Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Redfield » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:15 pm

Ellie peered out from beneath the cloak, the shrunken girl enjoying watching the world beyond, her eyes admiring the drow women, grinning beneath her gag.

Yunessa tensed briefly, watching the women approach from the corner of her eye, she wet her lips a little turning her head to the side as though she hadn't noticed the women. Her hands moved to rest over her stomach and she shifted position slightly, but didn't move from the spot wandering what the women might want with her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:26 pm

Two of the women were fingering their shops. The dark elves began talking among themselves, their tones mocking g as they surrounded Yunessa. One of them poked at Yunessa's chest and made a comment, eliciting laughter from the others.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:30 pm

Yunessa's cheeks lit up slightly at the poke, she knew they were making fun of her but didn't speak their language. The young knight raised an eyebrow "can I help you ladies?" she asked the slight hint of amusement in her voice. She kept her hands in the same position not wanting to provoke a fight not when she was this outnumbered. Ellie blinked the shrunken girl retreating under the cloak to hide on the girl's shoulder. Yunessa lightly tapped her stomach, looking around at the women "if not can you please leave me be."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:52 pm

More laughter. One of them flicked her hands and Yunessa was suddenly shoved backwards...right into another if the drow. She was shoved forward, then sideways....dislodging the cat.

Brand dropped to the ground, looking angry. One of the dark elf women took her whip in her hands. She flicked it at Brand with a snap...and of course Brand didn't even blink.

More comments, a few looking at the cat. Brand's molten gold eyes flashed to Yunessa.

So help me if they push it even a little bit further...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:01 pm

Ellie was thrown about, grabbing onto the cloak and threatening to tumble off the knight's shoulder for a moment before she readjusted herself allowing herself to straddle the knight's shoulder .

Yunessa looked to the Brand cat shaking her head slightly, she could handle a little shoving, being a skilled fighter in her own right. The knight tutted a little "really ladies, gonna try that?" The knight snorted, eyeing the whip briefly, she could be a weak spot whips took a little time to use, more so than a blade at the very least. She placed a hand behind her back 'wait could they be using magic, that could present a problem' she thought to herself. She didn't want to escalate the situation "now ladies try not to be unreasonable just move along and leave me be."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:08 pm

More laughter. One of them tried to snatch up Brand but he was too quick. Then they noticed the gagged miniature Ellie.

More conversation, this time with a bit more of an urgent nature. Knives were held but not drawn. Yet. The alphas among them, however, seemed to want to push things.

"What are you doing here, alone, surface trash?" One of them asked in Common. "This place is not yours. How dare you walk about as though you belonged."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:52 pm

'Oh now there speaking my language and it's to insult me how predictable.' Yunessa thought to herself, though the knight had no idea how she would respond to the woman. The barefoot knight took a small step backwards looking towards the woman who spoke and flashed a polite smile, keeping her hand in place behind her. "I don't see what business it is of yours that I'm here" the woman states hands "I am free to do as I please so why does it bother you so? or were you looking for a kiss?" Her eyes wandered over the woman's body for a moment before she turned her gaze away a light blush upon her cheeks.

Ellie gave a muffled laughed from her position on the shoulder, her eyes watching the woman with mild interest.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:47 am

"Peel her pale face off," a girl said flatly.

One of the young women fingered her knife.

"You could only dream of bedding one of us, girl," another said bluntly.

Yunessa was grabbed from behind and the tone playing with her knife drew it. She was holding it took xasually, though, and Yunessa was a trained knight...

Or she could just let the increasingly impatient Brand eat them all...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:03 am

Yunessa blinked turning her head to look at the woman behind her, she had her wrist not a good move on the drow's part she clearly didn't think much of her. The knight sighed shaking her head a little, then she twisted her body grabbing the drows wrist and with a twist threw the woman over her shoulder slamming her into the pavement with the intent of knocking the wind out of her.

The knight tutted slightly a small smile on her face then before the women react she spun around again easily snatching a knife from one of the women, they definitely didn't think much of her and judging by their attitude Yunessa believed the girl's didn't seem to be too good at fighting. She gave a casual shrug, "look, I'd put those weapons away, it's not going to end well for you" her free hand now resting on her stomach, she casually ogled one of the nearby drow, she was quite obviously attracted to them. Ellie landed between Yunessa's breasts having lost her grip the shrunken girl was now stuck with her upper body sticking out of the knights cleavage.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:27 pm

The sudden response took a bit of the wind out of the group's sails. The stunned drow girl lay on the street while the others backed off a step.

Unfortunately the reason that the drow girls weren't wearing more armor or clothing was because they were displaying their confidence in their magical abilities. They fell back on their strengths immediately. Yunessa seemed to burst into purplish flames, the lights highlighting weak areas in her defenses (faerie fire). A globe of complete darkness dropped down around the knight, forcing her to rely on her other senses.

Unfortunately they also hid Brand too...who didn't have a problem seeing through such a simple spell. He assumed his war form and snatched up a drow girl that was trying to stab the blinded Yunessa in the back. The elf's scream and sudden silence were enough to tell Yunessa what had happened. She wouldn't have time to comment, though...the other drow girls were moving in to attack. While they couldn't actually see any better than Yunessa, they had plenty of experience at fighting in the dark.

Sadly for them, so did Yunessa.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:23 pm

Yunessa tensed, she felt she should have realised that the girls were using magic and was grateful for Brand's presence, that would make the fight all the easier. She shifted about swinging her leg around, it connected with the legs of a drow woman forcing her forward, her hand was brought around to push forward. The drow woman fell into another knocking both girls to the ground. The young knight shifted slamming her foot into the woman's side a grin firmly upon her face at that moment.

The knight shifted about, dodging another girl, there weren't many to begin with and some seemed to have turned there attention away from her. She knocked the weapon out of one of the girl's hands before pulling the girl in closer to her. Her hands gripping at the drow's wrists and the two girl's quickly found their bodies pressed against each other, Yunessa decided to press her luck at that moment and took time to lock lips with the woman in a kiss, the two women's breasts pushed against one another in the midst of a fight. The knight blushed a bit and she wandered what she was thinking and she felt like the drow girl seemed to at that moment be going along with her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:43 pm

One by one the drow nobles began to disappear, scooped up and gobbled down by a creature they hadn't suspected was there. This allowed Yunessa to indulge herself a bit.

The elf that she had grappled screamed in outrage as she fumbled for her weapon. Her rage was both at the audacity and the unexpected warmth in her body.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:51 pm

The knight grinned at the woman's annoyance it seemed to be quite endearing to her and spurred her on to kiss the woman once more, keeping the noble woman close to her body. Her breasts pushed up firmly against the woman's and Ellie found herself pushed about quite a bit between the two girls, though she didn't seem to dislodge from the knight's bosom.

The young knight reached down her hand to grab at the woman's butt, she was having quite the moment. She had distracted herself sufficiently enough that she likely wouldn't notice if the drow noble got a weapon. Putting herself in quite the position to be stabbed or if the woman was paying enough attention to be taken prisoner by the noble.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:12 pm

The drow screeched and there was a sudden movement as she finally puller her knife. She yanked her arm back to stab Yunessa.

The darkness around them vanished. All the dark elvescwere gone except the tone Yunessa was groping. Brand was standing there in this half-dragon form. Two of this fingers had caught the elf's wrists.a pair of black-skinbed feet were wriggling frantically in this mouth.

He swallowed and the feet disappeared into his belly. The dark elf went somewhat grey at the sight.

"Hi," "Brand purred at her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:19 pm

Yunessa shook her head a little a relieved smile on her face as she looked around, the light was welcome as was the look on the elf's face at the sight of the dragon man. The knight kept a grip on the woman's body holding her close to her watching the man's antics.

The knight squirmed a little looking back to the drow "you look quite pleased with yourself" she noted a small laugh escaped her lips. The young human looked to the drow and pursed her lips in thought, moving to yank the knife from the woman's wrists "there she's disarmed, may I continue? I think I was getting into my groove." She states giving the woman's butt a quick squeeze a slight blush firmly upon the knight's face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:15 am

The dark elf looked furious and terrified. All here clique were gone, presumably vanished into the belly of a dreaded silver dragon. And his woman seemed determined to molest her.

A shout for help wouldn't do her any good either...more likely her predicament would amuse the soldiers. A noble such as herself being dominated by his...surfacer...

She squirmed and tried to smash her forehead into Yunessa's face, but she wasn't very skilled at brawling. Brand just looked entertained as he cast an illusion over the trio...making them appear to others as a demon-like creature holding a human prisoner for a drow noble to torture. That was almost guaranteed to be uninterrupted.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:00 am

Yunessa stepped back avoiding the woman's blow, she flashed the woman a gentle smile her hand reaching up to gently pat the drow's cheek. "There there, no need to be so violent miss....You can play nice with me or you play nice with him" she used a thumb to gesture towards Brand "and I can assure you" she leant in close to whisper in the woman's ear "you'll find me more fun."

Yunessa looked down to her chest taking a moment to watch the squirming Ellie and she took a moment to gently pat the shrunken woman's head, gently removing her gag in the process. The knight then turned her attention back to the drow woman, leaning in close to kiss the girl's cheek "so what do you say? Going to play nice for now?" Her hand reached over to grab the drow woman's free wrist.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:30 am

The drow girl gave Brand a terrified look and nodded at Yunessa. She would comply.

"Maybe we'd better take this to somewhere other than the street," Brand said. "Or we just get out of here."

"I know a way out!" the dark elf said suddenly and spoke very quickly. "Let me go and I'll take you! My friends and I use a tunnel to get out of the city walls and party privately...outside the reach of the Houses!"

Brand's eye ridges lifted a bit, making him took skeptical. He doubted that "partying" was all they did. Or maybe not...the group were fairly young. Finally he shrugged.

"Leave it to the youth to find a way around the soldiers," Brand said with a laugh.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:42 am

"Lets get off the streets, conceal ourselves in an alley and we can discuss things in a more private setting." Yunessa stated quickly, while she wanted to get out of the city and back to the surface, she also didn't want to interrupt this session and was sure the drow girl's fear of Brand would lead her to help regardless. The knight grinned taking a small step back from the woman and looking around, the alley they had previously been in wasn't too far away and she began to tug the woman over there.

She had gotten herself a bit hot and bothered and wanted to settle that before moving on. She wet her lips a little a slight tremor running down her spine and she internally wandered wether the others were beginning to rub on her. "How safe is this is tunnel anyway?" she asked looking back to the woman and raising a small eyebrow. Ellie listened to the woman's words with interest a shiver running down her spine as she sat between Yunessa's breasts glad to be free of the gag incase an order came up that she needed to give.

As they entered the alley the shrunken Ellie pulled herself free of Yunessa's cleavage and looked over to Brand a grin on her face "Hey" she called out "I order you to use magic to conceal the alley, we don't want anyone to wander in here, during our....Interrogation." She laughed "then take a knee at the entrance and remain in position until the Knight calls for you."

Yunessa raised an eyebrow looking down at Ellie but said nothing, pulling the drow woman along some ways into the alleyway before pushing her up against the wall, this seemed far enough away. She moved in close so that her body pressed up against the drow woman. "Now then tell us a little more about this tunnel of yours."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:31 am

Brand growled, chafing at Ellie's commanding him. Nevertheless he obeyed. He went to the entrance of the alley and knelt under his illusory disguise.

The dark elf girl now looked rather small compared to Yunessa, afraid for her life for possibly the first time in her life.

"It's...it's in the-the merchant district," she said quickly. "We bribe the owner of a tavern to let us use it. It's a tunnel under the wall that bypasses the defenses there. It has its own defenses of course," she added quickly. "We're not stupid. We don't want to let invaders in. We just want a place to be without our Houses' politics mattering, you know?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay