Double X and the Leviathan (Nornico & jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Double X and the Leviathan (Nornico & jdvore)

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 am

Loxley couldn't help but grin at Aiden's desperation. "Claim you? Now there's a plead I can't ignore..." He remarked. He continued to tease Aiden's waiting tailhole with his tip. "You must really need a nice, big cock up your ass, huh?" He whispered, starting to press in slowly, his tip easing in tantalizingly. "You really need your ass fucked, don't you? You need a good ploughing, you want someone to rut away at you like you're a toy, don't you? Well..."

Loxley suddenly drove his cock deeper, pressing in as deep as he could, not harshly but certainly with surprising speed. "Since you asked so nicely, I'll claim you... you're mine" Loxley murred into Aiden's ear as he began to thrust and pull back, going at a steady pace at first, opting to start with depth and force over speed and passion, but eventually he would raise the tempo of his thrusts.

"Mmm... this big, sexy physique of yours, mine... your pretty face, mine... your lovely scales, mine... your long tail, mine... heh..." Loxley reached a hand down to grab at Aiden's shaft, sliding his grip along it. "This big cock, mine... those big balls, mine... this fat fucking ass, mine... all mine, you're all mine"

He chuckled. "And when you're all mine, I get to fuck you whenever I want... like this, just like this, just like this!" He grunted, every word and whisper done whilst he was thrusting. "You like this? You want this? Tell me you're all mine!" Loxley commanded.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:26 am

Aiden whimpered his moans for a bit as he felt Loxley start to push into him, crying out in ecstasy when he felt the canine push all the way into him, his tail wrapping around Loxley’s leg, the warmth and cool of both sides of it running all up and down his leg. The dragon boy put a hand to his abdomen, and he was able to feel the canineMs cock bulging out his stomach.

Loxley was fucking him senseless, and Aiden couldn’t get enough. “Fuck! I’m all yours! I’m yours to fuck whenever you want as much as you want! I’m your good boy!” Aiden was barely able to catch what he just said, and he blushed heavily. He had unwittingly let slip his biggest kink phrase, one that made him melt when hearing it in reference to him.

(I’m curious. Did we ever have Aiden learn Loxley’s name? Or does he still just know him as Double X?)
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:31 am

(Your hunch was right, Loxley still hasn't revealed his name... probably because I forgot to do it at some point xD I'll have him say it after the fuck)

Loxley's eyes had been on Aiden's face, watching his pleasure and listening to his moans, so he easily spotted the blush and the briefest look of embarrassment cross the dragon's expression. "Mmm, yeah, you are" Loxley purred whilst he carried on humping away and the cushiony butt of the dragon, as if nothing had changed. "I wanted a fuck and you gave yourself a huge ass, just for me... you're such a good boy" Loxley grunted. "Good boy with a fat ass... fuck, it's just so big... it's so soft too, fuck, I could keep this up for hours... mmm... good boys get good fuckings..."

Despite how big his shaft was, and how much he was thrusting, Loxley's stamina seemed just as otherworldly as Aiden himself. Whilst Aiden whimpered from pleasure being pounded into him, Loxley seemed in full control of himself, and his words, whispering or commanding into Aiden's ears.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:59 am

(Okie ^w^)

Aiden was incredibly submissive when he was needy, so Loxley was hitting every button for him, and it made him unconsciously press back into Loxley's thrusts, wanting him to go deeper. "Please...don't let it end yet..." Aiden was so aroused, he didn't want this fucking to end too soon. He would get what he wanted, as they would be at it for a good two hours. As they fucked, the dragon boy's tail would act with a bit more agency, and unwrap from Loxley's leg enough for it to snake towards the canine boy's ass, rubbing at it for a bit before the tail tip tried to push in, rubbing the insides of Loxley's ass and trying to pleasure him that way as well.

Eventually, Loxley would be able to feel Aiden start to shudder more, his moans starting to get more shaky. "I'm...close..." As Aiden shuddered, he would start to tighten ever so slightly, ready for Loxley to unload in him and swell out his belly with a massive payload.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:49 am

Over the two hours, Loxley would get more physically and verbally assertive, giving that huge ass some spanks every now and then along with grabbing handfuls of Aiden's body whenever he fancied it, be it holding the dragon's hair to keep his head in a certain position, holding his mouth to make him muffled and suck on his fingers, or grabbing at his cock and pumping it for extra stimulation.

Loxley would groan when he felt the push of Aiden's tail against his butthole, before snickering. "Mmm, trying to get me off sooner, boy? Good luck... go on, be a good boy and try and pump that tail" He cooed, knowing it would spurr Aiden on.

Loxley chuckled as he could feel Aiden's body beginning to shake, trying to withstand the climax that was surely upon him. "Mmm, good boy... you want me to cum in you? Only good boys get cum... Have you been a good boy? Do you deserve Master's cum?" He whispered into Aiden's ear. "Should I blow my load in your fat ass? Do you want it?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:51 am

Aiden was fully overwhelmed by lust right now, the last two hours were a constant stream of intense pleasure and the sound of flesh colliding over and over again. The dragon boy was complete putty in the canine's hands, allowing Loxley to have his way with him, leaning into whatever position Loxley held his head in by the hair, sucking on the canine's fingers when prompted to, and shuddering out whenever his cock was stroked. Hearing Loxley tease him and question him, interspersing it with plenty of "good boys," Aiden was fully under Loxley's control here.

"Please Master... Please cum in me... I've been such a good boy... I want you to unload in my ass and pump out my stomach until I can't move... Please..."

Aiden shuddered with more and more pleasure as he begged Loxley to cum inside him, the tail in the canine's ass more firmly rubbing Loxley's prostate, pleasuring him more and more, though it was clear that Aiden wasn't gonna outlast Loxley's stamina, and soon, Loxley would feel Aiden's shuddering get more intense, and the dragon boy would let out a muffled cry of pleasure, since Loxley currently had his hand over the dragon boy's mouth, his body being wracked by a climax that was centuries overdue, his body pulsing and shuddering in the best feeling way around Loxley's shaft.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:18 am

Feeling all that pent up arousal surging through Aiden's body was enough for Loxley's own switch to be flipped. "Good boy" He said one more time before he groaned out as well, thrusting deep and blowing his impressive load, which was surprisingly large... the two hours seemed to have built up some extra volume, leading to Aiden's belly swelling out to a rounded shape, almost as if were carrying an egg.

"Heh... well, that's the most... I can give you, right now" Loxley panted, his thrusts now slow and gentle, just teasing Aiden's insides with his shaft at this point. "By the way... the name's actually Loxley, but you can still call me Master if you want" He said softly into Aiden's eager again.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:21 am

Aiden panted and groaned from feeling Loxley's teasing against his insides, a hand held up to his swollen belly as if he was carrying a large egg. Aiden turned his head here, and he placed a kiss on Loxley's lips after being told his name, his action filled with affection and admiration. The super spy has absolutely won another prize aside from just the jewel.

"I am curious to see how large you'll make me later down the line... And I may just call you Master when we're fucking in the future... But outside that, would it be okay if I called you Lox...?" Aiden had an affectionate smile on his face, soon ending up with pulling the two of them down onto laying on the couch, Loxley spooning the cumflated dragon boy from behind. "I can't remember the last time I've been this satisfied...but now I'm kind of tired..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:44 am

Loxley couldn't help but smirk, as he laced his fingers into Aiden's own, and held the front of the dragon's belly with Aiden's hand. "Just imagine this..." He then pulled Aiden's hand so it was almost arm's length away. "...was this big, and that's after I'm reeeeal pent up" Loxley told him with a snicker. "Lox is fine, do you have a prefered name yourself at all?" Loxley questioned, as he started to finally slide himself out of Aiden, now that the lewd atmosphere was starting to simmer down between them.

"If you want, I could always tuck you away inside of me? It'd be nice and cozy, like a constant snuggle... Plus, I can easily transport us to my proper lodgings with you nice and snug in my belly... I wouldn't mind carrying you, at all... what do you say?" Loxley offered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:29 am

Aiden murred dreamily as he felt Loxley intertwine their fingers, but on seeing the theoretical size that his belly would be when the canine was very pent up, it made the dragon boy blush some more, but he wasn’t horny about it at the moment, letting a mix between a groan and a sigh escape his lips as he felt Loxley pull out. “That will be something good to know. And as for my name, just Aiden is fine.”

Aiden listened to Loxley talking about eating him up and making their way back to his hideout proper, the dragon boy couldn’t help but murr dreamily, his fatigue beginning to catch up with him. “That sounds wonderful… That’s another thing I didn’t get to experience while I was stuck in that book… All right Lox, you can gobble me up…”

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:53 am

"Mmm... I think I love hearing those words just as much as you like be called... Good boy" Loxley breathed once again into Aiden's ear softly. He began to shimmy down the catch, down Aiden's body, but he kept his lips pressed to Aiden's skin. His kiss slid down from Aiden's cheek, along his neck, across his shoulders and down his spine... before pausing for a while at the prodigious and well-pounded backside of the dragon. His lips and tongue went down one cheek and back up for the other, before the canine spy pressed his head in between the cheeks and lapped away at Aiden's tailhole for a moment.

"Heh, I like to be thorough when I taste my meals" Loxley justified, before his kissing began to trail lower once again, along Aiden's legs until finally he was at the dragon's feet. "From top, to bottom, and back again" He snickered, before his mouth widened and kiss became a suck, and he'd suddenly easily taken Aiden's feet into his maw, stretching it but not showing any discomfort. In fact, contact with the dragon's skin against the inside of his mouth only made Loxley hum with delight, as he began to crawl back up the couch, this time with Aiden's body sliding into his own.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:23 pm

Loxley calling Aiden a good boy into his ear like that again drew a submissive murr from the dragon boy, and that combined with Loxley kissing down his spine drew shudders of pleasure from the dragon boy, who continued to murr and purr like a content kitten from the attention that the canine was giving him. "I know that...the neck mark vanished when you broke the spell...but at this rate...I think I'm gonna end up in a collar anywa-ah!" Aiden was cut off from Loxley giving more attention to his ass again, making his cock throb a bit from the attention and stiffen up again, though it didn't fully harden, the dragon boy still too spent from earlier.

"...anyway of my own volition if you keep ravishing me like that..." Aiden sighed a bit as Loxley pulled away from his ass and traveled down his legs. "What better way to really savor a meal...?" Aiden murred as he felt Loxley take in his feet, his legs pressed together gently as Loxley started swallowing him, climbing up his legs like a snake. As Loxley took in more of Aiden's body, he'd feel the scales against his insides, constantly remaining that pleasant cool temperature even while surrounded by Loxley's body heat. Aiden for his part had to rest his head against his arms, murring as he felt Aiden eating him. "Oh fuck... It's been so long since I could just really enjoy this sensation... I think I'm falling for you Lox..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:06 am

The feel of Aiden's cool scales was a new sensation for Loxley, one that made him pause to appreciate and taste. Sure, he'd devoured reptilians and scalies before, but none of them had ever had this kind of serene, watery feel upon his tongue, inside his mouth. Indeed, wherever he encountered the presence of Aiden's scales, he'd stop and suckle, as well as licking away, just getting himself addicted to that pleasant, pleasurable feeling.

Loxley actually ended up taking longer than usual to devour Aiden, and it would be minutes before the canine's maw finally crested over the bump that was Aiden's belly, the spy's mouth finally on a collision course with Aiden's face.

He couldn't respond to Aiden's words, but he could sure hear them. The smile was easily visible in Loxley's eyes as Aiden suggested his continued submission and potential adoration. Unable to say the proper words, Loxley did the next closest thing and reached one hand up to ruffle Aiden's hair.

Good boy.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:06 pm

Aiden was murring and panting as he felt Loxley creeping up his body, moving his hands from under his head to holding his swollen belly as that slipped past Loxley's lips, pinning the dragon boy's arms to his sides. The deliberate, sensual attention was driving Aiden wild, but he was still too tired, and his submissive tendencies too strong to do more than just let Loxley enjoy his meal.

Feeling those lips creep up over his chest and nipples, Aiden then felt Loxley ruffling his hair and rubbing his head. This drew almost like a purring murr from the dragon boy, something like you might hear from an affectionate cat or dragon. If Loxley was able to see into Aiden's eyes, he'd see a very affectionate stare in there. The dragon boy was well and truly enthralled by the canine super spy.

"I'm glad you were the one who summoned me Lox... Thank ymmph..." The last part of Aiden's words were muffled since he said them as Loxley's lips crept over his face and head, sealing him fully inside the canine super spy's body.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:56 pm

Once Loxley's lips came together across the face of the dragon, the canine tilted his head and gave one last swallow to ease Aiden down the rest of the way, making him curl up nice and snug inside of Loxley's tight stomach. Since the dragon was easily taller, a little broader, and certainly had a lot of junk in his trunk, it meant that bulge Aidan made inside of Loxley was very large, and his outline and movements were easily visible.

Loxley rolled onto his back as he lay on the couch but otherwise didn't get up as he rubbed the sides of his newly bloated belly. "Wow, Aiden, you... you're like nothing I've ever eaten my life, those scales feel so cool, so tingly, even now when you're in there, mmm... it's such a sensation, hahh... you... I..."

Loxley huffed, his grip getting a little tighter, a little more possessive. "Everything about you just seems so perfect for me... you're pleasant, intelligent, fun... you're cute as fuck and that ass is driving me wild... I think... I think I want this. I think I want you. I think I want to keep you" Loxley purred, stroking his fingers against his belly.

"I'm gonna... take a nap for an hour or two, you should rest too. Once I get up, I'll take us back to my proper hideout, then... we can talk about you, being mine... being MY good boy" He whispered as he lounged on the couch, his own tail wagging with excitement.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:41 pm

Gentle murring could be heard from Loxley's belly as Aiden was tucked away, having to curl up around his swollen midsection, his ass pressed against a bulge that he assumed was Loxley's cock, held snugly in place but still able to shift a bit. Not that he wanted to at all. The dragon boy was very content being packed away like this, likely due to who was doing the packing away. He didn't know what it was, but being with the canine super spy, especially inside of him just felt, for lack of a better term, right. He felt the belly get a bit more snug around him, and he could tell that Loxley was greatly enjoying having him in there.

"I could say the same about being in here Lox... I've been eaten a few times before, but being in someone's belly has never felt so good before, so correct..." Hearing all of the positive things about him made the dragon boy blush, and the bit about Loxley wanting to keep him made his own tail tip wag a bit, which Loxley would be able to feel. As he felt Loxley settle in and get comfortable, Aiden let himself start to feel tired, yawning a little as he focused on the sensation of the canine's belly rubs, and his heart beat.

"Sounds good to me... I'd be so happy to be your good boy..." Aiden snuggled into the side of Loxley's belly affectionately on saying this, letting fatigue catch up to him, and soon, he was out like a light, sleeping peacefully tucked away in the belly of the canine super spy.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:59 am

Any motion that Aiden made meant at least one part of his lovely scaled skin would brush against the firm walls that surrounded him, the touch of which would send a small shudder through Loxley's body... and the bulge upon which Aiden's butt was nestled against only got a little more pronounced with time. He draped one arm across his belly, clutching it close whilst the other hand now hung free, though occasionally it would reach beneath his bulbous belly and stroke his shaft unconsciously.

Loxley said he would nap for an hour or two, and so he did... He snoozed for exactly one hour and thirty minutes, dead on between the two. The whole time, he'd slumbered with a bulky weight in his middle, but that only seemed even more relaxing to him. For Aidan, his snooze was surrounded by the burbling sounds of Loxley's belly, and the nearby drum of a rhythmic heartbeat...

After his precision-timed nap, Loxley would stir with a yawn, and sit himself up carefully. He was unsure if Aidan was also napping, or was having a full-on sleep, so he moved carefully and gracefully, so as not to jostle his passenger. He couldn't help but give his belly a few rubs whenever he caught sight of his figure in a reflection, grinning as the size and shape of his burgeoning belly.

Loxley would eschew his bodysuit for a mellow disguise of a red hoodie and a pair of black pants. Though the hoodie wouldn't entirely hide the presence of his belly, vore was commonplace so it wouldn't exactly draw any looks... Seeming like little more than a well-indulged youth, Loxley gathered his prizes, all of which he now kept in a handy satchel bag, and made his way out of the safehouse. Even weighed down by Aidan's body, he still moved with ease, and could move a lot more freely about the city now. He still remained on the cautious and inconspicuous side, so it'd take him a little while to arrive at his headquarters... Would Aidan awake before his arrival, or slumber through the journey?
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:04 am

The entire time that Loxley was napping, and even into waking up and getting ready to depart, Aiden hadn't woken up. The snoozing dragon boy was fully exhausted, the combination of everything that had happened plus hunger being sated and fatigue from such incredible need being satisfied meant that he was out cold and content, his own swollen belly working on processing the load that Loxley had pumped into him. All his mind could register as he slumbered was the sound of Loxley's stomach and heart beat, keeping him lulled in slumber like the good boy he was.

Eventually, Aiden would start to come to about three quarters of the way through their trip, only able to tell that they were moving from being able to hear the sounds of the city from within Loxley's belly, as he couldn't tell that Loxley was traveling otherwise. "I can't remember the last time sleeping actually felt good... How long was I out for...?" The groggy dragon boy's voice was pretty subdued due to just waking up, but Loxley would still be able to hear him, the bulge in the canine's belly shifting a tiny bit, though not enough to overstimulate or make him stop moving. This was the first time in a long time that Aiden enjoyed a nap, but he seemed too intrigued by what he was hearing outside to sleep anymore. Plus he wanted to chat with Loxley more.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:01 am

"Oh, hey there, big boy" Loxley greeted cheerfully when he felt Aidan awaken, the dragon's form somewhat disguised by the hoodie pulled over it. Loxley had actually stopped at a park and took a seat on a bench... To any passerby it would simply seem like he was resting his legs after carrying such a big belly, but the truth was he'd stopped to perform counter-surveillance, to see if he was being followed or watched... well, by any nefarious types anyway, he was likely being watched by others quite innocently, thanks to his looks, physique and the large bulge he was carrying.

"Well, I napped for a solid hour and thirty, and I've only got a little further to travel, so on the whole I'd say you've been asleep for... four hours, approximately" Loxley estimated. "You must have been comfy, I haven't felt you move at all... I'm glad that you could find such respite inside me" Loxley told him, reaching one hand under his hoodie so he could rub at the side of his bare belly. "Now that you're awake again, I don't have to move as carefully now... not that that's been a problem, I just didn't want to wake you"

With that, Loxley stood up from where he was sat, and carried on walking along the path in the park. Once he'd leave the park, his place was only a few more blocks away, but an indirect route would be his choice, meaning that Aidan would certainly experience more sounds from the city, even if they were a little muffled by the presence of the big red hoodie Loxley was wearing.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:29 pm

Aiden was a little surprised at how long he'd been asleep inside of Loxley, though he did notice that his belly had shrunk down a little, going from looking like he had swallowed a watermelon to looking like he was in a late stage of pregnancy. "Jeez... I didn't think I'd be asleep that long... Though you're right about me being comfy. I've never slept so well in my entire life. I really like being in your belly Lox." Aiden let a happy murr slip past his lips as he felt Loxley rubbing his belly, nuzzling into it happily until he felt the canine pull away.

As they walked, Aiden's ears were perked up a bit as he listened to the sounds of the city. Though muffled by Loxley's belly and the thick red hoodie obscuring Aiden's form in his belly, he was still able to make out a ton of interesting noises. "There are so many people out there... It easily sounds like double or triple the amount of people in the largest city back in my old world. And I hear a lot of what sounds like some kind of machinery. I guess you weren't kidding about how advanced science and technology has gotten if it is so common in this world." Aiden was hearing the sounds of the cars passing by on the streets. He had heard of mechanical vehicles being developed to save the need to breed beasts of burden meant for travel in his world, but he didn't realize yet just how common those were here.

jdvore
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay