Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:07 pm

"I can feel him wiggling against me! Oh, it's so hot, and he's so, mmm... so fuzzy..." Elratrix panted somewhere above in the distance, but her voice was perhaps covered up by the quite close moans, groans and pants coming from the bard's lips. All his lewd noises and lusty comments that tumbled out of him so easily, Trev could easily pick them up, though after a few thrusts, or minutes, it was hard to tell, Elratrev's voice was more incoherent babbles than conscious words.

It was impossible to tell if anything else was going on in the session. Was this a regular kind of pass-time? Were the players themselves doing anything or simply watching from their high vantage points? Elratrev's mother was most likely watching eagle-eyed, not just turned on but protective of her prize, not wanting Elratrix and her player to somehow steal Trev away.

The thrusts levelled out at a steady, firm pace as the pair got into their grove. Sometimes she thrust deep, other times she tried to angle specifically to rub against as much of Trev as she could. Trev had likely developed a good sense of vision now, from being kept inside his dragoness goddess so many times, so he could see the throbbing, vein-lined monolith in all of it's glory, it's tip twitching as it hungered for the eager release.

In and out, back and forth... How long had it been? Time seemed irrelevant and unknowable. It could have been minutes, it could have been an hour... but eventually, the thrusts became more erratic. "Fuck, I'm so close, I'm gonna cum, gonna blow a big fat load..." Elratrix panted. Trev was faced with definite submersion, his chamber bound to be utterly filled to the max with cream, unless he had another idea...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:08 am

Trev’s soaked wet fur was like a thick padding towel to stroke into at the end of the hot slimy journey she took rearranging Elratrev’s bowels. He clung onto it wrapped all around when it thrust in, feeling it schlop in and out of the exit of the bard’s belly. He swung with his weight for every thrust, rubbing and bouncing within for the bard’s enjoyment while he himself groaned and panted, Elratrev’s hold on him being diluted slightly by the huge throbbing musky shaft destroying the bard from below~

Through all the thrusting, Trev only thought of where he was in this moment, and how he could please the two Elras. He switched his positions around, constantly making every thrust a new sensation. She was thrusting against his belly and chest, then he was spreading that gut heavily and her thrust sent her shaft through a slimy tight coiling from his tail squeezing and stroking, and its glowing illuminated the inside of Elratrev’s belly, casting a shadow over that column of throbbing~

Trev’s final position would take some nerves, but as she thrust in again, it was suddenly much harder to do so! She had squished through the valve into that belly, which by now was quivering loosely, but it was so much tighter now! Maybe she would realize just where her shaft was sinking now as Trev let out a squeaky moan of pleasure that reverberated through that belly, clenching tight as he sat down on her shaft and taking it all deep inside of himself~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:57 pm

Elratrix's shaft was slick from the insides of Elratrev, and perhaps Trev's own sweat from all the steamy hijinks, so despite it's tremendous size and the initial resistance it met, it was just as eager, if not more so, for Trev's insides than it was Elratrev's. At first a bump against the panda's butt, then a spreading of the cheeks, a few kisses of his hole... and one firm, deep thrust to really get the enormous cockhead inside of Trev's rump. For a moment, the red panda was even comically bounced up and down in the belly untill the shaft slid deeper, filling up his belly just like he filled up Elratrev's.

Less of a jackhammer and more of a battering ram, he could see his stomach stretching with it's presence, Elratrev's groans likely synching with his own. "Oh fuck, he's so snug and tight! Hnnngn!" Elratrix panted. "His ass feels so good, fuck, it's like it's made for me! Oh, I'm gonna... Oh! OH!"

And with that, one final thrust lead to a surge of thick, white cream jettisoning from the taur's member, bloating up Trev's belly within seconds with her creamy goodness, and... bloating him more, and more, and more... it was a monsterous load, even a normal sized, average person wouldn't have the output the 'tiny' tauric Elra possessed.

Surely enough, Trev couldn't possibly contain it all, as some seeped through the seal between cock and butt, and began filling Elratrev's stomach as well, leaving Trev to settle not only with a bellyfull, but a bath of the stuff as well!
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:21 am

Trev was long since lubed up for this shaft from his own sweat and the sliminess of the belly he had sloshed around inside all day~ Her pre had been getting onto his rump plenty as well, but even still this was a huge insertion to take! His squeaks echoed around him as he felt that shaft driving and wedging inside, his legs trembling, and his form heavily pushing outwards a few times as he rocketed out against the shaft before getting pulled back, almost sucked out of Elratrev’s belly before the next thrust launched him forward. It was less about him getting that shaft inside as much as it was the shaft going in deeper as a result of Elratrev’s belly walls pushing him down onto it more and more, until at last he had a little ground to hold himself, but only for a few moments!

Her cream rushing through him was a hot flood of pleasure, enough to make him cry out and release his own spurts of cream into Elratrev, before it got mixed with the rising flow of cream he couldn’t contain, the pressure squeezing it out from his ring, as well as… urp! His belly couldn’t take so much, and it came up, flowing all the way through him out of his mouth in a pleasured spluttering that silenced his moans, but he enjoyed filling his bath all the more as he was fully heated up inside and out!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:38 am

The sheer magnitude of Elratrix's load became evident as it swirled around Trev. His own belly might have bloated to the max and overflowed, but even that level continued to rise up, soaking him in cream that rose up his body. He looked in danger of being drowned for a moment, before the flow blessedly came to a halt at his shoulders, giving him at least some room to breathe once he'd finished drooling the sweat white nectar itself.

"I... I came in him, I came in Trev!" Elratrix shouted joyously, beginning to giggle. She celebrated like it was some grand achievement, though admittedly in a world solely inhabited by different Elra's, it was quite a rare feat for an individual one, if they were at least being somewhat civilized.

"I'm so full..." Elratrev panted, his belly now larger thanks to a new mix of cum, Trev and Trev's own cum-filled belly.

There was stillness and serenity for a moment, before a wiggle deep within the red panda reminded all of them that the mighty tree-trunk of a member still sat inside. Elratrix slowly began to draw her shaft back, all the way out until only her flared head was spreading Trev's cheeks. A few more wiggles and then, POP! as she slid free, exiting Elratrev himself with much more ease.

Elratrev slowly lowered himself to the floor, his legs weak from such an... event, and so he lay down, panting as one hand held his belly.

"Well then, if everyone is QUITE satisfied, perhaps we might finally have a REST and move on to the next day?" The Great Mistress rumbled, her voice so prevalent over the others.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:53 pm

Trev felt his head spinning as his body felt more like a slime than anything... had he ever encountered one... probably... Maybe like the state of partially churning up and adding to some Elramonster... all soft and sloshy and wobbly... Urfff... He had never felt so full before as he did now... so heavy. He panted and then let out a burbling groan, slipping beneath the cream some as she pulled out of him, pulling him back with her a little before his rump pushed against that entrance and she pulled out of it fully, groaning more as he pushed himself up on shaking legs, enough to get above the cream again. Without realizing it, him and Elratrev were amazingly similar, making nearly identical movements, Elratrev moving as he was, Trev within him similarly lowering himself down as much as he could from inside, resting a hand on his own belly as it tried to squish and churn on that cream within. "U...wurgh... mmmm... hah... Holding up... out there?" he moaned gently as he reached forwards to rub at the belly around him, squishing his hands into that belly and shuddering... and then squeaking at the Great Mistress' voice even reached him clearly where he was at. He flushed brightly... but was hardly brought out from his revere of fun as he rubbed Elratrev's belly a little more. "Mmm... the big voice is right~ We should sleep~... Lots of.. churning to do~" he cooed, forgetting he was also in Elratrev's belly for potential churning if he wasn't careful~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:48 am

"Heh... I'm fine... just gotta... whew, just gotta... get used to the weight is all, and maybe... get some strength back to my legs" Elratrev huffed as he stroked over his belly, rubbing the cream against Trev's body inside of him. "Mmm... fuck, I love you" He panted, the guise of being anyone other than Elra slipping for a moment.

"You know, it's only a gameplay rest, not an actual nap" The Great Mistress pointed out with a smirk. "I'd get used to lugging that belly full of cream around, unless..."

There's the sound of a dice-roll. "...Elratrev might be overwhelmed by pleasure but his senses remain intact. Unless he does so by choice, he doesn't inadvertently digest you whilst resting" The Great Mistress decrees.

"Heh, that would have meant you spent the whole night in there... we can always do that real-time after the game, if you're interested" Elratrev purred down to his belly.

"Hey, don't hog the fluff all to yourself" Elratrix pouted.

"Says the girl who just bloated him up with cum" Elrageddon countered.

"Well, with the way I've planned the end of this session, you'll be lucky if ANY of you players end with Trev inside you" The Great Mistress teased, cryptically. It was easy to imagine the smirk on her face with the mischief she had in store.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:29 pm

Trev groaned and murrrrred within that belly as he relaxed. Despite it just being a narrative rest, he could certainly go for a full nap~ Unless his body was gonna speed up and digest this cream due to the Great Mistress' power over this game, but it sounded like she didn't plan for that~ "M-Mmmm... I wouldn't mind~ Hah... you're so wonderful~" Trev cooed to the Elra. Whether it was Elra as Elra, or Elra as someone else, he loved her too~

"I've got... Mmmm much more of you to explore for certain," he cooed as he pushed and made a nice heavy bulge outward before pulling back, for a heavy wobbling slosh~ He perked up though as the Great Mistress spoke, still clear for him to hear all the while even down where he was. "Hah... guess there might be other plans... mmmph... But I guess I'll soak here til morning... the plan was to set my reformation point inside of you~ So...mmm... once I do that, you can let me out I suppose. Not that... you really have too~" The red panda coooed and rubbed his hips against the belly walls, getting excited again, insatiable as he was.... and breathing in nothing but creamy air after all~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:59 am

Elratrev gave a little 'oof' when he felt Trev pressing out against him before giggling at the sensation. After a moment of getting both his breath and legs back, the minstrel used the bars he'd just been fucked against to pull himself back to his feet. His belly could be heard sloshing, which raised a chuckle from his hijinks partner in appreciation of her handiwork.

"Everybody awakens feeling Well Rested" The Great Mistress announced, as the party gathers together in the middle of their camp, after having packed their supplies away. With his new level of encumbrance, Elratrev had a little less maneuverability than the others, but still pulled his weight (and then some).

"Alright so, before we venture off into these ruins or caves or whatever they were, we need our VIT, Very Important Trev haha, to set his... reformation amulet, thing" Elradrake, the responsible party leader announced.

"And that means we can freely digest him whenever we want after that, right?" Elrageddon, the ravenous warrior, asked eagerly.

"Only if Elratrev lets him out" Elrara, giga-boobed mage, pointed out. "Plus, I imagine if all we do is eat him up as soon as he's available, I imagine not even HE wants to be caught in a constant cycle of devourment and reformation"

"Well, look... OOC chat here, but it's not fair if all Trev does is get eaten. He joined to play as well, so he should get to have some fun beyond a belly, right?" Elradrake pointed out.

There was murmured agreement, some a little reluctant (Elrageddon) and some a little guilty (Elrara and Elratrix).

"...I mean, I'm the one who has him right now, so it's really ALL up to me at this point" Elratrev pointed out with a snicker.

None of them had any idea how long it would take for Trev to set his reformation point, so it could have been that he'd already done it by this point, or he was waiting for them to finish before starting... or, possibly... he could just be napping.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:28 am

Trev murmured hazily as he was sloshed around with Elratrev’s movements. He felt the bard moving around, bending sometimes which squished Trev lewdly downwards some. He was a hefty load, if not in weight than at least in some bulk, yet he hardly slowed the bard down at all once Elratrev had recovered his stamina, and gotten his legs back underneath him.

He listened as the party members all talked, making sure to give the inside of the bard’s belly lots of rubbing. He mumbled and pushed around as the cream all around him was steadily gurgled and absorbed or drained downwards to be better absorbed deeper back inside of the bard~

Trev while rubbing pressed his face outward, and touched the amulet of his necklace to Elratrev’s belly. There was a brief flash, enough to illuminate him to the others as a dark silhouette on a golden flashed backdrop before the light winked out again.

He then rubbed a little bit more, working himself out of his lustful thoughts to speak up. “There, the reformation location has changed… Been awhiile since I’ve done that! Mmm… I wouldn’t mind being eaten over and over and over~ Surely I’m worth a little exp~… Mmph… but I don’t want to slow down this questing either… so churn me up as much or as little as you all want~ I just don’t wanna steal the spotlight, my heroes~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:00 pm

Trev's rubs, clearly visible from the outside, helped to ensure that Elratrev always had a smile on his face, with the occasional hum of delight or huff of arousal escaping his lips when he wasn't the one talking. He let out a louder hum and a slight giggle when he felt Trev's face against his stomach walls, rubbing over where the panda had been pressing.

"Mmm... you know, I could just keep digesting you, over and over... you'd be quite a meal, you'd never have to leave and it'd save me a whole lot of grinding if you're constantly giving me an EXP bonus..." Elratrev cooed.

"I use Intimidating Glare on Elratrev" Elrageddon piped up. "If we're gonna play by any rules then we'll play by rules of the dice"

There was thus the sound of a dice roll around them. "You succeed" The Great Mistress announced. "Elratrev, you feel you're in danger if you continue to hoard Trev all to yourself. Even though you're the chosen sanctuary of the party's VIP, you still have other things that can be taken advantage of... your guitar could be broken, for instance, or you yourself could be eaten-"

"Okay okay, I get the point!" Elratrev announced with a sigh. "Fine, I'll let him out... but if he ends up reforming in me because of something in the ruins, then we need to be absolutely sure the area's safe before I let him out again" Elratrev pointed out. "Now then... would you all mind waiting a moment?"

Elratrev could be felt walking, his belly swaying and sloshing though he held it by either side to steady it as he clambered onto something which he could lay down upon, like a tree-trunk or perhaps a camping cot that hadn't yet been put away. He cleared his throat and got himself back into character. "It's time for you to rejoin us, dear friend... I'm loathe to surrender you from my warmth but it seems the world desires your attention too, so you must depart from there, just for a little while... but I'll always be waiting" He purred before he started to clench and press down on his stomach, pushing Trev even further into his body, into his bowels.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:40 pm

Trev blushed quite deeply at the idea of being Elratrev’s sloshy experience grind, though in fact the whole party could use him as such to get a little bit of exp, though he wouldn’t contribute greatly to more than a level before it would feel like a slow progression. Still, free experience, better than crab fishing. Nor was Trev opposed to the idea, but then the dice rolled, and not only did Elratrev experience the intimidation, but it snapped Trev out of his charm the bard’s body had held onto him with for the last hour or so. He shuddered as he came back to some semblance of being more aware of himself than just pure infatuation with Elratrev. Still he held no grudge, and squeaked with a little moan as he felt Elratrev moving and sloshing him about.

“Oh Elratrev~” the red panda cooed, giggling and giving a few more rubs to those belly walls while he was able to, as he felt himself sliding down. “Mmm my kingdom for a booty like yours~… Oh wait I’m headed there now~” he groaned with a grin. “Mmm I suppose you can’t hoard me… like a dragon or something~” he snickered as he was sucked into those slimy bowels, knowing full well the irony of that statement. He wriggled and made an effort to help the bard squish and squeeze him through, to get the adventure going along, as well as to ensure Elratrev had plenty of motion to enjoy and squeeze on through Trev’s winding journey, until at last the slippery red panda had wriggled himself free of that doughy round rump, making sure to take his time on the exit, his body covered in a heavy sheen of sliminess and an aura of enticing arousal~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:16 am

Elratrev grunted, groaned and chuckled from the sensations of the fluffy red panda slipping through his body, using his hands to both push and rub at the large bulge Trev's body created in aid of his exit, but also to enjoy the feeling of having Trev inside of him for just a bit longer. "If it were just the two of us..." He purred, somewhat ominously before snickering, and letting out a groan as he felt Trev stretch open his butt and bring him back into library, and before the curious and aroused eyes of all the players and characters witnessing his return.

Once Trev's hips were clear, he slipped out smoothly, eliciting a final groan from the bard who lay back panting. "Sometimes, it feels just as good letting you out as it does getting you in... mmm..." He murred.

With the only other male now waylaid, Trev was under the gaze of all the female and hermaphroditc Elras, and the characters had gathered closely to ensure they were present for his return.

"Oh me, I want to eat him so fucking bad" Elrageddon the warrior huffed.
"Now now, let's at least let him get cleaned up and join us in the ruins for a while" Elradrake the ranger suggested.
"Oh wow... I really filled you up, huh?" Elratrix, taruic thief and filler of Trev bellies quipped with a giggle.
"There's a small spring not far from camp if you wanted to clean yourself down... or you could not, I imagine you're pretty slippery now" Elrara, more boob than Elra, pointed out.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:42 am

Trev slowly stood up with a brief groan as his thighs protested, having been in a curled up state most of the time he had been inside, and now they were stiff from that, as well as the heavier than usual weight of his belly which still sloshed with a fair amount of cream still to he worked off~ “Mmm I don’t think I’m going to need to even be fed tonight. Aren’t I the nicest little escort?” He chuckled as he swished his tail about. He was going to help the bard up, but Elratrev looked like his legs were protesting too muchly, so he turned to the rest of the group as they spoke.

He smiled to each of them; words sinking in like the slime soaking his fur. “Slippery as I am, my belly is quite full indeed~ As tasty as you might think I am, I think I would mostly taste like Elratrev and Elratrix cream. If you haven’t had the latter, I highly suggest it~” he snickered. “I think I will go clean up,” he announced, grinning a little, pretending as if he was holding a notecard in his hands. “Going off alone to wash up is most certainly what an escort would do after all. Surely there will not be any trouble for him. The party should react accordingly, or feel free to let him go off on his own, since this forest was meant to throw off anyone coming to look for him after all.” He spoke aloud amidst fits of giggles, then waved to his companions before walking across the wooded board towards the sound of water. His rump jiggled as he went~ Of course they still needed to finish setting up camp, but it was up to them if anyone of them should or would accompany him~

Or so it could have been, but perhaps staying inside of Elratrev, or connecting him as his reformation location, had rubbed some of the bard’s charisma off on him as he returned a moment later. “Elrara, you want to come with me?” He asked of the huge boobed Elra. “For being the one to suggest it, and I bet you’re probably the one in the party to hold onto the party’s soap?… Either way I would enjoy your company~”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:54 am

"Heh, why'd you think my girlfriend's so big?" Elratrix quipped under her breath at Trev's glowing review of her cream, speaking about one of the normal-sized players around them, well... normal-sized in terms of height, but rather well padded in every other metric. Indeed, the Elra in question giggled a little bit.

All of the party watched keenly as Trev walked away, all eyes of course focused on that swaying, wobbly rump as it got further and further away. In the short moment that he was out of sight, the party were discussing their inventory, and Elratrev had managed to get to his feet, his belly still a bit swollen from all the cream HE still had inside of him, though he definitely wasn't hefting as much as Trev himself.

When he requested her presence, Elrara blinked in surprise. "Me? Oh... oh, I couldn't possibly..." She began, blushing a little. "But... but yes, you're right, if you want to get squeaky clean, you'll definitely need my help!" She quickly said, before practically skipping over to him and taking his arm. How she even moved so easily with such... ridiculously humongous breasts, was quite a sight. They swayed gently as they seemed firmly, yet comfortably fastened, and with her standing right beside him, every step they took caused them to brush against him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:25 am

Trev smiled at the adorable sight of her bouncing and running over, and shivered as she pressed him into her massive chest. Going from the least padded chest to the most, quite the turnaround for the red panda~ But Elratrev's charisma hadn't worn off just yet, maybe it would when all the Elratrev sliminess was washed off, as for now he coiled his slimy tail around her hips, and pressed into her swaying chest as they headed towards the small spring. The Grand Mistress truly wove an impressive board to have a water feature here in the school library, though Trev had long forgotten about that, save for whenever he glanced upward to see the circle of giantesses surrounding them, watching their every move. "Thanks for helping me wash off," he said as they approached the water. The red panda in just his fluff had nothing to remove as he stepped into the warm water with a shuddering sigh, a bit of a trail flowing off of him as some of that sliminess washed into the water. He looked back to her, holding out his arms for her to come join him in the water, watching her boobs moving about, like huge floatation devices if she couldn't swim.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:30 am

Elrara was already dressed, though her 'robes' had left little to the imagination; a rather tight black and purple bodysuit with a sheer window for her chasm-like cleavage. "Oh, it's my pleasure... truly" She assured him with a soft smile. She was the meekest of all the character-actors he had met, though her player (her own sister) had her portray herself with more confidence and forwardness.

She peeled open her costume and stepped out, boobs now free to sway even more as she joined him in total nudity in the spring water. She approached him, though her embrace towards him was more like an avalanche of pillows, as boobs collided with him well before her hands were able to grab his shoulders. Soft heat, warm heat, nice heat... her bosom seemed to have charisma of their own, unsurprisingly. They were heavy enough that they, unfortunately, slipped below the water line, but light enough that she could swim and move normally in the water, though if she so desired, she could easily fill them with air and float lazily with them on the surface... but then again, she could always fill them with something... or someone, else.

"This water is clean, we made sure it was earlier, but..." She spoke softly. "Well... it's just... just water, you know? If you wanted, I could give you a more thorough bath... cleansing, energizing, soothing... plus a bit of milk for you to drink" She told him with a wink. "I'm sure Elratrev's belly was very cozy, and his honeyed words might have added some comfort... but think about it"

She paused, and then she just started giggling. "Boobs" She stated, simply, as if it was the only argument she needed. "Really, big, boobs" She added, going a little flushed.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:36 am

Elra being meek was an interesting soft side of her that made Trev curious, although as she was, she was keeping her confidence up it seemed. This was a pretty proven helpful part of these kinds of games! It certainly helped Trev out of his shell with his friends. It was a good thing he had those experiences, or he would have been a mess when Elra first appeared. He was only half a mess back then. It had felt like forever ago, even if it had hardly been long at all. His world had changed, literally several times.

He moved to press into her hug, finding himself met by a wall of boobs, and then getting squished against them. He could reach around them about as much as she could until they dipped down below the water some, giving him more room to breath and see her as they slid to press against his chest and belly, and off of his face.

“A more thorough bath would be nice. I wouldn’t want to potentially contaminate this water source with any potions or soap for that matter. Wildlife don’t wanna taste soapy water,” he chuckled some, knowing what she was actually getting at though as he moved a little closer. “If you’d like to give me a boob bath, I’d gladly accept~ Mix up whatever potions you have in there you want me to experience… and that goes without saying that includes more effects than just cleansing, if you want to have a little fun with our bath~ I’m curious what your milk might do to me, what potions you have stored away~”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:32 am

"Well, I'm sure I've got some lotions... stored away that could give you some buffs and bonuses" Elrara remarked, her face still a bit red. "A-and, maybe some potions for you slurp in the mean time... Mmm, you'll feel so comfy inside my milky boobs, it'll be better than a stomach, and you can relax all you want, maybe I'll even pump a little aphrodisiac in there and you can stroke your cock until you blow-"

At this point, Elrara started pouting, face bright red, and turned from Trev to her sister far above them. "Stop making me say lewd things!" She whined, breaking character.

"Oh, come on, we're all thinking about it" The punk-looking normal-sized Elra remarked with a snicker.

"Th-that doesn't mean I have to say it out loud!" Elrara squeaked, wringing her fists in cute frustration. She turned back to Trev, her face still red. "Please... um, pick a boob" She mumbled, looking away bashfully as she lifted her gigantic bosom up from underneath, her nipples primed and hungering for the panda.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:12 pm

Trev listened intently with a grin, tail flicking about as he watched her shifting on the spot, hearing her chest sloshing around while she spoke as well. He stepped a little closer, but paused as she stopped, getting flustered and calling up to the titans above them. Seeing them talk reminded him they were there, watching all of this proceeding around them, making his smile a little softer as he moved a little closer. He couldn't tell whether she was truly interested now, or if it was her player making her say such things. He decided to give her an out as he stepped closer, water lapping at her belly and the underside of her boobs in his wake. "Mmm should probably save the buffs for the party, and maybe the debuffs I was interested in too. But also..." he leaned even closer, to whisper to her. "If you'd like, ahh... would you rather... your player take this one instead? I'm sure she'd not mind eating me up, if you're a bit too embarrassed."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay