[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura and Darian)

Postby Darian » Fri May 17, 2019 5:31 pm

"Be wary, Orga! The potion has only returned your strength, it has not healed you! If you are not careful, your injuries will end you, and I cannot reach further than what I have given! Live well!"

Maxima is surrounded by Mirelurk corpses, some scalded by oil or boiling water... apparently she'd help set up some rudimentary defenses to drop on the climbing crabs. But now, with all the other villagers fleeing the scene, it's only her and her shield. Her armor looks no better than Orga's clothes, full of rents and cracks. her shield is practically broken, and clearly won't take much more... but her sword is only covered in the blood of her enemies.
She's very much surprised to see the scorpioness.
"Orga?! How the hell are you up and moving?! You should be-" She turns and ducks under a swiping claw and drives her sword into it's armpit at Orga's instruction. "You should be far away from here!"

Then an alien hiss fills the air, and Maxima curses. "Dammit, I can't say I don't need the help, though... the damn things keep coming, and I think these snakes are digging under the cliff! If it keeps up, the wall and half the village will fall down to the beach!"

One such snake bursts out of the cliffside underneath the wall, and begins beating itself against the gates. Maxima swears and rushes forward, pouring oil on it... normally, this would drive the snake away, but instead, it hisses and turns on her. It's big enough to make an easy meal out of her, shield and all, so Maxima leaps above it's lung and drives her sword into it's skull... amazingly, this doesn't kill it, and it tries to shake her off, and possibly throw her off the cliff.
Maxima barely manages to hold on... and with a few desperate swings, manages to decapitate the beast, and falls back on the wall next to Orga.

"Dammit! I keep cutting these fuckers heads off but they keep coming back!" Maxima pushes herself upright... then grins as Orga helps her up. "Still... you're not doing half bad for a reckless idiot. Guess that makes a pair of us..." Maxima holds up her shield and readies her sword. "If we both get out of this alive, maybe I will let you tag along with me!"

Finally, the gate at the wall bursts open... revealing FIVE snake heads, all attached to one body, still struggling to climp up the wall and thru the gate...
Maxima lets out a soft 'oh no,' as she realizes that she's been fighting a hydra.

Then three of the heads lunge towards her and Orga. She jumps to intercept, shield raised, but the fangs of the hydra are too much for the battered shield to resist. They punch through the shield, and then Maxima. Orga would have a spilt second to see no less than five fangs burst out through Maxima's torso before the both of them are thrown backward to land in the middle of the village road, with mirelurks around them and a Hydra straining to get at them.

Currently, it's stuck trying to get it's bulk through the cliff gate, but it won't last for much longer, with all the fires and damage already done.

But Orga wouldn't really notice that... all she would really see is Maxima's bleeding back, sword-tip in the ground, trying to force herself upright... before falling to the ground.
"Dammit... r-run..."

and then Maxima goes still, in a massive pool of blood.

She's gone.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri May 17, 2019 7:37 pm

*Orga smiled*, "You'd be surprised what you can do with the right motivation....the strange lady in the mask gave me drugs..." XD

*However, the visage of the hydra put fear on Orga's face*, "Damned fiend! It would devour the whole village!" *Orga roared as she caught the blood drenched Maxima, but this was...How would this be possible. Without armor, and a sad to admit, half baked war club, how could she possibly fell a hydra, and now without Maxima, on top of that, there were six of the terrible mirelurks that had haunted her village of Grala harbor since she was born...She was already in critical condition from fighting the dryad, Orga clenched her teeth, then turned on the Mirelurks, using her tail to let Maxima down slowly.*

"When the wanderer next opened her eyes, she would see the corpses of the crab monsters all around her, Orga was somehow able to fell them all, through sheer force of will...however, it had cost her. Dearly."

*The would-be-knight nelt on the stump of a dismembered leg, with one arm left out of her four, she heaved as the Hydra smuggly shook itself between the gates, its five lofty necks letting it look down upon the people below, thinking of all the meals the village would provide it, of a glut of life to greedily swallow up.*

*The hydra loomed over, less an attack and more taking a bite off a dinner plate, as orga meekly gripped its fang, trying to put up as much fight as she could. She drove her stinger into the roof of the hydras mouth, but alas, all she could do was numb the beast and cause it discomfort. But still she clung in the maw of this walking disaster, watching below, the image of Maxima laying in a pool of her own blood, she realized at that point, her ally wasn't breathing.* "Damnit...why am I so weak." *she hissed at herself.* "Am I just meant to be food for monsters? Is that truly my destiny?"

*Orga spoke and held fast as best she could with her one arm, her cudgel had allready been swallowed up into the belly of this beast, she would not repeat the same scene from earlier. Then she felt gravity shift as the serpent tilted its head down, and opened its maw as if to spit her up, but instead its claw, with one finger, pushed her back, forcing her to release her grip on its fang, and withstand yet another humiliating trip into a beasts belly*, "AAAAH!" *she wailed as her curvacious bulge slid down the serpents neck.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri May 17, 2019 9:49 pm

*SLICE*

A screaming fills the air as the crushing heat of the throat suddenly lessens, "Get back you bitch!"

The muscular action of the throat pushes her out onto the ground, revealing Maxima slamming into the massive hydra, before dodging away.

"Kalira is collapsing the wall! It'll take down the hydra long enough for everyone to escape-" Maxima pushes herself under Orga's arm, trying to lift her up.

There's a rumble, and a loud crack, and the ground shifts. The hydra, still wailing and trying to bite at them, begins sliding backward. the wall falls down, and the ground begins to follow it.
Maxima tries to get them to move away from the cliff, but the ground gives way beneath both their feet. They fall...

Then jerk to a stop. Maxima lets out a scream of pain, and Orga's shoulder is in pain... the warrioress has jammed her sword into the stone, stopping their fall.

After a few moments, Maxima lets out a small laugh.

"See...? More... Dirt... Than... Blood..." She grunts out, then tries to lift Orga up.

Then there's an angry roar from below. The hydra is still alive. Maxima is desperately trying to lift her back up, but she's not strong enough, and Orga is too heavy.

One head rises up out of the rubble below and angrily glares at them.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri May 17, 2019 10:38 pm

*Those who have crossed the ether have claimed...that there is a moment, when a person realizes they are about to die. The world around them slows to a crawl, every slight movement stretching onward, seconds becoming minuets becoming hours. Orga had experienced this phenomenon to a degree with each of her brushes with death, first when the crab cut into her wrist, then as the hydra's teeth passed over her body, but this time...was more intense than the others, as if the strings of fate had snapped around her, she had never felt more caged. Like a puppet on the strings held by a god.*

*Orga smiled, and spoke*, "We shall meet again someday...Maxima, my spirit is with you now." *Orga planted her tail and her only foot left, in the rocks, and jerked her hand out of Maxima's grip*, "I shall drag none down with me but this fiend!", *Orga just before falling turned and lept downwards at her foe, her only fist raised forward to strike the hydra but her stinger, angled slightly down. As the hydra opened its maw to again devour her, It found a shock, as her stinger sliced the bottom of its throat from lips to belly, spilling all it had devoured into the sea, including orga and her club. Slowed from the fall. Orga held the wooden armament, even as the hydras body fell down upon her, and pressed her and her club into the sea. For in her strike, she'd split the beasts heart in twain. A blow not even a legend could withstand. And beneath the corpse of her foe, Orga would choke on the salty waters, the ocean just outside of her home, she would think.*

'Yes...this is a death worthy of Grala's knight...'
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri May 17, 2019 11:14 pm

Maxima's eyes widened when she heard Orga speak, and she turned to whisper- "no..."

As Orga pulled out of her grip, the whisper turned to a scream and she would watch the maimed scorpioness plummet to her death, stinger and fist first.

"NO!"

Unthinkingly, she jerked her sword out of the rock and made to dive after Orga, but something warm and sticky slapped into her back, and began to lift her back up. All she could do was watch as Orga vanished into the Hydra's maw and out of sight. She watched for a few moments longer as the hydra choked on blood and pain and fell back into the sea. Soon she would find herself pressed to the fleshy chest of Kalira's horror as it carried her away from the collapsing edge of the cliff. She barely noticed a good fourth of the village following the cliff down, empty as the people had evacuated, and taking all the many mirelurks that had been killed there down with their new queen.

At last she was placed back down next to the masked figure of the Witch Doctor. She had removed her mask and was providing potions and healing to some of the brave villagers who had been hurt in the retreat.

"Why did you pull me back?!" Maxima asked half angry, half exhausted. "You know I could-"

"You should not increase your debt, Maxima." She interrupts, turning to look at Maxima with knowing eyes. "She is a jealous goddess... you are lucky she was not angered when you risked altering the agreement for Orga before... she would have been much less forgiving the second time. You know your burden is a gift meant only for you. Do not squander or give it to those it is not meant for."

"What good is this damn deal if I can't protect anyone who deserves it?!" Maxima rages and Kalira shakes her head sadly.

"Our choices define us, Maxima... and we must abide by them, whether they bring us good or ill in life... for one life is all we truly have. Besides..." Kalira looks to the fallen cliffs, full of fire falling into water. "I think that Orga's choices have only just begun."

She turns back to her work, and guestures to the walking horror that brought Maxima here. It has a bulging stomach. "She carries some of the villagers who were left behind. Make sure they are protected... the swamp has it's own dangers, and much is still needed to be done."

And as Maxima slowly goes back to help the others, she can say nothing else as the villagers consider whether or not to rebuild the lost part of the village, or to move on... only watching for other dangers, and trying not to think of the promising young life she saw snuffed out.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat May 18, 2019 2:02 am

[One Day after the Battle of Grala]: *Most of the villagers survived the attack, though two fishermen had been baited by the double Mirelurk scouts in the beginning, they were the ones who succumbed to the innitial wave. Seven others were injured defending the others, but the People of this misty, murky town were cleaver and hardy. No one knew of Orgas fate until mid-day, there were many sad faces, but only one whose tears came from the heart. Mr. Felicci thought of Orga as his own daughter, and her passing caused the old badger to weep in buckets. That night, he crafted a most beautiful vase, and applied white and brown paint upon it, and wrapped its neck in Hemp rope, he gathered wild tulips which grew on the hill beside the village, and brought them in the vase to the top of the broken cliff, which served as Orgas grave. For now, none dared enter the water to retrieve her corpse for fear more mirelurks lay in wait. They were crafty fiends, and the village did not need a larger obituary.*

[Two Days after the Battle of Grala]: *The whole village rose together, to build new houses for the needy, expanding the settlement uphill and constructing a wooden staircase. It wasn't the finest of structures, but it was solid, for now the four families whose houses were taken by the sea took residence with their neighbors and in stables. It was not decent, but everyone, even the children, pitched in to make their homes anew.*

[Three Days after the Battle of Grala]: *News had spread to other towns of the battle of Grala, that many a Mirelurk had been slain and that a Hydra as well had fallen, some of the lords men even came by to see the aftermath of the attack, collecting the skull of the head Max had chopped off on a wagon, to bring to the lord as tribute from the town.*

[Four Days after the Battle of Grala]: *Things were returning to normal for most of the town, two houses had already been made. They were makeshift, but they had roofs and could be built upon later, it was better than the stables at least, the town had been hosting feasts of crab meat in the pubs for three days...boy were they sick of crab, So some of the fishermen decided it was finally time to leave port and go do their jobs properly again. Turns out, the fishing was quite plentiful with less Mirelurks in the water, the fish quickly became bolder, biting the lines more frequently, making the catch of larger fish species much easier. That day, fresh tuna and mackerel was on the table once more, with savory cheese, seaside herbs, and rich butter.*

[Five Days after the Battle of Grala]: *Mr Fellici, on his morning trip to Grala's grave, was shocked to find the beautiful vase he made in tribute to his adopted daughter, shattered, or rather...split clean in half. He rushed forward seeing the tulips and water, he took the two halves and began to run back home...but something had caught his eye. Something large moving in the water. At first he thought it to be the Hydra, but he soon realized it was much smaller than that fowl thing...he'd seen it during the battle from up on the hilltop further inland, it was pretty hard to miss. But then he saw it, a humanoid of some sort, bulky...bearing a cape, he dropped the pots hed workd so hard on, and ran as fast as his old legs could take him, barging into the tavern he hollared*, "The beach! Young lads, with me! Someones on the beach!"

*Indeed, a figure 'was' on the beach, but none of them would recognize the knightly figure, asside from Felicci of course. She was indeed well curved, but shed lost weight, and covered in this amazing armor which looked to be made of the shells and scales of the monsters who'd fallen with her...yes, it was Orga, but her face was changed, covered in shell plate, the tell tale features though, were that fluffy ring of white hair around her neck, and her bulky tail, with its stinger tip...the cape was different though. a black cape with a golden crab on the back, the armored plates that resembled Mirelurk shell were golden as well, while the hydra scales that covered most of her, were as black as tar. In her hands, she dragged a giant club, but one made completely out of golden crab shell, it was beautiful, and looked deadlier than the previous one...but, her belly, while still a bit rounded and plump, looked to be made of a pitch black substance, namely, the slime who had lived in Orgas belly, seemed to now 'be' her belly, a pair of glowing golden eyes stared back at the crowd from within its fluid depths, occasionally smiling a most wicked grin if one stared too long.*

"Orga ma'girl, that's you isn't it." *Felicci asked, his voice shuttering, if not for her appearance he'd have already ran to embrace her...but when he spoke, the knight collapsed in the wet sand, her breathing was fine, but she was tired. So very tired.*
-=-

*The armor was apparently Orgas body now, so she was wrapped in her cape to hide her nudity, though it couldn't really be called that as she was now very different in biology to most average people, Orga awoke in a bale of hay like before, this one fresh though, the last having been replaced due to her having bled all over it, her first memory was sitting up and seeing a young boy looking rather shocked when she awoke, the boy ran shouting "shes up shes up!"

*Orga came a stumbling out of the house in her armor, a black tabbard now fixed around her waist, bearing the crest of the town of Grala, like the lords guards wore. She held her chest, the heavy plates showing her breath, flexing and stretching to a degree, as she looked about, many of the villagers staring at her like she was an alien.* "Huff...huff...well, hey there ms. Vivian...good weather today eh?" *were her first words before the woman ghasped*, "That really is you isn't it Orga", *Vivian rushed over to hug her seemingly resurected neighbor, "We need to get you something to eat girl! You've lost so much weight!", *Vivian a rather rounded raccoon herself, turned and darted into her house and returned with a basket of sweets, muffins, cookies, biscuits and such*, "I had this readied yesterday for you. I'll bet others have gifts for our big bellied hero too." *she stated giving Orgas belly a pat*, "Oh..thats funny, your new tummy feels all smooth and silky", *Orga blushed as Ms. Vivian actually spent a moment just rubbing her belly before pulling herself away.* "Now you go see Felicci now, he was the most worried about you." *she stated as she went back to her business waving Orga off.*

*Orga indeed quite hungry, took out a muffin and had herself a snack...and then Mr. Felicci came out of the house. To which orga just Picked him up in a big hug. No words needed to be said, as she went back inside and on his insistence, she retook her bed. Soon people began coming by to drop off gifts for her, Foods wine and rum being the most common tribute, but some left her trinkets and talismans made from the teeth and bones of sharks and whales, she adorned herself with them. Fixing them to her belt. Though when the blacksmith came a long, she actually made a request of him*, "I would have a shield, nice and tall, if I'd had one in the battles yesterday, I might have survived it...or kept my arms..." *it was hear that Orga finally realized the changes, seeing her arms and leg renewed...but more than that, the new armored body. She was simply so tired before that she didn't realize the massive shift.* "Wha-what is all this?!? My arms, my leg! Is this armor! Actual half-plate on scale-mail!...its lighter than I thought it'd be..." *she stated standing up and examining herself. Among the changes she'd gone through, she now possessed an extra red eye, for a total of seven, her eyes were also more insectoid now, slender blue slits like the slits in a helmet, her lips however remained plump and expressive, though the teeth behind them were now much larger, jagged and more monstrous than before, as seen when she yawned, showing off that maw of fangs before she toppled back into her hay bail, continuing her feasting as more tribute came in.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun May 19, 2019 3:37 am

For all that Orga feasts and examines her new, magnificent form, she recovers relatively well, and peacefully.

Then... there is a knock at her door. It swings open to reveal Kalira, For once, she is not carrying her staff, or wearing her frightful mask. Instead she is carrying a large platter of food. There are bloated stacks of flesh, prepared with fire and stuffed with something she cannot identify. They are mirelurk stomachs... an odd meal but not strange.
What is strange and more than a little disturbing are the things impaled on sticks, set above the stomachs in pride of place.
Hearts. Mirelurk hearts, yes, but one is bigger than Orga's head, and is almost the size of a human torso. The Hydra's heart... and all the hearts look so fresh, like they've just been carved out of the beasts ribcages.

Oh, and the hearts are also completely raw, unlike the stuffed stomachs.

"I greet you, Risen One, and have brought you tribute to both fill your stomach and honor your victories." She places the large platter before Orga, and sits cross-legged before her.

She looks surprisingly young, despite the fact that all the villagers have been avoiding her even more now... Orga and everyone knows that the WItch Doctor is some kind of terrifying necromancer now, not just an odd potion maker. On the other hand, the lives she saved have bought her some time, and no one is eager to ask her to leave... though nobody really even talks to her anymore, save perhaps the bravest of them.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun May 19, 2019 4:08 am

*Orga seemed transfixed on the fresh meat over the cooked meat for some reason, her seventh eye widening and focused on the huge hydra heart as she graciously took the huge platter.* "You know, a week ago, I would've probably refused this...but...these things make me so damn hungry...what the hell? I just wanaaa..." *Orga went straight for the hydra heart, lifting the sticks on its sides to her head and licked it, but then imediately oppened her toothy maw and stuffed the entire thing into her gullet with a ravenous gusto*, "SLUuUP ULp, Gulp!, Mmmh, I don't think I caught your name yet. Mines Orga" *she said as the huge lump of flesh slid down her white furred neck, the fur somehow being unstained with the crimson blood dripping from her lips as if it were protected by a shell of wind or some supernatural force.*

"So, this is a raw heart isnt it? Its strange, I can tell. Is this a traditional meal of some kind? I do love old fashioned stuff...or is this part of a ritual....oh shit are you gonna put me under some kind of mind control spell..." *Orga's eyes went wide....and then she continued eating.* "Meh, too late now, and the first one was so good!" *Orga swallowed one of the smaller Mirelurk hearts as her black gooey belly inflated further.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun May 19, 2019 4:23 am

The Witch Doctor rolls her eyes slightly. "This is traditional dish served by my people to victors of grand hunts or well fought battles. As they are not human hearts, the villagers did not mind me taking first pick of the carcasses. Besides... it is very rude to try and control someone you have just met."

One might note, that the Witch Doctor didn't say it that it WASN'T a ritual... if she was not enjoying the meal too much.

"My name is Kalira. I am pleased to meet you, Risen One Orga. It is my hope that we can be allies, if not friends." She bowed slightly, and was not at all disturbed by the happy devouring of the massive heart. In fact, she seemed pleased.
"Do you have another name, Orga? Or does the one joined with you given itself to you utterly?" She asks, looking pointedly at the black, bulging belly.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun May 19, 2019 4:45 am

"Ah...right...hmmm how to explain. Torarie? I still don't understand what you did to me yet, mind helping me out."

"Mmmh such delicious tribute, I don't mind at all, she was kind enough to fetch such mana rich delicacies", *the wicked golden face inside Orgas gelatinous black belly spoke up. I've demonized you my hostess, most of my powers only apply to a demon, so when you died, I initiated the Ritual of Falling, we gobbled up five of those crab men, and all five heads of the hydra to grant you this Demon-Skin armor, good and tough, I trust you approve. As for your new love of fresh meat, blame me for that, our bodies are now virtually one and the same, I am you, and you are me."

*Orga swallowed the last of the hearts as Torarie spoke*, "So in short I've become a monster", *she licked her lips*, "Very well, then I shall be known as the Monster Knight of Grala from now on." *Orga grinned with indeed quite a monstrous smile*, "I shall be the most noble and honorable Monster to ever live...mmmh and this way I can be a bit more gluttonous with my enemies." *Orga started in on the Hydras stomach, with the cooked meat however, she took huge bites out of it, savoring the flavor of the cooked meat*, "Mmh so what is this dish called then Kalira?" *she spoke after gulping down a big bite. Her eating habbits were strange, she swallowed her food in massive lumps, but she never spoke with her maw full.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun May 19, 2019 10:00 pm

"I am glad that my cooking pleases both of you, Orga, Torarie. It's a modification of a Northern Dish I learned from a traveler. Stuffed stomach with herbs and sausage intestines. All from the Mirelurks, of course... many of my people believe that eating parts of animals grants strength in our own bodies. I thought perhaps your stomach would like to be more expansive!"

But when the wicked golden face Torarie appears on the inky black stomach, Kalira's smile fades away, and falls a bit more when she describes the Ritual of Falling.
"... I fear your goal will be most difficult, Orga. I know the process your stomach speaks of... and I have seen it's final result. It was a grim thing, and left a curse upon all the land around it." She holds up a hand before either of the two can protest. "I do not mean to condemn either of you. I know that not all Dark spirits are evil ones. However, the process has already linked both your instincts and desires... I can see that clearly. That intensity can lead to loss of balance, which can lead to loss of control... to loss of self. Perhaps even BOTH your spirits would be consumed by your ever increasing hunger, leaving nothing but a ravening hole where once was a life... a soul."

The Witch Doctor shakes a pointed finger at both Orga and her Grinning Belly. "You are not a monster yet... but you could easily become one now. You do not know enough, and I highly doubt this one-" she poked the spot where Torarie's nose would be, "Can control her own desires and impulses to keep you from falling out of balance."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun May 19, 2019 10:20 pm

*Orga looked down at her now grand, black, bulging belly, easily the size of an entire mirelurk at this point*, "If you would Kalira, tell me all that you know of the ritual...what habits should I avoid to avoid the fate you describe?" *Orga was no fool, a warning from someone who'd saved her life twice in the last battle was one she would heed and respect.* "Tell me everything, no matter how grim or grizzly." *Orga listened as she fed her gullet the rest of the meal, she would have eaten every bite by the time Kalira finished, her stomach a tremendous hill of black pudding, spilled out before her as she returned the platter licked clean to the one who gifted it to her*, "I get it though...even after eating all this, I can still eat more...its not...hunger...and I feel full and satisfied...but...I know I can swell further...I feel it, the more I eat, the more I will become capable of eating...a curiosity."

*Orga rubbed over her huge belly*, "Mmmh, at the same time, Torarie here, my new stomach, saved me, she may have changed me, perhaps for the worst...but I am alive to experience this great victory, and to morn the lost. I am thankful that I am not among them."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun May 19, 2019 11:17 pm

(also, I'm surprised Tora didn't try to slurp up Kalira for the poke in the belly. Too bad!)

"Then you have yet to really awaken. Your changes are still small, and will only continue. The more power you desire... so too will your desire for more." Kalira shook her head sadly. "The Shadowkin avoided my lands... the spirits and the people there were too familiar and too strong for many of their tricks. I don't know as much as I would like... I only know that things could go very badly for you. But do not fear!"

The Witch Doctor smiles up at Orga. "I know much about managing desires and secret knowledge, and the desires of spirits! If you would accept my guidance and company, I can be assured of your safety and sanity, and you could learn about many gods not found in this land!" She blushes slightly. "I... I admit, my travels here have revealed that much of my own knowledge is lacking... but it only makes me eager to learn! I would be happy to help you devour the appropriate beings, in the balanced way."

... well, that's true, but it's hard to imagine that the small human before her is a devourer... despite her scary zombie powers.

Then again... she has the whole "wild child from the jungle' going on...

(Please, doubt Kalira's ability to vore. it'd be so much fun! :D )
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun May 19, 2019 11:44 pm

*Orga chuckled*, "I would love to have some company, though, I must ask, where is Max? The last time I saw her, she was only just hanging on. I do worry for her", *After hearing Max had left, Orga seemed both relieved and dissapointed*, "I see, so thats how it is...." *Orga took a moment to lament, before shaking it off*, "We can still meet on the road! Its never truly goodby!" *Orga stood her enormous belly even now bulging down to the very ground as she leaned forward, that great gut pressing out over the floor, as she offered Kalira a hand up*, "...wait...you'll help me...devour? What you mean bite by bite?" *Orga asked, tilting her head to the side and raising her left eye ridge, showing that she could indeed alter her facial features even with the plated face.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon May 20, 2019 12:00 am

"Maxima left on the third day, when the lords men approached the town." Kalira admits sadly. "She did not tell me where she was going, but I knew she would go. She carries a burden she dares not share, and mourned you, Orga. She did not wish to bring further troubles on this place. and perhaps we will find her again. I would also like to see how she fares."

She accepts Orga's hand up, but when Orga asks what she means, the young black girl tilts her head to one side. "I thought it would be obvious?" She hesitates, then smiles. "ah... you have so much to learn! This will be fun indeed..."

Kalira looks around, and spots a very very large turkey that Orga hadn't spotted yet. It's huge, at least fifty pounds. She licks her lips, then seems to focus, rubbing her throat for a moment as she makes large swallows. Orga would hear soft grunts, almost croaks...

Then Kalira's throat balloons out with an audible *RIBBIT*, to a truly inordinate size, a sphere bigger than her own head. In that breath her mouth opens wide, and a long, thick tongue, as thick as her arm, shoots across the room to splat against the turkey, giving her a glimpse of the muscular blob wrapping around the thing's side... before it's yanked backwards toward Kalira's head.
Her mouth opens wider, and the turkey lands in her mouth, and with a single huge muffled *GULMPH* the huge bulge slips down Kalira's throat, between her breasts, and swells out her stomach.

"Ah... not much time to taste, but an enjoyable snack, nonetheless." Kalira pats her now bulging belly, the formerly slim girl looking like she's very very pregnant. her stomach gurgles quietly, and she lets out an audblie burp.
"I know a few tricks." She says with a coy smile.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon May 20, 2019 1:16 am

*Orga grinned seeing her friend had quite an apatite as well*, "WELL, I think were going to get along swimmingly. Ah, you said the lords men had swung by?" *Orga asked leaning over her huge gut to pat Kalira's*, "Well, with the town now safer than its ever been before, I'll probably be heading out soon, but first I'd like to get some practice in with this new body and the new club. I should also speak with the lords men as well...mmmh...but...first I'll need to work this big meal into my" *Orga would be amazed as Torarie shrunk down conciderably, going from the size of two Oxen, to that of a Beach ball in mere moments.* "...well, I supposed I don't...though I wonder where all that food went...Tora? Did you put that all in my butt?"

"No my hostess, its still in 'our' belly, I just warped the space outside to give us more control over this delicious meal, its all still in our gut...though I can make sure it goes to our rear if you like."

"Hmm, lets go with, thighs, rear, hips, Tail, belly, and breasts. I think that'll give us a good placement of blubber without getting too in the way, and be sure to keep the breasts on the lighter side of the spectrum, I don't want my chest so large that I can't swing my club. BELCH...whooh been waiting for that one to come up."

*Over the next few hours, Orga did as she said she would, visiting several locations around town.

[Lords Soldiers]: *The guard captain had arrived with a reward for killing the hydra, once the lord had heard of Orgas resurrection he deemed it rightful to see her payed for the slaying of the threat. Fifteen silver pieces was a lovely prize, though many would claim such a beast of legend was actually worth closer to fifty silvers. But Orga didn't push it. If she were over rewarded, the lord would not have the money to run the village proper...she didn't know why she knew that though, it must have been another tidbit of bias from her dreams.*

[Market]: *The Market was a bustling, the surplus of materials from the crabs and that hydra made for excellent crafts. The people who couldn't pull away from their work yet also offered Orga yet more tribute, a favorite was a necklace of red stones with white veins running through them, each one polished smooth to a delightful shine and alternating in small spherical stones with little metal clasps, and large oval stones. The bead maker said this was a solid piece she'd crafted from the natural spring in the mountains, it took her quite a long journey to procure the batch that yielded this string. On Toraries request, she pushed the beads into her belly, right through her tummy to her insides where Tora did something with the cordage, when Orga spat it back up, the chord was unbelievably elastic, such that she could wear this one around her neck without worry of it breaking when she gulped down a big meal. Orga dawned the red stone necklace immediately and bore it with pride. At the blacksmiths, he presented Orga with two tall shield options both of wood, with a reinforced metal rim around the edges, standard stuff. The first was a Kite shield, the second a tall tower shield, she tried both but found the Kite to actually be more efficient, and picked it up as her tribute from the smith.* "You just make sure you tell everyone you get your shields from Cabu in Grala, Your goin' places, when your a big shot, they'll come in droves to get my wares". *Orga smiled and waved as she moved on.*

[Hydras Fall]: *The cliff where the hydra fell down, was renamed Hydras Fall, in honor of the deed and sacrifice it took to bring the beast down, Orga returned here to make sure the beast was dead, with her reforged club in claw, she waded around the cliffs and waters, but found no trace left of the hydra, as the village had used every bit of the beasts that fell. With the exception of what scraps the fish got before they got at the beast. However on her way back out of the beach, she turned to see a lone mirelurk staring her down...and something just snapped in her head. She rushed into the water straight at it, again she had no idea what she was doing it just did. She found herself to be so nimble in the water that she may as well have been a shark. She slammed her club into the creature like a torpedo, and sent it fleeing out of fear and confusion...she'd never swam that fast before...and what was this sensation. It took her a minuet to realize but her tail had now become a slime covered sharks tail, and her neck now bore red gills...even with the cape, she flew around the town. Leaping ten feet from the water like a dolphin, she surged and swam, the fishermen cursed at her for scaring off the fish in the region...but she repaid them by chasing down a big fat tuna for em. She couldn't believe how swift she was in the water now. She felt so incredibly free!*

[Tavern]: *At the Tavern after a quick run to get the water out of her clothes and mane, Orga used a silver coin she aquired for the hydra's defeat to buy a party's worth of drinks for everyone present, ten men challenged her to an arm wrestling competition to be her husband in marriage, she floored all of them with one arm before revealing what that actually meant, they'd be eaten whole, after which they laughed it off and had their rum and brandy.*

[Beach]: *By midday, Orga had finished all she'd set out to do, but she wanted to experiment with Toraries capabilities. She enjoyed the aquatic transformation, but she wandered what else she could do. And she requested Kalira's guidence here. The froggy lass being far more knowledgeable in spirituality than Orga, so Orga awaited instruction on the beach under the four o clock sun.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon May 20, 2019 4:48 pm

Kalira seemed to disappear for a while when Orga stepped away, but agreed to meet her later that afternoon. Apparently the rest of the villagers were still nervous about her, and she still had other preparations to make... apparently her potion stall was long gone from the market.

But when she was at the beach, she was smiling happily as she waited for the knightly scorpioness. She had her mask on the ground before her. It was almost skull shaped, with fierce looking teeth and tusks on it's side. Orga might actually find it a bit familiar looking... the head of the Grotesque Horror that had freed her last night seemed similar.

"If there is one lesson I must teach you before all others, it is that no single thing is all powerful or all controlling. Much like people, no spirit, ghost, or god is all one thing. Good or evil, fire or water, light or dark. There is a balance to all of these things, and the spirits, great or small, represent parts of that balance."

Taking a moment, she taps the mask on the ground before her. "This is the mask of a Spirit Healer, specifically those of Larosh, the Carrion Carver. I have trained in his ways since I was very young, and it is with his favor that I am able to summon spirits and clothe them in flesh for a time. I was very lucky... he is not a jealous god, as long as his work is done."

A small frog ribits from her shoulder.

"For the moment, I am working for Herqet, the Stygian goddess of frogs and childbirth. In return for aiding as a midwife whenever I am needed, she has taught me potions... and other skills." Kalira smirks and sticks out her tongue a foot from her mouth, before sucking it back in.

"But I do not need ANY of the gods to gain knowledge or power. I could have learned from a ghost, or a frog on how to use my tongue, should I have found one old enough to teach me. the favor of spirits is gained by either doing them favors, such as easing their work, or giving them sacrifices. Should you favor them enough, most gain the traits of their patron... and you have skipped that part."

Kalira points to Orga's black belly. "Your blood may make you easily relatable to the insects and spiders, but Torarie's presence gives you a strong alignment with the dark. This would be easier at night... but I suppose we can begin now."

Her frog hops onto her head.

"Orga, one of the most simple things anyone with faith, favor, or power can do, is to push a bit of it out into the world, and into their hands. From this stems all of what you would call spiritual, or natural magic. But this is no incantation or spell... and there is no way for it to be taught without first understanding the nature of what you are pushing, and pulling through your body and spirit. Sit... meditate... commune with Torarie and feel her nature. Feel what happens, what she is... and perhaps you will feel what you can do."

As Kalira demonstrates, closing her eyes... she waves her hand, and a green blob of slimy light appears shaping into a frog and hopping around for a moment before settling into the sand close to the girl.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon May 20, 2019 7:42 pm

*Orga did as instructed, meditating with her armaments set overtop of eachother, the shield in her lap, and her club on the shield, she was a simple person after all, though she may have seemed complicated at times. Orga was fascinated with what Kalira was saying, and was eager to be able to create something, a horse or some kind of mount perhaps, or even simply a sword from her dreams, straight, long and true. The first thing that came to be, well...needless to say she was quite surprised when she opened her eyes to find a three foot long golden spider staring at her as it lay on her belly...like any sane person would do, she froze, terrified of the thing, she didn't move for fear it would bite her if it were startled. Then she had herself a good look at the thing. It was covered in thick golden hair, much like that of her neck, its abdomen was quite fat like her own, and despite being a spider, it didn't actually seem that threatening. The fangs were scary, and the eyes...*

*The big arachnid suddenly wiggled its legs and scurried off of her belly, then started darting about the beach, making Orga blanch and stand up the moment it left her body, again, this thing terrified her, she couldn't help but feel afraid at it, there was no reason behind her fear, though she would justify that spiders were poisonous, to which Torarie responded.* "This is one of my golden weavers, they can produce silk for you, scout and spy for you, and they make wonderful pets. I assure you, she won't be eating anyone soon unless you command her to. Assuming your capable of issuing commands other than summoning and banishing her.*

"How do I...?" *Orga swiftly regretted this, as the spider sensing she wished it to go away, scurried straight at Orga, who promptly backed up holding her claws out*, "WOAH WOAH HEY!" *It lept at her and squeezed itself into her big black belly. Orga moaning a bit and making some strained pleasured faces as she was knocked on her rump. The spider vanishing the moment it entered her belly.* "Oh...this is gonna give me a heart attack..." *she stated, as her belly squirmed a bit before going still.* Huff...Okay lets keep working on this magic thing, I wan't to make a sword, can I do that?"

*When Orga Tried, all she got was the spider again, she sighed and promptly stuffed it back into her belly trying not to think about how it felt to shove a giant spider into her stomach*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue May 21, 2019 1:32 am

"Eeeee!" Kalira let out a surprisingly girlish squeal at the sight of the giant, golden furred spider... and there was a huge grin on her face. "She's so pretty! come here, come here! Let me look at you!" She makes strange abrupt hissing noises, and the Spider scurries over to her lap.

The witch doctor pets it and coos to the giant hairy spider like it's an adorable puppy. It lets out happy chitters as it leans into her fingers. Kalira is most sad to see the spider scurry back and leap into Orga's inky belly.

"Most impressive Orga!" she compliments when all is finished. "mobile spirits are actually quite advanced magic... I expected mostly for you to summon a beam of slime, or a ball of darkness!" She waves her hand again, and is quickly holding a simple sphere of eerie green light. "The basics of drawing out such energy is similar in any religion or spell... the prayers are often used to focus the mind more than catching the spirits attention... which you should NOT do casually." With that warning, she continues and holds out the green light for Orga to see.

"Once you have the energy, you need merely to focus, or shape it into a desired form. Simple effects or objects are easiest-" In an instant, clenches her hand and the green light is now a small blowdart. "while more complicated constructs... like that frog or spider, should take more time or focus until you practice much more. I would not expect to summon a mighty weapon without a lot more practice with the basics... unless you trust Torarie to use more of your mind and power to perform the spell herself."

Kalira's narrowed eyes make it clear what she thinks of that. "Is Torarie shaping your magic for you, even now? That is not true learning, you know."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue May 21, 2019 1:56 am

"I honestly wouldn't know if she was or wasn't", *Orga stated before Tora piped up*, "I'm just guiding the flow, helping to make it smoother...though I have always had an affinity for spiders. I suppose summoning my golden weavers is just second nature to anyone who happens to be my host...as for a sword...I do have a large blade...but I doubt its what my hostess is looking for"

"You have a blade! Let me see it!", *Orga stated black mist chugging from her nose like a steam engine as she went back into meditation...and indeed, created a black blade....but it was the strangest 'sword' Orga had ever seen. Up to midway everything was fine, an average handle wrapped in golden silk, a gilded crescent shaped guard and a double edged rather broad blade...but at the mid point another crescent shaped set of thorns branched out and at the tip, an even larger set of the crescent moon thorns branched, making two points. It looked more like an axe than a sword really.* "...wha...what is this thing?" *Orga stated, to the trained eye, one would realize the shape was perfect for channeling darkness spells, and doubled as a fine axe, weapon catcher, or man catcher if used right. But Orga had no knowledge of such military uses, all she saw was strange thing she couldn't really call a sword.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay