Wolf on Campus (Mastergryph and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Wolf on Campus (Mastergryph and Redfield)

Postby Redfield » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:13 pm

Sarah moves towards Alyssa to grab the cheerleader, though the reins of the leash seemed to hold her back a bit she was able to grab Alyssa's ankles and drag her away from the teacher towards Luna. Alyssa giggled as she was dragged along the floor, the human looked up to the wolf and gave her a wave. Sarah shook her head "she's going to regret this when she sobers up" she says laughing a little at the cheerleader's plight.

The one who had made the room, had filled out all the appropriate forms, even gotten the deans approval. There may have been a little manipulation their but the bureaucratic side was in order. Though the carpet in the halls may have overstepped it was unlikely anyone would complain about it.

On the dragon's desk an angry Wren stomped about, chirping away it seemed to hurl juvenile insults towards Amethyst. Though if the dragon could understand them she would find they weren't mean spirited in nature, more someone ribbing on a friend, if the bird or the messenger considered them friends anyway.
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:22 pm

"I see," the Drama teacher said, "Well I'll still want to submit a complaint, have the outside carpet fumigated, maybe set up warning signs... That is, people do need to do work down here as well."

"I completely understand," Amethyst responded, "Sorry, something else just came up. If we could continue this conversation later?"

With the phone call ended, the dragon could focus entirely on the thing that had chosen to look like a small bird. The dragon understood the wren perfectly well, though the speed of her chirping was an issue. "I'm sorry, Ma'am, but people are unpredictable. Especially when there's more than one attempted mastermind involved." It wouldn't surprise the dragon if a certain feathered serpent had chosen to try taking an active role in things again. "Perhaps if you can start from the top, I'm not sure what it was that you were hoping for...?"
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:33 am

Sarah helped Alyssa to her feet, brushing down the cheerleader as she did so, the short brunette looked over to the teacher for a moment before giving a small shrug. Alyssa giggled a little "we can show you were that room is if your interested miss you know so you know which room to avoid."

The Wren jumped up and down on the desk, chirping about for a moment before it managed to settle itself down enough to gaze up at the dragoness, it tilted it's head to the side for a moment before hopping about in a circle. "Cheep Cheep, is it Safe for my Granddaughter to be there?"
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:51 am

The teacher considered this, but figured that Alyssa still wasn't quite herself. "Just tell me the room number. That will be enough..."

Luna stepped up and reached for Alyssa's hand, then shyly addressed the drama teacher. "Sorry about springing this all on you..."

"Well, there are much worse ways for me to find out about all this," the Drama teacher said.

--

"Well, I'm not sure," Amethyst thinks aloud, "My daughter has become rather infatuated with her. If she finds out that Remi is leaving, I'm not sure she won't decide that adding her girlfriend to her waistline is preferable to watching her drive away... They are both young adults at heart, and might not have outgrown youthful foolishness. On the other hand, My daughter and the wolf will do everything they can to protect her from other threats. And I'll do everything I can as well."

"On a tangent, about the rudimentary scrying tools her circle of friends have found... Do you claim credit for those, or would you suggest that was someone else? As I said, there are several attempted schemers."
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:00 am

Alyssa dodged Luna's hand and moved over to the teacher, she swung open the door to the hallway and gently grabbed the drama teacher's wrists. "Aw, it's no big deal" the cheerleader says with a grin as she attempted to pull the teacher along towards the room.

Sarah put a hand on Luna's shoulder and gave it a firm squeeze shaking her head and holding her back from going after Alyssa at least for the moment.

===

The wren tilted it's head as it considered the dragoon's words chirping slightly as it looked up to the predatory woman. "She better be ok, you don't want me to come over there and give you scale rot or a solid spanking." The wren states though it was unclear if the woman could even do such a thing from her distance awa. "As for those tools, I have no idea, there certainly nothing to do with me."
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:03 am

The drama teacher didn't exactly resist as Alyssa dragged her though the door. Luna, meanwhile, looked over at Sarah in surprise. "OK, what are you expecting those two to get up to?"

--

The dragon raised an eyebrow. "Interesting. Well, I'll strive not to disappoint you."
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:08 am

"Nothing but I mean she's with a responsible adult, so maybe they'll be fine" Sarah says with a small shrug a coy grin on her face as she watched the two disappear around the corridor.

Alyssa pulled the teacher to the door "it's here" she says pushing the door open, revealing the pink room to the teacher and allowing the older woman to get a lung full of the perfume in the process. The cheerleader stood with her back to the woman "this is the roooom."

---

The bird made a chirping noise nodding in apparent approval.
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:17 am

The Drama teacher pointedly did not inhale as she looked inside the love room. It was an... interesting setup, she'd admit. Three couches would be enough for a few couplings, or perhaps a small harem. She nodded her head to show that she acknowledged the cheerleader's attempt to show it to her.

"You know Sarah, you've become a rather naughty girl since I first swallowed you," Luna noted. Maybe she actually should have snacked on Kara sooner, before they'd all started on this path...

--

"Is there anything else you wanted to discuss or do while you're here?" Amethyst asked, feeling that this conversation was probably approaching an end.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:23 am

"Or maybe I'm just bolder now" Sarah says with a sly grin as she looked to the werewolf 'especially considering tomorrow is..' she thought to herself before she gave the werewolf a small nod, her head tilted to the side. She thought it might be good for Alyssa and the drama teacher, so she wanted to let them be alone for now.

Alyssa smiled up at the teacher a small sigh escaped her lips, she turned her head to look into the room for a moment, keeping a grip on the teacher she tugged the woman forward pulling her into the room alongside the cheerleader. Alyssa giggled quickly leading the older woman over to one of the couches...

===

The wren shook her head "not now, maybe later though."
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:29 am

"Still, just letting them head back into a trap..." Luna mused. "Alex, are you feeling OK?"

The teacher was forced to take a breath as Alyssa tugged. She placed a hand on the couch, testing not only its softness, but whether it was another kind of trap as well.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:37 am

Alex nodded her head she pulled back from the werewolf, her eyes considering Luna for a moment. "I was just thinking, about what we spoke of before" she paused putting a finger to her lips and she shifted about from foot to foot. Her voice lowered to just above a whisper "are...Are you going to bite me?" The black haired twin asked blushing slightly. Sarah raised an eyebrow the brunette twin looking between the two girls "did....Did I miss something?"

Alyssa grinned a little a small laugh escaped her lips as they found themselves at the couches, which were quite soft and turned out to be regular couches without a spell to them. There was no need the perfume might end up doing that job in their place. The cheerleader smiled pushing the teacher down onto the couch and moved to sit by the woman's feet as the perfume took effect on the teacher perhaps awakening a more dominant side...
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:43 am

"Sorry Sarah, me and Alex did talk about something privately," Luna said, "So Alex, have you made your decision?" Luna looked between the sisters, mostly clear-headed now.

The teacher considered what to do with the deeply intoxicated student. She decided to start by slipping out of her shoes, then pinning the cheerleader's legs down with her feet. Before they could go much further, there was the sound of a cell phone ringing...
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:50 am

Alex pursed her lips, nodding slowly "I have, it's a tough decision to make and even if I do end up regretting it ... I might take it anyway, but I just want to know one thing before I cement my decision." The black haired twin shifted from foot to foot "Your a werewolf, I mean are you confined to your wolf form, can you go back to your human form?"

Sarah shifted about looking to Luna "hey Luna, could you perhaps fill me in on what you were talking about?"

Alyssa looked to the feet, her hands itching to reach for them but the sound of the cell phone almost seemed to ruin it. The cheerleader licked her lips her eyes never leaving the woman's feet. Of course with both of them succumbing to the effects of the room's perfume, there was no reason they had to answer the phone or even keep it turned on for that matter...
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:57 am

"I can go back to my human form," Luna confirmed. "But going from human to wolf makes me very hungry, I'd have to eat a lot of meat right away - preferably 1 human, or black out in a few minutes and starve. That's why I decided to stay in wolf form all the time. So if I infect you, Alex, that's a condition that will affect you too."

The wolf turned to Sarah, "It's like it sounds. I asked Alex whether she was interested in becoming a werewolf if I was willing to make her one. But it's a big decision, and I don't think now would be a great time to finalize it..."
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:12 am

"So then, I would have to choose between my two forms, which one would be my primary form." Alex put a finger to her chin "if I stayed human, then if I were to be cornered I could transform and devour my attacker for sustenance, could be a handy trick if I keep it on the down low." The black haired twin states flashing the wolf a smile "I mean if I only get that overwhelming hunger when I transform then, there would be no reason I can't stay in my human form right?" She asked looking to the golden wolf for confirmation, a small smile on her face.

"Turning my sister into a werewolf" Sarah says a small grin on her face, the human shifted about slightly, her eyes on the wolf before her. The short brunette looked awa a guilty expression on her face. "If....If that's the case, then can you hold off turning me into breast fat until she has gone through it, I would very much like to see Alex's Wolf form." She blinked taking a small step backwards "But I mean, you don't have to agree to that, I don't want to disappoint you by delaying things too much."

Alyssa looked to the coffee table, but only briefly a smile on her face as she saw the cell phone, it was off now, unless the other girl's came back neither Alyssa nor the Teacher were likely to be interrupted. The cheerleader hadn't shifted her position, enjoying having the older woman's feet on her legs like this she looked up to the older woman a smile on her face, her tongue traced her lips as she waited for the teacher to make her move, a gesture or an order...
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:23 am

"Yes, that was an approach that I considered myself," Luna said, "I decided against it because I didn't want to look like a target. And... because I wasn't sure I could trust myself not to jump the gun and transform when I didn't need to," she continued, embarrassed. Turning to Sarah, she nodded, "That shouldn't be a problem. I'd be interested in seeing your reaction to her." She turned back to Alex and put a finger on her muzzle, "She's going to have black fur, of course..."

--

"Alright, lie down on your back. I have something in mind..." the teacher commanded, "If you want this so badly, I can accommodate you a little."
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:28 am

Alex nodded her eyes darting up, she assumed her black fur would come from her black hair and nodded. The human looked to the wolf giving her a playful grin "black and gold, side by side." She says flashing a quick thumbs up to the woman. Sarah tilted her head to the side a small sigh escaped her lips "that's good, I wonder what my reaction to her would be too, I can't wait to see her."

Alex shifted about "we'd just have to find someone to be my food, willing or otherwise..."

===

Alyssa nodded, her cheeks flushed she would shift about, laying on her back, alongside the couch, her body resting atop the soft carpet as she looked up to the older woman. From her position she could see that the teacher was being affected by the perfume and wandered what she had planned for her...
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:57 pm

"Well, it's not going to be Sarah," Luna stated, "And probably not Alyssa either." The way things were going, Alyssa might end up eaten by a different monster... Or perhaps not. Succubi didn't always eat humans bodily...

--

The teacher placed her foot on Alyssa's chest and began squeezing the cheerleader's breasts underneath, clumsily moving them around. It was a new experience, if nothing else...
MasterGryph
---

Postby Redfield » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:28 am

"Yeah I'm destined for a different stomach" Sarah says leaning against Luna with a small smile her eyes on her sister for a moment. Alex nodded putting a small finger to her lips, a small laugh escaping her mouth for a moment "well it's something to think about, heh maybe I could have the drama teacher as my meal."

===

Alyssa blinked a grin on her face, her cheeks flushed from both perfume and the drama teacher's actions. The cheerleader shifted about slightly, grinning as she felt the foot through her shirt "that actually feels kind of nice."
Redfield
???

Postby MasterGryph » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:18 am

"Oh? Not interested in the class or club now?" Luna prodded, "She'd seemed like a reasonable adult." Luna shook her head, keeping a slight smile. It was probably a joke anyway. "Well, I'm sure we'll find someone..."

--

The teacher continued like this for a bit, before putting her other foot on Alyssa's crouch. She would then alternate which was bearing more of her effort, which the cheerleader could feel through her clothes...
MasterGryph
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay