Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:36 pm

(Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!)

Upon his arrival at the tavern mock-up, Trev would find not just the Bartender, but also the Guard and the rest of the supporting cast of Elras, all of whom likely had some in-character backstory that involved Trev somehow, from either noble deed or a playful acquaintance. They were all wishing him well and bidding him goodbye (Some of the more dramatic Elras were even putting on some waterworks). If his eye was keen and attentive enough, Trev might actually recognize some of the Elras as the bandits he'd been accosted by, though they were now portraying different characters it seemed; The Ringleader now appeared to be a baker, and the petite Elra that had chased him through the streets was now a farmer.

The Bartender smiled, and passed the Celebrant's Vessel over the bar to him. "The Mayor sent word you'd be heading here, everyone wanted to make sure you get a proper send off... I'll be honest, I was half-tempted to shove this vessel up my ass and make you reach for it, buuuut... I think I'd incur the wrath of the Great Mistress if I held you for too long... perhaps I'll get another chance later in the campaign" She remarked with a chuckle, before clearing her throat. "Now, let's all wish Trev a fond farewell, cheers!"

Trev would receive many pats on the back, claps upon the shoulder, and especially many flirtatious advances before the Great Mistress spurred the scene on and he was sent to join the player party at the village's gate.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:22 am

(Very Merry Christmas to you too~)

The red panda perked up at the sight of so many Elras all tucked into the tavern, but it seemed so lively like it was a real thing! Only without a roof it was missing that compact feeling, but he could just as easily see it for how it should be if he just didn’t look up at the many eyes down on him, seeing how they moved above, talking and relaxing some as they had a little break from the game while their characters waited.

He smiled and grinned a little more at the barmaiden’s suggestion, tail flicking about. “I do cherish this cup… maybe if you’re playing a bandit next time, you might try that strategy… it probably *would* work~” he told her with a rumble… loud enough for all of the Elra’s present to be made aware of that fact~ Certainly the Guard had let them all know how he had felt going into her, and could show off the lusciousness adding to her figure from him~ He chatted for a little longer before it seemed time for the game to move along and he headed to the gate of the village, drinking water from his cup before smiling to the party. “Thank you all again for this trip, and for waiting for me. If you would like I could fill your waterskins with pretty much anything you’d like to drink, now or on the road. It’s the least I can do in thanks. And well.. I guess I can fulfill any other appetites, but let me set my reformation point first, otherwise I’ll be waking up in the Mayor’s bed again and you’ll have to come all the way back here for me.”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:03 am

"Oh! Please, you should let me be your reformation point!" quipped the soft voice of the giga-boobed witch, Elrara. "Please, let me explain... believe it or not, I've held so many potions, remedies and concoctions in my boobs in my time as an adventurer, that... well, staying in my boobs is like a spa. Whenever anyone's injured on our team, they recover in my breasts... So please, allow me to be your sanctuary!" She pleaded, eyes glowing with hope. It also might have helped that she smelled nice, like an infusion of flowers and herbs. The party's magic user seemed to have a lot of natural assets on her side when it came to winning Trev's attention.

"No way! If he wants a safe place to reform, he clearly needs to reform in the comfort of the strongest possible walls" Elrageddon announced, stepping forward. Finally, she was showing off a slim, toned tummy for now, as she'd dealt with whatever, or whomever, her previous meal had been. She looked like the kind of Elra, however, that wouldn't be waiting long in order to have her fill, or waiting period. "I'm the best, toughest fighter here, I could even take on a whole band of gnolls with you in my belly, and it wouldn't effect my performance whatsoever! If you need a guaranteed safe space, I'd be your best bet!" She said, pointing her thumb at her tum and giving a grin.

The ranger Elradrake and taurian thief Elratrix shared a look, and sighed. "Well... look, some of us have to be sensible, Sir Trev... but if you want somewhere safe and comfy without too much fuss or drama, well... I'd offer you my body" The party leader, Elradrake said.

"And I've got so many different parts you can reform in" Elratrix added. "Four boobs, two stomachs, balls... and if you think about it, I'm built to carry things. I might not be a warrior, but when it comes to physical strength, I'm just as good as Elraggedon" She told him with a smile.

Sweeping in front of all the females however, the leather-jacketed Elratrev slid into view, and gave a single strum of a chord on his guitar. "Trev. Babe." He purred, giving the patented Elra 'mischievous smile' "You've dwelled in a world where every moment, you see the same face... a beautiful face, certainly, but the same one... perhaps, it's time for a change, in tone, in experience, in... gender... I can see in your eyes, and I can hear in your heart, there's a sense of adventure about you... why not make me that first step? Two fine fellows, two strapping lads... two hot guys, together, all snuggled up... don't you want to try?" He purred. "I'd love to feel you under my skin and stroke over where your body rests, it would be an absolute pleasure..."

After all offers were made, the sound of a dice roll could be heard, and a snicker from the Great Mistress. "Trev... you've heard all the offers, but Elratrev the bard has a certain endearing sweetness to his voice... truly comforting, truly alluring... Everyone else merely sounds hungry, and he sounds sincere..."

A dice, a 1d20 in fact, suddenly appears in Trev's hand. "Roll for Willpower" The Great Mistress told Trev with a smirk. "If your roll is equal or greater than 12, you're free to make your own choices... if you roll less, however... Elratrev is very persuasive, and his... perhaps, magically charming words convince you that he's the best person to trust with your reformation" The Great Mistress told Trev.

"12? But I've got high charisma!" Whined Elratrev's mother far above, clearly determined for her character to gain Trev. "Indeed... but remember, Trev possesses the Arcane-Blooded trait, and has higher than normal Magic Resistance... perhaps your natural charisma alone might have won his attention, but you attempted to sway him with a magical assist, which he might, perhaps, see right through"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:35 am

Trev smiled as they all began to speak to him one after another. He wasn't sure if he just didn't hear what the players were saying above, whether the actors were saying it on their own, or if there was some connection between them. Probably the last one with the way the Great Mistress was presiding over everything, although at the same time, maybe they just understood what their players wanted, or just wanted the same as them. And maybe it wasn't all acting either, as he could see each of them were genuinely seeking him out to have for their journey. Sure he would probably end up in all of them... though which one of them he was in over and over again, likely each morning... well... He looked to each of them as they spoke, getting out a little bit of voice as they female Elras spoke.

"N-Now.. I-I have to set it in the morning so there's no rush to--" he began, before Elratrev moved closer, and Trev felt his face heating up as he looked over the Elra's body. The way he held himself, the strum of his instrument, the glimmer in his eye... all of it was just so charismatic~ And while the others all were telling him about great they were to be inside of... Elratrev complimented himself just as much as he complimented the red panda before him... In fact, Elratrev made it all about the red panda, only mentioning himself in how much he would enjoy it... This had Trev slightly swooning on the spot~ His ears hardly caught the words above until a large die suddenly appeared in his hands, leaving him blushing madly as he looked over the die, his attention drawn away from Elratrev's charm.

He rolled the die, away from the party so he didn't bowl the actors over like pins, and heard it clattering a little across the scenery. He couldn't see the number himself, but the players could, and the great mistress as well~
(I gave this a roll to see~... and the result was a 5 x3)

Trev felt the magical sway winning him over. Not that he thought to resist it much at all, even with his slightly more potent ability to do so. He breathed in deeply, turning back to the other actors, his eyes set on Elratrev. The bard could see there were lovey hearts in the red panda's eyes as he shuddered and stepped closer to him. Charismatic, charming... he was a beautiful man, this male Elra~ "Well... I s-suppose actually... b-better to make that choice now... so we don't... so we have this figured out... mmm... I think I'll be... staying with Elratrev in the nights.. in the mornings~ Til our paths regrettably part~... It will have to wait til morning... heh... here's hoping I don't.. digest before then~" he cooed, his tail swaying, pressing his fluffy body against Elratrev... paws rubbing up and down him. He was a little more than just convinced. He had rolled low and failed the ability check by such a degree that Trev had become magically Infatuated by Elratrev!~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:25 am

Elratrev's player up above practically squee'd and clapped her hands in joy as her plan seemed to work, thanks to the woeful roll from the red panda, though the other players grumbled at this defeat.

Elratrev himself however, just grinned at Trev, sliding one arm around Trev's body before his hand took a nice grip on Trev's buns. "I wouldn't digest you so soon, my friend... I'd want to feel your company, let you feel mine all around you, nice and snug and comfy... that's the way it's meant to be, Trev, that's how it was always meant to be, with you inside of me... you know it makes sense..."

Elratrev slid his guitar off of himself so that he could now put his other hand on Trev, holding onto him and staring into his eyes. "I want you" He purred. "I want to be your carriage, your chariot, your tent and your campfire... I will bring you warmth and safety"

Elratrev kissed Trev, softly and briefly before smiling. "...please, let me hear you say it... that you want to be in me too... right now"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:02 am

(Happy new year ^^)

Trev’s eyes were in a state of blushy swirling as Elratrev pressed against him. Physical touch from the one he was utterly charmed by and infatuated with was enough to make him shudder and bus tail to softly glow. The red panda gasped and squeaked as his thicc rump was groped and he pushed himself against Elratrev’s front when that instrument was moved away. He nuzzled into Elratrev’s abs, hands wandering along his thighs, up towards the bulge tucked into his pants~

As those words rolled over him, the red panda swooned and eagerly pressed into that wonderful kiss with a breathy moan~ His paws now unabashedly tugging at Elratrev’s pants as the male scent from the bard pulled him even closer, with Trev nuzzling his front, and reaching to feel his cake in the back. “Mmmm I want inside of you… hah… now! Th-the future lord… d-demands it? Mmmm… maybe I could just… mmph… lording… lord over your bowels… your sack full of cream… mmmm your churning belly… maybe you could be my castle~”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:37 pm

(Happy New Year to you as well :))

"Hmm... perhaps that could be arranged... taking position as a court minstrel... I could be your castle and your throne all at once" Elratrev chuckled. "Perhaps our meeting will be more beneficial for both our futures than we anticipated, no? Heh, either way... Elrapeak is still a long way away, and we have plenty of time to get to know one another... and you can start by getting to know me... from the inside out"

Elratrev kissed Trev again, but this one wasn't a quick peck or teasing smooch, no... this time, the bard leaned in, his lips firm and tongue assertive, making out with the red panda whom he was styled after.

It remained a kiss for what seemed like the longest while, before Elratrev's grip on Trev's buns tightened, and his mouth began spreading over Trev's face, the kiss soon widening to cover the red panda's head.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:14 am

The red panda was utterly charmed by the bard meant to look much like him... in fact... naughty ideas began to flow through him, things he would voice later, once he had properly settled his reformation point with Elratrev. For now he just moaned out his enjoyment, rubbing and pressing his fluffy self against him. He was everything Trev could hope for, and he opened his mouth eagerly for that wonderful smooch, moaning and taking in that tongue, slurping and huffing around it, until he relaxed and closed his eyes as his vision was utterly obscured. His cheeks flexed, so heavy and squishy in Elratrev's hands as he was hoisted up to be devoured smoothly~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:09 pm

(Apologies for the waits, I haven't found the time to respond lately)

It was perhaps a good thing that Elratrev had begun by devouring Trev's head, because at least then the red panda wouldn't be aware of how many eyes were upon them, players and performers all, but none more so than Elratrev's player, utterly gleeful and watching with excitement as her character, portrayed by her son, claimed her most treasured prize... already ideas and thoughts were whirling, trying to think of ways to keep Trev contained and eventually smuggle him home, where she adore him and dote on him and keep him and all sorts!

Elratrev himself was quite keen to enjoy the moment as it was. His hands did not move from Trev's rear, always keeping a firm, squeezy grip on the suitably bouncy, squeezable buns. The insides of the male Elra were warm, tight and slick, just like always. Truly, besides the fact that Elratrev had a lithe body that made his stomach seem a bit tighter and thinner, there was no great discernable difference to his belly than any others... unless Trev was so well travelled of the dragoness' insides that he could detect even the slightest of changes in warmth, texture, or just general feeling.

Elratrev lifted Trev by his butt into his mouth all the way until the red panda's hips themselves, at which point he leaned his head back and allowed gravity to carry Trev's legs and tail down, allowing him to bundle up inside of Elratrev's stomach.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:44 am

(Nothing to apologize for, hope you doing well <3)

Trev had eyes for nothing but Elratrev, outside, and then inside, heading deeper, hotter, wetter, slimier, moaning softly as he was devoured by the wonderful charming bard~ Trev eagerly kissed along his tongue, the back of his throat, going down nice and smooth~ His tail glowed brightly as he was gulped and pulled ever deeper, disappearing beneath those abs as he steadily distended that once lithe belly and made Elratrev's gut heavily sag~ They had alot of walking to do, but it seemed the bard was so eager to have him, carrying him all day perhaps wasn't so much of a problem~ He did seem strong after all. His butt was so soft and fluffy, squishy, fingers able to be dug deep into all of that cushion he had back there~ He was in bliss, he was in Elratrev~ There could be nothing better... he could just stay here forever~ His head was full of lusty thoughts of just being Elratrev's belly filler for all time~ He would get to know every inch of this belly as he plunged inside, making the bard's belly sway and wobble as he curled up, legs and tail disappearing, hips making a huuuuuge bulge on the way down, before at last he was gone, out of sight, packed away down in Elratrev's hot slimy gut, his flavor lingering heavily on the bard's tongue and back of his throat as the red panda stirred up the air a little down below while settling into a comfortable curled up position.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:13 am

The dragon bard gave a light belch once Trev was all tucked away, before giving a leisurely sigh as his hand rubbed over the surface of his now bulbous, sagging stomach. "Oh my days, such a splendiferous feast! A rump worthy of the Gods, I'd daresay" He remarked gleefully, seeming physically unimpeded by his new center of gravity and weight gain.

Elratrev grinned, his hands roaming across his belly, and all of Trev's body before once again finding the red panda's bare behind and squeezing it through his stomach walls. "You've ignited a fire of passion in me, young lord, and certainly one in my loins" Elratrev said with a snicker. "I'll gladly be both steed and tent for as long as you need..."

"...fuck you feel good..." Elratrev huffed under his breath, breaking character. "You sit so well, right between my hips. right at my middle, it's like you fit perfectly... and you're making me so hard, can you tell?" He questioned with a snicker. Indeed, even through skin and leather, beneath Trev there was certainly a bulge against the bottom of the belly, where Trev's form pressed down against Elratrev's junk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:08 am

Trev blushed deeply curled up down below as that belch rose up around him and exited up above. He felt the belly around him get a little tighter, and rumbled slightly as he felt the rubbing outside. “Mmm~ my rump is that… good~ Mmmm I should show it off more often~ Hah… mmmm it’s so good in here~ Inside you, my beloved bard~” he moaned down there in Elratrev’s sagging gut. He murrrrrded out a rumbling vibration, then squeaked as that booty of his was squeezed directly from outside! Trev’s moan rose up Elratrev’s throat for all to hear~

He was still utterly bewitched by the spells cast on him, and even while ElraTrev broke character a little, his words captivated him even further~ “Mmmm for as long as I need? Oooh, we have a long travel to go~ Hah… I think… I want to stay with you~ Yes I think I will~ Unless you like a bit of squirm in your perfectly situated prey? Mmm l-let’s continue with this day…. The sooner we get to tomorrow, the sooner my reformation spot can be right here~” he moaned put, kissing the belly walls. “Haaah~ oooh Elratrev… my home~” he groaned as he settled into his slimy dark abode in that nicely round belly, bulging and sloshing some, and then even more while bouncing some and rubbing his hefty rump upon that rising throbbing arousal beneath his plump rump. “And I’ll of course… take care of you later~” He was still deeply lost in the magical charm, but there was no way he would be anything but a blushy mess whenever he would eventually… He rubbed and kept grinding, giving Elratrev such an active belly to enjoy rubbing down on that bard’s arousal~. “Keep me safe… keep my excited…just keep me all yours~”
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:30 am

A cleared throat from their fellow characters would bring at least Elratrev back into the room, snapping out of his reverie partially.

"Whatever, let's just go, yeah? Got a campaign and stuff to do, you know?" Warrior Elrageddon huffed, although this only earned a few little chuckles from boob mage Elrara and party leader Elradrake.

Tauric rogue Elratrix however, sauntered up to Elratrev, and began to also rub his belly with her large, powerful hands. "You both look so cute, so... mmm..." She whispered, her touch swirling around the surface of Elratrev's belly. "Maybe once we make camp tonight, and we're all settled, maybe you and me could... have some fun, with our VIP..." She said, with a smirk.

Elratrev grinned at her. "I'm sure neither of us will mind, Trixie..." He agreed. The two shared a grin, before the powerful Elratrix had scooped Elratrev up, hands beneath his arms and held him up to her face, the two starting to make out, Elratrev's belly squished against Elratrix's boobs. They were allowed their passionate kiss for a little bit longer, before the even more intimidating cleared throat of the Great Mistress rumbled over them.

"As delightful as this is to witness, your Warrior is correct... and we only have the library for another thirty minutes so if you could leave any further frolicking until towards the end, that would be most helpful" The Great Mistress decreed.

Elratrix let Elratrev down, the former now covered in kiss marks, before they gathered themselves. "Alright, let's make for the forest, we'll avoid the roads and anyone else looking to claim Trev's bounty that way, if we follow it's edge for a while" Elradrake announced.

With one hand constantly caressing Trev through the walls of his stomach, Elratrev got his things together, and the party finally began their exit from the town...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:02 am

Trev bundled up inside of Elratrev only felt him tensing up a little as he was pulled from their sappy talk, bouncing a little, so wonderfully warm, his murrring rumbling and vibrating inside of Elratrev's belly, especially able to be felt when those hands squished and rubbed over him in there, rolling him casually around, sloshing noisily, making little squeaks as though he was getting churned up, but just rolling and tumbling over and over~ He couldn't quite hear what was whispered, but he certainly felt those hands leave, and then being hoisted up with such a heavy schlursh, he almost slid out of that belly and deeper, lower inside of Elratrev~ but the squishing around him helped bring him back into that belly, a lovely heavy wobble pushing into those mighty boobs~

Clear as if spoken in his ear however, he could hear the Great Mistress speak, leaving him shuddering under her pressure. Still under Elratrev's spell, he softly cooed as Elratrev was set down, settling down himself in a nice heavy paunch once more, and began to sway and slosh about gently as they walked away, finally leaving his town, his home~ He was utterly enraptured by the bard as he rubbed his hand outward against the belly. His new adventure was off to a wonderful start~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:28 am

With Trev safely tucked away within one of their party, the players were able to somewhat focus a bit more on their task at hand. For them, it was mostly just roaming across the countryside, dealing with minor battles with kobolds (smol Elras) and goblins (also smol Elras but green) as well as interacting with both fellow travellers and residents who lived beyond the village.

Elratrev proved to be quite a popular figure, seductive and charismatic, and many a tidbit of information was gleamed by the combination of his flirtatious words and his willingness to allow his belly to be rubbed. It would turn out that the soon-to-be Lord Trev was a lot more in demand than they figured, with bands of mercenaries scouring the countryside to find him. Some suspicion was aroused by the group, considering they were seemingly travelling the other way, but their joint persuasiveness and intimidation managed to help them evade detection.

One of the other bits of information they'd learned was of a treasure supposedly hidden in a cave within the forest itself, the forest that the party intended to use for cover whilst travelling further north. They agreed to discuss their next move later at camp.

The evening soon arrived in-game, and the party went a bit deeper into the woods to hide their campfire for their camp. Once they were all settled, they relaxed around the fire they'd built. Elratrev was strumming his guitar for ambience, which he was holding to his side thanks to the mass on his front where Trev was held.

"So, about this treasure in the woods..." Elradrake, Ranger spoke up. "I think we should seek it out"
"I agree, but why?" Elratrix, Thief added.
"The further we go into the woods, the less likely we'll encounter anyone looking for Trev, and nobody would expect the party that actually has him, to take a treasure-seeking detour, right?" Elradrake suggested.
"Won't we end up putting him in a different kind of risk though? There might not be people but there'll still be monsters... and what if there's more people when we come back out, IF we come back out" Elrageddon, Warrior countered.
"Hopefully, people will have realized that Trev isn't here, and would have expanded their search to other places, other villages or roads" Elradrake answered.
"What about the people of Elrapeak?" Elrara, Boob Mage, questioned. "Isn't it a pressing matter to get Trev there as soon as possible?"
"Technically, we're being paid to bring him there in one piece, but there was no time-limit attached to the contract... even if he's needed there, we can take our time" Elratrix pointed out.
"You do not desire to get paid as soon as possible?" Elratrev, Bard, finally asked.
"Oh, I do, but if there's treasure here, we can get paid and get bonus wealth!" Elratrix said happily.
"Hmm... what does the lord himself think of the matter?" Elradrake questioned, addressing Trev himself for his opinion on either carrying on to Elrapeak or taking a detour to find treasure.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:31 am

The sounds of fighting outside roused the red panda tucked away ever so slightly. He only felt a pity that Elratrev didn't get to eat any of them too, as it sounded like the rest of the party got some nice snack-sized Elras, but maybe that would be too greedy for Elratrev to get more than him~ He happily wobbled and bounced along as some nice carry weight for the bard throughout the day, and wriggled within for a flurry of pleasurable waves whenever Elratrev was getting his belly rubbed~ He even made some muffled squeaks to help Elratrev in convincing those that asked about it, that he was just some prisoner being taken for a bounty to Elrapeak.

Trev dozed off every now and then, though it wasn't as though a full day actually passed, but he felt right at home as though it was evening when he felt the bard settling down and heard him playing soft tunes. He rubbed outwards to make more loving bulges within the bard's belly~ He was still quite enchanted by the bard belly, covered in sliminess from head to toe. His clothes were so utterly soaked, who knows if he'd ever be able to wash the bard's scent out of them~ He rolled himself over, making the bard's belly jiggle about heavily. Now that they were all alone, he could... enjoy himself a little more~ The look on his face if anyone could see it could tell Trev was utterly focused on the belly all around him. It had been awhile since he'd been kept in one for so long, and being magically enticed into the bard was starting to really set in on him~ The party might be intending to bring Trev back as a lord, but they might be turning him into an Elra gutslut in the process~ Well, who said rulership couldn't be fun?~

At being addressed, he softly squeaked a little and it took him some time to really form much thought of things outside of the bard's belly. "Mmm... I agree with this... you deserve more treasure and rewards~" he cooed out lovingly. "Mmm... maybe in the morning... then I can.. set my reformation here... then I can help too without worry... Mmm... in fact.. there's really no danger... unless someone thinks to keep me like this and steal me away...but that's not really too likely... I'm in safe bellies with you~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:17 am

"Mmm, seems my lovely Lord is in agreement with the idea of treasure-hunting" Elratrev remarked with a chuckle. "Perhaps he's hoping to acquire some treasure of his own... and surely being part of a mighty tale or a noble deed wouldn't hurt his reputation" The canny bard suggested with a smile.

"Well, I suppose that settles it... we'll investigate those caves and ruins we heard about tomorrow after we've done all we need to ensure Trev's safety" Elradrake announced.

"I can guarantee his safety for the night" Elratrev said with a chuckle. ("I'd guarantee it for the whole campaign if I could" Elratrev's player, his mother, murmured hungrily)

"Well, I'm gonna find something to eat before turning in" Elrageddon announced.
"I picked up some books from Trev's hometown, I'm gonna read some of them and see if there's anything interesting hidden in them" Elrara added.
"Very well... I'm going to get rested now, so that my focus is sharp for the task at hand tomorrow" Elradrake finished.

One voice in all those voices was missing, however, and after a moment Elratrev's guitar fell silent as well. "Well, now that we have some free time before the next time-skip, howabout we spend it together, Elratrev? You've been sweet-talking all day and now it's time to deal with the consequences" Elratrix, the mighty tauric, and mightily proportioned, thief teased.

"You just look so cute, handsome, tempting... all because of that lovely Trev bulge in your belly, it's really... hnngn..." Elratrix panted, one hand planted on Elratrev's belly, her palm resting somehow possessively over Trev's form.

Elratrev slid his guitar off, and stood up, pressing himself against the taur with a grin. "...Take me then, show our soon-to-be lord how powerful your urges are" He purred.

It's a good thing Trev was comfortable and well-rested inside of Elratrev's stomach, because it seemed like his stay was about to get a bit more... volatile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:38 am

Trev was partially interested in the treasure. He was also interested partially in getting to show off some skill! Hopefully anyways, he might just get eaten up, but he could be heroic! And what would a monster think of digesting him, and then he just crawls back out of the bard! Heh that might just scare em into surrender!… Or if the party is losing, give them some naughty ideas~ Who was to say how the game would progress. Lastly, he was also just… interested in a detour that meant he spent more time inside of the warm comfy elratrev~

He smiled as he relaxed down there, softly stroking the belly walls around him to the rhythm of the bard’s music even unconsciously stopping when the music faded and was replaced by the voices up above. He smiled and shuddered as he felt that squeeze like he was being grabbed through that belly by a big hand! He pulled himself up a little and sloshed that gut noisily as the two of them… well he could feel them moving about, whatever clothes they did have were coming off by the sound of it~ “I’ll try not to weigh you down~” Trev giggled as he rubbed Elratrev’s belly a little more fervently, producing rippling bulges all along that belly against the big palm pushing down on him. “Go as wild as you like too~ I’ve had plenty of bumpy rides like this before~” he added as he slid and sloshed noisily~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:44 am

Elratrix giggled as she took Elratrev by the hand and started leading the bard back to her own tent. "Be careful what you wish for, Little Knight... this ride might be a rollercoaster..." The taur purred as the duo arrived in the thief's tent. The shedding of clothes and armour muffledly rang out around Trev as both his host and his partner stripped themselves to their barest of skin. "So..." Elratrev began. "...how shall we do this?"

"Well, you lean on this bar here, and I'll get on the next one up..." Elratrix said as she guided the bard. Elratrev was positioned so he was leaning against something with his arms and chest supporting his weight, meaning that at the angle he was stood, his occupied belly hung down almost unimpeded, though if the belly swayed, Trev would feel Elratrev's thighs still there behind him.

"Perfect, now... are you ready?" "Oh yeah, give it to me..." The two purred together, before there was joint groan of satisfaction, and Elratrev began to pant. It seemed like it was already pretty incredible whatever he was feeling, but Trev had yet to really feel any shake or sway of his confines...

...but then, from the bottom of the belly, like a new occupant come to join him, rose the monumental flared cockhead of the tauric thief, stealing what space Trev hadn't filled and invading his own in equal measure. The heat, the hardness, the throbs, all of them pressed against Trev, pinning him between wall and shaft.

"Oh Me, I can feel him, so fluffy and fuzzy against me..." Elratrix panted. "I need... I need... oh, I can't help myself..."

Then, the shaft began to draw back, almost as if it was going to slip away, but before the wide head could ease back through the stomach's sphincter, it plunged back in, hammering against the top of the belly... and thus began, a cycle, as Elratrix began fucking Elratrev with her enormous cock whilst Trev was still inside of him.

(Apologies for delays, dealing with stuff that makes it difficult to focus on this when I get a chance)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:19 am

Trev wobbled nice and heavy against his thighs with each step as the pair walked. Even Trev could tell they were getting somewhere secluded. He had been in this kind of situation before, but never with such powerful heroes~ Usually it was just naughty monsters. There was always one potential downside to getting eaten up. Well, not a downside, but if he wasn't digested, he couldn't reform! And if he couldn't wiggle free, he would be quite truly trapped, and a monster could have taken advantage of that to keep him as a toy~ Most elramonsters never went that far though, or he escaped while they slept... or got churned while they slept and couldn't stop their digestion. He perked up as he sank down a little more, rolling over and listening, curiously, blushing as he heard them speaking. He wasn't so used to their voices, so it was only when he met his new roommate, that he recalled which Elra that Elratrev was suddenly getting impaled by!~ He let out a squeak as the barrel of that cannon brushed up hard against him, and he groaned and squirmed, rubbing against it as it started to pump back and forth. The next time it came back it barely missed smooshing his head up into Elratrev's throat! He pulled back just in time, shuddering as he rolled over slightly, crossing his legs around that opening down below, and panting as each time that rod rose up and slammed up above, it brushed all up his front from his belly to his chest and then up beyond! As he rocked about in there, it was a nice lifeline to hug onto when it came surging in, brushing through his thighs and arms with each quickening thrust... all while also giving his own shaft stroking on its own as Trev ground to the rhythm of their action~

(No worries, a bit same here)
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay