Wolf on Campus (Mastergryph and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Wolf on Campus (Mastergryph and Redfield)

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:17 pm

Silverpool College sat in a large, landlocked town which had few other things that would draw people to it. There was also the military training grounds several miles away, but few of the residents actually had much to do with that either. Silverpool, like many college campuses, felt like its own miniature town inside the larger one. It didn't stand out much in a positive or negative way.

That might change soon. The first sign one particular woman had about the unusual situation was when she was called into the offices by a message saying that they needed to talk to her about her dorm room assignment.

Meanwhile, in transit, a furry hand held up a brochure to the light. "Silverpool College," the monster muttered, "As nice as it sounds, I'm not sure about this..."
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Re: Wolf on Campus (Mastergryph and Redfield)

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:48 pm

"I recommend.....Hmm.....Chill"

"You don't seem to be taking this seriously Fadia...You know it's not too late to change rooms"

"No I understand, it's very serious business indeed but I'm fine where I am.....So seriously Chill your more worried than I am." The woman a freshman at the college relaxed, pink lips curved into a bemused grin. She stood before the desk, not that of the dean but with the receptionist a nice young lady who seemed quite concerned about her new situation.

Of course few at the school ever seemed to speak with the dean to the point that many students and even teachers debated whether they were male of female or if they even existed at all. It was a mystery but not one Fadia was concerned about, no this nineteen year old had a bit of a different concern at the moment. "I need to go ah.....finish unpacking I do appreciate your concern though" she bowed her head and stepped backwards from the desk.

Fadia was a beauty, she knew that much and many at the campus seemed to know it too if the looks she occasionally got where anything to go by. She stood at a height of five foot seven inches tall, she had a figure that she quite seemed to enjoy though not enough to flaunt it. It was airing on the thick side that knew, her breasts were bountiful and she had a pert rear. Her hair was a strange almost silvery blonde hair colour and icy blue eyes, on a day like today when she was moving into her dorm room she wore a modest shirt that seemed to do a somewhat poor job of hiding her upper body. Though it did show off her belly a little, it was white and there was a brown belt around her waist. A pair of denim shorts hugged her butt and came to a stop above her knees, while a pair of brown leather boots adorned her feet.

The nineteen year old stretched and rolled her head "I'm aware there will be an observer keeping an eye on her too, I suppose I'll be meeting them at some point too" Fadia mused locking eyes with the receptionist, "A wolf and an observer my first year here is going to be quite interesting."

"If you make it that long" The receptionist states shaking her head an exasperated sigh escaped her lips, she felt uneasy about the arrangement but if the student had no problem with it she wasnt't able to do much. "Ah you worry too much" Fadia broke the receptionist from her thoughts she gave the older woman a smile "so when will she be arriving?"

The receptionist leant forward tapping her well manicured fingers against the wooden desk "well.....She's on her way to the campus so I can't imagine you'll have to wait too long sweetie."

Fadia grinned and flashed a thumbs up "looking forward to it..."
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:14 pm

Fadia had been informed of a few things about her new roommate during the meeting. Her name was Luna Ferre, and the military-looking person explaining the situation together with the Dean had shown Fadia Before and After pictures of her. The Before picture showed a young, blonde woman wearing a conservative tan woolen sweater with green trimming. After her infection, she was still blonde - a wolf-woman with luxurious-looking golden fur.

Reportedly, Luna could still switch between human and anthro appearances, but transforming into her lupine shape required a large meal immediately afterwards. She'd needed to give some thought to which was to be her "standard" shape, and whether to keep her new nature secret from the general population or to openly live as a werewolf. Fadia had been reassured that she would have been told in either case.

--

It was partway through unpacking into her new dorm room for the semester that Fadia would meet her new roommate in person. There was a knock on the door, and it opened up to show two people. One was Luna, and the other was another woman wearing a labcoat, her red hair in a bun, and horn-rimmed glasses. This would be the observer. "Hello," the observer said, "You're Fadia, right? I'm Dr. Trishul, and you've been told about Luna here..." Luna nodded nervously, trying not to stare at Fadia...
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:31 pm

"I am or at least that's what my name tag tells me" Fadia says trying to open up with something light hearted, this had the potential to become awkward quickly. She stood in the middle of the room looking towards the door her blue eyes looking to Trishul occasionally turning their gaze towards Luna, she bowed her head a little "I have been.....informed yes." Fadia admitted her eyes lingering on the golden wolf for a moment, seeing her in person was a lot different from seeing a photo of her.

The young human shifted about slightly, her hands coming to rest on the back of a seat, she almost couldn't decide whether to sit or stand and for a brief moment she felt a strange sense of panic. 'Nothing to worry about, she hasn't done anything to me' she thought to herself letting out a breathe and nodded her head. Her eyes turned to looking at the doctor looking her over for a moment before turning her gaze away.

"Ah....It's nice to meet you Luna" she states trying once more to be polite, a bad first impression with the wolf was something she didn't want to have. She lazily kicked the floor "ah well.....there's a spare bed over....there" She pointed to the bed on the opposite side of the room, being a double room she had moved both beds apart to give them as much space in the middle as they might need something she had occupied with a small table and chair set up. There was a cupboard on each side of the room and a counter with a mini-fridge and a sink.

"Ah....I took the bottom shelf of the fridge for me, middle for you and the top could be shared.....And.....um.....Well....There's water in the tap."
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:59 pm

"Thank you," Luna said, almost as awkwardly, "It's nice to meet you Fadia..." She stepped inside and went past Fadia over to the bed. Contrasting her older outfit, and general demeanor, Luna was currently wearing a kind of leather bikini, loincloth, and sandals to protect her footpaws from the cold ground. Besides that, she was relying on her fur as covering and protection from the winter weather. She was slightly taller than Fadia, and seemed to have some muscle under all that fur.

'She's afraid. Maybe I should have stayed in the lab, or stuck to human form... No, this should be for the best in the long term, Luna thought to herself while pretending to figure out how to best make the bed. Dr. Trushul quietly rolled a wheeled suitcase into the room behind her. As the werewolf noticed and took charge of it, she glanced over at the fridge and thought it didn't look standard issue (at least, not where she'd come from), had it already been switched out with a larger one to accommodate her?

The doctor spoke up. "So, I think you've both been told just about everything, but are there any questions you'd like to ask me before I go back to my post?"
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:11 pm

"No....I" Fadia's eyes flicked over to Luna for a moment and she contemplated potential questions carefully, a small smile on her face, she put a finger to her chin stepping back until she bumped up against her bed. 'Should I ask if she's human or would that be rude?' Fadia thought to herself, the doctor was quite pretty and looked human but she knew that Luna did at one and could still. The nineteen year old slowly moved to sit on the edge of her bed, looking between Trishul and Luna 'I suppose it couldn't hurt to ask, would hate for there to be any surprises later....If she's even allowed to tell me one or the other.'

Fadia's eyes turned to look at the doctor "Ah....Just a couple I guess" she shifted about a little "I just.....Are there any more like Luna here at Silverpool and are you human?....Or is this one of those things your not allowed to tell me?"
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:19 pm

"As far as we know, Luna is the only monster here," Doctor Trishul responded, "That said, we wouldn't have known about her if she hadn't turned herself in. With her assistance, we've been able to figure out how to look, but it's still being implemented. ...That's not exactly reassuring, I know. And I am human, as are all of the people I report to. Further than that, I can't say."

"...I only know about my predecessor," Luna spoke up, "And... it turned out I didn't really know him at all."
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:27 pm

"Ah I see" Fadia nodded slowly, she wasn't sure how truthful the doctor was being, but figured it was best to push that thought to the back of her mind for now. The human shrugged "it's better than nothing I suppose, perhaps one day people will know more" she mused she wasn't much of a scientist herself so she couldn't take that train of thought any further. 'It's a shame, Luna might end up quite lonely if she's the only wolf here' Fadia thought to herself glancing over to Luna again.

"Ah well that's all I wanted to know doc" she gave Trishul a small wave watching the red head closely for a moment as a silence seemed to fall over the dorm room.
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:33 pm

"OK then. I'll check in every few days to see how Luna is doing, and whether she's behaving herself. Have fun getting used to each other," the doctor said, before turning to leave.

Luna looked at the closed door lost for a few seconds, before starting to unpack. "You've been here at Silverpool for a little while, right Fadia? What's it like here?" she said, trying to make conversation.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:45 pm

Fadia thought for a moment, tilting her head to the side "well.....the campus is pretty big I've only been to the library and the cafeteria.....oh and I guess outside of the dean's office and a few classrooms." The girl says cheerfully "it's pretty neat I've even seen it has it's own restaurant but I've never actually been there.....I mean I've only been here a little while once visiting and then moving in."

Fadia leant forward her eyes fixed on Luna, she noticed the girl hadn't looked her way that much 'is she avoiding looking at me or am I overthinking things' she thought to herself. A small grin on her face, feeling a lot more free to talk not that the doctor was no longer around "I think orientation is tomorrow morning and then classes start up the day after so there's almost a full afternoon to look around." The nineteen year old wet her lips a little her eyes never leaving the golden woman "there's plenty of signs too so I don't think you'll have to worry about getting lost."
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:58 pm

"Ah, I see," that reminded the werewolf woman about her last time in college. "It sounds like an easy place to live around."

While Luna was stuffing a few bags of cold meat slabs into the fridge, she looked over at Fadia again and nervously looked away again. 'So pretty... I think I've got a few wires crossed. I keep on imagining being pet and cuddled by a girl like that... And then I imagine her squirming down my throat. No, Luna. Bad dog. Don't eat your roommate.'

'But she looks so tasty though...'
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:06 pm

Fadia tilted her head, leaning to the side to see what Luna was putting into the fridge 'ah meat....makes sense she is a wolf' the human thought to herself a small smile on her face. She would shift back on her bed, untying her boots and removing her socks, leaving herself barefoot as she pulled her legs proper onto the bed. Rummaging around in the draw of the nightstand besides her bed she'd pull out a copy of Jurassic park.

The nineteen year old looked over to Luna for a moment before she rolled over onto her stomach, flicking the book open to where she'd bookmarked she came to rest her arms on the pillows. Kicking her legs in the air and flexing her toes as she settled down to read for a bit. "I can't imagine it will take too long to get used to campus life." She says casually a small grin upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:17 pm

"You're right, it shouldn't take long," Luna said, placing some tough sheets and blankets on top of her bed. Slipping out of her sandals, she jumped on top of her bed and twisted around to find a comfortable position. She realized it clearly wasn't going to stay tidy for long if she kept this up.

Luna look another look around the room and found her attention drawn to Fadia's kicking feet. There wasn't anything unusual about going barefoot in ones own room, but the werewolf felt like her roommate was... showing off a bit? They did look well-kept from this distance... a nice starting point... or ending point... after almost a minute, Luna swallowed hoping that the human woman hadn't noticed. She looked at where Fadia was actually paying attention to.

"Is that Jurassic Park? I haven't actually read the book... What's it like?"
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:28 pm

"Hmm....Well it's more horror than adventure I guess there are plenty of parts that have sent a shiver up my spine, like when Malcolm is able to prove there's breeding taking place or when they spot raptors on the boat to the mainland." Fadia gushed a grin on her face as she looked over towards Luna giving the wolf girl a small grin "I recommend it it's quite worth the read." The young human shifted about kicking her legs a little, turning the pages in the book humming slightly as did so.

If the human was showing off she wasn't doing it intentionally, it felt right to be comfortable in her own room present company included of course, not that she thought Luna would do anything to hurt her. Fadia rolled her head a little, shifting about stopping kicking her feet as she seemed to have found herself in a more comfortable position now.
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:36 pm

"That's neat. Maybe I will sometime." Luna curled up in her bed and pulled a blanket over herself. She was overthinking things, surely...

"...Maybe I should look around before orientation. I kind of rushed here because I wasn't sure I wanted a lot of people to see me yet," she thought aloud, "But it's going to happen. And I don't want to lie about what I am now..."
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:43 pm

Fadia turned from the book to look over at Luna, she raised an eyebrow 'she tired already, it's not that late' she thought to herself watching with an amused smile. The nineteen year old pushed herself up into a kneeling position, sliding her book back into the draw. Her eyes were fixed on the golden werewolf a small laugh escaping her lips "ah it can't hurt to get to know your way around campus."

She could hear Luna easily, it was fairly quiet after all, she swung her legs off the side of the bed briefly contemplating getting up. The human folded her arms a little, tracing her foot in a circle on the floor "I think you'll get some odd looks but if your friendly I'm sure people will think of you as a good enough Woof Woof ya know."
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:49 pm

"Well, I hope so. But I am still dangerous, you know?" Luna said, looking over at Fadia, "Little Red wouldn't even be a snack for me now," she forced a chuckle.

"Hey Fadia, do you ever feel... vulnerable? I didn't used to think about it much, but in retrospect... I think I did. That's one reason I decided to stay like this."
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:55 pm

"Vulnerable....I'm not too sure, never really thought about it." Fadia considered "I suppose I might feel vulnerable in the dark, when you can't really see what's around you but your sure there's something looking at you." The human nodded such a thing seemed reasonable to be vulnerable in 'Little red huh? My what big eyes you have' Fadia thought to herself, surpressing a chuckle as she then pushed herself to her feet moving over towards Luna, stopping besides the wolf girl's bed.

"So you stay because you felt vulnerable....Worried you might end up like little red?" Fadia asks her voice carried a slightly playful tone as she spoke.
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:05 pm

"...Yeah, that's about right," Luna said, "Instead of a werewolf, I almost ended up a werewolf's dessert myself." she looked up, letting her blanket slip down her furry body.

"...Fortunately, he was kind of an idiot," she continued. "Feels like it had been a long time since he had a real struggle on his hands." Luna looked over at Fadia's face, wondering what she thought about the wolf-girl's story.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:13 pm

"Ah....Well" Fadia didn't quite know how to respond at first so she gave the girl a quick nod "you must have put up quite the fight" she gave a thumbs up briefly considering sitting on the wolf's bed "not too much of a surprise, with what big hand's you have." Fadia decided to tease the wolf a little, she briefly thought about continuing along that line of teasing but thought better of it at least for now.
Redfield
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay