Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

Postby Nornico » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:40 am

(Apologies for the delay, I've been distracted by Baldur's Gate 3)

The catboy may not have been horny at the moment, but in some way Loxley was always horny, so when he felt the press of the catboy's rump onto his cock through his stomach, he gritted his teeth, smirking as Leo would surely feel how hard he was getting. "Heh, feels like you're already getting started" Loxley admitted with a huff, before he lay back on the bed, crawling backwards towards the pillows. "You always make me feel good, Leo, better than good, even... I hope I make you feel the same when you're in charge of me all day" He said with a sigh, stroking his stomach idly.

Markus, along with Rashmi and Jace would eventually come downstairs and join Loxley in the bedroom, and the four of them would snuggle up and enjoy their physical company for the night, whilst Leo, Ethan, Aiden and Shiro were kept inside of Loxley and Markus, respectively.

(Want me to TS to the next morning?)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:41 pm

(Sorry for the absence, been recovering from an injury. You can go ahead and time skip, sorry for making you wait so long just to hear that.)
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:15 am

(No worries, been a little absent myself lately, mostly because of the season... hope you're doing okay though)

There was the slightest background noise of work quietly thrumming over the heads of the boys today, as it seemed that Big Hoss's workers made an early start and were already beginning their renovations at the back of the cafe. Markus awoke first, and was keen to gently release his two occupants, sliding Leo down out of his rear end and carefully teasing Ethan up out of his cock, before he headed for a rare solo shower, explaining to whomever was awake that he wanted to get his own work done as soon and as quickly as possible.

Markus would also release Aiden and Shiro once he woke up, though all the gathered boys perhaps stared in awe and surprise as Jace still slept beside them, though his 'morning wood' was clearly up bright and early; His cock was thick and pointed skyward, reaching taller than any of them were sitting.

"I know it was big in his pants but it just looks... so much more massive now he's naked" Markus remarked. "...Look at his balls, he's so big and he hasn't even got anyone in there..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:52 am

(I'm doing better now, will try to get back into the swing of things.)

Rashmi was the second one to awaken, his belly still rotund and gurgling gently, though it had shrunk down a bit, enough for him to move easily. Due to the construction happening the cafe's operations would be limited to just an afternoon shift today, and the cafe was closed the next day. He sat up and looked over at the boys, smiling gently before rubbing Markus's belly and balls. He made his way into the kitchen to start cooking breakfast for everyone.

Leo and Ethan were the first to awaken out of the other four boys, then Shiro and Aiden would awaken as well, the boys that were in the balls of their group's preds sporting very full round bellies as well. All four of them were in awe of Jace's massive cock and balls, with Shiro getting curious enough to close in and get a feel. "Fuck... It's so much bigger than any of us, and it feels so warm..." He then looked at those balls, both of them looking like they had people in them even though they didn't. "I wonder if they would even grow if he gulped one of us down..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:16 am

The touch of Shiro alone wasn't enough to wake the hyper-endowed squirrel, but he did stir and shift position, rolling from his back and onto his side. In doing so however, his cock collided with Shiro, the immense tip bumping him right in the face... well, not exactly bumping, as the impact upon the slick surface caused it's yawning hole to widen, and slip Shiro's whole head in... Freed from one set of balls, only to now find himself on the path to another. Jace remained asleep, his mighty member having a mind, and hunger, of it's own, it seemed, as it wasn't letting Shiro slip away.

"Oh, uh... should we... do something?" Markus asked, uncertainly as he watched along with the others.

Meanwhile, Loxley had finished his shower, and had briefly glided into the kitchen to snag a bite of Rashmi's fayre before whisking away to get himself clothed.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:54 pm

Shiro enjoyed the feel of the intense warmth coming from the squirrel boy's massive shaft, almost as tall as he was when standing, but he wasn't expecting to get glomped by the massive shaft's head so suddenly, pulling back on reflex, but the cock wasn't letting him go. The kitsune didn't panic though, as he was the one who could get devoured by anything and be fine, so since he felt that he wasn't getting away, he just decided to relax, letting the tall shaft begin to pull him in, the rod as wide as he was without a belly and thus his own body was making a very nice bulge in the cock.

Aiden shrugged at Markus's words, and calmly wrapped his arms around Markus, holding him in an affectionate hug, the still large bellied dragon boy quite affectionate to the shark boy at the moment. "Shiro's fine. He's something of a cum addict from what he's told me, and as someone who's been pumped full from a load made from him before, he can reform himself at will. Besides, Shiro's book nook isn't finished yet and we're only open for one shift today, so I think Loxley won't mind him taking another day to relax."

Leo smirked at this before heading out of the room, giving Rashmi a kiss and hugging his belly, drawing an appreciative purr from the large bellied lion man as he made breakfast. And while this happened, Ethan moved up to Jace, giving him a very light rub on his side as if to gently wake him up. "Hey Jace? I'm sorry to wake you up, but our book nook curator got glomped by your cock in your sleep. I don't think he'd mind you hanging onto him for now, but do you wanna get him out of there?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:52 pm

(Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!)

Beyond little purs, hums, and moans of pleasure, Jace remained a-snoozing as it soon became apparent that Shiro wouldn't be escaping the cock without the awareness of his captor, even as Shiro's whole body was encased in the shaft entirely, like a thick cocoon, his body only visible as a bulge that was slowly sinking towards it's ultimate destination.

"A... cum addict? Wow..." Markus remarked with a blush, before he gave a shrug. Well, he was a predatory addict, so it's not like he could say anything. "I imagine that Jace could keep him really full if he ever needed it, those balls are just... so massive" Markus said as he settled into the arms of the water dragon.

Jace finally stirred from the efforts of the bun, and he stretched his limbs out and gave a yawn. At Ethan's revelation, Jace gasped as he put his arms around his cock, putting his hands on where he could feel Shiro. "I'm ever so sorry! This thing just has a mind of it's own when I'm not paying attention, I'll, ah, I'll get you out of there soon!" Jace remarked, before he turned back to Ethan. "Can you give me a hand? He's a little to deep to just squeeze back up with my muscles, but if you could maybe... give it some rubs, it might help" Jace asked Ethan before giving a little chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:13 pm

Shiro could feel himself getting quite aroused at being gulped down by Jace's massive cock, the large bulge he was making sinking super slowly, and even though he was close to the base of the cock, once Jace grabbed the bulge, he stopped sinking, though he wasn't moving back up. Hearing Jace say what he said, the kitsune murred and squirmed a bit, licking the inside of the cock sensually. "You don't need to rush. I'm enjoying myself quite a bit in here. But I do wanna make sure that Lox doesn't need me for anything else before I make the full plunge since I feel like I'll be in your sac all day if I do."

Ethan chuckled a bit before smirking and moving down to Jace's cock. "You're gonna turn Shiro into a giant yoga ball by the time we get him out of there. He won't mind though, Loxley made him a bit addicted to being stuffed full of cum." With that said, Ethan began to rub and massage over Jace's cock and sac, giving the large orbs as much love as that bulging cock cocoon holding Shiro.

Aiden smirked at the sight and held Markus a bit closer as he saw Ethan pleasuring the squirrel boy with the kitsune encased in his cock. "I imagine that between Loxley and Jace, we're all gonna be sporting cum stuffed bellies 24/7 from now on. Well, maybe in your case you'd be sporting a belly of cumflated prey."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:32 am

Jace shivered. He'd had quite a good control on his physical functions once he was awake, though the feeling of Shiro giving the inside of his cock a lick, no matter how deep he was down, no matter how buried beneath flesh it was, it still caused a tingle to spread through the hyper squirrel's body. "Well, as enjoyable as it would be for me to hold you, I wouldn't want to keep you trapped and away from your duties on my very first day on the team, so I'll uh, just start squeezing you back up, if that's okay" Jace assured Shiro as, together with Ethan's help, the distinct bulge that was Shiro's body began to slowly creep back UP the cock that had ever so rapidly devoured him in the first place.

"Oh, don't worry about being bloated with cum, I've developed quite a resistance to being worked up too easily, you have to when your cock is this big, otherwise I'd just be ploughing every ass I encountered and leaving scores of cumflated bellies in my wake, and fun as that may be, it's not always the most profitable lifestyle, heh" Jace said with a snicker. Indeed, though he was huffing from Shiro's little tickles inside of him, he seemed to be keeping a cool head about the situation. "You'll probably need a proper bath though, 'cause I can't help it if you're covered in my pre"

Markus bit his lip meanwhile as Aiden stoked his imagination. He remembered heading to bed alongside both Jace and Rashmi the night before, and had seen the earliest result of a massive load in the lion's belly... the idea of that cumflated Rashmi himself, in his own belly, stretching him out like never before...

Markus shuddered and flushed. "I... oh, wow, is that the time? We should get ourselves cleaned up" He suggested to Aiden with a blush. Without his belly full of some kind of prey, he lacked the satisfied confidence he'd previously had... though in it's place was a sweet, if meek, sharkboy.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:56 pm

"That's fine. There's construction happening on the club so as far as I know we're only open for half the day today. Maybe once we're done for the day you could do with a ball filler. And as far as having to avoid being worked up too easily, any one of us is very willing to help you relieve some stress and pressure. We're all getting pretty used to working while constantly being cumflated." Shiro was speaking while he felt Ethan and Jace working him back out of the cock, and after what felt like an eternity, the kitsune could finally feel the cool air on his feet, his body slowly being squeezed out of the squirrel's body pillow of a cock.

The kitsune was indeed covered in pre, his skin shimmering a bit in the light as he leaned against the cock that was just inside of him facing Jace. "A proper bath sounds wonderful right now... How about we all go and get ready for the day?" Ethan smirked as Shiro made his way to the bathroom to wash up, the tub easily able to fit all of them despite three of them being cumflated and one of them being hyper. The bun boy would hang back and proceed with Jace into the bathroom once he got up, as he was curious to get to know the hyper squirrel boy better.

Aiden smirked as he noticed how shy Markus was, and he walked along with the shark boy, giving his ass a gentle squeeze, just enough to help him relax while also teasing him a little. "Someone is a little more shy than I remember. Then again, I guess being filled with prey brings out some more confidence in you. That should make your job as a predatory masseuse once the expansions to the cafe are complete."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:17 am

Loxley would return to the bedroom only briefly as he got himself changed into his smart-casuals (black jacket, white shirt, black pants). "The construction's going to take about a week, so we'll only be running the evening service this week, so you've all got free time in the mornings and early afternoons to do as you please, though if we could serve the lovely beefy boys doing all the work some lunch at some point, that would be pretty swell... Also, this week is a special week for a few of you, since I promised to let one of you do anything you want with me each day, in order of Leo, Rashmi, Ethan, Shiro and Aiden... Now then, I'm off to try and secure us an internal masseuse, a particularly muscley frog by the name of Felix... so, toodles for now, see you all soon" Loxley finished, blowing them all a kiss as he left the room swiftly, just as swiftly as he'd entered.

Jace caught his breath for a moment once Shiro had finally got himself free from the grasp of his monolith member, which remained upright, thick and rigid thanks to a mixture of morning wood and all the sensations of the last few minutes. He smiled over at Ethan as he sat up. "You're good with your hands... you know, if you were curious, I could probably knock up a formula to make you as big as me, temporarily" Jace offered Ethan as he got up to his feet, one arm around his cock to keep it upright and out of the way, so it wasn't swinging around ahead of him, knocking things or people down.

Markus gave a nod of agreement with Aiden. "I've always felt that having somebody in my stomach just seemed so... right, you know? I think I'm a born predator, the idea of being full of people, it just... it works for me" Markus said with a small chuckle. "I think maybe if I was bigger, like my old friends, I'd probably throw my weight around a little more, but since I'm actually quite small, I just don't have that kind of edge... at least, not whilst I'm empty, I think"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:59 am

Rashmi and Leo had been filled in on Loxley's way out since they were in the kitchen, which was connected to the living room. After getting filled in, both of them gave the canine a big hug and deep kiss, with all of them exchanging ass gropings, and Leo seeming especially excited for today. "See you when you get home Lox. And I'll have everything ready for today by the time you get back." The cat boy gave the canine a playful wink before he disappeared into the bathroom, getting ready for a shower today instead of a bath since he had to get a hold of a few things for his one on one time with Loxley.

Meanwhile, Shiro had gotten the tub filled, giving Leo a hug once the cat boy's shower was going and covering him in pre as well. Leo just laughed at this and gave the kitsune's butt a playful smack, and both moved on to their cleaning spots. Shiro sighed into the tub and began to wash the warm water over himself, getting off all of Jace's fluids off of him for now. Speaking of, it wasn't long before they were joined by Ethan and Jace, as well as Markus and Aiden. Ethan was smirking at Jace as they joined Shiro in the tub, the water level rising quite a bit when the hyper squirrel and stuffed dragon boy entered the tub.

"That sounds fun if only for a bit. I will admit that I'd be curious to be on the possessing side of having such massive genitalia, after being on the side I'm on right now of course." Ethan smirked at saying this, him and Shiro on either side of Jace, giving a little bit of worship to the hyper squirrel while also helping him wash up. Shiro smirked here and gave Jace's cock a small hug here, a hand rubbing the squirrel's large sac. "Well, we have time before the evening shift. Would you be opposed to having fun with Ethan and me? Maybe make a snack out of one or both of us for a while?"

Aiden was pretty affectionate with Markus at the moment, still happy with the shark boy for letting him basically nap inside of him all of yesterday, so when he listened to the more meek boy talking, he couldn't help but hug him close in a comforting way, the small beach ball sized belly he was sporting squishing around Markus's frame like a memory foam mattress. "If you wanna be a bit bigger outside of being stuffed with prey, I think a little bit of muscle exercise combined with a high protein diet would help a lot with that. I'd be willing to work out with you if you wanna try, and be it from cooking or sex, I can help provide you with protein rich nutrition."

Aiden chuckled a bit at the last bit because of what he was alluding to, and it wouldn't be the first time. "Of course, if you're fine with being a cute shy nurse shark that gets more confident when full of prey, I don't mind helping with that when we're not working."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:41 pm

Jace chuckled at Ethan's response to his query. "I bet a smol bun like you would look great with a behemoth member between your legs, just let me know if you wanna make the idea a reality" Jace told Ethan with a wink and a grin as they settled in to the warm tub. He couldn't help but chuckle a little that as soon as he was relaxed, both Ethan and Shiro were by his side, giving both he and his mighty rod some attention, enough to make the squirrel smirk. He was still hard, though it didn't seem like he was incredibly horny despite it. "A snack? Oooh, you know? It's been quite a will since anything but my cock has been stuffed full, I can't say I wouldn't mind having my tum filled... though I must say, even longer than that..." Jace began, before he slowly turned around, and showed off his bubbly butt, not nearly the size of anyone else's there, but he made up for it in other areas, obviously.

"Oh, I don't think I actually want to be bigger... sometimes I actually find my friends pretty intimidating myself! But I've had a few people tell me I'm cute, and that a smaller shark makes a nice change to all those big beefy Great Whites" Markus admitted to Aiden with a smile, as they also slipped into the tub. Presumably like Aiden, Markus seemed a lot more comfortable and more physically graceful in the water, his body snaking lithely through the water. He swam back up to Aiden and grinned. "You've been good to me, as well as the others and Loxley, but you stayed in me, like... for a long time. Maybe I can return the favour? I don't really think I'll be needed for my role yet" Markus offered to Aiden.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:43 pm

Both boys were happy to give the squirrel boy’s massive member some attention, with Ethan murring at the idea of having similarly sized junk. On hearing that it had been a while since Jace had been filled anywhere except his balls, and seeing the squirrel boy’s bubbly round yet not as massive ass compared to all the other boys, Shiro smirked and moved in closer to those cheeks. “Well we should do something about that. I think a treat of rabbit boy with a Kitsune toy would be a good welcome gift.” Shiro turned to Ethan here and they both nodded before moving in, the kitsune burying his face in Jace’s rump and lavishing it, and Ethan moving around to the squirrel boy’s face and leaning in for a kiss, gentle and sensual, yet letting the squirrel lead.

Aiden smirked at seeing Jace moving so well in the water, holding him closer once they settled in. On hearing Markus talking, he leaned in for an affectionate kiss, his cock not throbbing, but definitely active at the moment. “That makes sense. I personally think you’re really cute as you are too.” On hearing the shark boy’s offer, the dragon boy smirked and held Markus closer, a slightly possessive yet affectionate purr coming from his throat. “That sounds wonderful. I think I’ll take you up on your offer, but before I do, would you rather we wait until after breakfast? Or if you want, I could pump you full of cum first and gobble you up right here. Either way I would hate to pack you away before you got the chance to get anything on your stomach…”

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:40 am

Jace let out a groan as he felt Shiro's face press into his cheeks and puckered tailhole, but the noise was silenced by Ethan's kiss, which the squirrel sunk into. It was quite a sight, with his body pressing down on his incredible cock to just keep it down and out of the way, along with his equally big squirrel tail, now slick with water but bound to become a fluffy behemoth of it's own right. Jace hummed with delight, and one hand reached up to gently hold Ethan's chin as they kissed, whilst the other reached back around to run his fingers through Shiro's hair, as munched away between the squirrel's cheeks.

"Hmm... well, as much as I'm sure Rashmi's cooking is very filling, I don't think it'll leave me with quite the round, weighty bulge I'm fond of having, but maybe a nice thick dragon load would?" Markus suggested, with a smirk. "If you've got cum you want to donate, I'm more than happy to have a belly full of it..." He purred, leaning into Aiden more.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:38 pm

Both boys happily lavished Jace with attention, Shiro murring dreamily between Jace’s ass cheeks, while Ethan murred happily into the kiss, slightly leaning into the squirrel boy’s hand. Both boys could have happily carried on like this for a while, but soon the kiss broke and Ethan smirked up at the squirrel boy, while he would feel the kitsune beginning to press into his rump a bit more, as if he as trying to get inside. “Order up, two big bootied stomach and ass stuffers…”

“Mm…” Aiden would let a low purr resonate in his throat as he heard Markus say he’d be happy to get some dragon cum for the morning, and the dragon boy’s cock, which was already hot dogged between the shark boy’s plump buns, throbbed very noticeably. “Mm…. I have more than plenty of dragon cum to give… It is very packed with protein too, so it should keep your belly nice, heavy, round and full all day…” Aiden spun Markus in his lap to be facing him, and he very gently lifted up the nurse shark enough to line up his shaft with Markus’s rump, while still letting the shark boy choose when to lower himself down. Aiden was pretty eager to bury his cock in Markus’s bountiful rump, but he found it even more arousing when his partners eased themselves onto him while in this position, those cooling scales also decorating his shaft and giving a very tiny stimulating hot and cool feeling for anyone who rode him.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:50 am

With the tender kiss broken, Jace was able to catch Ethan's eyes, and grinned at him. Affection gave way to lust and he tightened his hold on Shiro's hair, and helped to push the kitsune's head into his cheeks, really smooshing him against his pucker until his head suddenly slipped in with a SHLORP! Jace gave a loud moan as he felt his ass being filled, his cock visibly and audibly throbbing. Ethan could feel it's heat and intense firmness beneath him. With nothing of Shiro really to grip with his hands, he turned his attention to Ethan, groaning as every breath seemed to draw the kitsune deeper. "I want you... feet first..." Jace panted at Ethan.

After shifting his tail out of the way, Markus lowered himself down onto Aiden's cock, which slid into his ass... and in contrast to Aiden's cool scales, Markus' insides her warm and soft, inviting. Even when he wasn't devouring, the nurse shark's body seemed perfect to just... enter, in whatever definition of the term. The sharkboi groaned as he lowered himself down fully, wrapping his arms around Aiden's neck for support as he moaned with the feel of Aiden's cock in his ass.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:11 pm

Shiro could only murr in delight as he felt his head slip into the squirrel's rump, his own tails idly swishing by as he relaxed into being devoured slowly, the smaller but still bubbly butt of Jace making steady work of this kitsune meal. Meanwhile, hearing the squirrel boy's request, Ethan couldn't help but smirk and give Jace one more kiss. "Can do, I want you to have your meal exactly how you want it..." The bun boy turned around and began to scoot himself up Jace's cock, holding onto the harshly throbbing member as he pulled himself up enough for Jace to start as his feet, his eyes able to feast on the bun boy's massive ass cheeks, like wobbly steamed buns tempting Jace to dig in. "Order up~"

Aiden moaned out at feeling his cock being enveloped by Markus's ass, the dragon boy's warm yet cool cock contrasting the wonderful warmth of Jace's insides nicely. The dragon boy held the shark boy very closely once he felt those bubbly cheeks pressing against his hips, his nuts already starting to fill up more as if making more cream for the nurse shark. "Mmm... Markus, I can never get tired of the feeling of your insides, whether I be sticking my cock inside of you or my entire body..." Aiden gently wrapped his lips around the shark boy's neck, sucking and licking it affectionately as he began to lift Markus up off his cock a bit before lowering him back down, letting the shark boy get used to the sensation before picking up his pace, Markus's belly already bulging out where Aiden's thick shaft was.

(sorry about the massive delay in response, was kind of getting pulled in multiple directions this weekend)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:32 pm

(No worries, hope you're doing okay)

The formerly composed squirrel was now a flushed, moaning mess as every little inch of Shiro wiggling up through his insides seemed to touch a nerve, a good nerve. Nobody knew just how aroused Jace was better than Ethan, who would certainly feel every twitch, flinch, throb and clench from the titanic member he was draped upon. As Jace's ass slipped around Shiro's shoulders, it prompted a groan that lead to Jace's mouth finding Ethan's feet, his pleasured breaths causing him to slurp hard, and firm, sliding Ethan down his throat at a slightly quicker pace.

Markus meanwhile, was also putty in the hands of Aiden, the shark boy entirely in a submissive mindset now, more than comfortable to let the water dragon take the lead and do with his body what he wished. "Mmm... you feel so cool, and yet... warm..." He panted in response, in between lifts and thrusts into his ass. "...yeah... fuck yeah... keep going, right there... build that big load up for me..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:31 am

(I'm doing okay, kind of just feeling like I'm running on low spoons at all times so to speak. I am still enjoying this though, so Imma try to respond a bit more often.)

Soon only Shiro's ass, genitals, legs and tails were left outside of Jace's rump, the squirrel's belly already stretching out as it fills up with kitsune and bun. Ethan could only murr as he felt Jace begin to swallow him, the squirrel traveling up his legs with decent speed. "Oh wow, someone is definitely eager to have a double stuffed belly..." Feeling his legs being gulped down and Jace getting closer to his rump and waist, Ethan put his hands to his sides, wanting his head to be the last thing that Jace eats.

Aiden felt himself in a more dominant mindset, but he was a gentle dom, moving a hand down to stroke Markus's shaft as he bounced the shark boy up and down on his cock. Hearing the shark's words made the dragon boy start to thrust a bit more forcefully, really enjoying the fun they were having while trying to build up his load to give Markus a filling meal.

jdvore
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay