she bobbed her head "yeah your not wrong, I suppose we would have to find someone else." The black haired girl rolled her eyes slightly, a small sigh escaped her lips "there are plenty of girl's in the dorm to choose from, surely one will meet our standards."

===

A moan of pleasure escaped the cheerleader's mouth and she squirmed beneath the woman's feet, her blush seemed to get brighter if that was even possible at this point. The human girl giggled, her hands lightly gripping the soft carpet beneath her "ah, that feels good."
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:14 pm

"Perhaps one of your classmates would do?" Luna suggested, "Although, you would have to invite them to our meeting... And they'd likely be surprised that a different wolf than they expected would be eating them."

--

The teacher planned to continue in this manner until the cheerleader lost consciousness, though that would likely take a while.
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:20 pm

Alex nodded in agreement, putting a finger to her lips as she thought a small laugh escaped her lips "your not wrong, that is if were going for a willing meal for me." She looked to Luna "if we went the unwilling route, then I would have to suggest someone who deserves it, a bully or the kind of individual who might try to forcefully feed a girl to a predator." The black haired twin suggested with a small smile.

===

Alyssa groaned on the floor a pleased smile on her face, she looked around the pink room, from her position she could practically see the perfume that floated around them in this light. The cheerleader flashed the drama teacher a thumbs up, opening her mouth a little as she panted from the lady's actions.
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:27 pm

"...Even so, I'd still need to be there to bite you," Luna noted, "I guess we've been a bit lucky not to have run into many girls like that... Mainly my swimming coach springs to mind."

--

A phone ringing cut through the haze around the room. It wasn't the teacher's, which was still on the table. It seemed to be coming from just outside the door...
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:30 pm

Alex nodded pursing her lips in thought for a moment, she looked to Sarah then back to the werewolf "yeah I see your point" she put a finger to her lips "and I doubt eating a teacher will go down well .. .What if we just go a whole lot of meat instead of an actual girl?"

===

Alyssa raised her head looking towards the door before laying it down, the noise didn't bother her right now, thanks to the perfume her mind was on other things...
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:35 pm

"Well, that would work. I think if you emptied out my fridge completely, that would be enough," Luna thought. Though warming it all up would be tricky with what they had available.

--

The ringing cut off, and a whispered conversation seemed to be taking place outside. The drama teacher regained some of her composure and checked her own phone. As expected, that had been Mrs. Thistle calling her earlier. And her next move after that would have been...
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:46 pm

Alex smiled giving a thumbs up "ok, though I'd hate to leave you without any meat" she says trailing off to look over to Sarah for a moment, giving her twin a small smile. Sarah shifted about, pursing her lips in thought "I think we could probably afford to buy some meat, though it would likely be a lot to buy." The brunette says looking to Luna "though if it does end up being a one off thing for a while, then it might not make too much of a difference right?"

===

Alyssa looked towards the door, hearing the whispering she wandered briefly who was outside the door, but her mind was quite foggy. She reached over lifting the foot off her chest, bringing it to her lips she placed a kiss on the top of the older woman's foot.

The door to the room remained unlocked...
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:29 pm

"Oh, I think I'll be just fine for a while," Luna giggled, "Yes, I'm sure it will work out for you."

--

The teacher allowed Alyssa to kiss her foot while the older woman was distracted considering her next move. In another minute, the person who had set this trap would probably be coming around the corner after she finished talking with Amethyst on the phone. Perhaps if they left while she was still distracted?
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:27 am

"Oh that's right" Sarah gave the werewolf a sly smile "I'm still here aren't I" she says giving the woman a playful wink. Alex smiled looking between the two "of course it will have to be just Luna and I alone at first, can't risk you being around for the first time." She says giving Sarah an apologetic look before glancing back towards Luna.

===

Alyssa's lips planted a couple more kisses on the foot, the young cheerleader not seeming to want to leave. Around them the perfume worked it's magic on the two girl and they would likely feel quite relaxed in the room. It seemed like it might be getting harder to want to leave the pink room...
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:01 pm

Luna nodded, accepting that this would be safer.

--

Finally, the conversation outside ended, and the two drunken women had been held in place long enough for the trapper to turn the corner and appear at the doorway. There she was:
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:09 pm

Alex grinned moving forward to give Luna a hug, wrapping her arms around the woman as much as she could. Sarah moved forward as well, joining in on the hug, she looked up to the werewolf with a playful grin. The red riding hood pressed her head against the woman as much as she could and the three could enjoy their time in the dark corner.

===

"Well now, look what I've caught." The sultry voice of the succubus rang out through the room, the cheer coach moved forward her bare feet making little noise on the carpet, door shutting behind her. "One of my girl's and a teacher, naughty naughty" she teased, the buxom blonde moving onto the couch, crawling towards the drama teacher on her hands and knees, her tongue tracing her lips as she met the woman's eyes. "Now then what should I do with you?"
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:17 pm

Luna hugged the two sisters for a while, nuzzling against them. Her fur was soft... would Alex's be similarly soft to start with? Would Sarah make Luna fluffier?

"Mmm... what should we do while we're down here?" the werewolf finally asked, "We left those two alone for a while. If you're feeling better, maybe we should check on them...

--

"You've stepped over the line," the Drama teacher said, her eyes slightly unfocused, but recognizing the cheer coach. "What exactly were you hoping for with this setup? And when did you put it together?"
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:25 pm

Alex nodded slowly, pulling away from Luna with a sigh, she stretched looking towards the door "that would probably be for the best, who knows what there getting up to now." The black haired twin says a small laugh escaped her lips.

Sarah nodded in agreement "I think we should check on them too, though I will say wasn't she only going to show her the room....Surely the teacher wouldn't have let be dragged inside by a judgementally impaired student right?"

===

"Why, it's working now, luring beauties like you to my Larder." The cheer coach states with a small laugh stopping right next to the drama teacher, her wings folded behind her, pointed tail swaying from side to side. The succubus wet her lips "and you say I crossed the line, well your the one taking advantage of a student" she says with a small laugh leaning so close the two teacher's faces were almost touching.
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:40 pm

"Alyssa seemed to be a lot more forceful than you'd think," Luna commented, as she opened the door into the hallway and jogged over to the closed door of the love nest. As quietly as she could, she opened the door and peeked inside...

The Drama teacher glared at the succubus and swung her hand around to slap her hard across the cheek. "I don't have to take that from you after you drugged her into this state," she spat spitefully.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:50 am

"Well she's been drugged" Sarah says with a small laugh, moving alongside her sister down the hallway towards the love nest. Her black haired twin nodded along and they came outside of the room just in time to see the succubus being slapped.

===

The succubus blinked a look of surprise flashed across her face, her cheek red from where she had been struck. The predator's wings flapped behind her and her lips curved into a smirk. "Oh dear me, someone hasn't been paying attention have they" she says playfully, locking eyes with the drama teacher "you do know what the punishment is, for what you just did right?"
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:17 am

"Nothing you weren't already planning on," the other teacher said contemptuously, "Really, I'm very disappointed in you, and how you've turned out to be just another threat taking advantage of our students." The succubus had managed to make such a poor impression that it was helping her prey resist the aphrodisiacs lacing the room.

Luna quietly padded into the room trying to stay out of view of the succubus teacher...
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:42 am

"Really now another threat, I've been here for years and have never taken advantage of my students." The succubus says sincerely, putting a hand to her chest, her eyes never leaving the woman, her pointed tail swaying from side to side behind her. The succubus leant towards the drama teacher "besides, I never forced anyone in here, everyone's free to leave if they wish" she says her voice low and sultry "except you of course, not anymore."

She reached out to cup the woman's chin, forcing the other teacher to look at her "because your quite the naughty woman."

Alyssa remained on the floor at the drama teacher's feet seemingly still enthralled by the aphrodisiac.
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:23 pm

"Not buying it," the drama teacher said bluntly, attempting to firmly grab the coach's arm. "Mind altering substances completely undermine that kind of claim. You flat-out admitted to creating this room as a Lure in a place where it could get in the way, and using it as your personal "larder". In fact, pretending to turn around and defend yourself now makes me very... angry." Her eyes seemed a bit unfocused - or perhaps she was looking over the succubus' shoulder at something.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:30 pm

"Well, that' your choice to not believe, though I don't think word's said in jest can be taken too seriously." The succubus purred as she inched closer along the sofa's towards the woman. Her tail swished and she took pause pullin back a little, lips curved into a grin as she noticed the woman's gaze and she turned around to look towards the door, seeing the two girl's peer inside.

Her head whirled around and she soon spotted the werewolf creeping through the room. "Can I help you little doggy?

Alex and Sarah were pulled along into the room by their leashes and they did their best to hold their breathes in hopes they left quickly so that the aphrodisiac wouldn't affect them. Alex gave a sharp tug on the leash to try and let Luna know they were being pulled along.
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:32 pm

Luna dropped Alex and Sarah's leashes at the first sign of resistance. The werewolf had honestly not remembered picking them back up in the first place. The two girls were free to wait out in the hallway.

Luna felt a little light headed from the fumes. This might or might not end up being a good thing for the succubus. "Maybe," the wolf responded, "Should I eat you? I feel like maybe I should. You feel like a bad girl..."
MasterGryph
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay