(Mrgrimlock and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Mrgrimlock and I)

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:33 am

"But people go in....they....they don't come out!" Arwen exclaimed as she looked up to the man, her eyes widening though she was a lot surprised at his reaction she was more than a little alarmed by the situation.

"You....You!" Remiel sputtered out pointing at the large man her finger shaking "you just want us to go in ourselves to absolve yourself of guilt!" She accused, her knees trembling as she confronted the much larger man "then we'll end up like everyone else!"
Redfield
???

Postby MrGrimlock » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:53 pm

Something about Arwen raising her voice like that... kind of did something to the big fellow's heart. His gaze slowly drifted off into empty space as he lowered his hand back down, allowing Ram and Rom to safely hop off. A disheartened sigh exhaled through his nose, before standing back up. Little ones... who didn't want his help...

"....." His arms slumped down as he turned away from them. "... I'm... s-sorreh..."

The lad started to trudge away quietly and sluggishly, brushing a low-hanging branch with one shoulder as he left. None of the elves could see it, but a couple teardrops welled up in the corners of his eyes just now...
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:51 am

Arwen looked stunned by his response "No I" she felt a little guilty, looking over to Rom and Ram reaching out to comfort them patting their heads slightly "hey calm down" she whispered to the two girls giving them a quick hug. Remiel looked away from the man looking ashamed of how she reacted the four girls looked amongst each other whispering quickly.

They came to realise that they actually didn't have much of a plan, if they remained they'd be wandering around the forest alone, they'd survived the last night but who knew if they survive tonight. Arwen reasoned quietly that the man was big and so many things wouldn't attack him, with that in mind the four elven children began to follow behind the large lumbering man moving silently and occasionally hiding behind some trees. But at that time none of them would call out to talk to him.
Redfield
???

Postby MrGrimlock » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:59 am

Both of his legs left deep ruts in the snow as he sulked along, allowing the shortest of the four to keep pace without getting too bogged down. Even by now, he still hadn't gotten over Arwen going off on him like that. A big lad with a big heart, but... that didn't mean words couldn't hurt.

At some point, a young duo of humans came hobbling along, having sighted the big fellow. They'd been looking for him for hours. "Hellooooo!" a boy harped out. "Where were you, mister Lloyd? You're gonna miss the snowball fight!" his sister chimed in. The lad looked up at the pair, sighing a bit.

Lloyd... that was his name? And who were these two-

"Ohh!" the boy chirped, taking notice of the elves. Not out of shock, but a welcome surprise. "Hello! Have you all been followin' mister Lloyd all this time? You're super sneaky like that, heheh!"
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:07 pm

The four girls looked at the boy, tilting their heads to the side the elven children then scrambled to find a hiding spot. Arwen and Remiel hid behind a tree peaking out from behind the trunk watching the duo closely, their knife shaped ears twitching carefully. Rom and Ram on the other hand found a bush to hide behind, the barefoot twins moving quickly through the snow before peaking out behind the bushes.

Remiel gave the boy a nervous wave and a small smile "ah...Hmm...Hello um sir" she says her voice sounding hesitant as she spoke to the human.
Redfield
???

Postby MrGrimlock » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:35 am

"... Lil'... uns?" Lloyd mumbled quietly under his breath, looking off towards where Arwen and company were hiding. They... came back?

"You all look kinda pale. Haven't found anywhere to warm your toes for a bit, eh?" the young boy asked inquisitively. "Maaaaybe mister Lloyd could warm you up?" his sister asked, tilting off to one side. "He's a nice lug, once you get to know 'em." "Kinda like a big puppy?" "Though he was an uncle to all the kids like us?"

The twins continued on with eachother, as Lloyd gave a rather dismal and blank look off to one side.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:58 am

The girls looked between each other, looking to the twins who spoke to them. Remiel shook her head quickly stepping back, looking between them and Lloyd. "But....It's dangerous" she says as calmly as she could. Though there was a look of mild panic in the elf girl's eyes and she shuffled back a bit further behind the tree.

Rom and Ram nodded enthusiastically agreeing with Remiel, though they were quite cold, they didn't understand how such an option could be safe for them. "Dangerous" Rom muttered shaking her head slightly and making a mock cross with her fingers. "Dangerous" Ram agreed with her sister.
Redfield
???

Postby MrGrimlock » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:10 pm

"He is not!" the twins squeaked in unison. "One time, my sister and I wanted to try iceskatin' on one of the ponds near our home. Thought it was nice and sturdy enough, but..." 'I heard a little cracking noise, and before I knew it, I was almost all the way underwater!' "Had to jump in after my sister to pull her out. Both of us were doused and shivering like leaves by the time we got ourselves out."

His sister looked over to the big fellow, a little smile curling onto her lips. 'Shortly after, mister Lloyd showed up.'

"Big lug asked us if we were both okay, but... we both tried actin' tough about it. Didn't work, though. Almost sneezed my nose off."

'Then he told us something his momma told him. Something about chilly fingers...?'

"He scooped my sis up real careful, after he told us he needed to get us somewhere warm real quick. It's when he opened his mouth real wide!"

'It looked kinda silly at first, heheh!'
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay