Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:56 am

"I'm a chef," Brand retorted. "You're something else. Back down now. That was my lowest setting."

Sexy or not, he doubted that this woman was very human. She shouldn't still be standing.

He opened his mouth and blasted the woman with a ray of bone-chilling cold.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:26 am

The chef tutted shaking her head a little, she moved away from the breathe as fast as her legs could carry her a smirk upon her face. The woman rolled her head a little and snapped her fingers "you back down....Or I'll snap her neck."

Something emerged from the ground, a tendril the same colour as the counter top lashed forward wrapping around Mercuriel's neck and pulling the girl backwords away from Gayle and Emilia holding the nineteen-year-old down to the ground. It all happened so fast Mercuriel barely had any time to react.

The Chef gave Brand a vicious smirk "and don't think any of you can make a move to free her before I can do it."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:20 pm

Brand froze, then cursed. He wasn't going to give up anyone's life. His servants belonged to him. He had an obligation to protect them.

"Harm anyone," Brand warned. "And I will burn you to ashes."

Impasse.

Several spells went off at once, all of them passive, scanning and information-gathering spells. He was looking for the nature of his enemies here and seeking options. Any chance to turn the tables. He still had plenty of powerful magic spells available to him. All it would take would be a moment...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:27 pm

The Chef gave a wicked grin and she looked over to the girls and tutted a little, her hand clenched into a fist. There was a slight gagging sound as the tendril tightened around Mercuriel's neck at almost the exact moment Brand had finished his warning. "Are you sure that's the kind of threat you can really be making right now?" The woman gave a small, slightly playful laugh as she turned her attention back to Brand.

She used her other hand to gently pat a nearby counter, which seemed to shift like liquid at her touch, but remained solid metal for others. The woman tutted rolling her head about "now what to do with you....Can't have your vulgar ways interfere with my kitchen....Oh I know stay right.....there." She shifted pushing her right foot forward and the area beneath Brand seemed to melt turning into a silvery liquid that attempted to encase his legs.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:07 pm

So that was it. The entire room was a trap. He was stuck but good. Still, he stepped back to avoid getting completely caught.

What were the results of Brand's magical scanning?
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:18 pm

"No, no don't dodge" the woman states a playful undertone to her voice, the chef shifted position a sigh escaping her lips and she moved position moving along past the counters to where Gayle and Emilia were positioned. Her eyes wandered over the girl's bodies and she clapped her hands, . "So girl's you two having fun?" She teased a playful smile on her face, her back turned to the dragon man for now giving brand a wonderful view of her nude behind.

It seemed like there was a lot of magic being used in the room, the metal counters and floors seemed to shimmer with life. There was currently only one entity detected and it appeared to be the chef. Though it seemed that the kitchen itself might be in some way be under the chef's power.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:23 am

Brand knew he was in trouble. Normally he was able to simply power through battles through sheer blunt force. Mercurial's life, however, was balanced on a narrow thread.

He changed his focus, looking into them magical "weave" of the powers in the room. There it was...a complex "knot" of a spell binding the room to the...thing in human form.

Normally he would work his magical with spells and gestures...but those would give him away. No...he would have to unravel the "knot" without alerting the chef to what he was doing.

Outwardly the dragons was glaring helplessly at the woman, his hands tied by the hostage. He gritted his teeth as his will began to work on the magic if the room. Altering the "knot" as subtly as he could and praying that he could finish before anyone got hurt.

"Fun," Emilia repeated scornfully. "Yeah. Barrels. Take a step towards us and I'll gut you."

While Emilia had a knife in her hand, she wasn't a hardened warrior. She didn't really know if she could carry out her threat effectively. Gayle, meanwhile, looked terrified.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:18 am

The woman gasped putting a hand to her mouth "my goodness" she says speaking in the kind of tone one would use on a misbehaving child. "You would do that, even knowing just what I would do to your friend .... My how heartless of you." She teased a small laugh escaping her lips as she looked down at Emilia, Mercuriel let out a slight choking noise and her body squirmed on the floor as the tendril moved around her neck just a little tighter. It was tight but not so tight she couldn't breathe.

The chef looked over to Gayle, her eyes running across the woman's body eagerly, she wet her lips a little "now you little red, you come on over here" she states gesturing with her finger "stand up straight, let me get a good look at you."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:36 pm

"You stay away from me!" Gayle shouted, gripping a cleaver with both hands.

Brand growled, but he couldn't move much. Just let the seductress get within arm's reach, though...

Clearly the chef wasn't that stupid, so the dragon had to continue his ploy. Unweaving one magical "thread" at a time. Bit by bit, quietly undermining the woman's spell.

He so wanted to just burn her to cinders. But with Mercurial held prisoner...no. He had to try to play a more subtle game.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:43 pm

The chef laughed, her head tilted to the side as she watched Gayle, tutting slightly, wagging her finger infront of the red head's face "ah ah try being a little nicer, you wouldn't want anything unfortunate to happen to your friend now would you?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:25 pm

"Just leave us alone!" Gayle wailed. "We just wanted to get out of here! Why can't you just leave us alone?"

Just keep distracting her... Brand thought. He was making progress. He just had to keep concentrating.

If he were human he would be sweating. The effort was starting g to take its toll on him. Subtlety was hard work.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:04 am

"Aw but if I leave you alone how am I supposed to have fun?" The chef asks keeping her tone light and teasing she shifted about watching the red head before her "now be a good girl and stand up properly .... I want to get a good look at you .... Or do I have to make it hurt?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:34 pm

Gayle glanced at Brand...and her eyes widened when Brand nodded slightly.

Gayle forced herself to stand up straight, still trying to cover her breasts while holding the knife. She hoped Brand knew whatever it was he was doing.

Brand was well in the way to reworking the weave of magic. Any moment now...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:44 am

The chef grinned, wetting her lips as she looked the red head over, giving an approving whistle, she slid a blade into her hand. The woman tilted her head to the side and gave Gayle a quick thumbs up "That's very nice quite the enthralling body ou have."

She says her voice sounding somewhat seductive, then without warning she took the blade in her hand, spun around and launched it directly at Brand.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pm

Brand got this arm up just in time...and was surprised when the blade actually penetrated his scales.

The game was up. The tentacle around Mercurial 's neck unwrapped and Brand surged out of the trap the floor had pinned him in. Her roared with rage as he closed the distance to the wicked chef in a single stride, blasting into her with terrible force.

Despite the pain, the dragon's claws closed in on the wretched woman, sparking with deadly arcs of lightning.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:28 pm

The chef's eyes widened and she turned to watch the man as he strode to her, she tensed and shook her head a little she shifted moving to try and get out of the man's way, but he had been faster than her and she didn't have the chance to escape his sudden attack.

Mercuriel gagged coughing as the tentacle released her, the nineteen year old rolled over scrambling forward towards Gayle, making a wretching noise as she was at last able to breathe normally once more.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:45 pm

Gayle and Emilia rushed to Mercurial as the dragon engaged the chef. This got them clear to take care of their companion and get them clear of the fight.

Brand sank his claws into his enemy, sending deadly lightning into the "woman's" sexy-looking body. He regarded this as a bit of a tragic waste, but he suspected her sexy appearance was only skin deep. While he didn't know what she was, she definitely wasn't human.

If she had been he might have tried to subdue and dominate her into submission...but the gloves were off. He roared as her drove her back against the counter behind her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:14 am

The chef squirmed and wriggled as she slid against the counter, she made no noises as she struggled against the dragon man though her face did show a fair amount of discomfort.

Mercuriel nodded slowly scrambling at last to her feet, the nineteen year old girl gave the two women a small grin. She rubbed her neck where the tendril had left a nasty looking red mark.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:45 am

Gayle and Emilia quickly pulled Mercurial back from the right...if that was what it could be called.

Brand grimaced as he bent the woman's back hard, slamming the back of her head against the counter. Since lightning and cold hadn't done very well, Brand's hand ignited in flames. He grabbed her face and started banging her head back on the counter over and over.

"You will," he ordered. "Leave us alone or I will finish this!"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:38 am

The woman wriggled and writhed her body twisting in unusual ways but she seemed to be quite understanding of what the man was saying and bobbed her head up and down slowly in acknowledgment.

Mercuriel grinned at the other girls moving in closer to them, panting a little she fell forward, a little disorientated from the non-consensual chocking. The young teen grabbed at Gayle and happily for Mercuriel her face found itself smooshed up against the red head's breasts.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay