The Misadventures of Mercurial (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Misadventures of Mercurial (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Redfield » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:03 pm

Ami slowed down her walk to look back at the Anubian, she tilted her head to the side a small grin on her face as she looked the woman over. The butler pursed her lips in thought "no I don't think a little hat would suit her" she says gently. Her lips pursed in thought for a moment "a gold and silver coloured uniform would suit her well though I imagine" unlike Loona Ami wasn't trying to tease Maat in anyway, infact she was quite genuine.

Mercuriel cast a glance back occasionally, but it wouldn't tak them long to reach the Kitsune's beach house.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:13 pm

"As long as it lets our boss check out her ass and boobs," Loona said, deliberately baiting the jackal woman.

Maat cut her eyes sideways at Loona, but the wolf girl just ignored her.

At the big beach house, Emiko insisted on everyone being settled before she broke into her bar.

"What's your poison?" she asked.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:16 am

"Sounds reasonable enough to me" Ami nodded in mild agreement, the butler would soon found herself in th kitsune's beach house, sat on the end of a large couch, sandwiched between Maat and the armrest. Her bikini strained against her skin but only slightly, her thighs pressed up against the Anubian's, Ami brushed herself down, her chest bouncing ever so slightly on her seat a small smile upon her face. Maat had a good view of this, not that Ami would notice or care either way.

Mercuriel shrugged as she looked over at Emiko sitting on a single chair, she pursed her lips "don't really drink alcohol so I'd be up for most anything I guess." She sighed reclining back in the chair a little stretching her legs out before her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:40 pm

"Virgins all around then?" Eniko asked as she started the age old ritual of bartenders everywhere.

"Whiskey," Loona said. "Anything with a bit of whiskey."

"Got it," Emiko said.

Soon neatly prepared soda mixes were being passed around. Six didn't touch her root beer until after Mercurial had her chosen drink in hand.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:45 pm

Mercuriel nodded taking her drink, a slightly watered down glass of gin, she gave it a sip and shivered a little at the taste. The young nineteen year old pulled a face before taking another sip, this was something she could get used to. The human looked over to Six "you don't need to wait for me to drink for you to drink" she says gently giving the skunk girl a quick nod and gulping down the last of the liquid in her glass.

Ami had herself a small glass of root beer, similar to six, the butler didn't want to drink too much or run the risk of getting drink not when she could still have work to do. The young butler shifted about, her eyes wandering around the room as she tentatively sipped her drink.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:08 pm

"Oh," Six said. "Um...they didn't teach me much about anything because I was bred to be...you know. Food. Except to submit."

"Hang around me more, then," Loona said loudly. "I can reach you all kinds of things!"

"Oh perhaps I might be a better mentor," Emiko suggested.

"What's have you got that it haven't got?" Loona demanded.

"Alcohol tolerance?" Eniko suggested sweetly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:14 pm

Mercuriel stifled a laugh "more tails" she muttered looking between the Kitsune and Wolf girl, another playful laugh escaped her lips and she shifted about, head tilted to the side as she looked over to Six "and you don't worry about it, just go with the flow here and everything will be fine." She cast a sideways glance towards Maat and made a mental note to keep the Anubian away from the skunk girl.

Ami shifted about on the seat very lightly bumping the jackal, not enough to disturb her too much however "I was trained to be a butler due to high compliance, education and skill among other things I assume, otherwise" she paused for a moment "I'd probably have been sold as food myself."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:18 pm

"Aww, you're picking on me!" Loona complained. She suddenly flopped over on her side, putting her head in Mercurial's lap. "I need head pats. Tell me I'm a good girl."

Maat raised her eyebrows at this as she sipped at her drink.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:24 pm

Mercuriel smiled, raising her hand to run it across the anthro wolf's head, occasionally rubbing behind her ears, head tilted to the side in a slight grin. "Your a very good girl Loona, very good girl" she says gently a small laugh escaped her lips as she gently pet the woman.

Ami turned to look at the jackal besides her "do you like head pats?" she asked genuinely quite curious.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:34 pm

Loona looked positively ecstatic.

"I am not comfortable with discussing my preferences with you," Maat said.

"She does!" Loona laughed. "No homo-canis can resist them!"

Maat's cheeks flushed.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:45 pm

Ami looked at Maat carefully, taking the anubian's blushing as a sign that she would like to be pet, but the bikini clad butler wasn't exactly going to pet without permission. So she settled for watching the jackal for a moment or two, while sipping carefully on her drink.

Mercuriel grinned her hands moving across Loona's head to rub behind the wolf girl's ears "well I know you enjoy this for sure, one hundred percent it seems like" she giggled softly. For whatever reason Mercuriel found it quite peaceful to pet the wolf girl's ears.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:52 pm

"Oh yeah," Loona said, her eyes closed. "Do the same to Matty there and watch her melt."

"I don't have to take this," Maat said as she began to stand up.

Emiko intercepted her with another drink and a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Forgive Loona," she said. "And give us a chance. Here."

Maat looked surprised to find another drink in her hands. She sat down again.

"I had meant to make my own pack," she said.
Last edited by Whitebrand on Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:55 pm

Mercuriel watched Maat for a moment and thought about Loona's suggestion a slight grin on her face "not now" she says looking down "maybe later though" she says continuing to rub gently behind the woman's ears "I've got my handful with wolfie here."

Ami looked over to Mercuriel "still got that collar on" she muttered shaking her head slightly a small grin on her face as she looked to Maat "why not just enjoy the moment lady Maat? it's not too bad here after all you know."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:27 am

"Aww, just teasing," Loona murmured. The head massage was like a tranquilizer on the wolf girl. She settled down to enjoy the attention. "I'll be a good girl," she murmured.

"I don't know," Maat replied. "But...perhaps. We shall see. This is the strangest pack in have ever seen."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:32 am

Mercuriel nodded looking down, the bikini clad human shifted into a more comfortable position of the chair, her petting slowed down just a little. She hummed softly, her hands idly stroking Loona.

Ami tilted her head nodding in understanding, she turned her head to the side as she looked up at Maat, sipping gingerly on the last of her root beer as she did so. The butler used a free hand to adjust her bikini which was beginning to ride up a little, "why put a collar on Lady Mercuriel though?" she asked sounding curious a small smile smile upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:50 am

"She was to be my first pet," she said. "Instead she had made me hers."

She sipped her drink.

"It could be worse."
Last edited by Whitebrand on Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:36 am

"Yet you ate her" Ami pointed out, wandering how Mercuriel could be a pet if she was eaten, the butler shrugged and chugged down the last of her root beer. Her finger began to casually nurse the rim of the glass, she was finding many interesting things out and found herself to be having an enjoyable time.

"She's still wearing that collar though, wonder when she'll take it off" Ami noted glancing over to Mercuriel's neck where the collar remained. There was a smile and light blush on Ami's face. "right now it's like she's an undisciplined pet, the head of her own harem and an untrained pet you know what I'm saying?" The bikini clad butler shifted about a content sigh escaping her lips, content to sit and make observations as the group drank.

Mercuriel grinned a relaxed sigh escaped her lips and her hands stopped moving atop Loona's head, letting them rest on for a moment. Her head tilted to the side and she glanced over to Ami for a moment, pursing her lips in thought she looked down at Loona a slight giggle escaping her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:53 am

"When I let her out shoe was going to have her own food bowl.and everything," Maat said. "What's a strange girl she is. Fortune favors her like no other. Getting Emiko in her harem..."

"I certainly am not," Amigo objected. "We just have a partnership going on right now."

"Uh, huh," Maat said doubtfully
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:12 am

Ami nodded though even she didn't quite believe Emiko's words, the kitsune might deny it but the butler was sure she'd fall under Mercuriel's grip. The young butler nodded her eyes upon Mercuriel she shifted to look at Maat once more, bobbing her head up up and down "She does appear to make predators hers, you, Lady Loona and Lady Emiko who knows who else she will get under her spell, it would be interesting to watch." The young butler says a slight grin upon her face.

"What I can I say I have great taste" Mercuriel states laughing a little at the words, she shifted about on the seat, leaning forward a little, her eyes flicking between Maat and Ami, she wet her lips a little. "So that Maat, why not take this collar back" she gently tapped the collar around her neck "it doesn't seem to suit me too well."

"No it suits you well, Lady Mercuriel" Ami noted the butler shifting about slightly "it's just because you lack proper training, if you had I'm sure even you could make a fine pet."

Mercuriel tilted her head to the side and she wandered briefly if Ami thought she belonged to Maat, a sly grin appeared on her face as an idea popped into her head. "You hear that Maat, I think Ami wants to be a pet."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:25 am

Maat actually smiled a bit.

"I suppose I could take your butler as a consolation prize," Maat said, eyeing the way Ami filled out her bikini.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay